Start by marking “The Most Wonderful Time” as Want to Read:
The Most Wonderful Time

The Most Wonderful Time

(Apple Valley #3.5)

What goes better with mistletoe and merriment than the sweet beginnings of romance? Christma....
Published October 25th 2016 by Zebra

To ask other readers questions about The Most Wonderful Time, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Most Wonderful Time

Start your review of The Most Wonderful Time
Vanessa S.
Jan 15, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2017-reads
This a great, quick read for the holiday season and all four are feel-good stories. The fourth story, An Apple Valley Christmas by Shirlee McCoy, was my favorite. If you're a lover of sweet romances with realistic characters, this is a nice option! I don't usually read romances, but these stories were a nice break from the darker, more serious books I typically consume.
Candace
Mar 20, 2017 rated it really liked it
Four short stories by Fern Michaels, Stacy Finz, Sarah Title and Shirlee McCoy. All the stories have a Christmas theme. They are sweet and HEA.
Amanda O'Connor
Dec 02, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
A fun Christmas read! I loved the first and last stories the best!
Gail
Nov 29, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I gave the book 4 stars instead of 5 because the one of the four stories I did not like and could not get into it...Moonshine and Mistletoe by Sarah Title.....The other three stories were amazing and I loved every minute of them! Christmas Passed by Fern Michaels, A Glory Junction Christmas by Stacy Finz and An Apple Valley Christmas by Shirley McCoy. They are Christmas romance stories about starting over and second chances. They drew me right into the stories and made me feel the Christmas ...more
Kathryn
I received this as an e-ARC from the publisher through NetGalley. I only read the first 2 stories, Christmas Passed by Fern Michaels and a Glory Junction Christmas by Stacy Finz and really enjoyed them. Stacy Finz is one of my newer favorite authors and Fern Michaels I had never read although I have heard of her. The other 2 stories, I tried reading, but they just didn't appeal to me and when you have a huge TBR pile, why force yourself to read something you don't enjoy.
Artemiz
May 27, 2017 rated it liked it
Shelves: netgalley, 2017
The Most Wonderful Time is an sweet Christmas romance anthology. They are in a way all the same but also all very different. In these four stories there is getting over loss, there are weddings, finding the long lost love, there are relatives, who nudge/push the happy couple together and the end is always the same - two lost souls find each other.

A sweet holiday read.
Ann
Sep 29, 2016 rated it really liked it
4 short stories with the Christmas theme and new beginnings. These well known authors , Fern Michaels, Stacy Finz, Sarah Title, and Shirlee McCoy have presented you a wide variety of Christmas celebrations. My favorite, An Apple Valley Christmas takes Emma from a previous book and gives her a love story that is very special. All are well written and quick reads.
Jeanne
Dec 26, 2016 rated it it was ok
A nice collection of holiday romance stories -- very typical, happy endings. 4 out of 10.
AnnMarie
Oct 19, 2016 rated it really liked it
THE MOST WONDERFUL TIME collection of stories was a real pleasure to read. There's a perfect combination of sweet and sexy and each story had me smiling and in the festive spirit while I read them. It's a great introduction to authors you might not have heard of before, and who I am sure you will want to add to your list of authors that you want to read more from.

CHRISTMAS PAST by Fern Michaels is a feel good story with such sweetness it will either make you want to grab the sick bucket, or like
Heather
Jan 18, 2018 rated it liked it
I liked these stories for the most part. The exception was the very first story. I could not believe a mother would not notice her kids for 3 years. The story also did not remedy Brandy in my eyes. I did not feel the least sympathy for her and felt like someone should have come and taking her kids away from her. She also did not deserve the hero. Maybe if the time had not been as long, I would have had more sympathy, but I felt was sorry for the kids and disgust at the mother. That story almost ...more
Gill
Jan 11, 2017 rated it liked it
I loved these short stories that took place at Christmas. My favorite was the one by Stacy Finz and I'm looking forward to reading more of her work. I loved the snowy, California town her story was set in and the characters. Like most collections of shorts, I was sometimes left wishing for a full novel.

Won this book in a giveaway by Stacy Finz (not obligated to review).
Mary
Oct 30, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
3 of the 4 stories were great

Loved three of the stories they were really good true romantic and Christmassy. The other one was a bit weird but still okay just not as good as the other 3.
Melena Torretta
Mar 10, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2018
I picked this up to read Stacy Finz's novella about Josh Garner and Shirlee McCoy's Apple Valley story.

Both were sweet stories set at Christmas, and I liked seeing familiar characters popping up throughout. Though the plots were well paced and fit the novella set up, I do wish that they were full length novels because I enjoyed them so much!
Dotty Metcalf
Jul 18, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Sweet stories...boy meets girl and all is well in the end. Some “steamy” moments but well done.
I enjoyed reading this book but all becomes similar after a few reads of Fern Michaels. No real twists or turns that don’t have a good outcome.

Paula Wallis
Was a good selection of short stories - I don't think I realised when I got this book that it was short stories and so got to end of first one and was a bit disappointed that it had ended but ended up enjoying all the stories for what they were, was an easy read
Angela
Dec 23, 2017 rated it liked it
Quit reading after the first story. Due back to library.
Mary S
Stacy Finz - Garner Brothers 0.5
Sandy
Dec 26, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Love a book of short stories. Fun holiday read.
Briard
Jul 24, 2019 rated it liked it
Shelves: chick-lit, 2019
A couple of cute stories. I think I like the 3rd and 4th stories best. A good book to read while travelling.
Kari
Dec 13, 2017 rated it liked it
Skipped the first two stories. Too Graphic for my taste but I enjoyed the last story a lot.
Marilyn Miles
Oct 21, 2017 rated it really liked it
Really enjoyed three of the stories.
KMKB
Dec 18, 2018 rated it liked it
The two middle stories were my favorites. The last one was fine, but I basically hated the first.
Linda Jung
Dec 09, 2017 rated it liked it
Good simple Christmas stories for the holiday
Shonda Franks
Jan 09, 2018 rated it liked it
Good Christmas story.
Jennifer Ellis
May 16, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Four short happy ending stories, enjoyed everyone of them.
Bernie
Feb 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
The Most Wonderful Time review

The Most Wonderful Time contains four short Christmas stories written by authors Fern Michaels, Stacy Finz, Sarah Title and Shirlee McCoy.
Book Lover
Oct 17, 2016 rated it liked it
This is 4 very short Christmas themed stories. 4 different settings. For what they are, they were ok. One story really dragged, one skipped a huge amount of time and then ended abruptly. Not bad reads, just felt a few more pages would have made them much better.
Paulette
Feb 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I love Christmas stories and short stories are great as I like to read multiple books simultaneously. This was ideal because I could read a story, read a different book, come, back and continue. Self contained stories to feel comfortable with and without the mess of inappropriate language.
Virgina
Nov 01, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I just finished The Most Wonderful Time by Fern Michaels, Stacy Finz, Sarah Title, and Shirlee McCoy. I just have to say this is the perfect book to ease you into the holiday spirit. Each story reinforced the belief in the magic of the holidays, and the joy in finding love. Each of these stories are truly heartwarming tales. This book is a must read, especially if you have a fondness for holidays, romance, or Hallmark movies because this book will make you think of all of those things.

Fern
Kathy
Nov 21, 2016 rated it really liked it
This is a typical Christmas book. The four stories make good, not great, reading. There is nothing earth-shattering or unique about them. However, they make good holiday reading for the reader who enjoys spending time curled up with stories that strike the usual tone and follow the usual pattern, but definitely speak to the Christmas spirit and what it is all about. I enjoyed the first one, by Fern Michaels, most. I read other reviews where the reviewer did not like Brandy Heyers. Nevertheless, ...more

• Wyoming Winter (Wyoming Men #7; Long, Tall Texans #14.5)
  • Christmas in Eternity Springs (Eternity Springs #12)
  • I'll Be Home for Christmas: Silver Bells / On a Snowy Christmas / The Perfect Holiday
  • Twelve Days of Christmas
  • Dreamweaver Trail (Eternity Springs, #8)
  • Want You (The Garner Brothers, #2)
  • The Orchard at the Edge of Town (Apple Valley, #3)
  • Wyoming Brave (Wyoming Men, #6)
  • The House on Main Street (Apple Valley #1)
  • Reflection Point (Eternity Springs, #6)
  • A Winter Wedding (Whiskey Creek, #9)
  • Sea Glass Sunrise (The Brides of Blueberry Cove, #1)
  • The Cottage on the Corner (Apple Valley, #2)
  • Mulberry Moon (Mystic Creek, #3)
  • Before Sunrise
  • Nosy in Nebraska (Maxie Mouse Mystery, #1-3)
  • Cowboy Christmas Redemption (Gold Valley, #8)
  • Miracle Road (Eternity Springs, #7)
Fern Michaels isn’t a person. I’m not sure she’s an entity either since an entity is something with separate existence. Fern Michaels is what I DO. Me, Mary Ruth Kuczkir. Growing up in Hastings, Pennsylvania, I was called Ruth. I became Mary when I entered the business world where first names were the order of the day. To this day, family and friends call me Dink, a name my father gave me when I ...more

Apple Valley (3 books)
  • The House on Main Street (Apple Valley #1)
  • The Cottage on the Corner (Apple Valley, #2)
  • The Orchard at the Edge of Town (Apple Valley, #3)