Start by marking “Blackmailed! (Settling the Score #2)” as Want to Read:
Blackmailed! (Settling the Score #2)

Blackmailed!

(Settling the Score #2)

Obedience training for a bully...
As long as I’ve got that video, I have Wade by the balls. You’d think he’d understand that. Play nice. Keep the other jocks from messing with me. Try to stay on my good side.
But Wade’s not that smart.
So now every time his posse hassles me at school, I make Wade pay for it. It’s almost funny: hearing the football players call me a “coc
Published January 27th 2016 by Pyramid Press

To ask other readers questions about Blackmailed!, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Blackmailed!

Chippy Marco
Jan 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I hummed and harred about buying part 2 because each part if so expensive for what little pages you get, but I couldn't help it, I just had to know what happened, plus this writer is REALLY good, so now... I've finised reading the whole series in less than a week and have read the first part in his next series and now on my knees begging for more.

Recommended to everyone who can get past the price. Once you do that you will love this series, that's if you like this kind of genre.
Stephen Byron
Mar 12, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Nice, this is about a bully who intimidated or tried to intimidate another student and even though the bully was thought to be king of the school---he will be made to serve.....
Lark
Sep 11, 2016 rated it it was amazing
The football players in this story are arrogant and entitled -- and according to the school, they have every reason to be. That means that no matter who they choose to pick on, it's up in the air as to whether or not anyone will actually stop them. Kev has what could be the perfect solution, if only his blackmailed football player would stand up for him. Unfortunately for him, it seems like Wade needs a few reminders as to just who's in charge.

I really liked the first installment in this series
James Franklin
Jun 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Hmmmmmmm. Good!!!!!

This was better than the first. Josh did a great job describing man sex in detail. It made me hard while I read it . The boy really knows how to tell a story. Can’t wait to get to the next chapter. Wade is screwed .....or at least about to be. Lol. Fantastic fantasy and read.
Michele Evans
Aug 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Too hooked to stop reading now

I only wish this author would write like full length books, but I gotta say it’s marketing genius, write small intense books that you can’t put down and you’ll buy them all.. can’t wait to see what’s in store for Kevin and Wayne next.
Donovan
Feb 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Damn

So much savagery... and cock cage 😬 Wade better make things right if he wants to keep that dick of his lmao
YvetteRene
Sep 06, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I received a copy of this book for review from the Author. Let me say that I am really surprised by how much I'm enjoying this. I stayed up until 1:30 in the morning reading (I have to be up by 5:45). I've tripped upon a great story that just so happens to have the smut factor I was looking for. It's a series that follows a terribly bullied high school boy, Josh. Josh is going to get revenge on the football Quarterback, Wade. I don't want to give too much away, but this is a must read! It involv ...more
Jo * Smut-Dickted *
Continuing Wade and Kevin - Wade going deeper into doing things as Kevin has power over him. Good, but too short frankly.
Thaly
Sabrina
rated it it was ok
Sep 08, 2018
eric dyer
rated it did not like it
Apr 18, 2018
Mar 22, 2019
Tanae
Nov 29, 2018
« previous 1 3 4 next »
If you're looking for a sugar-coated romance --you've got the wrong author. Josh Hunter writes dark gay erotica about sexy boys being pushed too far... and learning to like it.

Have a forbidden fantasy about getting even with that football player who bullied you in high school? The fraternity hazing that goes way too far? Or having the powers of a vampire who can bend cocky straight boys to your wi

Settling the Score (1 - 10 of 12 books)
  • The Favor (Settling the Score #1)
  • The Cage (Settling the Score #3)
  • The Coach's Boy (Settling the Score #4)
  • Breaking Point (Settling the Score #5)
  • Taking One for the Team (Settling the Score #6)
  • Tight End Training (Settling the Score #7)
  • Payment Due (Settling the Score, #8)
  • Rules of the Game (Settling the Score #9)
  • Last Man Standing (Settling the Score #10)
  • Quarterback Sack (Settling the Score #11)