Start by marking “A-Z of Horror: Complete Collection: Fear from beginning to end” as Want to Read:
A-Z of Horror: Complete Collection: Fear from beginning to end

A-Z of Horror: Complete Collection: Fear from beginning to end

For the first time ever, get all 26 fiendish tales from bestselling series, A-Z of Horror, by Iain Rob Wright. From neighbourhood yetis to military robots, this terrifying collection has it all and will leave you sleeping with the lights on!

Get the No 1 bestselling collection today, but be warned, it might give you nightmares. Don't look under your bed!

Collection includ
Published January 29th 2016 by SalGad Publishing Group

To ask other readers questions about A-Z of Horror, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about A-Z of Horror

Rob Twinem
May 17, 2016 rated it it was amazing

I say pleasantly surprised because so often when reading a compilation of short horror stories my thoughts are mixed. Some stories a
Quentin Wallace
Jun 15, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Really good collection of short stories. I had read a few individually recently but this was a chance to finally read them all. As with any short story collection I liked some better than others, but they were all so varied and interesting the collection overall was great. There were a few guest stories from other authors included, and the stories fit right in. There's a little bit of something for everyone: monsters, gore, humor, even a few with happy endings.

If you enjoy horror short story col
Peggy
Feb 08, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
OH NOOO

I have been dreading this day when the A-Z horror would be completed. I really enjoyed the whole series. Alas, what do I have to look forward to now? Nothing!! so I bid you a good day.
christina cooper
Feb 11, 2016 rated it it was amazing
IRW never disappoints

I loved each and every A-Z story. Both of the D's were great! Sad this series is over but I'll definitely be re-reading this collection. Thanks for the gross outs, terror, humor & entertainment Mr. W! Highly recommend this to all fans of modern horror!
Abbie
Aug 28, 2016 rated it liked it
Shelves: kindle-unlimited
An okay collection of short stories, but there wasn't any that left me wanting more.
Kay Oliver
Oct 09, 2018 rated it liked it
I love Wright, he's such a talented author, but this collection didn't feel like his to me. It was good enough, jam packed with stories, but none of them particularly great. Some were fun and cheesy Bmovie horror, but otherwise unremarkable.
Rob Twinem
May 28, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Highly original and enjoyable horror collection Well I have a confession to make I was 75% into this book of short horror stories when my kindle keyboard died and nothing I could do would revive it....electric shock treatment...stimulation...even talking to it nicely it all failed and so while I wait for a new kindle to arrive from ebay I thought I would share my pleasantly surprised thoughts and review with you!I say pleasantly surprised because so often when reading a compilation of short horr ...more
J.B.
Jul 12, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Amazing!!!

Wow--this was a great book. I love how some of the stories have a subtly creepy feel. But even more, I love how most of the endings do a complete turnaround, and end up being more surprising than I ever thought possible. I would definitely recommend this compilation to all lovers of great horror fiction--you will not be disappointed.
Vix
Feb 01, 2016 added it
A is for Anti-Christ
Issac is 16 and ready to become a man, with the party of a life time especially with his parents out of the house!
As the teenagers slowly get more drunk, Isaacs every wish, desire and comment appear to be coming true, a bit worrying in some cases, smirk worthy in some but slowly building scary tension overall.
The finale has some very gory mental images but the ending was flat and rushed IMO.
I liked the reference to the horror movie that was clever.

B is for Bogeywoman
Dean &
Ami
This is the first collection of short stories that delivers awesome reading in every incredible story if you have read any of IRW's work in the past you know he always delivers an attention grabbing tale. But, A-Zach of Horrors exceeds all expections. That should be enough said but I feel compelled to include the fact that most of these will made me more than a little scared. However , U is for Urinary Tract terrified me as well as COMPLETELY freaked me out plus it has horrible, horrifying gross ...more
Michael Elliott
Sep 10, 2017 rated it it was amazing
A Delightfully Dark Read.

I discovered this author after reading A is for Antichrist. I was keen to read the entire book. Iain Robb Wright shows a brilliant imagination with this diverse collection of stories. His descriptions are minimal, preferring to launch the reader right into the action which I love. P for peeling was a particular favourite. I'd recommend this one for fans of the short story.
Claire McNaughton
Feb 05, 2019 rated it really liked it
Pretty good collection of short stories.

Iain Rob Wright is fast becoming one of my favourite authors. I have read a few of his books and loved every single one of them. This is of no exception. I very much enjoyed reading these short stories. There is maybe one or two of them that aren't so great but the rest are a very good read.
Tina
Oct 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Brilliant collection of stories all in one book. Each and every one has the potential to be a novel. Only one story truly crossed me out though and that was P for Peeling. M for Matty-bob was funny. Loved a stories though and will no doubt 're visit at some point.
Kirsty Mills
Dec 17, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I cannot rate Iain Rob Wright enough. This collection of stories has something for every horror fan. I enjoyed each one with a few of them I was left wanting more. A great book to have to hand for a quick horror fix and one I'll dip into again.
Chrystal Roe
Mar 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Awesome!

This book is great fun to read. All of the stories are totally different and really spooky. The only drawback to this book is that it ended. What a blast while it lasted though.
Richard Gonsales-cavalier
Oct 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Loved all the stories but my favourite had to be M for Matty-Bob
trevor
Dec 20, 2017 rated it really liked it
Quality short stories

A great little read from a to z, Iain is a top story teller,this book is Ellsworth read and a great introduction his work
Myranda
Feb 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Great short horror collection. I enjoyed most of the stories and look forward to reading more from this author!
CARLEEN
Mar 13, 2019 rated it really liked it
FEAR x 26

A wonderful mix of 26 thrillers and horror stories. Some of these stories hit me deep. Just imagining some of these things happening to you is pure terror.
David Stewart
Mar 13, 2019 rated it did not like it
Shelves: horror, short-stories
Too many illiterate mistakes...
Paul Hassell
Aug 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Horror at its best

Great selection of stories, from scary to horrific, funny to sad. Only read two of Iain’s books so far but I am a fan already and will long be.
Lolapaige
Jan 31, 2019 rated it liked it
Meh

The stories are pretty much 50/50. Half of them were pretty good the others were awful. You kind of expect that in short story compilations though.
Ciayrra The Scorpion Flower
Aug 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Interesting read!

This was a fun read. Besides getting the ABC books in one book. There is a good mix of weird and horror that kept me reading end interested.
William Mills
Mar 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Great collection of short stories with diverse themes, most enjoyable, I'll definitely dip back into this in the future.
Linda Collins
Mar 19, 2017 rated it really liked it
A -Z

Good book, but not as scary as it should have been....I really like Iain Rob Wright's books...This is is first book that I had to give a 4 for...Stories were pretty good
Unapologetic_Bookaholic
Book Specs

Title/Author
A-Z for horror/ I. Rob Wright

Length
totally insane (300 pages or more)

Price
Kindle Unlimited

Genre
Horror

Review may contain spoilers, read with caution; Read tags for other content
There are 26 stories in this anthology plus bonus content.
A is for Antichrist A boy realizes he gains the power to control people when he turns 16. (****)
B is for Bogeywoman Reminds me a bit of a Goosebumps novel where there is an unknown, unseen force lurking in the dark..til it is too late.(**
Emily
Jan 11, 2017 rated it it was ok
Shelves: owned-books
Rereading this book, I didn't like it nearly as much as the first time and while I was disappointed by this change in myself, it didn't take me long to figure out why my feelings had changed.
Most of the impact of both horror and short stories comes from the shock factor and twists and this time I didn't even relive that.
I reread books a lot so this was unusual for me.
This time, however, since I wasn't racing through the alphabet of stories to find the next 'horrifying' moment, I had an epiphany-
Andre
Sep 27, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Iain Rob Wright creates highly entertaining stories of which this collection is a prime example. Short but sweet he takes you through the letters of the alphabet and has a creepy treat for each. 26 titles later you feel like you've seen every little corner of the author's dark and twisted mind. One or two of them not only push the boundaries but completely shatter them. Read: 'banned' Personally I think this collection would be better without these as they are simply too disgusting, but the rest ...more
Kasey Stirling
May 25, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Terrifyingly Awesome

This is the first book I've read of Mr. Wright's but I can assure you it will not be the last. I'm relatively new to the horror genre but it's quickly become one of my favorites! What I loved so much about this book was the variety in the stories. Each one had its own terrifying and/or disturbingly qualities that kept me hooked and flipping through the pages quickly. Some of the stories were kind of hard to stomach, but to me that speaks to the quality of writing here. If you
Deborah Gallatin
Apr 25, 2016 rated it it was amazing
An excellent fear filled ride!

This compilation of terror plagued stories has something for everyone! Each reader will find at least one story that they will absolutely love, most likely more than one! Mr. Iain Rob Wright is an absolute natural talent when it comes to putting an idea on a page, and giving the reader an instant mental image of said idea. I am always saddened when I find myself coming to the end of one of his books, but then again...all I need do is run to the Amazon store and purc
  • At the Edge of the Forest
  • Resistance (Contamination #7)
  • Jack's Magic Beans
  • Best New Zombie Tales Vol. 1
  • The Fantasy Writer's Assistant and Other Stories
  • Witch Myth (Yew Hollow Mystery #2)
  • Certain Dark Things
  • Steel Valentine
  • Collected Christmas Horror Shorts
  • Vile Things: Extreme Deviations in Horror
  • Zachary Zombie and the Lost Boy
  • Pink Snowbunnies in Hell: A Flash-Fiction Anthology
  • À la Dure (Under the weather)
  • Blackmailer (Hard Case Crime #32)
  • Help! Wanted: Tales of On-The-Job Terror
  • The Consummata
Iain Rob Wright is one of the UK's most successful horror and suspense writers, with novels including the critically acclaimed, THE FINAL WINTER; the disturbing bestseller, ASBO; and the wicked screamfest, THE HOUSEMATES.

His work is currently being adapted for graphic novels, audio books, and foreign audiences. He is an active member of the Horror Writer Association and a massive animal lover.

Chec
“A book was to be held and enjoyed, breathed in like a natural, beautiful thing. It was a flower to be inhaled by the mind.” 0 likes
“Self-publishing is pretty darn awesome for some writers, and you can’t knock it until you try it. Like most things, huh?” She winked at him. “All the people who knock Indy publishing don’t understand it. They don’t understand that the little guy has the same burning to write as the juggernauts of this world. We’re all writers at the end of the day, and all we want to do is have people read our stories.” 0 likes