Start by marking “A-Z of Horror: Complete Collection: Fear from beginning to end” as Want to Read:
A-Z of Horror: Complete Collection: Fear from beginning to end

A-Z of Horror: Complete Collection: Fear from beginning to end

For the first time ever, get all 26 fiendish tales from bestselling series, A-Z of Horror, by Iain Rob Wright. From neighbourhood yetis to military robots, this terrifying collection has it all and will leave you sleeping with the lights on!

Get the No 1 bestselling collection today, but be warned, it might give you nightmares. Don't look under your bed!

Collection includ
Published January 29th 2016 by SalGad Publishing Group

To ask other readers questions about A-Z of Horror, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about A-Z of Horror

Peggy
Feb 08, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
OH NOOO

I have been dreading this day when the A-Z horror would be completed. I really enjoyed the whole series. Alas, what do I have to look forward to now? Nothing!! so I bid you a good day.
christina cooper
Feb 11, 2016 rated it it was amazing
IRW never disappoints

I loved each and every A-Z story. Both of the D's were great! Sad this series is over but I'll definitely be re-reading this collection. Thanks for the gross outs, terror, humor & entertainment Mr. W! Highly recommend this to all fans of modern horror!
Rob Twinem
May 17, 2016 rated it it was amazing

I say pleasantly surprised because so often when reading a compilation of short horror stories my thoughts are mixed. Some stories a
Quentin Wallace
Jun 15, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Really good collection of short stories. I had read a few individually recently but this was a chance to finally read them all. As with any short story collection I liked some better than others, but they were all so varied and interesting the collection overall was great. There were a few guest stories from other authors included, and the stories fit right in. There's a little bit of something for everyone: monsters, gore, humor, even a few with happy endings.

If you enjoy horror short story col
Abbie
Aug 28, 2016 rated it liked it
Shelves: kindle-unlimited
An okay collection of short stories, but there wasn't any that left me wanting more.
Vix
Feb 01, 2016 added it
A is for Anti-Christ
Issac is 16 and ready to become a man, with the party of a life time especially with his parents out of the house!
As the teenagers slowly get more drunk, Isaacs every wish, desire and comment appear to be coming true, a bit worrying in some cases, smirk worthy in some but slowly building scary tension overall.
The finale has some very gory mental images but the ending was flat and rushed IMO.
I liked the reference to the horror movie that was clever.

B is for Bogeywoman
Dean &
Kay Oliver
Oct 09, 2018 rated it liked it
I love Wright, he's such a talented author, but this collection didn't feel like his to me. It was good enough, jam packed with stories, but none of them particularly great. Some were fun and cheesy Bmovie horror, but otherwise unremarkable.
Unapologetic_Bookaholic
Book Specs

Title/Author
A-Z for horror/ I. Rob Wright

Length
totally insane (300 pages or more)

Price
Kindle Unlimited

Genre
Horror

Review may contain spoilers, read with caution; Read tags for other content
There are 26 stories in this anthology plus bonus content.
A is for Antichrist A boy realizes he gains the power to control people when he turns 16. (****)
B is for Bogeywoman Reminds me a bit of a Goosebumps novel where there is an unknown, unseen force lurking in the dark..til it is too late.(**
Rob Twinem
May 28, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Highly original and enjoyable horror collection Well I have a confession to make I was 75% into this book of short horror stories when my kindle keyboard died and nothing I could do would revive it....electric shock treatment...stimulation...even talking to it nicely it all failed and so while I wait for a new kindle to arrive from ebay I thought I would share my pleasantly surprised thoughts and review with you!I say pleasantly surprised because so often when reading a compilation of short horr ...more
J.B.
Jul 12, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Amazing!!!

Wow--this was a great book. I love how some of the stories have a subtly creepy feel. But even more, I love how most of the endings do a complete turnaround, and end up being more surprising than I ever thought possible. I would definitely recommend this compilation to all lovers of great horror fiction--you will not be disappointed.
Ami
This is the first collection of short stories that delivers awesome reading in every incredible story if you have read any of IRW's work in the past you know he always delivers an attention grabbing tale. But, A-Zach of Horrors exceeds all expections. That should be enough said but I feel compelled to include the fact that most of these will made me more than a little scared. However , U is for Urinary Tract terrified me as well as COMPLETELY freaked me out plus it has horrible, horrifying gross ...more
Michael Elliott
Sep 10, 2017 rated it it was amazing
A Delightfully Dark Read.

I discovered this author after reading A is for Antichrist. I was keen to read the entire book. Iain Robb Wright shows a brilliant imagination with this diverse collection of stories. His descriptions are minimal, preferring to launch the reader right into the action which I love. P for peeling was a particular favourite. I'd recommend this one for fans of the short story.
Tina
Oct 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Brilliant collection of stories all in one book. Each and every one has the potential to be a novel. Only one story truly crossed me out though and that was P for Peeling. M for Matty-bob was funny. Loved a stories though and will no doubt 're visit at some point.
Kirsty Mills
Dec 17, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I cannot rate Iain Rob Wright enough. This collection of stories has something for every horror fan. I enjoyed each one with a few of them I was left wanting more. A great book to have to hand for a quick horror fix and one I'll dip into again.
Richard Gonsales-cavalier
Oct 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Loved all the stories but my favourite had to be M for Matty-Bob
trevor
Dec 20, 2017 rated it really liked it
Quality short stories

A great little read from a to z, Iain is a top story teller,this book is Ellsworth read and a great introduction his work
Paul Hassell
Aug 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Horror at its best

Great selection of stories, from scary to horrific, funny to sad. Only read two of Iain’s books so far but I am a fan already and will long be.
Ciayrra
Aug 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Interesting read!

This was a fun read. Besides getting the ABC books in one book. There is a good mix of weird and horror that kept me reading end interested.
Linda Collins
Mar 19, 2017 rated it really liked it
A -Z

Good book, but not as scary as it should have been....I really like Iain Rob Wright's books...This is is first book that I had to give a 4 for...Stories were pretty good
Emily
Jan 11, 2017 rated it it was ok
Shelves: owned-books
Rereading this book, I didn't like it nearly as much as the first time and while I was disappointed by this change in myself, it didn't take me long to figure out why my feelings had changed.
Most of the impact of both horror and short stories comes from the shock factor and twists and this time I didn't even relive that.
I reread books a lot so this was unusual for me.
This time, however, since I wasn't racing through the alphabet of stories to find the next 'horrifying' moment, I had an epiphany-
Andre
Sep 27, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Iain Rob Wright creates highly entertaining stories of which this collection is a prime example. Short but sweet he takes you through the letters of the alphabet and has a creepy treat for each. 26 titles later you feel like you've seen every little corner of the author's dark and twisted mind. One or two of them not only push the boundaries but completely shatter them. Read: 'banned' Personally I think this collection would be better without these as they are simply too disgusting, but the rest ...more
Kasey Stirling
May 25, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Terrifyingly Awesome

This is the first book I've read of Mr. Wright's but I can assure you it will not be the last. I'm relatively new to the horror genre but it's quickly become one of my favorites! What I loved so much about this book was the variety in the stories. Each one had its own terrifying and/or disturbingly qualities that kept me hooked and flipping through the pages quickly. Some of the stories were kind of hard to stomach, but to me that speaks to the quality of writing here. If you
Deborah Gallatin
Apr 25, 2016 rated it it was amazing
An excellent fear filled ride!

This compilation of terror plagued stories has something for everyone! Each reader will find at least one story that they will absolutely love, most likely more than one! Mr. Iain Rob Wright is an absolute natural talent when it comes to putting an idea on a page, and giving the reader an instant mental image of said idea. I am always saddened when I find myself coming to the end of one of his books, but then again...all I need do is run to the Amazon store and purc
Joanne
May 02, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I read a few of these stories when they were published individually and thought they were good; however, having them all together seemed to be a much different experience. I would finish one story and immediately start another, so it was like the horror/tension never let up.

Not all the stories in here are great, but the majority are very good. I think my favorite was "Matty-Bob", which was a satirical story about the author himself. He didn't pull any punches and the story was very funny. Others
Donna Dahlstrom
Oct 11, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Very well written, different scary horror stories.
Sheridan Lee
Jun 05, 2016 rated it it was amazing
A perfect collection of short stories, but they're not for the faint of heart!

Iain has put together a fantastic collection of short stories, from A-Z. He even uses these shorts to teach important life lessons, aka common sense, in a horrific and sometimes funny way. This is the perfect way to spend a rainy afternoon. I don't recommend reading these at night because it'll keep you up until morning! Whether from fear or an eagerness to read it until the end.
Jack
Aug 30, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Collection of horror short stories

A-Z short stories. Fairly gross kind of horror. Lots of blood, worms and so on. But pretty decent stories if you're into that kind of horror.

Got to say though, could've used some proofreading. Found quite a few mistakes, and no, not because of the differences between British English and American English. Plain old typos. Still, good mind candy.
Kayleigh
Jan 15, 2017 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
There are lots of glowing reviews for this book but unfortunately I found most of the stories, while entertaining enough, were a little obvious and ham-fisted. The book is also littered with typos and typeset errors which I find very distracting and annoying.
It's a great book to pick up when you fancy a quick light hearted read but overall I don't think I'm a huge fan of the writer's style.
Jody Nicholson
Dec 23, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: kindle
I love short stories, great to have a book like this on the go so whenever you get a few spare minutes you can pick it up and read a new story. All of the stories in this book are good - some scary, some thrilling, some disgusting, some funny -all good. Have since signed up to IRW's mailing list and received free books. Would definitely recommend.
rebecca lou
Dec 25, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Addictive reading

I'm so happy I stumbled upon this author (figuratively not literally). This was a fantastic read and I enjoyed every single story. From straight out horror to softer thrills to twisted comedy, every page was a delight. And some stories will haunt me for a long time. A beautiful writer with a sick sense of humour. More, please!
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 next »
  • Victim Zero
  • Judith Wants To Be Your Friend
  • Waiting For The Bee Stings
  • Mongol
  • Flowers for the Dead
  • Bound
  • Her Wish, His Command (Dominating BDSM Billionaires #3)
  • Earth: An Alien Enterprise: The Shocking Truth Behind the Greatest Cover-up in Human History
  • Horror Stories from Denmark Box set
  • Forgotten Victory - The First World War: Myths and Reality
  • Jenny's War
  • The Debs of Bletchley Park and Other Stories
  • The Helper (Callum Doyle, #2)
  • The Extinction Club
  • The Dark Inside
  • Ultimate Undead Collection: The Zombie Apocalypse Best Sellers Boxed Set
  • Haunted: Ten Tales of Ghosts
  • Birthdays of a Princess
Iain Rob Wright is one of the UK's most successful horror and suspense writers, with novels including the critically acclaimed, THE FINAL WINTER; the disturbing bestseller, ASBO; and the wicked screamfest, THE HOUSEMATES.

His work is currently being adapted for graphic novels, audio books, and foreign audiences. He is an active member of the Horror Writer Association and a massive animal lover.

Chec
“A book was to be held and enjoyed, breathed in like a natural, beautiful thing. It was a flower to be inhaled by the mind.” 0 likes
“Self-publishing is pretty darn awesome for some writers, and you can’t knock it until you try it. Like most things, huh?” She winked at him. “All the people who knock Indy publishing don’t understand it. They don’t understand that the little guy has the same burning to write as the juggernauts of this world. We’re all writers at the end of the day, and all we want to do is have people read our stories.” 0 likes