Start by marking “Forever Lost (Becoming Elena, #2)” as Want to Read:
Forever Lost (Becoming Elena, #2)

Forever Lost

(Becoming Elena #2)

Mary is gone…or so it seems. But nothing is ever that easy.

There is something about Dalton that calls to Elena, but she also knows he’s not who he appears to be. She resists him at the same time that she hungers for what only he can give her.

But just when Elena thinks her life has come together, that everything might be okay, her world falls apart again when she learns t
Published April 26th 2016 by Eternal Dreams (first published April 25th 2016)

Alicia Taylor
May 08, 2016 rated it really liked it
Okay... I'm having mixed emotions about this book. It's taken me a couple of days to write this review after finishing Forever Lost by Melody Anne. To be honest, I'm in a massive funk.

Okay, so for 65% of this book I loved Dalton. Like really looked at him as Elena's savior. Behind all his madness I could see there was lessons to help bring Elena back to the light. She was a lost soul and vulnerable, and Dalton seemed to be able to give her what she needed, give her strength, and build her up aga
Zetti
Apr 13, 2016 rated it it was amazing
The tables are turned in this book. Elena has a choice when she is confronted with the harsh reality of how she went from being Mary to becoming Elena. All the past memories come back and she is forced to reassess everything that she thought she had known. In the opening chapters of this book you can feel her frustration. You can sense that she's unsettled and doesn't truly know what is to come next.

Dalton is the one to tell her that if she doesn't submit to him she can leave but he knows deep
Jen
May 28, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Read the full review on Bookaholics Not-So-Anonymous.

Note: This ARC was provided by InkSlinger PR in exchange for an honest review.

As with the first book, there are possible triggers in this sequel that readers need to take note of. The things done to Mary/Elena have their purpose, perverted and abusive some of them may seem to be, and they are vital in portraying exactly what she was experiencing at the hands of the people she was with. Her non-relationship with Dalton is evolving and we delve
Annamaria
Apr 28, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Five Emotional Stars! This is the second book in the Becoming Elena Series and I recommend reading book one Stolen Innocence first to fully understand the story. This story is a dark and emotional story so be warned that this may contain some triggers. The book continues Elena's story on how she copes and struggles in order to survive. What Dalton does to Elena is unbelievable and you must read the story to see how she deals with him. Will Elena be strong enough to survive? This is an emotionall ...more
Laura- BookBistroBlog
Jul 08, 2016 rated it really liked it
The feeling of not knowing who you truly are... Day by day this feeling is eating away at Elena...
Unable to submit to Dalton because of not knowing who she truly is, Dalton does the unexpected. He takes her to where it all started. Revealing who Elena (Mary) used to be. What she finds out is horrifying!!! Truly alone in this world, she has no choice but to submit to Dalton.

Dalton is everything to Elena...she worships him. Yet is this what she wants? Is this what he wants? Is he doing this to hel
Linda Zelinsky
What an emotional roller coaster ride with Elena. Melody has her reader experiencing so many different emotions from sadness, happiness and hatred. Started reading this book to eagerly follow Elena and couldn't put it down until I finished. The reader gets into Elena and feels for her what she is going through. Dalton and Darcy treat her with love and then abuse her. It is so great to see how Elena comes into her strength. Anxious to follow her travels in October.
J.R. James
May 20, 2017 rated it liked it
Review of the revised second edition: The story started in ‘Stolen Innocence’ with the female protagonist being kidnapped at the age of seventeen and transported across the country, and initially seemed quite promising, but quickly became repetitive, as her feelings and fears are explained over and over again, while she is held prisoner with other girls who have been similarly taken, to face unrelenting deprivation and abuse, as she’s beaten into submission to be prepared for the ‘master’ she ha ...more
Kathie McGee
May 05, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Didn't See that Coming

Fascinating story continues with Elana "growing up" as Dalton continuing her "education".

When Dalton finally tells Elana who she really is...I didn't see the bad guy as being who it was. Surprise, surprise, surprise!

I found myself holding my breath more than one as Elana was caught in struggle after struggle trying to find her place in Dalton's world. I knew she was eventually leaving...but I was pleasantly surprised to see her leaving as she did under HER own terms.

On to
Stephanie Villere
Aug 14, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Whew! Deeper down the rabbit hole!

This is Forever Lost, book 2 in the Becoming Elena series, written by Melody Anne. This book continues deep in the strange world of Elena and Dalton. It’s so twisted and bizarre that you aren’t quite sure what is going on until she is so far down that we can barely see her any longer. Will Elena always be broken? How much worse can they break her and control her? Is Dalton her savior or her jailer? It’s worth the reading to find out for yourself.
SHAMPALE
May 25, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Ding Dong the monster is dead and gone or so she thought. Book 2 takes Mary/Elena on a brand new rollercoaster ride of fear, anger, panic, desire, lust and dare I say....trust. Dalton, Lincoln, Leo and Darcy will all have their place in Elena's life, the question becomes in what capacity and are they welcomed or forced relationships. I am totally addicted to this series and I'm looking forward to the next book.
Kristine Louise Sørensen
Jul 03, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I was speechless when I read this series. Becoming Elena is not light reading. You know it is fiction but you just have to wonder if this could happen in real life to?! Which would be so scary. I cried hard at some of the places in these books, but it also made me smile and long for Mary/Elaine to find her HEA. The books make you appreciate your own safe life with a loving family.
Gigi
Jan 01, 2019 rated it it was ok
Incredibly Rough...

‘Forever Lost,’ continues with the mistreatment and imprisonment of Elena... while everyone tells her it’s for her own good. I’ve strangely invested in hoe Elena’s life will turn out. This novel is not as traumatic as the previous one. However, Elena’s emotional torture was incredibly rough to read.
Amanda Kranick
May 12, 2017 rated it it was ok
I wanted to like this so much more than I did, honest. But I couldn't.

The only good part of this whole book was finding out who sold Elana into slavery.

The book was too short and in my opinion choppy.
Sasha
Dec 31, 2016 rated it really liked it
Tammy Burch
May 06, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Wow! I can't get enough!

I find myself wanting to stop my daily grind to get back to this series!
It's pulling me in so many different directions I don't know where to go!
I can't write anymore because I have to start book three NOW!
Rhonda Brewer
Jul 27, 2017 rated it really liked it
Interesting

This book reminds me of 50 shades with an edge! On to the next book in the series! Hoping for a HEA!
Ash
Oct 18, 2018 rated it liked it
Sonja Govednik
May 17, 2018 rated it did not like it
IT was just too dark for me. But overall love Melody Anne's work so I will always give her books a try.
Brenda H Seales
Feb 26, 2017 rated it it was amazing
OMG!!!! WOW!!!!

What to say. This is a horrible, sad, cruel, crazy story. I would like to kill Dalton. I thought he was a better person than his demon father but I'm not to sure about that now. Yes I recommend it but only to the strong. Melody if this series started from your dream but surely you mean nightmare. Yes I will buy the next book only because I have to know that Elena survived with success. Plus this is a well written book. This book makes me think of the slave series by Elin Peer.
Martha
Feb 19, 2017 rated it really liked it
Forever Lost picks up Elena's story right where it left off at the end of Stolen Innocence. As with the first book, it was hard sometimes to read the events taking place. The man who everyone called master had died and now Elena had a new master--the son. Only the son was different. Dalton didn't seem to her to be sadistic like his father but he could still be cruel.

Like with the torture and abuse in the first book, the abuse and rape are very graphic. Elena is a slave and as such has no control
Lorena  Garcia -- Brittany's Book Blog
**Received an ARC in exchange for an honest review**

Elena's story continues. We get to find out a little bit more about this broken girl who had no idea who she was, where came from or where her live was leading to. Elena only wanted to know who she was and how did she end up where she is.

Dalton has provided her with the information she wanted and she is shocked to find out the details that entail to her kidnapping. They aren't pretty let me tell you, and I was a little shocked to find out those
Dana Busenbark
Apr 23, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Who is this man whom Elena has supposedly says owns her? What does he do to her? What does she want? What does she need? Has 'Elena remembered who she is yet? When she will not let it go, Dalton takes her 'home' to the city she was from and lets her see her mother, stepfather, brother and stepsister. What happens after she makes an involuntary noise and her mother sees her? When Tina shows up on the scene, who is she and what does she tell Elena they're going to do for the day? What is Elena's r ...more
Rough Draft Book Blog
Aug 24, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Forever Lost by Melody Anne
Elena & Dalton
SHE'S GETTING THERE...
5 Stars

So, this is the follow up to Stolen Innocence. The first book was freaking amazing and FREE if you're wondering. This installment shows us more of the Elena/Dalton dilemma and more to the point, how Elena is handling everything Dalton is throwing at her. You get 'em girl!

Elena was thoroughly pissing me off in this one. I mean how much does she intend to take? How many times can she be let down and go back for more? Apparen
Krissy's Book Nook
Jun 24, 2016 rated it really liked it
Book two contains less physical abuse than book one so that's a plus! Haha! :P

Elena is free-er than she was in Stolen Innocence and is trying desperately to please Dalton. Dalton is an ultra sexy? alpha male and makes sure Elena knows he is her master.

tumblr_mh3vy6hBHG1s2qq2wo1_250

Elena spends most of book two learning how to please master and you see her growing in to a different person. Mary is completely gone from her identity and she is all Elena by the end of book two.

Dalton brings a third person in to their "relations
Donna
Feb 16, 2016 rated it it was amazing
This is the second book in the Becoming Elena Trilogy

Mary is gone … or so it appears. There is nothing is ever that easy.

There seems to be something about Dalton that calls to Elena (Mary). Elena also knows Dalton's not who he seems to be. Elena tries to resist Dalton at the same time that she's hungry for what only he can give her.

When Elena thinks her life has finally come together and that everything might be good. Elena's world suddenly falls apart. Elena's life falls apart after she lear
Kathy Osborn
May 05, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Forever Lost: Becoming Elena begins where Stolen Innocence leaves off. Elena has now accepted her new role, but part of her still wants to remember her old life.

Dalton gives her that chance to know what really happened when she was kidnapped, but the reality is so hurtfully that it triggers memories to return in a rush.

Elena goes through such a range of emotions from wanting to run to staying with Dalton as he is her everything. Can she break the hold Dalton has on her?

We meet Darcy in this b
Isha Coleman
Apr 23, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: first-reads
Reading Stolen Innocence was emotionally overwhelming. Dark, gritty and heartbreaking it got under my skin and stayed with me for a long time after. I received an ARC of Forever Lost in exchange for an honest review. Forever Lost is the next chapter in the Becoming Elena saga. Melody Anne takes a closer look at Elena(Mary). In order to cope and survive she has become a different person. Embracing the darkness, hiding the pain and acting in ways she never thought possible. Dalton is an enigma. He ...more
Ronda
May 13, 2016 rated it liked it
The second book in the Becoming Elena left something to be desired for me. There was a lot of sex, if you want some just straight up smut to read, but the story line was lacking, in my opinion. I sound like a dude saying they read Playboy for the articles, huh ;) Really, I enjoy a nice sexy time book as much as the next lady, but I really do prefer if there is some story line that makes sense. In this book, I just did not follow the whole "sex as therapy" game plan. One minute, Elena is a totall ...more
Kellie Herrick
May 04, 2016 rated it it was amazing
At a me point after reading the first book I wanted to dislike this series it was dark and the terror could be felt in the pages but I just could not dislike it if i wanted to. The writing is truly amazing and a gift to This amazing author. You feel for what Elena is feeling and you are right there with her as Dalton is breaking her piece by piece. So many times I wanted him to love her and I am still holding out home for the third installment.

This book builds in the broken Elena from the first
Purchase links 1 1 Sep 08, 2016 01:47PM
Confused. 1 2 Jul 16, 2016 09:33PM
Melody Anne is a NYT best selling author of the popular series: Billionaire Bachelors, Surrender, Baby for the Billionaire, Unexpected Hero's, Billionaire Aviators, and some solo titles. I have a Young Adult Series; Rise of the Dark Angel.

As an aspiring author, I wrote for years, then published in 2011, finding my true calling, and a love of writing. Holding a Bachelor's Degree in business, I lov

Becoming Elena (3 books)
  • Stolen Innocence (Becoming Elena, #1)
  • New Desires (Becoming Elena, #3)