Start by marking “Reclamation (Eruption, #2)” as Want to Read:
Reclamation (Eruption, #2)

Reclamation

(Eruption #2)

When Jace Vega wakes up three years after the eruption of Mount Hood, her life is in turmoil. The future seems to match the images on the tablet, but Corey is missing, and nothing about her relationship with Damien feels right.

As Victor Trent continues to amass power, using information terrorism to make the world dependent on Omnibus technology and his private military
Published September 13th 2016 by Pink Umbrella Books LLC

To ask other readers questions about Reclamation, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Reclamation

Start your review of Reclamation (Eruption, #2)
Katie W
Sep 13, 2016 rated it it was amazing
This is one story that is so good and so crazy...I just couldn't wrap my head around it, but I absolutely loved trying to. This is a sequel and must be read in order.

Jace wakes up and has lost three years of her life. As she tries to make sense of things and put events together, she experiences flashbacks of memories and a race against time begins. There are so many clever clues given. These people must be super smart to figure them out because they really stunned me. Everything that Jace
Tressa (Wishful Endings)
4.5 Stars

RECLAMATION is one intense, emotional, mind-bending read. Lost memories, split realities, and two versions of her life that the heroine must piece together made for a suspenseful, non-stop read. Perfect for fans of MIND GAMES by Kiersten White and those who enjoy psychological thrillers and suspense.

This is definitely a book that you have to have read the first book to understand. As I mentioned above, this series reminds me of MIND GAMES by Kiersten White. The plots are completely
Melanie
Sep 30, 2016 rated it really liked it
I wish I had the time to re-read the first book, "Eruption," before I started in on this one. There are lots of details I forgot that probably would have been helpful. Jace Vega wakes up three years after the eruption of Mt. Hood and can't remember anything. Her life doesn't feel right and she's dependent on those around her. Memories start coming back to her and she pieces together what she needs to do to get her life back on track.

At the beginning, I was super confused so I could completely
Marnae
Sep 13, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Great conclusion to a great duology. I'm so glad I got to be part of this awesome journey. <3
Nicole
Sep 23, 2016 rated it really liked it
I waited so long for the conclusion to this story and it was completely worth it. I actually re-read the first book in the series, Eruption, right before beginning Reclamation and that was a great choice. I enjoyed reliving the suspense of the events in Eruption, and the refresher on all of the details was helpful. Reclamation picks up exactly where Eruption ends, and I loved being able to put one book down and immediately pick up the next without interruption.

I love the smart prose, imagery,
Laura Walker
May 28, 2017 rated it really liked it
I loved how Jace's ingenuity got her safely out of pretty scary situations. Also loved Corey throughout the series. The last chapter was such a surprise but deeply satisfying. Definitely worth reading!
Meagan Myhren-bennett
Reclamation
Sequel to Eruption
By Adrienne Quintana

Jace Vega can't remember her life and it is imperative that she remember. She is the key to stopping Victor Trent and Omnibus, if only she could remember.

The last thing Jace remembers is the eruption of Mount Hood and their last minute escape. How could she have lost the last three years of her life? And where were Corey and her father?

With these thoughts foremost on her mind Jace is unprepared for the world that Omnibus and Victor have created.
Kristina
Oct 12, 2016 rated it really liked it
I enjoyed reading the sequel to Eruption! Adrienne does such a great job keeping the reader on their toes! I wish I had re-read Eruption before reading Reclamation. I would highly recommend reading them in sequence. I enjoyed the suspense of the story. Makes you wonder, what would life be like if you made a different choice? What would you do if you had the possibility of going back in time to fix things or change them? Would you be more like Jace or would you be like Victor, try to do good for ...more
Randy Lindsay
Sep 14, 2016 rated it really liked it
Quintana uses smooth-flowing dialogue, intelligent prose, and detailed description. It left me wondering if the events in her story could be the future of war. Cyber attacks that target civilian accounts, manipulation of events through the use of time travel, and all the wonderful glimpses of future tech she delivers.
Nate
Dec 02, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Really great sequel, perfectly explains everything and ties up all loose ends.

The first book ended with a fairly confusing last chapter, but all is explained and dealt with in this sequel. The action is intense, and flow of the story feels natural, and the ending is tidy and satisfying. Just about all I could have asked for in the follow-up to a great book!
Lisa
Sep 26, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
An exciting and fast paced book. As a sequel to Eruption, this picks up right where the story left off (which ended on a huge cliffhanger). I could not put this book down, and I think I liked it even better than the first one. It was full of twists and turns, and every time I thought I knew what was going to happen, I was totally surprised. I really hope these two books get made into movies.
Ashley (Reads by Ashley)
Sep 30, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: reviewed
I received this as part as the blog tour for the release of this book. I received and ARC copy in exchange for an honest review. That does not affect in any single way my thoughts and rating on this book.

This is about this girl named Jace Vega who is part of an big experiment by Victor Trent. In here since the first chapter you get pull over so hard, that you can't stop reading, until you read te whole book. Jace wakes up three years later knowing nothing about what happened or of what is
Wendy C. Jorgensen
Sep 19, 2016 rated it really liked it
I loved Ms. Quintana's first book, "Eruption" and eagerly awaited the sequel. "Reclamation" picks up where the first book left off, so if you're not familiar with the background, it can be difficult to figure out what's happening. Keeping that in mind and recognizing some backtracking might be in order, I think this is a great book.

The novel opens as Jace Vega wakes up three years after the eruption of Mt. Hood. The love of her life is missing, shes married to someone else, and shes just had a
Amanda  H
Sep 22, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I feel like I should of gone back to the first book and read it again before starting this one.;) I think they would be best read back to back, though I still enjoyed the story immensely! What's not to like about time travel and wibbly wobbly timey wimey stuff.;) (thank you, tenth Doctor!) I love how the story worked out, since you start the book wondering how things could of gone so upside down for Jace. She lost her memory with the eruption and seems to have made all the wrong choices. As she ...more
Hamster
I was a little anxious that I wouldn't have time to read this before the blog tour. I needn't have worried. As soon as I started I couldn't put it down. Finished in two days. It's even better than the first one. Such a satisfying ending. I don't pretend to have understood it all, but that's normal for me when reading complicated books for adults. Seriously, the pacing was great, and the surprises plentiful. Make sure to reread the first one before you delve into #2. Can't wait to see what ...more
Memory
Oct 20, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: october-2016
Adrienne did an amazing job continuing the story of Jace, Corey and Damien. This sequel was fast moving and I could not see how she was going to end it! I read a lot and I can usually figure out where the author will end it, but not this time. I highly recommend this series!
Adrienne Quintana
Feb 03, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  (Review from the author)
I feel deeply satisfied with this story. I will miss obsessing about it.
Billie
Nov 05, 2016 rated it really liked it
A thriller from start to finish. Received free in Goodreads contest.

The story line and characters grab your attention right from the start and don't let you go until the last page
Jaimie
Sep 22, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Enjoyed it!

I read the first book in one sitting, which had me up later than I would like to admit. I was so happy to see there was a sequel and equally enjoyed it, although I did have a little more self control.
Jenny
May 09, 2018 rated it it was ok
I was looking forward to reading this book. It just didnt work for me. It felt disjointed most of the book. ...more
R.c. Hancock
Feb 25, 2016 rated it it was amazing
This sequel didn't disappoint.
jacqueline likert
Erica Littlefield
Apr 10, 2017
Sara Cornelius murphy
Aug 13, 2018
Adrienne Quintana is the author of Eruption as well as several childrens books. When she isn't writing, Adrienne enjoys running, hiking, and matchmaking (Are you single? She probably knows someone perfect for you.) She lives in Arizona with her husband and four children, who give her love, support, and plenty of good material for Instagram. ...more

Eruption (2 books)