Start by marking “The Resurrection of Ryan (Ascent #3)” as Want to Read:
The Resurrection of Ryan (Ascent #3)

The Resurrection of Ryan

(Ascent #3)

I thought I could continue to ignore the… talents my friends and the love of my life possess. I couldn’t. It all became too much when we moved to the compound and they were able to use them freely. I wasn’t able to handle it and now I’m on my own. The gate to Hell has been opened and demons have invaded the earth. Luckily, the portal to the underworld is small and consider ...more
Kindle Edition
Published March 22nd 2016 by Kris Hack LLC

To ask other readers questions about The Resurrection of Ryan, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Resurrection of Ryan

Renee Kennedy
Feb 25, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Kris Hack knows how to weave a story like no other. I've fallen into this world of angels and feel as if I've known them all of my life.
Ryan may seem weak to some but to me she's very brave. Her love for Miguel is strong but she has something else she loves more.
Miguel's a very busy fallen angel, but that doesn't make his love for Ryan any less intense.
This is Hacks' best book by far, I need book four now! I can't tell you how much you need this book in your life.
Gray Creations
Feb 27, 2017 rated it really liked it
Not my favourite of the series but still a speedy good read.

Certain scenes are lacking for me. I think because of the pace of the story was so quick, depth in some places especially a certain scene that requires a boat load is missing. This doesn't detract from the story at all as it's a fast paced read but overall it reads and flows well. There is action and love, hope, hurt and a light scene that may trigger past experiences.
Candra Hodge
May 06, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Another Twist

This book in the series is mainly about a human character within the inner group. However, there is a major twist in the series/the human's life that opens the series up in interesting ways. Although Ryan (the human) made me mad at the beginning of the book, as the story went on, I lost any hard feelings I had for her.
Linda Rimer-Como
Mar 02, 2017 rated it it was amazing
What a book, I couldn't put it down! The story line is full of doubt, confusion, mystery and evil but also friendship, determination and undying love. The characters are unique and have remarkable interactions throughout. Each book in this series kept getting better, do not miss out!

I voluntarily read and review this book, all opinions expressed are my own.
Dayreader Reviews
May 01, 2016 rated it it was amazing
So if this is your first Kris Hack read you are in for an amazing treat!! Ryan is by far my favorite character!!! This book blew me away in so many ways! I was shocked, angry, sad, and overwhelmed most of the time!! Kris Hack out did herself in this book and I am such a fan!! If you haven't read the first two books in the series you will want to go back a read them after reading this one about Ryan and then reread Ryan!

Ryan is a normal human and after living through the apocalypse seeing the thi
Amy
Jul 26, 2016 rated it it was amazing
By far the best of the lot in this series. I read The Ascension of Laney and The Fall of Kass quickly because they were fantastic characters and I loved the story but the reason I fell deep in love was Miguel.
This book is the story of Laney's BFF, Ryan and Kass's Angel partner/BFF, Miguel. Their story is not a fairy tale by any means. Their story is chock full of Angst, drama and suspense.
Kris Hack does more than tell a story, she makes you feel the story. I cried with Ryan, I got pissed with
Karin
Feb 05, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This series is why I am now interested in exploring paranormal romances. I had never read any prior and after reading the Ascent series I hope I'm not ruined, lol.

I have wanted a story about Miguel & Ryan ever since I read the Ascension of Lacy. And I think Kris outdid herself with this book. This hands down is my favorite so far.

Ryan is so fragile being the only human among the main characters but, Miguel would give up anything to keep Ryan safe and he more than proves it in this book. Ther
Amy M. (Amy Loves Reading Blog)

Ryan goes through so many different things and she broke my heart multiple times. In the end I cried and my love for this series grew even more! A new favorite I found out is Lucas!
Kelly McCardle
Jan 21, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Yet again, another fantastic part of a fantastic story by Kris. This book really got stuck in my head when ever I wasn't reading it. Kris's ability to weave a story that has both real day normal issues, with fantasy and love with angels and demons is amazing.
Denise Veach
May 20, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Kris had done it again....I'm sucked in to her writing &can't stop reading.....I recommend to anyone over 18!
Stephanie Brumber
Elizabeth
Dec 29, 2016
Yomari Suarez
May 02, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This book had me on the edge the whole time! I'm a fan of the Ascent Series since the first book I read, but this book felt completely different from the previous ones. The first two books and the novella that feature Kass and Laney's story are more a tale of young love and coming to terms with the destiny and the cards you've been dealt with, whereas this one is a little bit more gut wrenching and emotional as both main characters are so torn and there is so much uncertainty surrounding them. B ...more
Susan Finan
added it
Nov 18, 2017
bookish_affair
Jan 02, 2018
I love to read, write, and go camping, especially if it's near a beach somewhere. My furbabies and hubby love the water and so do I! We go camping whenever we can and have a blast cuddling by the fire, eating s’mores and listening to the waves crash against the shore.

Reading is a long time passion of mine and I’ve always had trouble ending the books when I close them. Characters and scenarios wou

Ascent (3 books)
  • The Ascension of Laney (Ascent Series, #1)
  • The Fall of Kass (Ascent Series, #2)