Start by marking “Noose (Road Kill MC, #1)” as Want to Read:
Noose (Road Kill MC, #1)

Noose

(Road Kill MC #1)

Whores

A smorgasbord of sweet butts, one for every taste.

Noose has a sweet tooth that won't quit, and a clubwhore to suit his every need.
Being a part of the Road Kill Motorcycle Club isn't a hard choice for Noose. A former Navy Seal and expert knotter, he's seen realtime choices—in circumstances most never do.

It's killing road. Women and freedom are the benefits of be
Published February 11th 2016 by Tamara Rose Blodgett

To ask other readers questions about Noose, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Noose

Beth
Feb 11, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Noose is a sizzling novella by Marata Eros, she hits the pages with a fire filled pen in an all new genre, MC romantic suspense.

Caught up in a world of motor cycle gangs, Rose is doing everything she can to keep her nephew safe from his abusive father…who may have killed Rose’s sister.

In rides Noose, a former SEAL and a member of the Road Kill Motorcycle club. He’s never wanted a woman more than once before but there is just something about Rose. Noose must decide whether he wants to put his en
Coco.V
Jun 26, 2018 marked it as to-read
Shelves: freebies
💝FREE on Amazon & on iBooks today (6/26/2018)!💝
Alina
Jul 02, 2016 rated it liked it
Shelves: mc
Reviewed for Alina Melinda's Reads
"I don't even know his name. He could be a murderer. But my heart says no."
So far I liked what I read, I like it a lot.And yes, a "but" is just around the corner.
What I don't like and I don't understand is why the author decided to split a book into fragments. So 85 pages...you can't really read too far into the story. I don't have much to write about. All I know is that Rose tries hard to protect her nephew from his father, a dangerous bike who , she strongly
 Lissa Smith Reads'~Bookaholics Bookshelf Reviews
4 Stars:
“I’ve got the girl disease. Low self –esteem. We give it to each other. It’s a thing.

First, we meet Rose. She’s raising her murdered sister’s son Charlie. She’s protecting him from his mother’s murder his father. He’s a biker from the diablo MC and he wants his son back. He will do anything to make it happen including hurting Rose.

“I don't even know his name. He could be a murderer. But my heart says no. Enter Noose he’s never wanted an old lady. He was content with the sweet butts. That
Karen
Feb 14, 2016 rated it really liked it
One star off for this being a cliff hanger series. I'll explain....I read a book or two a day. By the time book 2 comes out I don't have same feeling or vibe for characters as I forgot what made them or the story special. So blow me. That being said, I really liked these characters. It wasn't much of a book page # wise but it was a pretty developed one for how short it was. That's what I mean as I'm not invested. Geez. I cry. I want me some more Noose! and now!!!!
Danielle
Mar 01, 2016 rated it did not like it
DNF .... Just couldn't. Get on with the writing style of this author. The story to me just didn't flow
Mari (Smut Duchess)
Feb 04, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2018, contemporary
3.5 - 3.75 ***

I think this book was a freebie at some point and that's when I got it. It does have a cliffhanger ending. Noose is part of the Road KIll MC (what a club name, huh?). He's hit with the insta-lust bug when he sees bank teller Rose. Rose's sister was murdered by a member of a rival club and is raising her nephew, Charlie. She doesn't want anything to do with bikers. However, the insta-lust bug has bitten her too. Unfortunately Charlie's psycho sadistic father wants him back and he's
Amy
Feb 20, 2016 rated it really liked it
Noose
Marata Eros
4 stars

This is a new author for me and I LOVE HER! What a great start to an MC series. The cliffy .. holy wow. What?!?!? Yes! Its brutal.

I always enjoy a new MC read and this is another one to add to the cant wait for the next one. You all know I love me some bad boy MC dudes along with some intense suspense throughout the pages. You add in to our main character Noose that he was always a solider ... heck yes.

There are some exceptional secondary characters that I need to hear
Erica
Feb 22, 2016 rated it it was amazing
OH MYYYYYYYY GOOODDDDDDNESSSSSSS!!!!

When I read that Marata Eros was writing a MC story I just about FLATLINED caz I knew with every fibre it was going to be SEXY as hell and amazing to boot.

So having such high expectations I was NOT AT ALL disappointed, in fact I was even more rewarded with a story I could not put down or even fault.

I love how Marata Eros grows with each story she writes. No two characters are ever the same and no storyline ever is the same. I LOVE THIS!!! I know I am always go
Emily
Noose is a hard man, he likes his women, never the same one twice, his club, and his solitude. No ties, except to his club and life is good. When he is sent on an errand, everything changes. Rose Christo is everything he has stayed away from but his gut is saying she is something more.

Rose has one focus in life, raise her sisters son. Her sister was murdered and the man guilty of that belongs to a biker gang and he wants his son back. Rose is fighting him tooth and nail, but his threats are ampi
Sue
May 31, 2016 rated it liked it
It was free and now I know why. Incomplete short story with a naughty typical start that was like many raunchy biker books but then took a turn to a semi-sweet/semi-sour drama of a woman who is in way over her head between the bad guy who murdered her sister and the "other" bad guy who wants to help her.
Would have been better if the characters had been more fleshed out and it didn't end abruptly like it did...just a teaser basically.

*** 3 *** "pour some sugar on me" stars
Beryl Fishbone
May 15, 2016 rated it it was ok
Noose shoulda used one

This is the first chapter and a half of a mediocre student wanting to be a writer so no effort and no editing. After reading this you'll be wary of any further offers by this author or any of her aliases. Can't say I blame her, I wouldn't use my real name either for this offering.
Ann
May 25, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Love McDonald's books this is such a great book
Chrisabel
Aug 31, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: alpha-male, ebook, kindle
I need more
Janet Hammons
Sep 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing
5 Stars

Short but good. I love my MC Romances and this one is pretty good. It was just too short. On to the next.
Cherri-Anne
Mar 03, 2016 rated it it was amazing
What would it be like to be with someone who could consume me? 5 GOLD KNOTS

It's the road. The bike. And the women. Not always in that order. Then I see her, and time slows to a crawl. WHOA!! Talk about being tied up in KNOTS! Even though this is not the usual book I would read - I mean come on! There is not a vampire or shifter to be had!! - I did read it and I LOVED IT!! I first read the sample of the story that is available through the "look inside" feature and was caught in its NOOSE immediat
Dawn
Sep 29, 2016 rated it liked it
I didn't hate this book, but I had no idea it was a short story at the beginning of a series. A series that doesn't have multiple couples, one per book, but it's one couples story over many books.
I honestly don't like that sort of storytelling when it comes to romance/erotica. Especially with it being a short story and there's not much chance to get to really know the characters or the world they live in or anything else really.
There's some sexual tension build up, but what can you do in such a
Judy Miracle
Feb 11, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: mc, read-in-2016
Holy hell I freaking loved this short novella!!! I need more Noose and Rose. That ending gah...what's going to happen? what comes next?

the attraction between Noose & Rose is undeniable from the first time they set eyes on one another. Noose is ex military and part of the Road Kill MC. Rose is a bank teller who hates & is scared of bikers bc of what happened to her sister. But there is something about Noose that she cannot fight.

I NEED MORE!!!!! can't wait to get the rest of Rose and No
Brenda
Feb 08, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Awesome biker read! Fast paced and very intriguing. Love the characters Noose with a military background and he is involved with the Road kill MC biker gang. They have a mission to help those that get abused. Noose meets Rose and feels a sudden attachment. He wants to protect her. Drake is in a rival biker gang whom wants his son back and will do anything to get him back. Rose will do everything in her power not to let that happen. Awesome cliffhanger. I can't wait to read the next book.
Caryn Ferraro
Feb 23, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Noose is a novella that is a whole lotta bang for your buck, balls out, sexy as hell, fast paced start to what I know will be another fabulous series from Marata. The webs Marata weaves with words just pull you in a leave you wanting more.
One click Noose today and he surely be your new, raw, edgy, sexy as sin Book Crush
~ 5 ~ Stars ~
Sandy Knox
Feb 23, 2016 rated it it was ok
WTF???

What the hell happened to this book. I'm reading a REALLY good story then all of a sudden it just ends and a totally different book begins and it's not even a sequel. WTF? I was just really getting into loving the story then BAM! I can't recommend this book without knowing what the hell happened and when and where will this book continue?
Ramblings From Beneath The Sheets
Arc received for an honest review.

This was a quick read. I didn't really connect with the characters and their relationship was quite fast. Lots of unanswered questions. But an author I'll keep up with because I have faith the author will get better.
Stefanie
Great start to this series. Noose is this hot biker with a very dirty mouth. Rose is this innocent young women who is trying to take care of her nephew after her sister is murdered. It has everything I need in a motorcycle gang book.....steamy sex scene, interesting characters and good storyline.
Jane Stopes
Feb 04, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Another amazing book I love Noose and Rose
Kelly
Feb 06, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: dark, mc-fav, read-2016
Omg it can't end like that...........noooooo I really need to read the next one *bawling like a baby* A great quick MC story
ValerieC
TOTAL CLIFFHANGER

Just when this started to get going, it just ended. WTF?
Carla
Nov 20, 2017 rated it really liked it
Noose is the first book in the Road Kill MC series, and it is Noose and Rose's story.

Poor Rose is caught up in the motorcycle world. Her only goal is to keep her nephew safe. A big reason that she doesn't trust bikers is because one of them killed her sister. The biker in this story is Noose. There are plenty reasons to like Noose. He is gorgeous, and he is 100% alpha male. Add to the facts about him being an ex soldier, and that pretty much cements what a catch he is. I loved Noose and Rose! Th
Brandy Jones
Mar 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Sexy and dangerous!

Loved this book. At first I wasn't really sure about it but it really picks up the pace into an addicting story. I loved how protective and brutish Noose was. He will do anything to protect the woman he has claimed. Rose has plenty to be worried about, her nephew, her own life in jeopardy, her sisters justice. She's wary of Noose with good reason but she finds it hard to resist him. I can't wait to read the next to see what happens.
Debbie
Jul 07, 2018 rated it it was ok
Dont waste your time

This is one of those rip off authors who sell as a book but actually its a few chapters, amazon should ban them from selling this way. I wouldnt purchase a paperback with less than 200 pages and no end.
Even the chapters i got where repeated with each character, rose saying and doing one thing then noose repeating it word for word as he heard and seen what she did. I feel like ive wasted 40 minutes of my life 😠
Teresa
Jul 12, 2018 rated it liked it
The story was pretty good but it just ended and left me in the middle of everything that was going on. I understand this is part of a series but it just left me in what seemed to be mid chapter. I am honestly probably not going too read the rest of the series because of the abrupt ending. I could see it if the story for the first book ended an the author was giving me a peak at what to expect in the next book but that is not the case here. As you can tell I am very disappointed.
  • Sanctuary (The Freaks MC, #2)
  • Baby
  • The Dark Forest: A Collection Of Erotic Fairytales
  • Dream & Dare (The Night Horde SoCal, #3.5)
  • Drifter (The Nomad Series, #1)
  • Please Daddy
  • Dominating Devney (Montana Maiden, #3)
  • A Rough Ride (Pony Tales #5)
  • Owned (Silent Daughter #3)
  • Unsure (Sure Mastery #1)
  • Sassy Road (Heroes and Rogues #1)
  • Deacon Johns (Heartbreakers & Heroes Book 4)
  • Royally Trained (Royals of Colania #1)
  • On the Auction Block (Slave of the Aristocracy, #1)
  • Gluttony (Seven Deadlies MC Book 3)
  • Old Man's Ride (Dust Bowl Devils MC #0.5)
  • Friday Afternoon
  • Tragic King (The Dominant Bastard Duology #2)
NEW RELEASE ALERT: bit.ly/MarataNEWS

Marata Eros is the author of over ninety-five titles, including her NEW YORK TIMES bestselling novel, A TERRIBLE LOVE, and the #1 international bestselling erotic Interracial and African-American TOKEN serial. Marata writes a variety of dark fiction in the genres of erotica, fantasy, romance, suspense and sci-fi. She and her husband live in the midwest with thei

Road Kill MC (7 books)
  • Knot (Road Kill MC, #2)
  • Rose (Road Kill MC, #3)
  • Snare (Road Kill MC, #4)
  • Wring: Road Kill MC #5
  • Lariat: A Dark Alpha Motorcycle Club Standalone Romance Novel (Road Kill MC Book 6)
  • Trainer (Road Kill MC, #7)
“I've got the girl disease. Low self-esteem. We give it to each other. It's a thing.” 0 likes
“How you feeling?” Now that you're here? Wet. I” 0 likes