Start by marking “Royal Secrets” as Want to Read:
Royal Secrets

Royal Secrets

Marrying a wealthy, good looking Prince is every girl’s fantasy, but not Maddy’s. It’s not as if she's ever met her Prince Charming… Or has she?

Robert Haven, seventh in line for the throne, is on his last tour in the British Army before he has to go back to the prim and proper lifestyle where everything is decided for him, including his bride-to-be.

However, when he
Published January 29th 2016

Start your review of Royal Secrets
Sam
Oct 09, 2016 rated it did not like it
Shelves: 2016
Charmaine Walker
Feb 04, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Received this complimentary copy from the author
Being British in the Uk, love the Royals so this story was perfect for me.

Robert Haven, Prince and 7th in line to the throne, is in the Army on his last tour as a surgeon. Wondering what will happen to him in the future.
Maddy Hawkins is a nurse, working in Africa, with her fantastic colleagues, Angel, Amy and Shane. Like a small family, they help each other cope day to day. Angel thinks Maddy needs more in her than work... A Man.
When Maddy sees
Feb 11, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Gotta love a man in uniform!
Royal Secrets was a great quick read with likeable characters and instant love! There's some drama and Maddy is a stronger woman than I would be if a sexy guy like Robert was into me I wouldn't avoid him!! But they both have secrets they aren't telling each other and it cause some drama and heartache but in the end they got their HEA and I hope we get another book about these two love birds because I want to know what happens next for them!
I received a ARC for an
Diana Torres
Feb 18, 2016 rated it it was ok
I'm still trying to figure out this book somehow. I mean I thought that being about royalty, that it would imply more to it, but unfortunately it was more about two doctors yea one royalty and the other just simple rich girl, but if you reas the tittle it makes you believe like there is some deep secrets in it, but in reality is only like two secrets one from her and one from him and I wouldn't even consider them to be too much of a secret anyways not my cup of tea.
Liz
Feb 14, 2016 rated it it was ok
Shelves: doctor, pregnancy
Two doctors, a Brit and an American, fall in love in Africa while caring for seriously ill people.

There was absolutely no depth to this at all. No special look at the life of a royal, no understanding of their relationship except for their insta attraction which led to unprotected sex... um how stupid are these two?

There's an HEA but it's ridiculous and unfulfilling.
Sara VA
May 01, 2016 rated it really liked it
Great story, traditional romance storyline, but interesting and a fun, light read. Mostly mild with a few steamy scenes... more than PG13 but far less than many other books (and from the summaries, far less than many of the authors other books.)
Margie Moran
Feb 15, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Royal Secrets by Kristin Frasier

Great book please read the book you will love I type like I did I really enjoyed it Maddyand Prince Robert had it ruff but things have a way of working out great story loved the author I hop r you enjoy it to th err y did charity work in Africis
Gladys Mills
May 28, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Royal Secrets. A wonderful passionate story about a man and woman in love but forbidden because of family ties. They struggle to find a way to stay together. But secrets almost tear them apart. Trusting in the one you love is a valuable lesson for all of us to learn.
Karrilynn
Feb 29, 2016 rated it really liked it
Very cute romance story about a English Prince and an American Doctor that was helping with Chad refugees when they met. Original story that was well written with developed characters. Their story was very warming to the heart.
Lesley Ellis
Feb 13, 2016 rated it really liked it
ARC for honest review.

At first i thought the story to be a little slow, but i ended up getting pulled right in. Lots of emotions to sift through while reading. Good characters and storyline
Eblis
Nov 26, 2016 rated it did not like it
Too graphic

I wish I have read some of the reviews, the sexual encounters were too explicit for my taste. Not my kind of thing...
Stephanie  Ladner-Kevorkian
Feb 22, 2016 rated it really liked it
Cute Story

I really love the story. The only thing is although the heroin is suppose to be American she sometimes sounds British.
Robin
Mar 11, 2016 rated it it was ok
It had promise and then I skimmed through the book.
Kristen Lewendon
May 14, 2016 rated it really liked it
A quick read that has a little bit of everything: steamy moments, sweet romance, heartbreak, and happily ever after.
Kimme
Apr 15, 2016 rated it liked it
Cute

Contemporary fairytale. The characters are a little dull. The story is a typical boy/girl impossible love but it all ends well.
Edrenia
May 30, 2016 rated it it was ok
Not good

This book sucked I only got it because it was free. But it was weird confusing and just not my cup of tea.
Kelly Postert