Start by marking “Angel Hands” as Want to Read:
Angel Hands

Angel Hands

Sometimes, it is best to begin at the end.

Angel Hands, by Cait Reynolds, begins at the end of The Phantom of the Opera, revealing, for the first time, the true story behind Leroux’s fantastical tale and the real fate of the Phantom himself.

When the Opera de Paris is purchased and renovated, years after a mysterious fire nearly destroyed it, the Phantom finds himself unex
Kindle Edition
Published February 14th 2016 by Amazon Digital Services

To ask other readers questions about Angel Hands, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Angel Hands

Papatia Feauxzar
Feb 09, 2016 rated it really liked it
If I had to rename Angel Hands, I would call it, "No Beauty and The Half Beast" because this is how the main characters felt like to me. Cait Reynolds' writing is very subtle and very hot! The scenes are climatic and yet not explicit. If you enjoy non-explicit sultry reads, this is for you. You probably wonder how can a novel be non-explicit yet arousing. Well, read to find out!

So what is it about? Angel Hands is a fan fiction romance story based on Le Fantôme de l'Opéra. The author, Cait Reynol
Shaunta
Jan 20, 2018 rated it really liked it
If you loved the Phantom of the Opera you will love Angel Hands. It takes off where the other story ends. It really shows a woman's struggles in the 19th century as well as a budding romance between two broken individuals. It was placed in Paris, France so it had undertones of French in it which I really adored. Mirielle really had her hands full trying to prove herself. I enjoyed the story. I am an independent reviewer for Romance Authors That Rock and am giving this book 4 hearts. This book is ...more
Jessica Edouard
Jul 06, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Majestic!

Never have I read a book where I wasn't speed reading through its entirety, even those I loved, until now! I savored each and every word from Ms. Reynolds and thought about her characters long after I put my readers down. I can't wait to devour all of this amazing storyteller's work, thank you for a brilliant read!
Squeaky
Apr 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing
What a decadent book- loved the storyline- loved the writing. Definitely a phan favorite. Well written and even though it originated as a phan fiction- it was very well edited and well done. Definitely 5 stars, wish there were more out there.
Amanda Williams
Ok

This was an okay read though I found it to be a little dull and boring as time went on. A little disappointing.
Sahar Abdulaziz
Feb 14, 2016 rated it it was amazing
One word. Steamy.

Okay, maybe I need to use more than one word, but I think for integrity sake, I should first mention that I do not typically volunteer to read romance novels. Nothing against them, they are truly a literary art form, but just not my personal preference. With that said, I have read and enjoyed this author’s work in the past, and so I was open to the experience. However, Angel Hands by Cait Reynolds destroyed, -smashed, stomped on my ‘I never read romance’ and turned it into ‘I ju
Layla Abdullah-Poulos
Apr 21, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: romance readers and readers who do not want to read explicit sex scenes
We all identify faults and flaws about ourselves that society uses to judge and label. We internalize them, and they affect our esteem and personalities. In ANGEL HANDS main characters Mireille and Erik have to navigate through life while resisting against the consequences of their physical flaws. Erik struggles with the physical deformities he has had since birth and Mireille with the misfortune of being born a plain-looking female. Reynolds brilliantly throws these two flawed but deliciously s ...more
Alexis Drake
3,5/5
All'inizio pensavo che Angel Hands fosse un retelling del Fantasma dell'opera, ma leggendolo ho capito che è il seguito.
Prende infatti il via dalla fine del romanzo originale, dopo l'incendio del teatro, con i nuovi proprietari del teatro dove il fantasma vive ancora.
E il fantasma di invaghisce di Mireille, figlia del proprietario, una ragazza forte e che sa il fatto suo.
Chiariamo una cosa: è uno steamy romance, ma mi è piaciuto, stranamente.
Non ci sono mai scene spinte, ma la tensione tra
Teri
Feb 09, 2016 rated it liked it
I received this book in exchange for an honest review. This is my first read from this writer and this was a pretty good read. This is the follow up to The Phantom of the Opera and not a bad angle. The characters are well developed and an interesting story line. Not my normal genre but worth the read.
Shannon
Jun 11, 2016 rated it did not like it
An after the events of the Phantom novel. Not a great book. The writing was average and the characters just seemed all over the place. One moment Mireille is confident and then the next she's sobbing. The same with Erik: one moment he's a jerk and the next he's like nice. It just doesn't flow and it really is about Erik exploiting a woman to the best of his ability. Not a fan.
Cassey
Sep 21, 2016 rated it it was ok
Not a read for me. I did enjoy some of it, but there was just something off about it.
Paula Genereau
Feb 12, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I loved this book. I've always wondered what happened with the Phantom of the Opera. This books is about him. I think his book was amazing

I received this book for my honest review
Kathy
Onyx
Aug 03, 2016
Catherine
Aug 10, 2016
Transplanter, writer, lover, human being. Not necessarily in that order.