Start by marking “Nightwanderers” as Want to Read:
Nightwanderers

Nightwanderers

It all started with a poo in a flowerbed.

Rosie and Titania are as close as sisters - closer, in fact. While Rosie is shy, red-faced and passive, Ti is big, tough and daring. They shouldn't be friends, but they are.
Creeping out at night, the girls love to secretly wander through their coastal town, exploring empty streets and sharing their frustrations about school and th
Published June 2016 by Simon & Schuster

To ask other readers questions about Nightwanderers, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Nightwanderers

Start your review of Nightwanderers
Michelle (Fluttering Butterflies)
Finished this with tears in my eyes.
Edel
Apr 29, 2016 rated it it was amazing
This is the story about two friends , Rosie and Ti . Ti is a twin and comes from a large Italian family that run a restaurant in the town . Ti and her sister Ophelia have got the reputation as being troublemakers and they don't exactly help themselves with their behaviour. Likeable Ti is the complete opposite of her short tempered sister , but that does not stop her getting into trouble. Rosie can see the good in her friend Ti but she fears for her friend and what is going to happen to her if sh ...more
Shevs
Feb 26, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
C.J. Flood has perfectly captured how it feels to have a best friend who is closer than a sister, who you share everything with and would do anything for.

I wish I could have read this book as a teenager as Flood is right up there with Judy Bloom and Michelle Magorian as an author who perfectly understands young adults. Although having said that I immensely enjoyed this book as an adult. I will be recommending it to everyone I know.

Frannyhaha
Apr 08, 2016 rated it really liked it
A compelling novel about friendship, sisterhood, secrets and the importance of being true to yourself. A must read! If you liked we were liars or beautiful broken things, you will love this!

Received from lovereading4kids.co.uk
Kirsty
Actual rating 3.5

This book follows Rosie Bloom as she learns about herself and her friendships. From the start of the book we know that her best friend Titania has disappeared the story then goes back in time and we get to see the build up to the disappearance.

Titania seems to be a bad influence on Rosie as she gets into a lot of trouble which causes them to spend time apart. During this time Titania's behaviour seems to get worse and there is nothing that Rosie can do to help as her parents ha
Dec 09, 2017 rated it liked it
2.5 Stars
Shelby
I loved this book!
afra
Jul 21, 2016 rated it liked it
Shelves: on-my-shelve
3/5 Stars

First of all, i wanted to say that i had difficulty continuing reading this book at the first third of it, it kept reading a chapter and stopping because it wasn't really interesting, i was kinda going to quit it. But then i read the rest of the book in two sittings, the general story talked about friendships, i think this can be a good movie for teenage girls, but i almost had nothing romantic in it. Rosie has a friend who her parents won't accept because of her being rulebreaker. she
Kirsty
Apr 15, 2016 rated it liked it
I had been looking forward to this book for a while. It's clearly beautifully written and very very readable. It showcases nicely why CJ Flood is such a talent in the YA market.

However I just found it really hard to warm to the twins meaning I found it hard to relate to Rose's motivation to do most of the stuff she does. Don't get me wrong I've had experience of those girl friendships which are slightly toxic and actually that's probably why now I'm out of one I'm looking at the main character
Kellie
Jun 10, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2016-reads
Actually really enjoyed reading this. It was a good little story.
Aiko Suzuki
'It all started with a poo in a flower bed.'

This book follows the story of Rosie Bloom, and her best friend Titania DeFuria. The book has a lot of teenage drama going on. Different characters with the usual high school roles.
Titania DeFuria is quite a brave daring girl while Rosie is quite the opposite - red-face, and more reserved.
They compliment each other very well.
When Rosie turns back on Ti without warning, Ti is expelled from school, and Rosie tries to make things right and she can't becau
Nathalia Piovezan
Sep 22, 2017 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: dnf
DNF at 21%.
Isabele
Jul 31, 2019 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: read-2019
"Actually, I could probably cut off my head and nobody would notice. I could drip blood from class to class and no one would comment"

In the beginning Rosie and Ti come off so likable and real; their friendship is this precious, honest thing people would kill for.

As the story developed, I sensed the author wanted them to be too special, like snowflake-syndrome special. C.J. Flood wasn't easy on the stereotypes and that kind of lessened the believability of the book. The mean girls wear short skir
Finn Longman
I have reviewing fatigue because I've been reading so many ARCs lately, and I decided to take a break and read some library books so that I don't HAVE to review them. So, sorry, you don't get a review. You just get me saying that this wasn't entirely what I expected, but it did make me feel things, and that means something.
Jessica
Apr 24, 2016 rated it really liked it
Actual Rating: 4.5 stars

I thought this was going to be a book about friendship and it was, but it was also so much more. Because of the opening chapter the entire novel is wracked with suspense and I loved every second. Easily devoured within a day!

Full review to come.

Thanks to Simon & Schuster for this review copy. All thoughts are my honest own.
Anna♥Reading
•Read for School•

We weren't identical twins, we weren't even blood sisters, but what we were was better, because we had chosen it .

Such an amazing book! Friendship, family, trust and love is the main idea of what the story is about but there's also so much more.
Nickey
Dec 16, 2016 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: ya-fiction, arcs
I received a free proof copy of this book from the Publisher.

A nice, enjoyable Story of friendship and social class, however not gripping enough for my taste.
Maria
Jun 10, 2016 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: british, young-adult
I can see what might be attractive for some readers, but I just wasn't interested in these characters.
Alice
The Quiet People
rated it it was ok
Mar 18, 2017
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »

• Where Were You, Robert?
  • Amy and Isabelle
  • A Portable Paradise
  • Stig of the Dump
  • I Love the Bones of You: My Life, My Family, My Father
  • Antiemetic for Homesickness
  • Warlock of the Witch World (Witch World Series 1: Estcarp Cycle, #4)
  • The Devil's Children
  • Knots and Crosses (Inspector Rebus, #1)
  • The Weathermonger
  • Pennington's Last Term (Pennington, #1)
  • Just Ask the Universe: A No-Nonsense Guide to Manifesting Your Dreams
  • Heartsease
  • Between the Stops: The View of My Life from the Top of the Number 12 Bus
  • Feck Perfuction: Dangerous Ideas on the Business of Life (Business Books, Graphic Design Books, Books on Success)
  • The Other Way Round (Out of the Hitler Time, #2)
  • Some Kids I Taught and What They Taught Me
  • Physical
Hi, I'm Chelsey. I grew up in Derby, and now live in Bristol. I like fire and the sea and trees.