Start by marking “A Wedding in Red Creek: Rori and Jackson (The Sons of Dusty Walker Book 9)” as Want to Read:
A Wedding in Red Creek: Rori and Jackson (The Sons of Dusty Walker Book 9)

A Wedding in Red Creek: Rori and Jackson

(The Sons of Dusty Walker #9)

With their wedding day fast approaching, Rori Hughes and Jackson Walker have much to do. Their red-hot courtship, swift and deep emotional bond, and Christmas engagement have proven the strength of their love for each other. But with real life commitments just days away, they find themselves battered by serious communication challenges.

While one of them contemplates
Published January 28th 2016

To ask other readers questions about A Wedding in Red Creek, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about A Wedding in Red Creek

Start your review of A Wedding in Red Creek: Rori and Jackson (The Sons of Dusty Walker Book 9)
Gail
Feb 04, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Rori and Jackson's wedding is fast approaching. Just maybe a little too fast for their comfort. Jackson and Rori are both struggling with dreams for their future, but reluctant to share with each other.
The ambitious couple need to confide in each other if they are going to make it to the wedding day and a happily ever after.

This story is a journey that goes beyond the physical and steamy part of the relationship and into bonds that make marriage a lifelong dream and commitment.

Keep the cool
Porchia
Jan 30, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: cowboys
I received this book as an ARC for an honest review. It is a stand alone book with an HEA but would recommend reading them in order just for the character background. I love this story!!! It was so nice to see the wedding of the last single brother and all he has to go thru to get there. Jackson was one of my favorite brothers and Rori I can relate to a lot. This is an excellent series and I recommend it to all lovers of romance. Each book takes you somewhere special and makes you feel so much.
Elaine Swinney
Feb 07, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I received this as a gift in return for an honest review. I loved this one. Randi Alexander has done it again, this one is well written, and it has a great story line. I encourage everyone to get this book. This is part of a series written by four different authors. This one is the second part of the series. Randi Alexander is one of my go to author's, she is good at what she does. Any book she writes is worth your time and effort. This is another hit by Randi Alexander.
Cheryl   Graham-Petit
Jan 29, 2016 rated it really liked it
I received an ARC of this book in exchange for and honest review.

Randi Alexander writes an unbelievably great story that will suck you in and keep you captivated until the very end. A Wedding in Red Creek is romantic, emotional, and hot... it keeps you turning the pages. It's an exciting, heartbreaking, sexy, fast-paced story with endearing characters you can't help but love.
Tanya Brown
Jan 31, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Another exceptional story by Randi Alexander. I received this copy for an honest review. I love the final outcome of Rori & Jackson's story. A wedding!! A few bumpy roads actually getting there made this story an interesting read.
Sandy
Jan 30, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: great-book
This series has been the best. Getting to read about the pre-wedding problems and how they solve them, and about the wedding itself makes the story complete.
Carol Stalnaker
Feb 14, 2016 rated it it was amazing
As a sequel to "Jackson: The Sons of Dusty Walker", Rori and Jackson were so well matched that I was impressed with both of them. They were strong, caring people who had found each other and were engaged to be married. As the wedding plans progressed, they were making plans to improve their town and settle down. However, they were not always forthcoming with their opinions of the other's plans for their future. We were able to learn more about them as they came to realize they were not always ...more
Feb 09, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Will Jackson make that walk down the aisle or will he run for the hills?
He sees a wonderful life with Rori and has a vision of a great future living near his brothers, but is it too much to hope for too soon?

Jackson and Rori are two of my favorite people and I am really pulling for them.
There is undeniable HEAT whenever they are near each other.
But do they know what each is asking of the other? Marriage is hard! In this case, getting to the wedding is even harder!

I love getting lost in Red Creek
Pam
Apr 09, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Ms. Alexander has blown me away with this series. Rory & Jacksons story has been awesome but this part was the best!! The storyline was tight between all installments. There was conflict, love and it was so sexy!! Jackson is my favorite Walker brother!! This is a quick and easy read. It can be read as a standalone, however, I do recommend the entire Sons of Dusty Walker series. ...more
Linda Rimer-Como
Feb 19, 2016 rated it it was amazing
This was a really cute story about true love and happiness. Life isn't easy, it has to be worked on constantly. Rori and Jackson have to learn to compromise on their journey. The story line is great and the characters have remarkable chemistry. Loved it!

Gifted a copy for an honest review.

Cynthia Gallaher
Feb 13, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Loved it!

A perfect ending to the series. I want more from all these authors. Bring on the Walker female cousins. A definite re-read.
Patsy
Janna
Dec 13, 2016
Divine
Apr 12, 2016
Randi Alexander writes smokin' hot romance with heroes who'll have you begging to ride off into the sunset with them. When she's not dreaming of, or writing about, rugged cowboys, Randi is biking trails along remote rivers, snorkeling the Gulf of Mexico, or practicing her drumming in hopes of someday forming a tropical rock-band.
Forever an adventurous spirit with a romantic imagination, Randi is

The Sons of Dusty Walker (9 books)
  • Dylan (The Sons of Dusty Walker, #1)
  • Jackson (The Sons of Dusty Walker, #2)
  • Killian (The Sons of Dusty Walker #3)
  • Rogue (The Sons of Dusty Walker, #4)
  • Zoe & Dylan (The Sons of Dusty Walker #5)
  • Rori and Jackson (The Sons of Dusty Walker #6)
  • Lexie and Killian (The Sons of Dusty Walker #7)
  • Kit & Rogue (The Sons of Dusty Walker #8)

News & Interviews