Start by marking “Things Liars Fake (#ThreeLittleLies, #3)” as Want to Read:
Things Liars Fake (#ThreeLittleLies, #3)

Things Liars Fake

(#ThreeLittleLies #3)

What if…

Someone you barely knew asked you for a favor.

What if…

They needed you to be something you weren’t, in exchange for nothing. Unless you count a mouth full of lies and a half-broken heart. Faker. Pretender. Liar. There are worse things to be called.

So would you do it? Would you?

Daphne Winthrop did.

And you’re about to find out what happens in the end.
Kindle Edition, 1, 166 pages
Published February 2nd 2016 by Createspace Independent Publishing Platform

To ask other readers questions about Things Liars Fake, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Things Liars Fake

Cyndi
Mar 28, 2016 rated it it was amazing
This is my favorite in the series! I loved Daphne and Dexter together! I absolutely love the way Dexter feels about Daphne- she is definitely different and more special to him than any of the girls he dated before. He is a bit of a serious nerd and has always dated serious, plain girls that he never had sparks with. He felt Daphne was out of his league which is so refreshing since most books have manwhore H's and have the h feeling lucky to tie him down to only her. Dexter was not a casual sex g ...more
Natalie ✩★ The Biblioholic ★✩
I absolutely loved getting the opportunity to read the #ThreeLittleLies series again! Sara Ney is a master at creating realistic new adult stories. In Things Liars Fake, it’s Daphne’s turn to tell a lie. Quite frankly, I found her lie to be the tamest of them all. Don’t forget, Tabitha lied about her passion (writing) and Greyson created an entirely fake boyfriend. Ah, I loved those stories. And I loved this one just the same.

So anywho, Daphne meets Dexter and can’t keep her eyes of this se
Michelle
Mar 24, 2017 rated it really liked it
Have to luv Dexter's needy way.

I ve really enjoyed this series and this book was a great end to the series. I really liked Dexter and Daphne they were so cute and suited each other so much. Dexter is a nerd but a very sexy hot nerd he always dresses smart and Daphne luvs this about him she is attracted to him straight away. But Dexter being Dexter makes things a lil awkward he doesn't know how to tell her how much he likes her and makes a few mistakes but shes not goin to let him get away she
Erika

This was very cute. Not as good as the first book, but still romantic, light-hearted and fun.
Mandy
I loved this! I love a nerdy hero and Dexter was perfect! This was funny, sexy and really sweet. I've really enjoyed this whole series - it was fantastic! I can't wait to read more by this author!
Barbara➰
**4.25 Stars**

Super cute and sweet novella with a perfect, nerdy hero and a nerd in hiding heroine. They were so funny and charming together. I enjoyed seeing Grey and Cal and Tabitha and Collin and where they are now. While I really enjoyed this one much more than the second one, the first book in this series is still my favorite.
Angela (Reading Frenzy Book Blog)

Things Liars Fake is the final standalone in Sara Ney’s Three Little Lies novella trilogy, and it’s just as cute as the other stories.

Take the unlikely pairing of an adorkable hero and a babelicious heroine—who also embraces her inner nerd—and you have a winning couple. Daphne is a lovely character. She shows nothing but affection toward Dexter, so I found it difficult to understand Dexter’s extreme insecurities. He could use a few lessons in wooing women and picking up on romantic sign
Emma
Sep 14, 2017 rated it really liked it
Things Liars Fake is totally nerd-alicious, featuring friends of Tabitha and Collin from Things Liars Hide.

Daphne and Dexter on the surface appear to be complete opposites, Daphne is outgoing, sociable and stunning while Dexter is introverted, a loner but still stunning even though he doesn't see it himself. I love how Sara flips the stereotypes with this series, making the guys insecure about their physical appearance while the girls are quietly confident in their allure.

Dexter completely embr
Simii Khanom
Sep 15, 2016 rated it really liked it
Another adorable and sweet story. I loved both geeky Dexter and Daphne... oh and most importantly I loved Dexter's cunning and hilarious 15 years old twin sisters! Twin speaks, little godfathers - it had me had me dying!
I wished this story was longer than a novella though.
Jacob Proffitt
This is third in a series where each builds on the previous. You almost certainly want to read these in order.

This is still short, but unlike the others, it felt shorter than the story really deserved. The thing is that Dexter is a huge wimp and continually misreads Daphne. There isn't a single relationship progression that isn't initiated by her. Because he's a complete loser. Which bugged me more than a little. I can see that Ney was going for a nerd connection. And I really liked Daphne being
Just Josie
Of the 3 little novellas this was my favorite.

Dexter was super sweet and nerdy. Such a dork and I loved it.
Daphne was THE BEST! I LOVED how she went on a man-hunt to get his ass! Her attempts were hilarious, and I respect the hell out of how brave she was!

This book was light and sweet and unproblematic.

Read: 20/04/2019
1st rating: 4 stars
Genre/sub-genres: New adult romance/nerds
Cover: 2 stars
POV’s: Dual - 1st person (Daphne & Dexter)
Will I recommend: Yes.
 Lissa Smith Reads'~Bookaholics Bookshelf Reviews
5 Star Kindle Unlimited Read
Just like book one in this series, book three has unlikely male lead. This one is a "dork or nerd". He finds it unbelievable that a beat woman would like him for him. As much as he messes things up, he is lucky he has twin meddling sister's that love him dearly. That is how he won the girl in the end!
Gabrielle
Feb 22, 2019 rated it really liked it
Omg Dexter and Daphne’s story was SO good! Definitely the best in the trilogy!
Lisa (Remarkablylisa)
May 10, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: may-2016
While not the highest rating of 5/5, this book promises adorableness between two unlikely characters who find themselves drawn to each other. Our hero is a dork. He wears suspenders, plaid shirts, peacoats, glasses, and doesn't scream the fashion forward model but I can't help but imagine him being dorkishly cute despite what everyone says. Our heroine is gorgeous. She has amazing green eyes, nice body, and a sweet personality. And she's also a dork. For all things Sci-fi. I really enjoyed this ...more
Rebecca
Sep 08, 2017 rated it really liked it
Things Liars Fake is my favorite out of the three #ThreeLittleLies novellas because Daphne and Dexter are both completely adorkable! Daphne - because she's an avid Sci-fi fan and definitely can get her geek on but she's also a beautiful, confident, and take charge girl who underestimates her appeal to the opposite sex. Dexter - because he is one sexy nerd whose intelligence is as appealing as the way he wears his bow ties and suspenders because he owns who he is. And even though he needs a bit o ...more
Anne Milne
Sep 10, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This is my favourite of these novellas I loved Daphne and Dexter together they say opposites attract and these two are opposites.
It was a change to read about an insecure guy. The way he was with Daphne was so endearing. I think I laughed the most reading this one.
Another fun read.

reviewed by Sweet Spot Sisterhood
Red Cheeks Reads
Feb 01, 2016 rated it really liked it
‘Good lord he smells freaking fantastic. Like a fresh shower and fresh air and wintergreen toothpaste. The truth blindsides me: I’m insanely attracted to this guy. He’s such a dork. But so, so cute.'

I have quickly fallen for this fun and flirty novella series by Sara Ney and Things Liars Fake is no different. Fast, fun and sexy this was a great way to spend and afternoon curled up on the couch. Daphne and Dexter are not your typical hero/heroine but I loved them all the same. Daphne is a prett
Amber .:★Wild Heart Reviews★:.
Overall, I loved all THREE of these novellas, not just this one. Although this one had me bursting out in laughter within the first chapter. I count that as a huge plus. It is also something that a Sara Ney book never fails to do to me. I'll have a full review up ASAP.
Irma
Sep 07, 2016 rated it really liked it
I absolutely loved this book! I had so much fun reading it. I loved Daphne and Dexter (his POV was so awesome) and the twins... so funny!
Melanie
Mar 25, 2017 rated it liked it
Shelves: kindle-unlimited
I believe this is the third book in #threelittlelies series. Again, this can be read as a stand alone as can all the books. I stand true though, the first book is still the best. This was ok, but I didn't love it I'm afraid.

I liked Dexter but didn't like Daphne from the get go. I just felt nothing for her which when you are reading a book about the main character and feel nothing, well it kind of makes it a little harder. In honesty, if Dexter had been anyone else I'd have not finished this #ju
Tanja Kezmic
Sep 05, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: omgreads
One word – DEXTER <3

I can't even begin to explain how much I loved him; smart, funny, good-looking nerd (*sighs*), a bit dense but i can look past that. My favorite character in the wholes series. Daphne is beautiful, sweet, smart, a (big) nerd herself. When she and Dexter get ambushed at the movies by his aunt, he asks her to be his pretend GF for his cousins engagement party.

With a little »push« from Dexter's family (in the form of younger sisters – the twins are hilarious!) they find that
Maddy's Reading
Sep 09, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arcs
Such a cute little story ❤. I loved Dexter coz he was unlike the usual heroes. He's nerdy, not so confident and a good person. Daphne was the perfect match for him with her sci-fi geekiness.
The twins were a nice touch and hilarious. In fact I loved Dexter's whole family.
ARC generously provided by the author in exchange of an honest review
Lori
Sep 17, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Love Dex!!

A sexy nerd, a strong heroine, and devious twin sisters make one awesomely funny novella! I was cracking up at Dexters twin sisters so much that my husband asked what was son funny - so I read it to him... And kept reading until we finished. Definite recommend!
Sep 20, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2017
This review was originally posted to Jen in Bookland

Phew! Daphne and Dexter we so hot together! Ah! I loved this story! After reading Things Liars Say I immediately wanted more. I had this one on my Kindle so I had to read it and it was another great read. It was a lot of fun, super cute, hilarious story.

Daphne first sees Dexter when she is out with her girlfriends at a wine bar. He is with a bunch of jerk guys, but he doesn't seem to be happy to be with them which intrigues her. Plus he is wear
bittersweetreads
Feb 28, 2016 rated it it was amazing
NOT FAKIN it- Hands down my favorite of Three Little Lies Novella Series! The concept and the characters got better and more unique each time. If you think that chivalry is dead then let me introduce you to Dexter Ryan, he's a nerd - hot one at that, but what I adored about him is his unassuming qualities and his gentlemanliness. It's rare that you get to read about a character like this in an alpha male driven romance universe. Even when there was hesitation between the characters at the beginn ...more
Haley Anderson
Feb 01, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I'm going to start off by saying....I absolutely LOVED this book!!

Daphne & Dexter's relationship start out as a fake. But then progressed into something real. Daphne didn't think she could fall for the nerd, and Dexter didn't think he could stand a chance with the hot girl.

When I know Sara has an upcoming release, I pretty much count down the days till that bad boy is on my Kindle!

Anyways.... This book has it all. It's fun, exciting, sexy, & much more!
Cathlin
Feb 13, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: swoon-worthy, steamy
LOVED every second! Sara Ney does a fantastic job of blending humor and romance, but I especially loved Daphne and Dexter's story. It was sweet and the nerdy references were fantastic. My fangirl heart fell in love with Dexter.
Kristann Monaghan
Feb 03, 2016 rated it it was amazing
This is my favorite in the Three Little Lies series! Daphne and Dexter captured my heart from the beginning. My nerdy little heart fell in love and I might have uttered a satisfying sigh at the end. Brilliant! Thanks Sara Ney for the nerdy love story....
Shawn
Jan 29, 2016 rated it it was amazing
"It's the kind of handsome that sneaks up on you." Daphne
This book is funny, sexy and nerdy dirty! I even had a few tears...I'm a sympathetic crier. It's also an amazing reminder to not judge a book(or a boy) by it's cover.
« previous 1 3 4 next »

• You Again
  • Two Brutes, One Barista (Alaskan Romance, #3)
  • In the Clear (Winter Rescue #1)
  • Midsummer Eve At Rookery End
  • Between Then and Now (Wardham, #0.5)
  • Unleashed: Volume 3
  • Sinful Rewards 8: A Billionaires and Bikers Novella
  • Too Fast For Hope (Steel Veins MC, #3)
  • The Billionaire Boss's Forbidden Mistress
  • Senior Week Kiss: A Standalone YA Romance (Summer Love Book 3)
  • The Secret Baby Revenge
  • Anja's Star (Outer Settlement Agency, #1)
  • The Italian Kitten Meets the Russian Wolf (Giovanni Family #1)
  • Summer Fling
  • Modern Girl's Guide to One-Night Stands (Modern Girl's Guide, #2)
  • Quotable
  • Finding Reason (Breaking Free Series Book 3)
  • Eloping with Emmy
Sara Ney is the USA Today Bestselling Author of the How to Date a Douchebag series, and is best known for her sexy, laugh-out-loud New Adult romances. Among her favorite vices, she includes: iced latte's, historical architecture and well-placed sarcasm. She lives colorfully, collects vintage books, art, loves flea markets, and fancies herself British.

#ThreeLittleLies (3 books)
  • Things Liars Say (#ThreeLittleLies, #1)
  • Things Liars Hide (#ThreeLittleLies, #2)