Start by marking “Relentless” as Want to Read:
Relentless

Relentless

3.6  ·  Rating details ·  60 Ratings  ·  17 Reviews
Jaguar shifter and sniper extraordinaire, Jag, is tasked with his most difficult and dangerous mission to date—take out the man responsible for his spotter and husband’s violent death. Again.

Sonar, an ocelot shifter, is assigned as the new spotter to the surly and scowling feline alpha. He’s impressed with Jag’s skills but sees more beneath the surface: a grief-stricken an
Published February 29th 2016 by Dreamspinner Press

To ask other readers questions about Relentless, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Relentless

Serena Yates
Shelves: gay, shifters
‘Relentless’ is the perfect name for this novel. It starts with a bang – a punch to the gut – and doesn’t let up. Think of it as a mystery with deadly consequences for the murderer if he can be found. I could also describe it as an intense action/adventure with more than one twist, military men as its heroes, and a hunt for a killer that results in a breathtaking plot. I was sucked into the action from the very beginning and the fact that the main characters are two cat shifters - a jaguar and a ...more
Kara
Feb 07, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: m-m
This book was so sweet and I really loved it!

Jag a Jaguar shifter lost his husband in the most horrible way. He is grief stricken and out for revenge against the man responsible. Jag thought he had killed him but finds out the evil man behind his husbands death never died. He is then assigned a spotter Sonar who is does not want or that is what he thinks until he meets the man. There is a attraction between these two men, but is Jag ready to move on pass his loss and can these two shifters find
Karen
Mar 18, 2016 rated it liked it
A very big plus for me was that at the point in the story where most books end, this one went on. We get to see the aftermath in several more chapters instead of in a few lines in an epilogue. That was surprising and very much appreciated.
If only they hadn't become so cheesy.
Debbie
Independent reviewer for Divine Magazine, I was gifted my copy of this book.

Jag thought he had his revenge for the death of his husband. Til he who Jag thought dead resurfaces. Now he has to take a new spotter, after three years working alone and Sonar is not welcome. But the jaguar in Jag and the ocelot in Sonar work well together, and once this mission is over, they will see just how well.

Is this part of a series?? I can't find it saying so, but I'm left missing...something. Not really sure wh
Tina
Aug 04, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Jag has lost his spotter. That is bad enough but his spotter was also his husband. How is he supposed to move forward? Vengeance is his and he is Relentless as he hunts down the man responsible for his pain. Cheyenne Meadows does a wonderful job articulating Jag’s pain and determination. But what happens when you succeed. Where does all that focus go? I loved that Ms. Meadows attempted to answer those and other questions as Jag tried to move past his grief.
Sonar may be small but he was mighty.
ItsAboutTheBook
Mar 19, 2016 rated it liked it
Shelves: faye
Review can be read at It's About The Book

Jag didn’t want to work with another spotter, but he doesn’t have a choice. Thankfully, the new guy, an ocelot shifter named Sonar, will be more able to keep himself alive than a human would be. Jag doesn’t want to think about how his all too human husband was more fragile than he was. Jag wasn’t able to save his husband. Jag doesn’t want to give Sonar any personal information. Unfortunately, this case is highly personal, and Jag has to tell
Larena
Dec 11, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Contemporary Paranormal Romance m/m

Jag is a sniper extraordinaire besides being a jaguar shifter. He is also tasked with his most dangerous and difficult mission to date. He needs to take out the man that is responsible for the death of his husband’s, who was also his spotter, violent death. Again.

Sonar is assigned as the new spotter to the scowling, surly feline alpha. Sonar is also an ocelot shifter. He sees more beneath the surface even as he is impressed with Jag’s skills. He sees a man that
Morgan  Skye
Jan 30, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2016, great-reads
Jag loses his husband and spotter to the evil “Sandman” and goes on a revenge hunting spree until he kills him. Now, three years later, the mysterious “Sandman” seems to have risen from the dead. His boss assigns Jag a new spotter, an Ocelot shifter named Sonar.

Though Jag fights tooth and nail that he doesn’t need anybody’s help, he realizes that if he’s dead, he’s no use to his mission. So, reluctantly, he takes on the new guy.

Sonar is tough as nails and not intimidated at all by his new partne
Andrea Goodell
Feb 29, 2016 rated it really liked it
For me, this is really two books or stories. First we have the revenge.

This is Jag and Mark’s story even though Mark, Jag’s husband, is killed in the beginning.

Jag makes it his mission for revenge to kill the man that killed Mark. And when that mission is complete, then we jump three years. We find that Jag for the last three years has been still working, but never really healed over the death. So when he finds out that the man responsible is still alive, he once again has a single focus. This t
Natosha Wilson
Sep 27, 2016 rated it really liked it
Revenge is the motivation behind this story or at least for Jag. Sonar is along for the ride.

Jag is hell bent on getting revenge for his husbands murder and thinks that it has been done or at least until it isn't. When Jag finds out that the person he believes was dead and is not Jag is determined to finish the job and Sonar is the spotter to help him complete this mission.

Jag never expected to fall in love again and definitely never in the midst of finding the revenge for his husbands death but
Diverse
Feb 29, 2016 rated it really liked it
I read the blurb so I knew. I knew it was going to likely hurt my heart a bit. Well, with the prologue I knew I was right.
This is a suspenseful story. So many close calls and some too late ones. It was deeply emotional and (it’s not a secret because it’s in the blurb) it’s shrouded with the loss of Mark, Jag’s husband. Sonar is fabulous he’s everything Jag needs and the second we meet him you know. He’s what Jag needs to keep his sanity while hunting Sandman!
These two were hot and heavy and the
Didi

A bit unsure how to make of this book. On the one side the shinanigans were rather entertaining. On the other hand it didn't mesh well with that soldiery special squad type the story brought up.

The start was promising with the tragedy and then the hunting of a killer. Alas, after being "forced" to follow the clues Amazing Race style, the pursuit came to a close in a not so impressive way. The rest literary plunged the story for me (there were unresolved "mystery" surrounding the villai
Brandilyn
Oct 09, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: mm, read-2016
This title was originally reviewed for Prism Book Alliance®

I will admit I wasn't expecting a whole lot going into my reading of Relentless by Cheyenne Meadows. My experience with the author's work has been a mixed bag. I will say, however, that I was pleasantly surprised by Relentless. It had it's scenes that could use improvement, but for the most part is kept me engrossed.

For complete Review see http://www.prismbookalliance.com/?p=4...

Meggie
Mar 13, 2016 rated it liked it
This was a fine, easy romance between two shape shifters, Sonar and Jag. I liked them as a coupled pair, but personally everything was to peachy and romantic.
Rhowena
Sep 26, 2016 rated it liked it
3.5 The end dragged a bit, but still good.
Kristy Maitz
Mar 15, 2016 rated it it was ok
That was really one "HELL" of a boring story plot. BLAH
Marsha Spence
Mar 06, 2016 rated it it was ok
Shelves: fantasy-para
It was ok. Could've just been my mood. Seemed repetative and sappy so I really do think it was more me than the book :)
J