Start by marking “A Valentine's Chase (City Shifters: the Pride, #7)” as Want to Read:
A Valentine's Chase (City Shifters: the Pride, #7)

A Valentine's Chase

(City Shifters: the Pride #7)

Meadow Crawford sees things that no one else does. When a blind date goes badly wrong, she discovers that the world of fae and a city full of shifters actually exist. And that Rafe O'Shea isn't the kind of man to let a disastrous first date deter him from asking for a second.

Rafe knows Meadow is meant to be his mate from the moment he sees her, but her friendship with the
Published January 27th 2016

To ask other readers questions about A Valentine's Chase, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about A Valentine's Chase

Start your review of A Valentine's Chase (City Shifters: the Pride, #7)
Marsha Keeper Bookshelf
Reviewed at Shifter Haven

A Valentine’s Chase is the seventh title in the City Shifters: The Pride series. And although the story has been out for a few years now that makes no difference to a really good love story with a touch of magic, Shifters, and danger.

Rafe is co-Alpha of the wolf pack with his sister Ruby. Carter and Ruby have found each other as mates and are as happy as two in love new mates can possibly be — which leaves Rafe a bit lonesome and maybe a bit grumpy. Instead of sulking, l
Ashlie
Feb 14, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Great book

I love this series. I'm so glad we get to see Rafe find his mate. And it was so fun to learn more about Smith and the fae and more about the rogue pack of wolves. This book was romantic and packed full of danger and action and magic. I just wish that i had read the first book of the City Shifters: the Den series since the story alluded to those events at one time. I highly recommend this series to anyone who enjoys paranormal romance books with a ton of heat and danger and magic. Altho
Hazel Robinson
Jul 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Fantastic

I am so happy I can across this series, so happy Rafe found his mate. Love how all the packs worked together to save Meadow. Getting ready to read book 8, Logan and Nat are about to become parents. This is coming full circle the first book in the series was about Logan and Nat. Love it.
Gloria
Jan 29, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Love it

Short but sweet, I just stopped my day and read it all the way thru. So glad Rafe found his mate. Meadow was Rafe's dream come true. Meadow stands in for her roommate for a date with Rafe. He knows almost from the minute he gets his head out his assets that she's his mate and there is nothing he won't do to claim her. Can wait to see who's next.
Kathy Wesserling
Oct 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Really good read! Plenty of Drama, Sex, & Humor

I first bought the set of 5 stories. I enjoyed each so much that I immediately bought the following two stories in the series.

One heads-up. There is a lot of the usual amount of sex, but one is way too raunchy. The author can leave that type out as far as I'm concerned.
Smhlavelle
Nov 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Great

Great addition to the series. However, I felt like I was missing something... There was a jump from there was a rouge pack to this super organized evil group. Maybe it was explained more in the bears series, but it was quite a jump.
Queen Talk Talk
Jul 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: paranormal, romance
This has a fairly happy ending.

Mental illness is more terrifying than werewolves. Kindly meant or not; involuntary hospitalization is mind control. I am glad people still believe in the idea of magic.
Kathy Brickert
Nov 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Great story!

Wonderful addition to a fantastic series! I have enjoyed these books so much! A bit Too much steamy for my taste but the storyline is worth it and I only had to skim a couple of times. A new author to me But glad I found her! Good read!
Pamela daSilva
A Valentine's Chase by Layla Nash

Rafe and Meadow what a beautiful couple. This book has magic, Fae, Wolves, Lions, Bears, just a few characters to enjoy. There's magic
Name Prisca
Apr 04, 2019 rated it really liked it
Nice Rafe finally got his happy ending.
Holly
Jan 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Mating Faerie

Loved Rafe and Meadow's story. One of the best in the series. A great blend of fae and shifter stories. And we learn more about Smith.
Jody
Feb 12, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: kindle-unlimited
Rafe's story. And this book has more of Smith in it. Love how they meet. Awful upbringing for Meadow.
Constance E.
Jun 20, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Rafe's love

This book made me laugh, get angry and shout at my kindle. OK, Rafe is co-alpha with his twin sister, Ruby. Ruby has met her mate Carter Chase. All Rafe wants is to find someone before Valentine's day. He goes to a matchmaker against what he wants to do. She matches him up with someone but does not give him any details of this woman. At the bar where he is to meet his date, it looks like he is being stood up when in walks Meadow. Rafe is taken aback by this beautiful woman. So much so
Candy Laine
Jun 27, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Lonely doesn't begin to describe how Rafe feels this Valentine's day. The Alpha of the Blood Moon Pack is just fed up and wants to sulk. Then he decides to do something about it and actually go on a date. The wolf is not expecting his mate to walk up to him in a bar on a blind date. She's not a shifter, she's definitely not human, but she is his mate and he will die protecting her. With a little help from Smith he may not have to die!
Natalie
Jun 05, 2016 rated it it was amazing
A Valentine's Chase

I wonder if Smith is the king of the wild hunt that Eloise spoke about, I think he is. I hope they find that Dr West. On to the next one for me. I wonder what Evershaw is really up to???
♥ Joy Joy ♥
Jun 20, 2016 rated it liked it
It was good, but at the same time....not. The way it was rushed to introduce the fae seemed sloppy and awkward. Likable but could have gone so much better.
Anne
Jan 15, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This author is amazing! I loved the story!
Annie Evans
Feb 06, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Magic In The Air

I love this series. I have been waiting for Rafe to find his mate and he found a muse. One he treasures. Badcreek takes this a bit far but they regret it.
Ceola
Feb 20, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: kindle-unlimited
Although these are meant to stand alone. It's best to read them in order. Every couple has an HEA.
You'll understand the family dynamic better and what's happening around the current couple.
Krystal
Jennifer Rupe
Apr 03, 2017
Eunice Pryor
May 15, 2019

• Rancher Bears Complete Series Books (1-6)
  • Rescue Bear (P.O.L.A.R., #1)
  • Alien Commander's Mate (Warriors of the Lathar, #6)
  • Dead of Winter (Battle of the Bulls #2)
  • Craved Mate (Cybermates #6)
  • Royal Bear (P.O.L.A.R. Book 5)
  • Draekon Warrior (Rebel Force, #1)
  • Cherished Mate (Cybermates, #1)
  • Fire Breathing Remy (Dragons of the Bayou, #4)
  • Wild (Wolf Ranch, #2)
  • Two Shots Down (Battle of the Bulls, #1)
  • Changed Mate (Cybermates #4)
  • Chased Mate (Cybermates #3)
  • Alien Surgeon’s Seduction (Warriors of the Lathar, #10)
  • Mac: Winter (Shifter Seasons #3)
  • Covert Bear (P.O.L.A.R., #3)
  • Shadow Wolf: True Mates Generations Book 7
  • Hero Bear (P.O.L.A.R., #2)

City Shifters: the Pride (8 books)
  • Thrill of the Chase (City Shifters: the Pride, #1)
  • Chasing Trouble  (City Shifters: the Pride, #2)
  • Storm Chaser (City Shifters: the Pride, #3)
  • Cut to the Chase (City Shifters: the Pride, #4)
  • Chasing the Dream (City Shifters: the Pride, #5)
  • A Chase Christmas (City Shifters: the Pride, #6)
  • A Mother's Pride (City Shifters: the Pride, #8)