Start by marking “The Temptation Trap, Book 3 (The Temptation Trap, #3)” as Want to Read:
The Temptation Trap, Book 3 (The Temptation Trap, #3)

The Temptation Trap, Book 3 (The Temptation Trap #3)

Introducing Book Three of The Temptation Trap, the long awaited follow-up to The Wedding Rescue and The Courtship Maneuver. If you’ve been waiting for Axel’s story, this is it!
Emma Wright is in over her head. Three months ago her life was perfect: amazing job, shiny new MBA, great friends. When her job turns into a nightmare overnight, Emma feels like her life is going do
Published January 27th 2016

To ask other readers questions about The Temptation Trap, Book 3, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Temptation Trap, Book 3

April Symes
Jan 31, 2016 April Symes rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc-review
Things are just getting even more intense in this book. Emma is now under Axel's protective care and she is not sure if she trusts him or if she should get the heck out of dodge as the old saying goes. Emma feels so betrayed but as of right now, Axel is her only bet.
Things between Axel and Emma slowly start to get to an even page when Emma is shot. That is when we find out there is a mole –Axel then is threatened by the FBI that they are going to take Emma from him. Things have really gotten ba
Sherill
Jan 28, 2016 Sherill rated it it was amazing
THE TEMPTATION TRAP-BOOK 3-A MOST ENTHRALLING, SUSPENSEFUL, ROMANTIC STORY... I love series, you get to know all the awesome characters, and the characters in this series are awesome, sultry, powerful, and full of unexpected surprises; and they give you something to look forward to.

This story focuses on; Axel, a head-turning gorgeous, wealthy, sultry, and owner of Sinclair Security; Emma, a curvaceous, fiery red-headed beauty, was in charge of the HR Department of Harper Shipping, and was also w
Charidy
Feb 10, 2016 Charidy rated it it was amazing
I was given an ARC for a honest review (I joined the ARC team for the author)
This book does NOT disappoint... After "Adam" Axel Sinclair realizes how her completely screwed up his goal is to not only protect Emma from now on but also help her with the FBI.
Emma is more than pissed at Axel, esp since she now learns who he really is. He is not Adam a computer programmer but Axel Sinclair of Sinclair Security and she was a job. Even though her body betrays her and is still drawn to him she swears to
R
Feb 10, 2016 R rated it really liked it
This review is from: The Temptation Trap, Book Three (An Alpha Billionaire Club BBW Romance) (Kindle Edition)
Another great book in this fantastic series. Axel and Emma***
Axel was hired by Harper to find out who is stealing confidential information from his company and when he finds the information on Emma's computer, he jumps to conclusion that she is guilty and he handcuffs her and turns her over to Harper without listening to her side of the story. She is actually collecting information from H
Lisa
Feb 01, 2016 Lisa rated it it was amazing
In Book Three Axel is not only trying to prove to Emma that he's the only one that can protect her, but he has the harder job of proving to her how much he cares for her and that she can actually trust him. Who thought that proving he can protect her would be the easy part?

Axel finally has Emma with him and is not about to let her go. Part of proving his intentions is opening up more to her about who he really is. He lets her into his home and shows her his world. Emma is learning more about Axe
Nikki Brackett
Jan 29, 2016 Nikki Brackett rated it it was amazing
I received this as an ARC in exchange for an honest review.

I just love Axel and Emma. This story is becoming more phenomenal as it goes. I love the romance that is mind blowingly hot but the danger and secrets make this exciting. I love that there is a mole... Love how the story is turning. I am glad that Axel and Emma are together and that she sees that he is truly sorry and will basically never forgive himself for endangering her life then by not trusting and believing her and now I think with
Asian Chef
Jan 29, 2016 Asian Chef rated it it was amazing
Shelves: my5starbooks
Book 3 is becoming more interesting...more hot and more intense!
Emma is now under Axel's protective care and he is doing his best to win Emma's trust again. Axel opens up more to Emma, sharing his home, showing her his work place and even taking her out for dinner with his closest friends. Their sexual relationship and attraction towards each other gets more deeper...gets even more meaningful. However, Emma's situation between Harper, Tsepov and the FBI is becoming worst. On this book, Emma gets
Jyoti Achameesing
Jan 31, 2016 Jyoti Achameesing rated it really liked it
I have received this book as ARC for honest review. Well the story of Axel and Emma has all the good spices which makes a very enjoyable read . The chemistry between the couple is mind blowing . The intrigue and a thickening plot with FBI and Russian mob adds the punch . Axel discovers that he has been duped for the first in his life . Emma is very angry when he leaves her at the ruthless hands of her boss . Luckily Axel double checks the information provided by Emma. He immediately sends rescue ...more
Hilda
Jan 29, 2016 Hilda rated it it was amazing
I received this book via the author as an ARC in exchange for my honest opinion.

This series just keeps getting better and better. This book starts right where book 2 left off. Emma and Axel have a lot to get past. Axel is determined to win Emma back and keep her safe. Even if it puts him at risk. Emma is not sure what is real anymore when it comes to Axel. Will she risk her safety or will she fall in line?

I highly recommend reading this series. Alexa Wilder is a fantastic writer who does not dis
Whitney Cannavina
Feb 22, 2016 Whitney Cannavina rated it it was amazing
Review by Whitney at The Club.

Part three of the temptation trap is just as good as the first two. In this one not much exciting happens until the end but even with out too much activity it was still entertaining. Axle has to try and protect Emma all while proving hime is what she needs and wants and gain her trust while Emma fights tooth and nail to distance herself from him. But no matter what she wants to do her body can't seem to get it right.
I can't wait to see what happens in book 4. The a
Sandy Ross
Jan 29, 2016 Sandy Ross rated it it was amazing
Can Axel get Emma to forgive him? Emma is now in Axel's protective custody round the clock. Emma has decided to take advantage of being around Axel and use him for his body. I enjoyed the part where Axel said if you want me take my clothes off or something similar. Axel is slowly trying to work his way into Emma's heart by spending time with her watching tv, talking to her, and enjoying each other during this time of protective custody. He takes measures to take her out on a date. I'm enjoying w ...more
Gladys Mills
Jan 29, 2016 Gladys Mills rated it it was amazing
I received this book as an ARC member in return for an honest review. The plot thickens. Axel is doing everything to show Emma how sorry he is for what he let happen to her. And Emma even though she is angry with Axel can't stop allowing her body to be used by him. She will be angry with him but still have sex with him because her body wants it needs it. The one chance Emma gets out to have fun with Axel's friends turn deadly. What now? I loved all the characters from the other books coming in t ...more
Babel
Jan 29, 2016 Babel rated it really liked it
This time, it's a battle of wills between Axel and Emma, trust and need, survival and yearnings. The first chapter is pure fire. And it's just the beginning of a heart-pounding combination of suspense and sensuality.

I really liked to find out how Axel 's security firm works. He's also gaining some of the points he lost when he mistreated Emma as he's now pampering her with care and pleasure. So much pleasure ;-)

Admittedly, the sweet and sensual part was fantastic, and the perfect interlude befor
Kathy Dunn
Jan 29, 2016 Kathy Dunn rated it it was amazing
Book Three of The Temptation Trap finds Emma in Axel's protective custody from the Russian mob. He promises she will be safer with him than the FBI. But can he keep her safe from Tsepov who is after her? As things heat up and Emma begins to forgive Axel, even trust him a little, they discover their is a mole within his security team and Emma is still in danger. Can not wait for the next book!
I received this book for an honest review.
K.M. Thompson
Aug 20, 2016 K.M. Thompson rated it it was amazing
Review by K.M. Thompson, author of the Daylight series
This installment was full of emotion, less action than the last 2 but this part focuses on the rebuilding of the relationship between Emma and Axle. I love that Emma didnt just forgive and forget, she went through a range of emotions trying to hate Axle for what he did. I loved this part because of how realistic and believable it is considering the story. Something is up with Agent Tierney though, on to part 4!!!
Heidi Petersen
Jan 29, 2016 Heidi Petersen rated it it was amazing
I received an ARC copy for a honest review

Emma wants to hate Axle for how he's treated her in the past but when she's alone with him what wins her head or her heart?
All Axle wants to do is keep Emma safe and for her to be his but after lying to Emma for so long will that be possible?

After an incident can Emma be kept safe or will she have to go to the FBI after all?

I'm looking forward to reading the next book in the series
Lori
Jan 29, 2016 Lori rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc
ARC Review

Hold on to your kindle, this a suspenseful episode. Poor Emma goes from one bad situation to another. Between the FBI and Axel trying to protect her, I think she might get herself killed. At least the romance is starting to move in the right direction. It was really shaken in the last episode.
Brenda
Jan 29, 2016 Brenda rated it really liked it
Love the series

Books one and two were spectacular! Book three is good I just wished it had moved along a little faster. However, the end the book really picked up and I can't wait for what's in store in book 4. This is a great series and I can't for the next book. I received this book as an ARC for an honest review.
Kimkbries
Jan 28, 2016 Kimkbries rated it it was amazing
After everything that has happened, will Emma be able to forgive Axel? I enjoyed this next book in the Axel and Emma story. The connection between these two was so strong but is it enough? In danger, can Axel keep her safe? Enjoy as this story continues with alpha Axel trying to fix the hurt he has caused.
Julie
Feb 07, 2016 Julie rated it it was amazing
Great series!

These books may be short but, they are packed with action and are steamy. I would comment more but, the next book is out and I cannot wait to start. I'll give a more detailed review after I finish.
Patricia Koch
Feb 03, 2016 Patricia Koch rated it it was amazing
The Temptation Trap, Book Three (An Alpha Billionaire Club BBW Romance)

Oh my.... Excellent storyline and the characters in this story were fantastic. This author has written a very good book. Exciting, drama, mysterious, passion all in the storyline. ENJOY
Kristina
Jan 29, 2016 Kristina rated it it was amazing
Book three in this great series was so good and wickedly sexy! I read this book in one sitting and I can't wait until book 4. Lots of hot scenes between Axel and Emma in this book. I received an ARC of this book but this has no effect on my opinion.
Maggie2u
Sep 20, 2016 Maggie2u rated it it was amazing
I love this book! The characters were great. I read all the books in order, so I was familiar with Alex and who he was. I'm looking forward to reading the rest.
Joanne Garcia
Feb 06, 2016 Joanne Garcia rated it it was amazing
Alexa wilder knows how to keep you on the edge of your seat and bitting your nails to see what happened next
The Book Junkie Reads . . .
If you are debating. STOP! Get your copy and read it. NOW. It is only getting better with each new part offered. I am anticipating the next offering.
Felicia
Felicia rated it liked it
Feb 14, 2016
Neimee
Neimee rated it it was ok
Oct 15, 2016
Sam
Sam rated it really liked it
Jul 28, 2016
Terra Drynan-Werder
Terra Drynan-Werder rated it really liked it
Feb 27, 2016
Elena
Elena rated it really liked it
Mar 05, 2016
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »
Alexa Wilder has been a sucker for romance since she found her first Harlequin at a hospital rummage sale when she was thirteen. While she loves all forms of the written word (so much that she occasionally gets caught reading the cereal box at breakfast), love stories have always been her favorite.

She lives in the southern U.S. with her husband, two sons, an assorted menagerie of pets, and spends
More about Alexa Wilder...

The Temptation Trap (5 books)
  • The Temptation Trap, Book 1 (The Temptation Trap, #1)
  • The Temptation Trap, Book 2 (The Temptation Trap, #2)
  • The Temptation Trap, Book 4 (The Temptation Trap, #4)
  • The Temptation Trap, Book 5 (The Temptation Trap, #5)