Start by marking “Dukes, Duchesses & Dashing Noblemen: A Once Upon A Rogue Regency Novels, Books 1-3” as Want to Read:

Be swept away by two dukes and a rake-in-training in the three complete novels of the Once Upon A Rogue series!

“My Fair Duchess”

After years of playing the rogue to hide a dark family secret, the Duke of Aversley feels tainted beyond redemption and cynical beyond repair. Never does he imagine hope will come in the form of a quirky, quick-witted lady determined to win the
Published February 9th 2016

To ask other readers questions about Dukes, Duchesses & Dashing Noblemen, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Dukes, Duchesses & Dashing Noblemen

Dee Deacon Foster
Jan 29, 2016 rated it it was amazing
My Fair Duchess

A vow at the time of his birth has shaped Colin, the Duke of Aversley, into a jaded man. A man who does not trust women and classifies them all into deceitful lot – his mother being the top offender.
Lady Amelia De Vere has long held 2 beliefs – 1) she’s not pretty and 2) she’s in love with Charles, the young Lord who rescued her when she was young.
When Colin receives notice that his best friend, Phillip, is to wed he makes his way to the estate to talk him out of it. Receiving a
Corissa
May 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing
A truly wonderful series. If you are a fan of Regency romance this is a must read author. The stories here are well developed and really time period accurate. I can't wait to read even more from Julie!!
Stacy Aube
Apr 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I don't read a lot of historical romance bit I loved this set of amazing stories. I can't decide if I have a favorite.
Nicole Laverdure
Jan 28, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Get swept away by these beautiful Regency historical romances!

Regency lovers, will love MY FAIR DUCHESS by Julie Johnstone. This romance is all about trust and forgiveness! It's the romantic love story of Colin and Amelia. After being rejected by his mother, at birth, and sent to study at Cambridge, Colin vows to become a rake! At twenty-five, he decides to meet again, one of his old friend, Philip, who has a lovely sister named Amelia. Both are desperately in need of money to help their family,
Tina Hairston
Feb 09, 2016 rated it it was amazing
My Fair Duchess
Lady Amelia, awkward and gangly all her life and totally unaware of her beauty, begins to wonder if the man she "loves" will ever truly see that she is his perfect match and lay claim to her before a beautiful but empty headed wench can steal him away. The Duke of Aversley, jaded and beyond redemption, sees her but only as a way to help her prideful brother, his best friend. At least, that's the lie he tells himself.
Ms. Johnstone's delightful and heartwarming tale of misplaced lov
Florencia Fontan
Sep 27, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I've read all of these books and loved them!

These books take you on a roller coaster that will make you laugh, cry, and fall in love with these great characters; grabbing your attention from the first sentence and keeping you hooked until the end.

Romantic, funny, heart-warming, and full of passion, Julie Johnston’s has it all!

Amazing books that you HAVE to read, simply amazing!!!!!
Debbie DiFiore
Mar 25, 2016 rated it it was amazing
My new fAvorite author!

Love the. series! This author keeps me turning the pages. I have read all of her novels and I can't wait until the next one. So hurry!
Louise Ross
Deb
Jul 18, 2016
Sharon Brenner
Mar 09, 2017
As a little girl I loved to create fantasy worlds and then give all my friends roles to play. Of course, I was always the heroine! Books have always been an escape for me and brought me so much pleasure, but it didn't occur to me that I could possibly be a writer for a living until I was in a career that was not my passion. One day, I decided I wanted to craft stories like the ones I loved, and wi ...more