Start by marking “In Your Dreams (Falling, #4)” as Want to Read:
In Your Dreams (Falling, #4)

In Your Dreams

(Falling #4)

** Release date - March 29, 2016 **

Casey Coffield has a growing list of personal flaws he keeps locked away in his head:
He’s never on time.
His list of IOUs to his best friend is endless.
Money is always short.
Goals are never in reach.

Oh, and he’s decided to add college drop-out to that list, too. He doesn’t really think that last one’s such a bad thing, but his family
262 pages
Published March 29th 2016 by Ginger Scott

To ask other readers questions about In Your Dreams, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about In Your Dreams

Start your review of In Your Dreams (Falling, #4)
Jennifer Kyle
Jan 29, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arcs
”You’re special Murphy Sullivan. I can make you believe it.”

description

Ginger Scott delivers a slow burn, friends to lovers tale in this fourth book of the series. Casey Coffield is Houston’s best friend, the DJ from the prior book of the series. This story can be read as a standalone without any confusion whatsoever.

Casey Coffield’s love is music. He’s DJing and creating different sounds and hoping to have his own business someday. He’s a bit of an outcast in his home since they have all followed his
Patty ~ Wrapped Up In Reading Book Blog
Jan 31, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arcs
*****FOUR STARS*****
{ARC Generously Provided by Author}

photo InYourDreamsTeaser2_zps4jgqxozf.jpg

This was a very slow to build read. At times, I thought that I was going to end up hating this one because I also wasn’t loving the hero during the first half of the story. He seemed to be very self-centered and
Brandi
Mar 01, 2016 rated it really liked it
4.25- 4.5 Stars

Hours. Minutes.Seconds.Heartbeats.Sounds. Pauses. Hopes.
Dreams.

description

Honestly, I can't quite put my finger on why this story was such a win for me. So many books have been hit or miss for me lately, I feel like my perspective is all out of wack. But, thankfully In Your Dreams was a hit for me. Ginger delivers authentic, flawed characters I couldn't help but adore and a slow building romance that felt honest and real. I loved it.

description

Casey and Murphy were perfect, unique and likable,
Christie«SHBBblogger»

Title: In Your Dreams
Series: Falling #4
Author: Ginger Scott
Release date: March 29, 2016
Cliffhanger: No
HEA(view spoiler)

In Your Dreams is the sixth book I've read by Ginger Scott and once again, another success. She is one of those authors for me that continue to write books that surprise me, entertain me, and make me one happy reader. Her Falling series characters in particular really stand out to me with their endearing charm. This book is considered a spinoff of that serie
Beverly
Mar 27, 2016 rated it really liked it
3.5 - 4 Stars

You may remember Casey as Houston’s intrusive best friend in The Girl I Was Before. I really loved Casey’s outgoing, in your face personality. I felt like he added a lot of humor and was super charming. Here we really get to know Casey and quickly realize there is so much more than meets the eye.

I really liked Murphy and how relatable she was. I liked the background story and how her and Casey were brought back into each other’s lives. What I truly loved was Lane, Murphy’s brother.
~♡AB♡~
★★★ 3.5 Stars ★★★

A very slow burn romance, this book gave me butterflies and made me smile.

Casey Coffield didn't really notice Murphy Sullivan at high school, so when he see's a recording of her singing a song dedicated to him on YouTube, he immediately embarks on a plan to find her. Casey is a DJ and an intern at a record company and believes they can help each other find fame.

"You're special, Murphy Sullivan. I can make you believe it"

Murphy suffers from anxiety and stage fright, but her
FMABookReviews
IYD teaser 1

4.5 Stars!

Ginger Scott brought humor and heartfelt moments with 'In Your Dreams'.

This was a sweet and endearing book about forgiveness, second chances and going after your dreams. From the beginning, Scott had me hooked. I loved the quirky, shy Murphy and the lost, yet sensitive Casey. At first glance, they shouldn't work. He's a manwhore who only wants to go after his dream and prove he's not a failure, she's battling insecurities and afraid to go after her dream. But they work perfec
Dee Montoya
Mar 15, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc, music
4 Bright Stars****

(ARC kindly provided by Author in exchange for an honest review)

" I thought her singing was perfection. I thought no other sound could compare, but when she pants for me and cries with pleasure, I come undone."

Very sweet and beautifully written story about how two very complex characters found each other through music.

photo image_zps9rhl1h0h.jpeg

Murphy is a very talented musician that suffers from a lot of insecurities. When she was young she suffered from a speech impediment that caused her a
Jacqueline's Reads
Jan 30, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc, music
4 Finding your Dreams Stars

I love Ginger Scott and I love the Falling series. In Your Dreams is a standalone and is part of the Falling series. This is Casey and Murphy’s story. Casey is best friends with Houston.

I was really excited for this book because I know when I jump into a Ginger Scott book I’m going to be sucked in. In Your Dreams is written a little differently than the previous books in my opinion. It’s sweeter and has less angst, which is exactly my cuppa. Don’t get me wrong, it has
TeriLyn
Jan 28, 2016 rated it really liked it

**In Your Dreams generously provided by Wordsmith Publicity in exchange for an honest review.**

4 "You will slay dragons." Stars

Ginger Scott never ceases to amaze the New Adult book love within me. She captures this precarious time in our lives so eloquently with characters for whom you can imagine being friends with or at least relating to their struggles and inner demons in some profound way. Additionally, Scott's writing easily grabs readers attention and makes you hold on for the entire ride.
Michelle
ARC provided by author in exchange for an honest review

photo 0b9889ee7f965ac153daccafbb4e79_zps7zigxk6a.gif

A slow burn romance that hits all the right notes!! Ginger Scott is one of those authors who continues to deliver a story that will set hearts racing and beating to the rhythms and sounds of love. Or in this case, Ginger spins a love story that mixes passion, friendship, hopes and dreams into one beautiful heartwarming tale.

photo f44c8f79d37ccc211fd9b903a03f14_zpsjx8fsibo.gif “I’m scared because I like this Casey Coffield. I really like him.”

In Your Dreams may sound like a simple story
KAS
May 30, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: Those who enjoy New Adult with great characters
This is my first time reading anything by Ginger Scott and it won't be my last. I enjoyed her writing style and character development, and Casey is quite the character. He is self-centered, and totally fool of B.S., but is adorably funny and admits he has terrible flaws to overcome. I just instantly fell in love with him and really rooted for him to succeed. Murphy, on the other hand is a shy, stay in the background kinda girl who loves to write music and sing. She is scared to death to go to Na ...more
Maria Angelica
May 07, 2016 rated it it was ok
Shelves: lido-2016, arc
Thank you NetGalley and Ginger Scott for providing me with an eARC of this book in exchange for an honest review.

I kind of liked parts of this book, but also felt mostly bleh about it. I enjoyed the beginning a lot and Casey's family drama, but from the middle to the end I ended up skimming the pages a bit. I felt like the story lost most of its steam (literally and figuratively). It was like all the pieces were there to make this novel a great New Adult book, but the execution was not the best.
Linda (un)Conventional Bookworms
In Your Dreams was exactly my kind of book. Flawed hero, music, slow romance and an amazing, but shy heroine.
Book-Bosomed  blog
Mar 19, 2016 rated it it was amazing
4.75 Stars

It started back in high school. Casey Coffield has been Murphy Sullivan’s musical muse, more than either of them realize. Casey didn’t even notice that Murphy exists, and Murphy isn’t too sure she really wants him too. But at 22, their paths cross again when Murphy’s recording hits YouTube. Suddenly Casey can’t stop thinking about the girl he can’t even remember, the girl who’s becoming his muse to being a better person.

“My mental list of defects is so long that I forget the old ones
Talia (Red Hot Ink)
I must admit, this book was kind of a disappointment. I could still see the series' themes snaking through the pages and lurking in the shadows, but "In Your Dreams" is in no way the jewel the other three installments are.

I believe the weakest point to be the romance that is both overly simplified and not enough dissected. Throughout the book I felt like the author was only skimming the surface when Murphy and Casey were together. Basically, the two of them deal with problems that have little to
Melissa | Slow Readers Blog
I. Loved. This. Book.

In Your Dreams is everything a new adult book should be. The writing was fantastic, the characters rich and full and a story that is unique to its characters yet relatable to readers. It's about achieving your dreams and how sometimes it takes someone else to help you get there.

The strongest part of this story was the unparalleled character development. Both Casey and Murphy are multidimensional characters who show incredible character transformations that are achingly real
Michelle [Helen Geek]
03/31/2016 -- No rating here ..

I should have trusted my gut and just not. I didn't like the story telling format for this one and couldn't get past that. So, I gave it up. It may work for you because I like the author and other books she's written. The first person style just bothered me here [doesn't always] and I couldn't settle into the story. May just be me.

Happy Reading!
Emma
Jan 28, 2016 rated it really liked it
I really liked this one - I adore Ginger Scott. The only negative I would say is that it ended a bit abruptly, I wish we had got to see more of Casey & Murphy as a couple! ...more
Big Joe  Rossi
Jun 04, 2017 rated it really liked it
Casey Coffield is what my grandma would call a free spirit, he has his flaws but at heart he is a good person. When his best friend, Houston, makes him watch a YouTube clip of a girl singing a song with his name in it he is intrigued. Sure about his name in a song, from a girl he doesn't think he knows, but from her voice, her music, her lyrics. See Casey is a DJ, producer, his love of music is taking pieces and making them better.

Murphy Sullivan is a shy, stage fright ridden girl who has a tin
Alexis
Apr 27, 2016 rated it really liked it
First things first…I love this cover. Secondly, I love this cover even more. Thirdly, it fits absolutely perfect with this book. Okay, I have that out of the way.

In Your Dreams is the fourth book in the Falling series. I guess it’s a bit of a spin-off per se. You can definitely read this one as a standalone but since I love this series, I recommend you read this one after the first three books.

We were introduced to Casey, Houston’s best friend in the last book, The Girl I Was Before. He’s a tad
Renita
Feb 01, 2016 rated it it was amazing
4.5 stars!

ARC received in exchange for an honest review

*I received a copy of this book in exchange for an honest review*

Casey Coffield can't seem to get things right. Well not really but since he seems to be the black sheep of his family and the friend that usually does more asking for favors than he'd like to admit. When Casey stumbles upon a video that he's an unknowing feature in, he does whatever it takes to track down the girl whose voice captivates him.
Murphy remembers Casey well, but Ca
Margie
Feb 24, 2016 rated it really liked it
arc received in return for an honest review.

3.5 stars.

The 'Falling' series is one of my very favorite new adult series. No one can beat Houston (from the last book) in my opinion but Casey is great in this. I loved his sense of humor, how he cares for those he loves, and his friendship with Houston is my favorite. There is plenty of their bromance in this one.

I liked Murphy, but for some reason I had trouble feeling the connection between she and Casey. This one is also a slow burn romance
Pavlina Read more sleep less blog❤❤
*An advance reading copy was generously provided to me in exchange for an honest review.*

Kelly
Feb 08, 2016 rated it it was amazing
It’s funny that I didn’t realize there is one place in the book that really clenches the meaning of the title until I was finished and looked at the title again. Just a random thought there!

I love Ginger Scott’s writing and I don’t even look at the title anymore or the blurb I just sign up for whatever she writes. I always relax as soon as I start because it always just pulls me in. She writes moments where I am just laughing hard and also where I tear up a little at the sweet moments too. It is
Julie

description

This is the second book by Ginger Scott that I've read ... the first one was actually the first book in this series. I really adored This is Falling but things didn't go that smoothly for me with this one. I actually told myself that I must not have read this author before and I need to put her on my 'No, Thank You' list for the future. You can imagine my surprise when I realized that I had in fact really enjoyed another book by her.

Diving right in ... I get a few books each day to review. They
Ali
Feb 03, 2016 rated it it was amazing
 photo in your dreams.jpg

I’ve stated before that Ginger Scott is one of the most underrated authors I read. I’ll add to that now by stating, she is the queen of perfect little moments. Scott has a way of slipping in these touches or breaths or glances and turning them into such profound moments. I absolutely adore them!

For example, this is Murphy and Casey just hanging out and sharing a look. Just a look.

"Gray finds me fast and hold me hostage. I submit with nothing but the truth."

Or here, same scene just a little
BookHookup
Mar 29, 2016 rated it it was amazing
So. Many. Feels.

This story is the kind that seems simple on the surface – broken boy with big dreams meets a girl from his past who turns his life upside down. But in reality, this is a complex study of family and responsibility, of love and support, of acceptance and selflessness, and of that moment when you realize life is hard but it’s definitely worth the fight.

Ms. Scott has once again given us a story with many layers, and characters with depth and strength. Casey may appear on the outside
Deanna (A Novel Glimpse)
4.5 Stars

I get excited every time I see Ginger Scott is going to release a new novel. She's quickly become one of my favorite New Adult authors with her exceptional storytelling. She creates deep characters and puts them in situations that feel true to life. No matter how flawed or broken her characters are, I always fall in love with them.

I've been waiting to read Casey Coffield's story ever since I heard it was being written. I loved his friendship with Houston in The Girl I Was Before. I coul
Mary Ruth (TheReadingRuth)
Mar 01, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2016-read-list
*An e-ARC was graciously given by the author in exchange for an honest review*

Ginger Scott is probably one of my favourite voices in the Young Adult genre. She proves it again with the captivating, passionate, and entertaining feels in In Your Dreams . I have to side with Murphy, Casey Coffield is really quite hard to forget.

She’s an enigma. She’s beautiful. If my music had a physical form, I think it might just be her.

Murphy Sullivan just wanted to share her music, the only passion
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »

• The Game Can't Love You Back
  • Beautiful Broken Mess (Broken #2)
  • Something New
  • Beautiful Broken Promises (Broken #3)
  • Dare You to Date the Point Guard (Rock Valley High #2)
  • Whatever Life Throws at You
  • Waiting Game
  • Love at First Fight (Geeks Gone Wild, #1)
  • Defending Taylor
  • Always You (Best Friend, #1)
  • Dare You To (Pushing the Limits, #2)
  • The Wrong Prom Date (The Wrong Match Book 3)
  • The Wrong Costar (The Wrong Match Book 2)
  • Things I Can't Forget
  • Truth Game (Ocean Bay #3)
  • Dare You to Kiss the Quarterback (Rock Valley High #1)
  • Announcing Trouble
  • The Match Makers (Love Quiz, #3)
Ginger Scott is an Amazon-bestselling, Goodreads Choice Award and Rita award-nominated author of several young and new adult romances, including Waiting on the Sidelines, This Is Falling, Wild Reckless, The Hard Count, Cry Baby and Bred.

A sucker for a good romance, Ginger’s other passion is sports, and she often blends the two in her stories. (She’s also a sucker for a hot quarterback, catcher, pi

Falling (4 books)
  • This is Falling (Falling, #1)
  • You and Everything After (Falling, #2)
  • The Girl I Was Before (Falling, #3)

News & Interviews

“I’ll wish for you because wanting you isn’t enough and having you is too fleeting. And should we find ourselves apart, I’ll wish twice as hard, and maybe, just maybe, I’ll be lucky enough to run into you in one of our dreams. ~ Casey Coffield” 0 likes
“We’ve not really done anything but fight through demons and take chances on dreams in one another’s presence, but I think I love her. It’s impossible. It’s entirely possible. My heart is a victim of this stress, and I know that’s the cause. But I also think maybe…maybe it’s not. I at least admit to myself that I love the idea of loving her.” 0 likes