Start by marking “Stolen Innocence (Becoming Elena, #1)” as Want to Read:
Stolen Innocence (Becoming Elena, #1)

Stolen Innocence

(Becoming Elena #1)

Every master was once a student – every woman was once a child …

What makes a person forget their entire identity? What makes them become someone else? What makes them desire pain … control … and ultimately pleasure? It’s not anything that happens overnight, over even in a few weeks. Tragedy beyond what a human can possibly imagine will forever alter Mary’s future.

Mary’s
Paperback, First, 228 pages
Published January 29th 2016 by CreateSpace (first published January 2016)

To ask other readers questions about Stolen Innocence, please sign up.

Coco.V
FREE on Amazon today (11/03/2017)!
buzy_reading
Jul 24, 2016 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: romantic-erotica
Mary was taken against her will by a wealthy man who enjoyed young girls. Men took her, beat her, and delivered her to a master. Mary was taught and conditioned into the life of Elena.

This was a story about young girls being abducted into slavery to satisfy one mans sick desires for young innocent girls. One girl was never enough for him. Elena/Mary was educated about sex by men who abused young girls. Mary had no prior experience with boys or men. These men were going to take her innocence and
Michelle Eriksen
Sitting down to write this review I am struggling to come up with adequate words. The first word that comes to mind in intense. This story was a real eye opener for me, it made me think really hard about a situation that is lets face it a little uncomfortable and downright scary. This book is a work of fiction, but how can you help thinking about what it would be like to be put in such a scary world.

A girl is taken from her home and put into a world where she is forced to forget who she is, tak
Heather R Callahan
Page Count:230
Heat Level: 4flames out of 5
Rating: 4 stars out of 5
Blurb:

“Unlike his father, who she’d been primed for, she wanted to belong to this man. He’d awakened something inside of her, and she knew for sure she didn’t want to put it back to sleep.”
I love dark erotica, and this one defiantly was a great one for me. This is
Laura- BookBistroBlog
This is my first book by Melody Anne.... I found the blurb one that immediately had me one clicking this one. I am a dark book lover and this one sounded just like what I needed...
Mary aka Elena was abducted at the age of 17, taken to be sold to her new master. In preparing her, she has been beaten, degraded, used and abused... but her virginity still intact.
After months of 'training', she is due to finally meet her new master...
When she is prepped and tied to a bed for hours, her new master n
For the Love of Books & Alcohol Blog
Feb 29, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arcs
Stolen Innocence is officially my favorite Melody Anne book! Dark and different than her other books, but still oh so Melody!

The only word to describe this book is Intense. It was so intense. I found myself questioning how I would handle myself if I were in Mary’s shoes. I ached for her throughout the story. The situation was dire. She coped the only way she could. This is not a book for the faint at heart. Like I said, it is dark. And intriguing.

I don’t want to give any spoilers away, but I wi
Hooker Heels Book Blog
Feb 21, 2016 rated it it was amazing
OMG, OMG, OMG!!!! I will start by saying that this book is not for the faint of heart. It is a very, very dark read and I adored it times 10. This is my first book by Melody Anne and now I can't wait to read the next one. Elena's story was at times very hard to read. I didn't know whether to cry, shake, put the book down or scream WTF!! I couldn't put it down though, I was stuck, glued, mesmerized, captured by the horror, the drama, and the emotional pull of everything that was going on. How did ...more
Elisa Hordon
Jan 29, 2017 rated it liked it
I gave it a go even with the warning about it being a dark book but I just couldn't finish it there was to much of everything, to much darkness and way to much graphic scenes for me but at least I tried to read it that was a challenge in itself and it is a shame because I am a huge fan of Melody Anne's writing I have read every other book but this one I just could not finish, that is not to say it's not a good book it's just not my cup of tea.
Melissa Mendoza
Page Count:
Heat Level: 3 flames out of 5
Rating: 4 stars out of 5
Blurb:

Every master was once a student – every woman was once a child …

Stephanie   GooglyEyes
Tina
Natalie Townson
Jan 29, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
As a long time Melody Anne fan i was not actually expecting this book to be so raw and dark, it definitely does not sit with her other series so please be aware there are some trigger issues in this book that might cause distress.

From the Prologue you are quickly made aware that this book was different. Dark undertones are laced through the words. Chapter one left me bawling, I was gripped right into the story and my heart was racing as to what was going to happen next.

There were a few twists
Sandi Ramirez
Oh my this is one very good but very rough read. I say tough in the highest and best sense of the way. I had no idea that author Melody Anne could write material that is so dark and so deep.
It had me reading this book from the first page until the very last one without stopping even missing my shows. This is a series but i figured that out when it says 1 in the title so expect that it has a CLIFFHANGER folks!

Mary or Elena was kidnapped as a teen and this is the story of how she becomes Elena. Wh
Donna Porter
Feb 04, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Wow, I have to admit this isn't like anything, Melody Anne usually writes, but all I can say is Wow. What a story, although I am screaming because it is a cliffhanger. Mary is kidnapped and forced into a very strange life. She is brainwashed into believing she is Elena. A whole new life is planned for her but is that a good thing? Only time will tell. This is a very dark romance with violence, and sex. If you don't like to read that type of book this really isn't for you. The story is so good yo ...more
Isha Coleman
Stolen Innocence is a far cry from the Melody Anne stories I normally read. There were times I had to reread areas in order to make sure I understood what was going on. Ms. Anne conjured a story filled with darkness, self preservation and survival. She paints a picture of innocence shattered by heartbreak and betrayal. I received a copy of Stolen Innocence in exchange for an honest review. Despite the odds this resilient women resurfaced. She may have been forever changed but the beauty of this ...more
Debra
Jul 31, 2017 rated it it was ok
Just ok for me...Elana did get Mary beaten right out of her. Dalton seems like he is the nice guy but then I remember what I read in the begining. I do like how the mystery of how Elana got to be were she is, sounds interesting. I did not connect with Elana and I dont know why really. I dont believe I will contuine this series only because it's not finished and I just dont want to get involved with another unfinished story:))
kimberly Dawson
Not good, not bad either

I was horrified, discussed, and excited. I wanted to read this book and then I wanted to put it down and not pick it back up. I hate starting a series and not finishing, but may not finishing this series. If you are into sex trafficking, enslavement then this book is for you. I am not saying this was not a good read, I am saying just not for me.
Kerri
Aug 31, 2016 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
While I thought this book is well written I wished the story was a little better. I read the second book and now wished I hadn't. The author is all over the place with her characters and it left me confused which subsequently lead into anger. I DON'T recommend this series. What a waste it had such potential...
Cheryl Nichols caira
May 04, 2016 rated it did not like it
This is a very difficult review to type as I love this author, but this book was DISTURBING to say the least. It was about kidnapping, rape, torture, and pedophilia and then it just ends! I am not even sure I want to know how the research took place for the contents of this book. There are so many other books that Melody writes that are better. She missed the mark on this one BIG TIME!
Reham Abul-Wafa Kreidieh
Jun 09, 2016 rated it did not like it
The story idea is there and this book could've been great but the writing was choppy, lacking in all sorts of description and flow. It read like a first draft that needed the story and the characters to be properly filled in.
Denise
Jan 31, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
something happens toMary Aka Elena at 17 and what she goes through is terrible . This is a dark read and totally different story that Melody Anne writes. beware is all I am saying . I hate the end it's a cliff hanger All I can say I can not wait until the next book
Eleonora
Jun 10, 2017 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: quit-reading
DNF at 40%. Melody Anne is a good writer but she's not Pepper Winters. And what is it with the prologue, hinting that Elena is the same character from 50SD??? It didn't make sense to me!
Kim BookJunkie
**Review of the audiobook**
STORY: 4 stars
PERFORMANCE: 3 stars
OVERALL: 3.5 stars

STORY
This was my first book by Melody Anne who for some reason I always assumed wrote sugary sweet romances. Perhaps she does but I can now confirm that she can also writes some good, dark erotica!

Mary was just 16, planning on finishing high school and leaving to attend college when she is kidnapped. Trained and conditioned to become, “Elena”, she 100% becomes submissive after having an injury that leaves her with amn
Martha
Feb 18, 2017 rated it really liked it
If you find it hard to read things that are explicit in description pertaining to acts of violence, you do not want to read this book. The book starts off fine but because of the nature of the main character's story things take a terrible turn.

After reading the synopsis of this book and the author's comments, I had a good idea what I was about to read. The book held my attention because I wanted to know if Mary/Elena would see an end to the tragic events that had befallen her. The book ended in
Amanda Kranick
Feb 27, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Wow - amazing!

At first it was hard to read, because nobody wants to think of the pain those girls endured. Especially someone who knows pain. But as things progressed it, I won't say it got easier but it was bearable.

I didn't know what to expect when I started the book. I originally got it because the title drew me in. It was.. eye opening is the best word I have.

Because we don't see that type of situation made public or ever mentioned.

This is NOT what BDSM is like. This is flat out abuse. Fo
Stephanie Villere
Wow!

This book is Stolen Innocence: Becoming Elena, book one of a series written by Melody Anne. This is far far from the usual works of Melody Anne. It’s hard to read this book and not be outraged and anxious at the things that are taking place. I very eager to see how the plot will turn in the next book.
SHAMPALE
May 25, 2017 rated it really liked it
This book, hell this series is so many things. A rollercoaster ride for 17 year old Mary that has been taken and sold into a life of HELL. I personally could not stop reading this series. And boy ole boy if you can hang on for the ride, you won't be sorry in the end. Melody Anne has a way with words that's for sure. GREAT READ
Kristine Louise Sørensen
Jul 03, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I was speechless when I read this series. Becoming Elena is not light reading. You know it is fiction but you just have to wonder if this could happen in real life to?! Which would be so scary. I cried hard at some of the places in these books, but it also made me smile and long for Mary/Elaine to find her HEA. The books make you appreciate your own safe life with a loving family.
Meghan Murphy Grant
Aug 07, 2017 rated it liked it
This was hard to read because of the violent images/scenes described in the book. The idea of how Elena became the "50 shades Elena" wink wink was a good idea but I can't say I'll read part two of this book if there is one.
  • Defaced (The Monster Trilogy, # 1)
  • Deliverance for Amelia (Killer, #1)
  • To Love a Dark Lord
  • Crash (Crash, #1)
  • Cadence (Deception, #2)
  • The Devils' Cradle
  • Free to Try (Free #1)
  • Serial, Volume One (Serial, #1)
  • Coming Back
  • The Goodbye Man (Red Market, #1)
  • Golden Fancy
  • Uncovering You 7: Resurrection (Uncovering You, #7)
  • The Bride of Devil's Acre
  • At Her Service
  • Master Over You
  • Uncaged Love: The Boxed Set
  • Dirty Dom (Valetti Crime Family, #1)
  • Reconstructing Meredith
Melody Anne is a NYT best selling author of the popular series: Billionaire Bachelors, Surrender, Baby for the Billionaire, Unexpected Hero's, Billionaire Aviators, and some solo titles. I have a Young Adult Series; Rise of the Dark Angel.

As an aspiring author, I wrote for years, then published in 2011, finding my true calling, and a love of writing. Holding a Bachelor's Degree in business, I lov

Becoming Elena (3 books)
  • Forever Lost (Becoming Elena, #2)
  • New Desires (Becoming Elena, #3)
“A pinkie swear could never be broken. It was the most sacred of oaths in her opinion.” 1 likes