Start by marking “Stain (King's Harlots MC, #2)” as Want to Read:
Stain (King's Harlots MC, #2)

Stain (King's Harlots #2)

4.4  ·  Rating details ·  256 Ratings  ·  107 Reviews
"An unexpected evil brings both the MC and Military world together in this brand new series by J.M. Walker"

He wants to be alone.
Nightmares from his past keep him guarded and afraid.
Vice-One is his life. They’re his brothers—the only people who helped keep him out of his own head long enough to move on from the childhood he never asked for.

His therapy has been protecting hi
Published September 15th 2016 (first published 2016)

To ask other readers questions about Stain, please sign up.

Pam Nelson
4.5 Stain Stars

After reading Grit, I was invested in these characters. But I will say I was surprised we got Meeka’s story first over Max’s but I get it now.

I LOVED that the books over lapped, it really made it feel like part of the series as a whole.
My heart goes out to both Meeka and Asher, what they had to go through in this book. I know it wasn't just for their friends but it was for the girls that were being taken too. But I felt a lot of things really became clear with this book.

Seeing J
Shay
Aug 02, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Stain is the 2nd in the King Harlots MC series and what a read it was! This could be read as a standalone but to get the full effect of the characters and story line I feel like it would be necessary plus you'd be missing out on a clever, and ingenious series.

This is Meeka (Harlot) and Asher (Vice-One) story and trust me it was a wild and crazy ride. I loved these two together. I thought that they brought a lot to the story. Their chemistry was on fire! I was glad of the whole best friends scen
J.L. Leslie
I met Asher and Meeka in With Love At Christmas: An Anthology and my heart bled for Asher and his backstory. I wanted to know more about this couple and where their story would take them. I read Rude (book 4) first and then went back and read Grit (book 1). Reading out of order in no way ruined this series for me. Asher and Meeka are best friends- have been for a long time. Now, Asher needs Meeks's help to bring down the organization that has threatened both the King's Harlots and Vice One. Thi ...more
Twinsie Talk Angie J
Jul 06, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: MC Readers, Military Readers, Suspense Readers, Sassy Heroine, Alpha Hero
Recommended to Twinsie Talk Angie J by: JM Walker
Check out this review and others at

www.Twinsietalk.com
www.Facebook.com/Twinsietalk
www.Twitter.com/Twinsietalk
www.Tsu.co/Twinsietalk
Newsletter : http://eepurl.com/brwkPv

Stain by JM Walker

I received this book from the author for an honest review.

WHAT!! Asher…and…..Meeka! OMG this book was so good…like way better then book Jay and Angel and that was a great book too!!!

OMG SO Asher and Meeka totally had me wiggling my eye brows at the two of them. They had this chemistry but hid behind the “best f
Michelle Austin
Aug 21, 2016 rated it it was amazing
description

Stain is book 2 in the King’s Harlot series and it was a great 5 star read.

This was a great read that involves Asher and Meeka working undercover. Meeka and Asher have always been there for each other throughout the years. I had a level of frustration with Asher but grew to love him. The connection between these two is magnetic and when they finally realize and admit their feelings for each other it was great.

You are immediately drawn in with this story.
Kristi Metcalf
Aug 11, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I received a copy for a honest review

Soooo, Asher grabbed me from Grit and I couldn't wait to know more and I was not disappointed. Seeing and knowing more about Meeka and Asher's friendship was both great, because we get the learn more about these characters, and heartbreaking. The darkness in Archer that only she can calm, it was so palpable Walker did a great job of making you feel it. She also did a great job making you feel the heat between these two.
While they are still trying to bring a e
Amy M
Aug 11, 2016 rated it it was amazing
In order to prepare for Stain, I did a quick re-read of Grit. I forgot how much enjoyed it. However Stain takes the cake! I loved Asher and Meeka. They are the couple that needs each other more than anything!

I love JM's books, but this one combined all that I love: Military, MC, Suspense, and Romance. It sucks you in from the moment you begin to read and you want to keep reading to find out what's going to happen next. I thought I knew what was coming and then bam you get thrown for a loop. I'm
Debbie Tanner
Aug 07, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Loved this book, I became very attached to the characters Asher and Meeka. We don't really know Meekas story, but Asher is brooding, withdrawn angry man, who loves hard. The story gets into some very disturbing story lines, but in a way that's compelling to read, the world we live in is not always a pretty place. The MC and military together are creating a hard loving group that will stand their ground for what they believe in. This book has it all, danger, hate, love and sex, and above all owne ...more
CAW
Aug 11, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I fell in love with the King's Harlots series reading Grit, I anxiously and impatiently waited for Stain and was absolutely blown away by it!

The story line grabbed my attention it's emotional, deep and satisfying enough to keep me up reading the whole night! The characters are hot, complex and lovable they grabbed my heart and took it for a heck of a ride. I can't wait for another book in this series.

This is not your typical MC series... it's so much more !
Kim
Apr 12, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Meeks and Aster story was one that will grip your heart ! From best friends to lovers the experience these two individuals went through and still came out in love was plain .. Fantastic Writing !!

The Harlots and Vice One find themselves again in the middle of the sex trafficking ring. But this time they went willingly .. as long as they stayed by each other's side they thought nothing could happen to them. They were both STRONG individuals. But when Charles and Tyler get into the mix you know al
Donna Midgley
Jan 15, 2018 rated it really liked it
You meet Asher and Meeka is the first book in the series. Asher works alongside Angel as a Navy Seal and Meeka is part of the King’s Harlots MC club run by Jay. You get introduced to these two in the first book and there story definitely was worth being told. I really enjoyed everything about this book. I have to admit that I still enjoyed Jay and Angel’s story a bit more than this one but it didn’t stop me rushing to the end to find out what happens.
Sabrina Samples
Dec 09, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Effing A

Great continuation to the series. Loved the characters and loved that I was able to see the same characters from Grit. Definitely eager to start book 3 now!
Tijuana *BookTwinsReviews*
Sep 19, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: netgalley, mc-romance
Stain picks up after the events in Grit and focuses on Meeka and Asher. They've been best friends for years, but an unexpected visit forces their relationship in a more satisfying direction! Meeka is a member of the all-female King’s Harlot MC. Asher is a Navy Seal who’s team is on a covert mission to bring down an sex trafficking ring. The two join forces to go undercover.
This is a great second installment! Although I wasn't a huge fan of the first book in the series, I'm coming around. Stain
Erica
Stain is book 2 in the King's Harlots series, if your not familiar this series will probably be a new twist for you with an all female MC and a group of Alpha Seals.

I'll admit that the author is on my auto read list, that it really doesn't matter what she writes, I'm going to read it. But when the idea for a female MC was introduced I knew I'd love the books.
While these books can be read on their own I recommend reading them in order, if not your missing out on some vital information.

Stain is As
Christina
Sep 14, 2016 rated it it was amazing
5 Stars - 4 Flames

Soooooooo, where to begin? Hmmmmm....well...let me start by stating that this topic is not for the faint of heart. In fact, some people may even categorize this as borderline dark. But let me say that although the topic has a dark tone, I've read WAY DARKER (Hellloooo Kitty - I love you) and this ain't it. If you've read the first book in this series, then you're aware that the evil being implied is indeed pure hell. If you haven't read the first book, then you need to stop re
Rough Draft Book Blog
Apr 02, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Stain by J.M. Walker
Asher & Meeka
HOLY COWZ...VERY INTENSE STORY
5 Stars

So, this is the second installment into the King's Harlots series and it just keeps getting better. This was an action packed emotional roller coaster and that tore me up. Such grit and mayhem infused with sex appeal and peppered with humor. You can't go wrong with this beautiful story.

Asher is on VICE-One and a Navy Seal. He's trying like hell to shut down a sex trading ring. He's inserted himself and Meeka into the dark
Amy
Aug 30, 2016 rated it really liked it
Stain
JM Walker
4 stars

So this is the second in a series that can be read as a standalone – me I don’t like that because I want to know the back story of the characters that already have a past. But I can say this was a good read and even for me the beginning pages made me squirm a little bit. I mean if you don’t like gore then don’t pick this up .. its from page one.

Asher is Vice One and has thrown himself deep into a human trafficking situation. That is not the word for it but I don’t know what
Tina
Aug 09, 2016 rated it it was amazing
All I can say this book lived up to everything, I thought it would be and more. I loved reading Asher and Meeka story from being best friends to so much more. This is Stain by JM Walker.
“I’m not leaving you Hummingbird. We’re in this together. I promise you that.”
“Of course. You never asked anything of me. Never expected anything in return after all of those nights I helped you through your nightmares.”
These two have not had it easy at all, but somehow they’ve leaned on each other throughout th
Amo Thomson
Aug 08, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Review By Amo & Sarah's Book Corner..

When you have demons so strong that they not only live in your mind their engrained in your soul, there's only 2 solutions fight or fuck !

When There is so much bad in the world that makes you want to do good.
Being trained to do the right thing to protect the innocent is something that no matter what, it stays with you your whole life... And this job is no different, fight and protect!
This is what they live and it's what they breathe.

But when faced with t
Valeen Robertson
Complex, sexy and raw. Those are the three words I thought throughout reading Stain. Meeka and Asher are so perfect together. From best friends to lovers, a familiar, sometimes overwrought, theme in other books, but done so well here. Their bond as friends just makes them even stronger as a couple because they know each other so well, and complement each other in all the necessary ways. She's soft (but not in spirit) to his hard. She calms his tortured mind. He dominates her and brings out her s ...more
Joanna Simpson
Aug 14, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Stain is the 2nd book in the Kings Harlots Mc series. Meeka and Asher's story. This had me hooked from the first page with twists and turns, I found myself desperate to read quicker to find out where their story would take them. JM wrote this brilliantly, the story flows well keeping us on our toes til the very end. The love they very clearly share jumps off the page and wraps itself around your heart. The only thing I wish there was more of would have been more MC the Harlots have such potentia ...more
Meleaha Howard
Aug 06, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Another AWESOME book by JM Walker! I am so in love with Asher!!
Nicole Holt
Jun 04, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Holy crap!! Complete mind blowing extravaganza!!!

Holy eff'n wow!! consider mind mind completely blown!!! I mean seriously so much happens in this book I can't even begin to explain!!! Just know that I absolutely love the mind of J.M. Walker!!!! Meeka and Asher have known each other for years, since they were in grade school. They know each others deepest darkest secrets and everything in between. Asher coming from a dark and horrific childhood, he does everything he can to escape it. That's why
Melinda ~ Twinsie Talk
Jan 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I was given a copy of this book by the author for an honest review.
Stain is the second book in the Kings Harlot Series. I am loving these tough as nail MC ladies and the Alpha military men. They each complement each other so well. Stain is Meeka and Ash’s story.
Meeka is trying to make up for what happened in Grit. Trying to stay in good graces with her sister and prove she can be trusted. She has been best friends with Ash since they were kids and has been through so much together.
Ash is unde
Lin ( Nerdy Bookworm)
Dec 08, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I voluntarily received and review an Advance Review Copy of this book for an honest review.
This one is the second book in this series! Wow! The saga continues with prospect Meeks Cline (King’s Harlot) and Asher Donavon (Vice-One) members and lifetime childhood best friends. This story truly takes the reader on a roller-coaster ride filled with emotional baggage and sadness. There are so many twists and turns that it’s a head swimming moment. Asher goes undercover to filtrate the organization th
Canna Erbes
Jan 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Asher and Meeka story is intense as well as the first book in this series (Grit with Jay and Angle story). Asher and Meeka takes you on the journey farther into the evil that has been happening to the missing girls. Asher and Meeka has taken their friendship to the next level for their undercover job they are in together. Their story will have twist you won't see coming. The closer Asher and Meeka get to the people that is responsible for the evils of sex trafficking the danger it gets. Asher re ...more
Gwen Shafer
Aug 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Enjoyable

Second book in the series but can be read without reading the first one. I enjoyed reading this one. Some touchy moments in this book but a great story line . I loved the characters and the chemistry. These two are two very strong characters who battle through a lot to get through to the end. But with them being as strong as they are it makes for a great enjoyable read.This book was emotional well written gripping from beginning to end. Highly recommend reading this one.
Donna Purcell zappone
Feb 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is the second book in the Harlots MC series. It can be read as a standalone but why would ya? To get the background on all the SEAL characters and Harlots MC you should read them in order.
We met Meeka and Asher in the first book . We know they've been best friends since kindergarten. Asher needs Meeka to go undercover with him to bring down the sex slavery organization.
Many, many things happen to both Meeka and Asher together and separately.
It was a raw, powerful,sexy and very emotionally
Susan Curtis
Feb 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
🔥😍🔥 Awesome

Stain is the second book in the King’s Harlots MC series and it was darker than the first. This book was about Asher dealing with his childhood demons as well as Meeka who was his strength when the darkness enveloped him. From best friends to lovers, they had many obstacles to overcome before their journey ended. Well developed characters and storyline. Totally recommend it. On to the next book and can’t wait to read it 😁

Again, loving my new author find J. M. Walker 🔥😍🔥
K.
Nov 12, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
wow

broken, battered and bruised doesn't even begin to cover Asher Donavon.
Meeka Cline, smart, self aware, and with a heart only for one man.

Together these two try to take down the very thing that haunts both the King's Harlots and Vice-One.

Asher battles the demons in his mind and Meeka battles those within the club.

With so many OMG WTF head turning moments you'll be screaming and your kindle and likely wanting to throw it.
This book brings out all the feels.
  • Temptation's Edge (Sons of Temptation, #2)
  • I Like Big Dragons and I Cannot Lie (I Like Big Dragons, #1)
  • On Broken Wings (Wild Aces, #3)
  • Pursue (Portland Street Kings #4)
  • Amped (Trent Brothers, #2)
  • Ink & Bone (New York Crime Kings, #5)
  • Mr. Mysterious (Mister, #4)
  • Duplicity (Tales from the Dark Side, #2)
  • Fighting to Be Free (Fighting to Be Free, #1)
  • Riveted (Saints of Denver, #3)
  • Jack (Devils Bend, #3)
  • Flow (The Beat and the Pulse, #6)
  • Drawn Deeper (Lockhart Brothers, #3)
  • Irresistible In Love (The Maverick Billionaires, #4)
  • Anything but Perfect (Hurricane Creek, #2)
  • Wilder (Storm MC, #8)
  • Strung
  • First and Last
J.M. Walker is an Amazon bestselling author who loves all things books, pigs and lip gloss. She is happily married to the man who inspires all of her Heroes and continues to make her weak in the knees every single day.

"Above all, be the HEROINE of your own life..." ~ Nora Ephron
More about J.M. Walker

King's Harlots (6 books)
  • Grit (King's Harlots MC, #1)
  • Grim (King's Harlots, #2.5)
  • Rude (King's Harlots, #3)
  • Numb (King's Harlots MC, #4)
  • Rust (King's Harlots MC #6)