Start by marking “Dark Wolf (Wild Lake Wolves, #2)” as Want to Read:
Dark Wolf (Wild Lake Wolves, #2)

Dark Wolf

(Wild Lake Wolves #2)

Wolf Shifter Romance

A standalone full length romance novel of sexy, shifter werewolves!

Luke Tully has a dark side. He’s spent a decade under the control of a powerful, ruthless Alpha who made him do things that would have broken lesser men. Though he found the strength to break free, he knows he can never live under pack rule again. He comes to a far off outpost on Wild La
Published January 27th 2016 by Nokay Press LLC

To ask other readers questions about Dark Wolf, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Dark Wolf

Runningrabbit
Kindle Unlimited
This was an enjoyable read with a good background story and a fine end that didn't hit you in the face a third of the way through the book. I liked the heroine and her hero was pretty damn dark, brooding and sexy.

I'm enjoying Kimber White's Wild Lake Wolves series as sexy read with plenty of supporting story well written with a good vocabulary.

I'm definitely on for the next stand alone novel.
❤️ Paulette
Jan 30, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: shapeshifters
TITLE: Dark Wolf: Book: 2
SERIES: (Wild Lake Wolves )
AUTHOR: Kimber White
GENRE: Romance- shapeshifters
PUBLICATION: January 27th 2016
MY RATING 5 Stars

This is the 2nd book in the Wild Lake Wolves Series, but it couldn't be read as a standalone. I know what the blur says... but for you to fully enjoy this book Plz read Rogue Alpha Book 1... You'll love it... But if not, your lost...

After reading Rogue Alpha I knew Luke had to have his own book. I knew it would be special ,Cuz Luke is so special. T
Erin
Jan 31, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: werewolf, 5-stars, erotica
I got this book for an honest review.
And I am so happy I got it. I also read the other books in this series, but this is kind of different.
The difference is that Luke is a lone wolf and not a member of a pack anymore. He has a terrible past and struggles to keep into his human form.

Tamryn has her own problems, living alone with her grandfather. Being back after so many years. Not fitting in really well.
Luke helps her with her grandfather one time and from that time she keeps on getting pulled to
Della Jackson
May 25, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Wow
This book is as good as the first. It has more twist and turn. With a big mystery,lots of drama and suspance. I laugh and wanted to cry.i felt like I was in the story, I wanted to slap a few people. I am glad it ended the way it did. I will leave the spoilers for other people. I would recommend this book. So grab your copy, and your favorite drink and turn the world off so you don't miss anything.
Angie Peoples
May 07, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I throughly enjoyed this werewolf paranormal action packed suspense romance novel. The characters were well developed and the setting was beautifully described. I am looking forward to the rest of this series.
Amy Willis Lloyd
Aug 12, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I can't say enough great things about this book! Luke's kind heart has grown on me since his introduction in Claimed By The Pack. A tortured, lost wolf held captive by his family who kept him away from the rest of his family that he needed. On the verge of permanently losing the man to the beast, The was able to see enough good within himself to stay for Tamryn.

Tamryn may not be a full blooded Native American, but she still embodies their cultures loyalty to their families. Sent away by the onl
Jason Bunnell
Jun 11, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Sizzling intense page turner

I'm a major fan of this series so far... I think I just got started with the first book as a great read just to find out that the second book, this book, was better than the first! A great blend of action and romance that draws you to read each page faster than the previous page.
Laure
Jan 28, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Wow, sexy shifter romance! Tamryn Redbird has returned to Oodena after many years. She is determined to care for her elderly grandfather even though he is the one that sent her to live with her father's family. She meets Luke Tully in the woods, in a snowstorm, when she needs help with her unconscience grandfarher. Tamryn and Luke belong together, but Luke in particular will fight his attraction to Tamryn because of past events. Tamryn knows that Luke is the man she wants, but her grandfather an ...more
May 10, 2016 rated it really liked it
Great read

This story had me from the beginning. I could put it down, it had me reading into the wee hours of the morning. Wonderful read.
Kiera
Mar 20, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: kindle, romance, fantasy
This was the best one of Kimber’s I’ve read so far. I completely devoured Luke and Tamryn’s story. It was suspenseful, powerful, sexy and dangerous. Both of our main characters are outsiders and don’t feel like they fit in with anybody until they meet one another. Tamryn & Luke’s connection is strong from the beginning, but their journey to make their relationship work is difficult.
It has been a while since I read the first book of this series and I’d forgotten how good it is. This is only b
Angel
Feb 06, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Sigh. After reading Mel's story one just can not help but fall in love with Luke.
A lot has happened to Asher's pack since we met them back in the Claimed by the pack series.
As Luke struggles with himself and his wolf the last thing he needs is to find his mate. How can he claim her when his wolf is taking over? Would she still accept him when she finds out his darkest moment?
Loved this story.
Gil
Oct 12, 2018 rated it really liked it
Highly recommended Paranormal Tale

I love a well-written story, and this one was full of my necessary components. Love and romance, action, and this story additionally threw in mystery and suspense, much to my delight! I had to be patient, at times, wondering when the puzzle keeping the two main protagonists apart was going to finally be solved. Recommended!
Denise Dow
Nov 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Enjoyed

I enjoyed this story by Kimber White. It is the first I read, and I liked that even though I haven’t read any of the other “Wild Lake Wolves” Series, I didn’t feel lost.
I would recommend this book, and plan on reading more of the series.
Bookbesties
May 21, 2017 rated it really liked it
Still good

While this book,so far was my least favorite, it was still good. This book had the same fight for whats right save the damsel in distress feel as the last, but the fight was more if an inner fight and a lot of inner dialogue.
Still good and i am still a fan!
Wendy Karr
Oct 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This book was very entertaining. The characters were likable and the plot moved along nicely. I will read her other books in this series.

SHIRL D LLOYD
Feb 15, 2018 rated it really liked it
Exciting, suspenseful

I wanted to keep reading, I wanted to know what was going to happen next. Want to read the rest of the series.
Rebecca Delio
May 20, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Lovely Story

I am new to this author, and I really am enjoying her books. I would recommend them to all my family and friends...
Swathi
Aug 02, 2018 rated it liked it
I don’t know. I just didn’t really love it like I should have.
N B
Jan 28, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I received an ARC of this book for an honest review.
This story is a little bit different from the other wolf tales from Kimber White. There is less action and more romance. It's a very beautiful, well written romance.
As we start the story, Luke is a broken man/wolf. He is living alone in a small cottage. A lone wolf without a pack. While this story could very easily be read as a stand-alone, as a reader of the past books by this author, I couldn't help but wonder what put him in this state. Tha
Cheri
Jan 28, 2016 rated it really liked it
Tamryn returned home to care for her elderly grandfather, suffering from dementia. Ten years living with different friends of her deceased parents she has not had family. Now her beloved grandfather thinks she is her mother or grandmother most of the time. Life is not easy in this winter world. The townspeople are nice enough but still not family. After finding her grandfather unconscious in the snow, she gets help from a stranger.

Luke, the hot stranger is sullen, barely speaks to her, but does
Lisa
Feb 01, 2016 rated it it was amazing
At the end of Mal's story in Rogue Alpha, we see that Luke finally gets to come home. He's home with his mom and back on the lands of Wild Lake that he never wanted to leave. In Dark Wolf, the reader gets to understand more of the toll being in Asher's pack has taken on Luke. And then Luke meets Tamryn.

Tamryn knows what it feels like to be an outcast. She is a fiery redhead in a town full of decendants of the Odawa tribe--and of course, none of them look like her. Tamryn, along with her mother a
Rochelle
Jan 28, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: paranormal
*I received this ARC from the author in exchange for a honest review*

DARK WOLF by Kimber White

Luke Tully has a dark side and after having lived under his ruthless half-brothers reign for years, his defeated and Luke is set free. He finds a place, away from everyone and everything he knows, to see if there's anything left of the good man he once was. When he meets Tamryn Kane, she stirs his wolf like no other but he still struggles to contain the darkness within him. He attemps to push her away b
Tara Dorough
Kimber has done a wonderful job with Luke's story. After reading Rogue Alpha I knew Luke had to have his own book. I knew it would be special because Luke is so special. Dark Wolf is a stand alone book but it will help if you have read all her past books that involve the Wild Lake Wolves. The characters in this book are so real. As the reader, you will feel like you know them personally. Having been raised in a small town similar to Oodena I can relate to how everyone seems to know everyone and ...more
Christine Karmelreads2665 W.
Jan 27, 2016 rated it really liked it
Given this book for an honest review.

This is Luke story after the defeat of his half-brother Asher. He has separated himself from his original pack because he believes his is not in control of his wolf due to the abuse suffered under Asher's rule.

Tamryn lost her parents when she was eight years of age and had to go live with her grandfather one of the Original Nine to settle Oodena. It was soon thereafter that her life would be changed for the next ten years as she was sent away to live with str
Ingrid Stephanie Jordan
Jan 27, 2016 rated it it was amazing
5 Stars ☆☆☆☆☆
Title:  Dark Wolf
Wild Lake Wolves Series  Book 2
Author: Kimber White
#Paranormal  #WolfShifter
○▪○▪○▪○▪○▪○▪○▪○▪○▪○▪○▪○▪○▪○▪○▪○▪○▪○
Hear we go again another mysterious   twister,  just I thought yeah, something else happens. This a stand alone but some turn of events are in Rogue Alpha Book1, which made me happy I read it. Ms. White had me immediately reading chapter after chapter glue to my seat. Oh yeah I recommend his book, but also it's a Must Read Series.
Tamryn Kane also known as
Angie ~aka Reading Machine~
Tamyrn Redbird Kane has come home to take care of her grandfather Wyatt Redbird who more often than not thinks she's either her grandmother Jesse or her mother Liddy. No one knows the struggle Tamyrn goes through on a daily basis yet when her grandfather goes missing. It's up to Tamyrn to find him only to spot him in the snow miles from home. Luke Tully doesn't expect Tamyrn Kane to come knocking on his door asking for his help. He's barely holding it together as is yet can't seem to deny Tamyrn ...more
Pam Louis
Jan 30, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: Any one who is a shifter fan, it's fantastic
It's a dark world for the dark wolf. He is at his lowest point when he sense her in his area.

A little bit about Tamryn. Her Grandfather is Adawa and married an Irish woman with red hair but died young she did passed that hair to her daughter who also married outside the Odawa tribe when their daughter was only 8 thier both died and Tamryn with her flaming red hair was sent to her grandpa's who shipped her off to Florida to got to school for 10 years.
Now her Grandfather is sick and there is no on
Sue Zawisa
Feb 09, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Review for DARK WOLF
I received this as an arc for an honest review
Tamryn Kane has come back to her hometown to care for her ailing grandfather. Not too sure why she would , since he sent her away right after her parents died. Seems he wanted nothing to do with her. But now there is a need for her to be there. He wanders at times and on one of those occasions, she finds him and meets a strange but attractive man who she is drawn to instantly. His name is Luke Tully and he represents a huge myster
Country Goose
May 06, 2016 rated it liked it
Pleasant

I liked the first better, but this one was good. It wasn't as erratic as the first, flying through scenes at super speed, and we got more of the background of what led to the first book. I can't say I didn't enjoy it, but I liked the plot of the first better than this one.

Luke has to find himself, and learn to trust he isn't the beast he thinks he is. Tamaryn is the one woman who can do it, but sometimes it's just too much work for one woman. We finally get to meet THE alpha of Wild Lake
Kerry
Jan 27, 2016 rated it it was amazing
A dark wolf. A dark past. The warning unheeded. Can he beat the odds proving he isn't so lost after all. Can the town get over it's unfounded fear of others?
What happens when not only does your world fall apart but someone has made other plans for you? Not only where you're going to grow up but has made plans for the rest of her life. Strength and resilience are needed to survive a game of choices and living the life of choice. With a past that doesn't add up, a secret the counsel keeps and a ma

• Lethal Limits (Spy Games, #2)
  • Loaned
  • Taking the Gloves Off: Mason and Jessica (Vampire Queen #7.5)
  • An Unhuman Journey (Only Human #2)
  • Last Man on Earth
  • Devlin UnLeashed
  • Dragon Rebel (Immortal Dragons Book 4)
  • Prey (Marko Delacroix, #1)
  • Kye (Rise of the Pride, #6)
  • Soul Catcher (Dueling with the Devil #1)
  • Pendulum (Kingdom of Night, #1)
  • The Starlight Rite
  • Kane: I Am Alpha
  • Spencer (Grant Brothers, #3)
  • The Beginning: Duet: Ryder / Two Worlds Colliding (Scorpio Stinger MC, #0.5-1)
  • Mate or Die: Soulbound (Ursa Peak, #1)
  • Accuse (Abuse, #2)
  • Broken Promise (The Brotherhood #2)
As a civil lawyer, I spent many, many years writing complex legal briefs for unappreciative bosses. To keep from stabbing myself (or them) in the eye with a fork during all of that, I also started writing down the stories in my head. All on my own time, of course ;) Turns out, I'm a sucker for hot, alpha male shifters and kickass heroines.

Now, I've thrown away my shingle (er - more like burned it

Wild Lake Wolves (7 books)
  • Wild Hearts (Wild Lake Wolves, #6)
  • Stolen Mate: A Wild Lake Wolves Prequel
  • Rogue Alpha (Wild Lake Wolves, #1)
  • Primal Heat (Wild Lake Wolves, #3)
  • Savage Moon (Wild Lake Wolves, #4)
  • Hunter's Heart (Wild Lake Wolves, #5)