Start by marking “Vengeance in Blood: Tribulations--Book 2” as Want to Read:
Vengeance in Blood: Tribulations--Book 2

Vengeance in Blood: Tribulations--Book 2

4.4  ·  Rating details ·  133 Ratings  ·  14 Reviews
Besseta is back, and stronger than ever. A 600 year old vampire with a strong sense of justice, Besseta is the ultimate predator, preying on the dregs of society that get away with murder. Her mate, Kenneth, is a former detective, with a talent for hunting down evil-doers. Together, they form a strong team, capable of defending the innocent.
But nothing in life is ever eas
Published January 26th 2016 by Thomas A Watson

To ask other readers questions about Vengeance in Blood, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Vengeance in Blood

Tracey Mccall
Apr 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Brilliant

I am loving this series. Well written with amazing character development that will blow your mind!
I am enjoying flowing Kenneth, Besseta and Tiffany. Fast paced story that just gets better and better
Volpot
Oct 06, 2018 rated it it was ok
2 stars. What a sad sequel. Characters begin to talk and act like imbecilic teenagers and the plot becomes tedious. End of series for me.
Hayden
Apr 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing
another great one

Watson always delivers a great story. Can Bjorn t wait to see what happens next. About to go find out and so should you.
Mary
Apr 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing
3 am and still reading

Thomas Watson draws a reader in and run him or her through the ringer.. Heck of a story just keeps getting better
Highly recommended
Wendy
Nov 01, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Love it!!!

I'm a die hard fan of the Blue Plague series and I've now found another favorite in this series. More please!!!!!!!
Danny L Walling
Apr 28, 2016 rated it it was amazing
6.5 STARS

I cannot believe the second book is better than the first book. The author is one Hell of a writer. I will be really pissed if there isn't book three SOON. Just love our three main characters. Great story with alot of action and home time for our stars. Only thing I dislike was a BIG cliffhanger. Book three better be soon.
Kelly Wade
May 30, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Loved reading this

Vampires are not my thing, but I really enjoyed this book. It did not have that overall sense of forbidding that most vampire books have. This had enough comedy and personal interactions to keep you involved.
Sabrina
Dec 09, 2016 rated it it was amazing
This sequel keeps up with the story and does not disappoint! Mr. Watson continues his tale with humor, action, and suspense. After finishing this second book in one night, my only regret is that the third book isn't out yet!

Iori
Oct 19, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Oh damnit! I want the next one, where can I sign for beta read the next? The love is more brutal and cute in this book than in the first. The two heroes are weird but badass. Oh please don't make the next one so short.
Deoro
Sep 24, 2016 rated it really liked it
Entertaining vampire story

Better than usual story with Vampires and, to a lesser degree, werewolves. It kept my interest despite trying a little too hard to inject romance and levity.
Nicole Strand
Jun 22, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Just like the first book, this book was fantastic! Mr. Watson is a phenomenal author that will keep any genre lover enthralled!
Norma
Apr 15, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Tribulation

This was even better than the first one. Can't wait for Book three. I hope he is ok. They need to win.
lincoln brown
Feb 09, 2016 rated it really liked it
Tribulations

Great book. I can't wait for the next one. This series is one of my top five and probably top three. It's a different take on vampires and I like it.
Steven Horton
Oct 29, 2018
diana lewis
Aug 03, 2016
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »
Thomas A Watson was born in Bossier City, Louisiana, in 1970, and grew up in Doyline, Louisiana and Grenada, Mississippi. He was the assistant manager of W.C. Plastics in Grenada Mississippi for several years before joining the U.S Army, he was stationed at Bad Hersfeld, Germany. After serving fours years in the Army, he returned to W.C. Plastics where he was the acting manager for four years.

He