Start by marking “Not Quite Right (Lowcountry Mysteries #6)” as Want to Read:
Not Quite Right (Lowcountry Mysteries #6)

Not Quite Right (Lowcountry Mysteries #6)

4.64  ·  Rating details ·  129 Ratings  ·  17 Reviews
For the living, the dead, and the people stuck somewhere in between, Heron Creek has become a battleground. Graciela Harper might be new seeing ghosts, fighting curses, and just living with her old friends again, but there’s no doubt she’s on the front lines—and overwhelmed.

Leo and Mel have been arrested. Amelia teeters on the edge of a deep depression that could cost her
Published April 26th 2016 by Author Published

To ask other readers questions about Not Quite Right, please sign up.

Trisha Leigh I don't think Travis was ever romantically interested in Amelia - that was Gracie's assumption as to why he was so concerned and hanging around, etc,…moreI don't think Travis was ever romantically interested in Amelia - that was Gracie's assumption as to why he was so concerned and hanging around, etc, but he was actually just worried about a woman he considered family. :)(less)

Jamie Davis
Jan 30, 2016 rated it it was amazing
My Book Hangover Is Quite Alright With Me!

Reviewing this book without spoilers is a labor of love -- and insanity inducing, but rest assured no spoilers exist -- just a serious book hangover.

Six novels and two novellas of the Lowcountry Mysteries span six months of Gracie’s life so far, and I don’t feel like I could ever tire of reading about her antics, mishaps, and triumphs. I’m TERRIBLE and choosing favorites, but if forced to choose my favorite Heron Creek tale, I believe Not Quite Right wou
Angela Shockley
Feb 07, 2016 rated it it was amazing
If Not Quite Right were to be the end of Lyla Payne's Low Country Mysteries, it would stand as the perfect ending! However, it's only the end of this part of the story. Which is such a relief, because I'm not quite ready to say goodbye to Heron Creek, SC! I read through it in lightning fast speed. It was a roller coaster ride...something I probably have said for each book in the series thus far. And it's true.

What I wanted most was for things to work out, and for the most part it did by the end
Elisa Hordon
Jun 07, 2016 rated it it was amazing
My goodness just when you think you've read it all, now to write an awesome view without spoilers.
So here goes Gracie is back more determined than ever to get rid of the family curse, send Mama Lottie on her ghostly way and save Beau, Leo, Mel and Millie oh yeah and she can do it all on her own 'snort'.

Gracie is amazing her capacity for love is ever reaching but she needs to learn to trust those closest to her, as Gracie lets more people in things start happening, let's hope it all comes out ok.
Red Iza
Nov 18, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: pnr-uf-horror-2
Once again, I cannot stress how much I adore this series. I really didn't expected to be that taken at the beginning, but I'm completely hooked.
So many twists and turns in these novels, they keep us on our toes, dying to know more about what's going to happen next ! But one of the things I love the most are the characters, you feel like you know them, you want to be friends with them, you definitely want them to be real ! (well, except Mama Lottie, of course).

At the end of the book, the proble
Teresa Sambrook
Jan 30, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Incredible book! Finally the show down with Mama Lottie! Will the curse be broken? Will a new curse be put in its place? So many questions that needed answers in this book! If you don't know the questions then STOP! Read Not Quite Dead first, get hooked on Gracie and her gang, then after binge reading all books come back to get the answers! You'll love it. I'm so excited to read Not Quite Mine in May! Gracie is to good to give up!
Heather
Feb 21, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This was by far the best in the series. From Momma Lottie, the Anne Bonny curse, the Drayton family involvement and potential curse - there are so many twists and turns it is riveting. I honestly don't know how to write a review without spoilers, so I am going to keep it brief. Just know it was exceptionally well-written, action-packed, and full of emotion. All I will say is that I absolutely loved be the ending and it was so nice to see things come full-circle.
little 'ole me
May 01, 2016 rated it it was amazing
In this latest book we see the major storylines from the previous books being wrapped up but with new ones starting to happen. I can't help but love Gracie and all her pals. As soon as I saw this had been released I had to buy it and then to my amazement the next one is also due out this month Yippee !!
Jessica
Apr 26, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Not Quite Right picks up exactly where Not Quite Clear ends, so if it's been awhile you may want to re-read the last few chapters as a refresher. I like that some of the major storylines were wrapped up while others are just getting started. Can't wait for Not Quite Mine to come out and so very glad that there isn't such a long wait this time.
Ashlee Thatcher
May 10, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I have been waiting on bated breathe for this book, and it did not disappoint! It was the perfect balance of answering and wrapping up loose ends, while leaving others dangling that keeps you wanting to come back for me.
People think by book 6 you would be ready for the series to end, but it is so well written and so masterfully crafted that this really just feels like the beginning.
wendy colyer
May 20, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Breath taking. An amazing series of books that keeps you gripped. Get them, you won't be disappointed!

LOve, love, love this series! Amazing characters, amazing storylines all very expertly written by Lyla Payne, my new favourite author. I can't wait for the next book, which I 've pre-ordered.
Diane
May 03, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I could not put this book down! I kept promising myself "just one more chapter" and ended up finishing in two days. I really enjoy Gracie and her friends. If you've read the other books in this series this is a must read and in my opinion, the best yet.
Jamie
May 11, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Another fabulous book

I have been eagerly awaiting this book for months and it did not disappoint. All the major plots are resolved but I am still excited to read the next one on May 31st.
Barbara Eichler-Cline
Clever

This story-like the rest of the series,is clever and interesting from beginning to end. The characters are believable, fallible and interesting. The ending was great with resolution of the curse. I like this author!
Beatrice
Jun 07, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Excellent

Kayla Payne does an excellent job weaving together history, culture and mystery. The characters and plot she created are well developed and realistic. I love this series and look forward to the next book.
Debbie Stephens
Nov 16, 2016 rated it really liked it
Like all the other books in this series, great book. Glad to see some of the ongoing issues for the characters getting solved. Looking forward to the next book and new issues for the characters.
Belinda
Julie Bird
Apr 25, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Love this series!
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »
I've been publishing New Adult romance novels for a little over a year, starting with Broken at Love and continuing with the rest of the Whitman University series. I adore telling stories, discovering the little reasons people fall in love, and uncovering hidden truths in the world around us – past and present.

In my spare time I cuddle my two dogs, pretend to enjoy exercising so that I can eat as
More about Lyla Payne...

Lowcountry Mysteries (9 books)
  • Not Quite Dead (Lowcountry Mysteries, #1)
  • Not Quite Cold (Lowcountry Mysteries, #2)
  • Not Quite True  (Lowcountry Mysteries, #3)
  • Not Quite Gone (Lowcountry Mysteries, #4)
  • Not Quite Clear (A Lowcountry Mystery, #5)
  • Not Quite Mine (Lowcountry Mysteries #7)
  • Not Quite Alive (Lowcountry Mysteries #8)
  • Not Quite Free (Lowcountry Mysteries #9)