Start by marking “The Absolution of Aidan (The Syndicate #3)” as Want to Read:
The Absolution of Aidan (The Syndicate #3)

The Absolution of Aidan

(The Syndicate #3)

Aidan Hughes I was cruel to Deidre La Russo. Said things I should never say to a woman. Seen things happen to her. Things darker than the bottle of liquor I consume. I felt helpless. Defeated. The memories are more tortuous than the act of her torture. Then she walks back into my life, only she's not alone. Deidre La Russo I have my reasons for leaving. I lived through hel ...more
Published January 19th 2016 by Createspace Independent Publishing Platform

To ask other readers questions about The Absolution of Aidan, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Absolution of Aidan

Start your review of The Absolution of Aidan (The Syndicate #3)
Elfina Renee
Feb 29, 2016 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: stopped-reading
 photo New Year 18.gif
Had all I could stand with the two immature, self adsorb selfish individuals. This just wasn't for me, had little substance in way of storyline, mafia feel and action. Bottom line, boring.
1-Click Addict Support Group
Oh, Aidan! You would make any woman’s panties melt off!!

Aidan Hughes is a dangerous man. But that doesn’t mean he isn’t a good man. Deidre LaRusso spent quite a bit of time hiding. Hiding from her past and from Aidan. She learned and loved and attempted to move on with her life after a traumatic event. But life isn’t that easy…for anyone. When the time comes for her to move on and reconnect with those in her life, life provides her with a BANG!!!

Aidan will never forget Deidre. Deidre will neve
Mg ♥ The Bookishmedialite
Oh!!! My fav so far!!

And WTF, DILANNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!
Sheila
Feb 15, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Words are not adequate to express how much I loved this book. Maybe it's because I'm a sucker for a sinfully hot man who's also an excellent father, but who isn't? I swear my ovaries were exploding as I read every page of his being such a loving daddy. My heart physically hurt with the want I was experiencing for that in my own life.
I know I say this in a lot of reviews, but I'm going to say it again- READ THIS SERIES IN ORDER! The story line continues from book one until now. I've heard this ca
Debbie
Feb 17, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This is the third book in the Syndicate Series. Although it can probably be read as a standalone, you'll know more about the characters and what's going on if you read them in order.

Aidan and Deidre had a love/hate relationship the moment they met. The sexual tension between them was as intense as the screaming matches they got into. They had one hot night together before she was hurt and Aidan was forced to watch. For a year she's been gone. For a year Aidan has thought about her daily. Now De
Shay
Feb 01, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I just finished The Absolution of Aiden and I really enjoyed it. This is apart of The Syndicate Series. I went in not realizing that and even though it referenced situations from the other books, I was able to still follow along and not get confused. All it does is make me wanna read the other two!
Aiden and Deidre have went through a traumatic experience that leaves them broken. What brings Deidre through is she ends up pregnant. Diesel healed her when things would have went worse for her. She
Pam Nelson
3 Absolution of Aidan Stars

I wanted to like this book so much more than I did, it’s a great installment to the series but I don’t know something was missing for me I can’t put my finger on what exactly.

I do know that I liked that Aidan and Deidre didn't fight there attraction to each other they just took it at face value and called it good. That’s not to say they didn't banter because they totally did that. This was also something I liked about this book.

They stayed true to who they were from t
♡Tonya♡
what a wonderful read! I loved Aiden and Deidra! I did not read the first two books in this series but as fast as I can tell that was ok. This book had the alpha male, hot romance and enough suspence to really keep you turning the pages! I can't wait for Dilan's story!
books are love
Feb 19, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I love Aidan. I love how he is so loving to Diesal and accepts him without question. I love how he wants to know his son and be with him as much as he can. I love how protective he is. I love how he wants to protect those that his real family wishes to hurt. I love how even though his mother was horrible to him once he understands why he is trying to forgive. I love how he feels guilt and remorse and does all he can to show that he is sorry and wants to move on. How he loves completely even the ...more
Judy Miracle
Feb 16, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Kathy knows how to draw you into a book and keep you invested all the way through!! I loved Aidan and Diedra's story Now I NEED the next one.

Aidan is a very sexy man who has a heart of gold. He is not a man who does romance but with Deidra the words he says to her had me swooning over and over again. He stops at nothing to protect those he loves, and he doesnt love many.

Diedra is a spitfire and i love her sassy mouth. Shes loving, beautiful, a wonderful mother and I especially love her nicknam
Pauline (Passionate About Books)
Standing up and being a man...in the true sense of the word!
Aiden is every girl's dream guy... the ultimate male who not only loves with all his heart and soul a woman who drives him to total madness but has the guts to fess-up and accept every responsibility for his previous actions. This novel contained a lot of steamy hot scenes, cute banter, strong-willed and hard-headed characters, knock your socks off humor and one helluvan adventure! A story which captured my attention from the prologue a
She Hearts Books
I fell head over heart for Aidan and Deidre. They had been through hell and back together and had been separated afterwards. When Deidre comes back into his life she doesn't come alone and she rocks his world. They really are scorching hot together and holy piercing. I really loved Deidre. Even after everything she had been through she is still so strong and sassy too. Aidan is simply delicious. Their story is full of passion mixed with a bit of suspense. I loved it.

I give The Absolution of Aida
Zuray yaruz7
 photo ilovedit.gif
Well I knew what was coming in regard of Deidre and Aidan for the the way book 2 ended but never in a million years would've imagined how it play out, but I loved it. Aidan's response was so beautiful I loved it and I love him (and he's pierced ;) jajaja)

I'm loving this series so much.

Super exited for The Deliverance of Dilan!!!!
Rochelle
Feb 25, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Another 5 star addition to a fantastic series. Again really loved the characters in this one. Really great storyline and am eager to read the next book.
Sheila'S Book Corner
So I have to admit that I am new to this series. Crazy right?

So when i was doing my pre-orders for the week my eyes are drawn to this cover. This gorgeous cover. This cover that had me bringing the laptop closer to my eyes.

And if the cover wasn't enough to hold your attention the fact that his junk is pierced

So I didn't want to go in not knowing the rest of the other books. So I settled in and binged on all two books. From the minute I opened Cain I couldn't and I mean couldn't put it down.

So n
April Symes
Shelves: arc-review
OMG! This series gets even better and I loved Aiden and Deidre’s story. I could believe all they went thru but to come out stronger, that is what makes them such a kicka$$ couple.
Deidre went thru this hellacious event over a year ago and ended up having to go seek treatment to recover from that event and while there found out she was pregnant with Aiden’s child. Knowing she wasn’t recovered from the trauma of what happened while she had been kidnapped and held hostage, she chose to stay and reco
Tracy
Feb 04, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
***I received an advance copy of this book in exchange for an honest review. All thoughts are 100% my own.***

We met Beamer in Wrath of Cain. He is one of Cain’s right hand men. Then in Redemption of Roan, he took the role of protector for Alina’s friend and the Diamond family’s attorney’s daughter, Deidre. To her, he was always Aiden, never Beamer. We left off there with her coming back a year after those fateful events that are forever scared on her and Aiden’s minds. I cannot divulge the why
Sultry Steamy Reading
I am proud to say that I actually followed this series. From Cain to Roan and now with Aidan. I liked Cain's book. It was sad in the beginning, but it got very exciting towards the end. The second book was personally better for me. I guess it's because I liked Roan better than I liked Cain. I was really looking forward to this book because it feels like the thrill and excitement just keeps getting up every time.

The Syndicate is a really good series. This book alone gives readers a heroine that's
Emma Johnston
Dec 20, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
ARC received in exchange for a fair and honest review

I literally squealed when this beauty hit my kindle! I've been so excited to read this book, especially with how the last one ended.

Dierdre has been gone for a year and only her parents know where and why. When she returns, she has a surprise for Aidan. Aidan is missing Dierdre but won't admit this to anyone until she returns. Then the sparks fly despite Dierdre saying she won't go there.

I really liked how this story flowed. I loved Aidan's re
Michelle Brace (Wicked Babes Blog Reviews)
This is my first read by Kathy in the Syndicate series. And although I was a little lost on everything that had happened with Deidre and Aiden prior to this book I was able to follow along and fall in love with these characters. I can say that I will be going back and reading not only book 2 to get the rest of their story and how it all started i will be reading book 1 as well.

Deidre even after having been tortured finally comes back home after being gone for a year. Theres something she needs
Renee Entress
5 star

I was pulled right into this story. The story has laughs, betrayal, suspense, secrets, lies, twists & turns, and heartbreak.

If you have not read the below I would recommend reading those books(s) first
The Wrath of Cain (The Syndicate, #1)
The Redemption of Roan (The Syndicate #2)

This is Deidre and Aidan’s story. Deidre survived a horrible time in her life. Now she has even more secrets. She is trying to move on but she still thinks of Aidan. Aidan and Deidre had an instant connection but w
Stacy Hahn
Dec 20, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
The Absolution of Aidan was my favorite book of the Syndicate Series by Kathy Coopmans. Kathy made me fall even more in love with mafia romances!!

Aidan and Deidre couldn't be more perfect for each other. Deidre is a spitfire with a smart mouth that set Aidan on fire. I absolutely adore Aidan! Can you say swoon!!! If you love to read a book that is full of action, danger, drama, suspense and mind blowing sex between hot alpha males and sassy strong females, then this book is definitely for you.
CDBW
Feb 01, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2016-arc
5 Crazy Ass Must Read Stars!!!!!

Holy Crap! Have you ever started a new series and just hated the first book, therefore making you not want to continue the series. Well, I was there a few months ago when I started with The Wrath of Cain. I just didn't like it. Up until then, I had read every single book Kathy had released and loved them. That book just didn't do it for me. So when The Redemption of Roan came out, I was really hesitant to read it. I just couldn't break my streak though. I persever
K.M. Lowe
Jul 14, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I have loved all the books in this series so far, but this one has been my favourite. From book one until now, there has been a big change in Aiden. Like the other books, the Diamond family and the Slovak family come together in the time of need. There is always one bad boy waiting to rip this family apart...this time Aidan's step brother shows his true colours.

This book ends making you wonder what Dilan has let himself in for. I look forward to book 4.

Kathy Coopmans has done a fantastic job w
Caro Richard
Jan 07, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
So we know that Aidan and Dierdre suffered at the hands of Royal Diamond. And this is the fall out.....

The prologue gave me goosebumps (in a chilling way)...you know a book will be great when that happens!

Love Aidan
Love that he is pierced
Love that he couldn't forget Dierdre
Well boy, he is in for a surprise!!!!

Dierdre and Aidan are just so HOT together....prepare yourselves.....get a towel to sit on maybe!

'This is the purest love can get'. You got that right Aidan (I say as I have a few tears ab
Confessions_of_a_Serial_Reader
One year.

Deidre dropped off the face of the earth after being beaten, tortured, degraded, and Aiden couldn't do anything but watch. The last words they had spoken had been out of rage. Aiden said things that he regrets and that added to his guilt.

One year. One huge secret.

Deidre is back and shes not alone. When she left Aiden and this life behind her, she took a part of Aiden with her. Now that she is herself and stronger once again, shes back to right wrongs and get answers.

This is my confess
Paula D
Aug 25, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Deidre has gone through so much just wants out of the hospital to forget about everything and then she finds out she's pregnant! Aidan manwhore but deep down he's in love with Deidre and can't get her off his mind she's disappeared until one day Deidre shows up saying your a father. But can Aidan win over Deidre and keep his family safe from Junior? Who to trust and not trust? Drama, hot sex and craziness that will make you not wanna stop reading! Whew when will all the drama and enemies stop? A ...more
Le Ann Foster
Feb 18, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I'm so in love with Aiden. From the first word to the last you will be wanting more. The twist, turns and the melt your panties off scenes will have you turning the pages faster and faster. You will see Deidra and Aiden fight with what is right, see instant love between a father and child, and get a glimpse of what the secondary characters are up to.

Kathy has once again written a beautiful story and I can't wait to read The Deliverance of Dillion!
Alicia Woods
Feb 16, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
OMG I want myself an Aiden!!!!! He's a big old teddy bear who fights to the death for what his!!! Deidre is one lucky lady to have such a devoted man!!! Once again I devoured this book and if adulting didn't get in the way I would have devoured it faster!!!Lol!!! I'm addicted to this series!!! I read all 3 books in less than 3 days!!! I can't freaking wait for the next one!!!
Naughty Mom Story Time
My favorite, so far, in this series! New enemies, suspense and more passion and heat between Aiden and Diedre.

Their story really begins in the previous book, but so much was going on with Roan and Alina that it wasn't quite obvious until the epilogue of The Redemption of Roan, so this story picks up right from there.
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »

• Full Contact
  • Elijah Wolfe (Wolfe Brothers #1)
  • Scandalous Prince (Mafia Royals, #2)
  • Hendrix
  • Toxic
  • Entranced (Rogues, #1)
  • 5 Years Later
  • The Donor
  • Queen of Light (The Chosen Book 4)
  • Dear Everly
  • Anna's Dress
  • Reign of Ash (The Chosen Book 2)
  • Betrayed by Lies (Bound and Broken, #3)
  • Bound by Lies (Bound and Broken, #2)
  • The Secret
  • Better Than This: A Nine Minutes Spin-Off Novel
  • Mother of Shadows (The Chosen, #1)
  • Mr. Beautiful (Up in the Air, #4)
Kathy is a USA Today Best Selling Author. A wife, mother, and book nerd. She loves chatting with her readers and making new book friends. You can visit with her and other book lovers in her reading group.

The Syndicate (5 books)
  • The Wrath of Cain (The Syndicate, #1)
  • The Redemption of Roan (The Syndicate, #2)
  • The Deliverance of Dilan (The Syndicate #4)
  • Empire  (The Syndicate #5)