Start by marking “COWBOY (The Shadow-Keepers Series #5)” as Want to Read:
COWBOY (The Shadow-Keepers Series #5)

COWBOY (The Shadow-Keepers Series #5)

Welcome Back to The Grid

Jess William Bailey has a history of being a very bad man. But that was the past—now he’s the most brutal of the bad-asses as leader of the Wires—the toughest and deadliest warriors on The Grid. He makes no excuses, feels no guilt for what he has to do and keeps both at bay with women, drink and violence. But his time is quickly running out and Jes
Published March 22nd 2016 by JTW Publishing

To ask other readers questions about COWBOY, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about COWBOY

Zoe
Oct 09, 2016 Zoe rated it it was amazing
"I got this book from eBook Discovery. This is my honest review"
Omg where do I start.. I've never read a book like this before but I've already just bought the rest of the series plus the Companion Novellas (Ebooks Only) I just hope there are more to the series as the ending leaves you wanting more. It can be read as a stand alone but I'm sure once you read it you'll be like me and wanting more.
As I was reading it I just loved the storyline and the romance, the idea of the bad boy (cowboy) turn
Decadent Kane
Mar 01, 2016 Decadent Kane rated it really liked it
I base my star review off how entertained I was with the story. The story is a unique take mixing several paranormal elements with a touch of old west and modern day. Like a banana split.

I enjoyed the authors humor and several great lines presented themselves inside the book. My favorites are:

"And there it is. Bullshit masquerading as charm." ~Beth (leading female)

And another dialogue piece with Beth and Cowboy:

"Did you neuter my truck?"
Beth smirked and put her hands on her hips. "Yes. A man's t
Kim
Jul 09, 2016 Kim rated it really liked it
I absolutely love this series and all of the fun characters that the author has created within the stories. Jess is featured in Cowboy and I’m so happy that he got his own story and we get to see this Lothario drop to his knees when it comes to his feelings for Beth. Beth is a bad-ass all in her own right and these two create a combustible combination with their pairing.

It’s difficult to summarize the story without giving away too much, but I can’t stress enough how much I adore the interaction
InD'tale Magazine
From the opening lines readers hearts will break as the author expertly pulls on the strings of one’s heart as she vividly recounts the hero’s childhood filled with abuse and neglect that ultimately shapes Jess’s personality.

Read full review in the 2016 July/August issue of InD'tale Magazine.
Elsie Caba
Nov 10, 2016 Elsie Caba rated it it was amazing
Oh wow Jas T. Ward you did it again. Mind Blown
Vickie White
Apr 09, 2016 Vickie White rated it it was amazing
Welcome Back to The Grid…For One Hell of a Wild Ride!

First of all I loved this book…second of all it’s a must read…third of all buy this book! A definite must for fans of romantic suspense reads who enjoy a mix of supernatural elements…oh and did I mention an immortal cowboy that’s sexy as sin itself!

Jess William Bailey has an antiquity for being a very bad man, but that was in the past. He’s now the most fierce and ruthless leader of the Wires, the toughest and deadliest warriors on the Grid.
Cheri
Apr 17, 2016 Cheri rated it really liked it
I loved some of the dialogue between the characters and internal conversations and snark. There was a lot of explanation due to this being a third book in the series, however it is a story standing alone. Be prepared for surprises and twists. The opening tells us about Cowboy's beginning—just when you think you know what's going on—you don't. However, the author does catch us up introducing necessary info and characters.

Bad Ass Immortal meet bad ass lady cop—lady might be exaggerating. Everybod
Rachel Russell
And Jas T Ward has done it again. I have waited eagerly to read Cowboy and as a massive fan of the Shadow Keeper Series; Madness, Lust, Bounce etc. This story does not fail to deliver, William Jess Bailey is unlike any character that I have seen out there, in fact there isn't a character out there that can be compared to him. Just when I think Lust couldn't be topped, then there is Cowboy. Bringing back all the amazing characters from the previous stories, it's the perfect story.

It's a story th
Lori Greis
Jan 27, 2016 Lori Greis rated it it was amazing
Got it, read it, LOVE IT!!! Jas T Ward has done it again, & it just keeps getting better & better with this series. I fell in love with this series from the first page of Candyman, & I'm so glad that Cowboy got his own book. All of Ward's characters are badass - male or female - but Beth really takes the cake. How you ask? You're going to have to read to find out! Though this book is part of a series, it's so well-written & is such a great story that it can stand alone. If you'd ...more
Virginie
Apr 11, 2017 Virginie rated it it was amazing
OMG! Jas T Ward did it again. I love that serie! You can finally discover Jess. His life was so hard, he deserved happiness. I have a question: May I be Beth when I grow up? She kicks ass! And for Beth I forgive Jess past behavior. If you don't understand what I'm saying just read that damn book!
Diana Strenka
Diana Strenka rated it it was amazing
Aug 14, 2016
Suzette Henderson
Suzette Henderson rated it it was amazing
Apr 27, 2016
Indie Book
Indie Book rated it it was amazing
Feb 26, 2017
Rachel  G
Rachel G rated it it was amazing
Apr 22, 2017
Jas Ward
Jan 26, 2016 Jas Ward rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Reno Sundown
Reno Sundown rated it it was amazing
Apr 16, 2016
Kitt Brandler
Kitt Brandler rated it it was amazing
Sep 23, 2016
Lisajane
Lisajane rated it it was amazing
Mar 17, 2016
Heather
Heather rated it really liked it
Dec 28, 2016
Carolann Lemke
Carolann Lemke rated it it was amazing
Sep 23, 2016
Catherine Dyer
Catherine Dyer rated it really liked it
Apr 14, 2016
Petra Gleason
Petra Gleason marked it as to-read
Melanie Wolfe
Melanie Wolfe marked it as to-read
Lisa
Lisa marked it as to-read
R.J. Loom
R.J. Loom marked it as to-read
DebMarie
DebMarie marked it as to-read
Laura  Redmon
Laura Redmon marked it as to-read
Feb 05, 2016
Jody
Jody marked it as to-read
Mar 06, 2016
Beppe DM
Beppe DM marked it as to-read
Mar 19, 2016
Bethany Whitling
Bethany Whitling marked it as to-read
Apr 09, 2016
Crystal Barnard
Crystal Barnard marked it as to-read
Apr 15, 2016
Kim
Kim marked it as to-read
Apr 17, 2016
HaveBooks WillSurvive
HaveBooks WillSurvive marked it as to-read
Apr 20, 2016
Kaitlyn Moore
Kaitlyn Moore marked it as to-read
May 02, 2016
Sophie Koufes
Sophie Koufes marked it as to-read
Sep 24, 2016
Leigh Johnson
Leigh Johnson marked it as to-read
Sep 25, 2016
Jenna Brooklyn
Jenna Brooklyn marked it as to-read
Sep 28, 2016
Amanda
Amanda marked it as to-read
Oct 07, 2016
Rose English
Rose English marked it as to-read
Oct 14, 2016
C.  (Christy)
C. (Christy) marked it as to-read
Oct 22, 2016
Sharon Webb
Sharon Webb marked it as to-read
Oct 29, 2016
Nancy Jones
Nancy Jones marked it as to-read
Oct 30, 2016
Debbie
Debbie is currently reading it
Nov 13, 2016
Victoria
Victoria marked it as to-read
Nov 15, 2016
Bekah the Awesome
Bekah the Awesome marked it as to-read
Dec 12, 2016
Kathleen
Kathleen marked it as to-read
Dec 29, 2016
About the Author

Jas T. Ward has always used writing as a necessary escape. With a past that is marred with a difficult childhood and domestic violence as well as being homeless as an adult, Ward lost her creative voice when she lost her soul mate to suicide.

Finding that creative voice once again in writing in social media via blogs and creative writing groups, it was the fans that encouraged her t
More about Jas T. Ward...