Start by marking “Beautiful Crazy (Rock 'n' Ink, #1)” as Want to Read:
Beautiful Crazy (Rock 'n' Ink, #1)

Beautiful Crazy

(Rock 'n' Ink #1)

"Vibrant and sexy! The chemistry between Kevan and Mason is explosive and I was cheering for their happy ever after from page one." -Stefanie London, USA Today bestselling author of the Dangerous Bachelors Club series

"You confound me. You're all these maddening contradictions that don't make any sense... And I can't get enough of your special brand of beautiful crazy."

She'
Mass Market Paperback, 352 pages
Published November 1st 2016 by Sourcebooks Casablanca

To ask other readers questions about Beautiful Crazy, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Beautiful Crazy

Pearl Angeli
3 Stars

If I could describe this book in one word, it would be "kick-ass". Tatted and with punk personality, our heroine Kevan Landry is on a mission and that is to sign the coolest metal band known as "Manix Curse" as her first major entertainment marketing client. However, someone is ruining her chances and that is Mason Dillon-- CEO of Global Entertainment Marketing who happens to also pursue Manix Curse for the same project. Worse, he also happens to be the guy she had a one-night-stand with
Jeanne
Aug 17, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: jeep-diva
I really enjoyed Beautiful Crazy. Kasey Lane creates a great story with interesting characters.

I loved Kevan. She’s girly, unique and tough. She’s also very good at what she does. It’s no wonder Mason can’t resist her. You’d think straight-laced Mason with his wealthy parents and Ivy League school would prejudge the tattooed, fits no mold Kevan but it’s the other way around. Mason must work hard to get through to her even though the sexual attraction is there from the beginning.

Mason looks like
Tori
Originally posted at Smexybooks-http://smexybooks.com/2016/11/review-...

Favorite Quote: “I wasn’t broken till you broke me.”

Kevan Landry never thought the sexiest more intense one night stand of her life would turn into a nightmare that could ruin her and her fledgling PR company…but it did. Now Kevan will have to put her libido on the shelf and pull up her big girl panties if she wants to save her company.

Mason Dillon, CEO of one of the most successful music PR firms, saw the smoking hot pin-up
Amanda
Dec 04, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I had so much fun with this book! It hit the perfect mix for me with contemporary romance: a heroine who is intelligent and business savvy while also being vulnerable and kind, a true alpha male hero who is also considerate of other people and can have doubts of his own, an engaging story about a business rivalry and the music scene, and a hot, Hot, HOT and fun to read romance. I definitely recommend!
Suz Jay
Jun 16, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
I was thrilled to receive an Advanced Reader Copy (ARC) of Beautiful Crazy.

What a tremendous debut! This book is knock your socks off hot with heart. Kasey Lane holds her own with the big name stars of spicy romance, delivering a tale that will leave you breathless and turning pages like a mad man to find out what happens next. Lane's saucy prose is so beautiful written, it's a pleasure to read. She delivers the hero and heroine's personal thoughts through each of their unique points of view.

The
Melissa
Sep 21, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I absolutely loved this book! I devoured it, once I started I couldn't stop!
Kevan is a great character! She is tough, confident and yet is sweet with a girly side. I love books with strong female leads.
Kevan is struggling to save her small marketing firm and also keep her brother in rehab. She feels if she can sign this new up and coming band that it will turn everything around.
Mason is the CEO of the most successful pr firm in Portland but is also struggling. He feels that he needs to revamp
Heather andrews
Aug 08, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Kevan knows how to drive her man to distraction with the way she dresses, and I loved how Mason got all alpha, “How the eff am I supposed to get any business done tonight if I’m distracted by that tattoo and the hot body it’s drawn on?” Mason growled. The familiar low vibration instantly made her wet and wanting." I really loved this book, Mason and Kevan were so damn entertaining.
C bond
Aug 15, 2016 rated it it was amazing
loved this book.
AnnMarie
Oct 24, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Beautiful Crazy is the first book in the 'Rock n' Ink' series, and unbelievably the debut novel of author Kasey Lane. I say unbelievably, because, it was amazingly good. Let me start by saying that I am not a heavy metal fan, I have one small tattoo, and I don't normally like to read books that are full of swear words. That said, this book included all those things, and yet I absolutely loved every minute of it.

The story is about Kevan Landry. She owns and runs a very small promotions business,
Stacy Fetters
Aug 01, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: sneaky-librarian
Beautiful Crazy contains some of my favorite things.... Music, tattoos, and sex. Who doesn't love those three things!? But there is so much more to this story than just that. Plus, who doesn't like sweaty metal heads with tattoos?

What I loved most about this book was the uniqueness of the characters. The rockabilly feel to it is what stood out the most for me. I have never read anything with a mix of business and rockabilly culture.

I thought I would never meet a girl as stubborn as me and then
Janee
Feb 19, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Specially

Pretty freaking cool. I loved how the author worked song lyrics into the story to show how the characters were feeling. Specially when you can work a Chevell's song!

Karven was specially cool. I would love to been able dress like her.
Amanda
Reviewed for: Where the NightKind Roam

Beautiful Crazy is by a newbie author Kasey Lane. The cover grabbed my attention first and I was snagged with the description. A sexy rocker chick and a hottie guy in a suit.. Yeah, Im going to give this one a whirl. Kevan’s fledgling business needs to sign this band. Mason needs to bring in new talent into the company he works for to keep his job as CEO. The band needs someone to take them to the next level. When Mason and Kevan meet they are just two peopl
Kim Ginsberg
Nov 01, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Kevan Landry is at the end of her rope. She's just dropped off her brother to rehab, again, and is at a club to try to sign a band she knows to her PR company. She really needs this deal to pay the bills and try ti figure out how to pay for her brother's rehab. At the club she sees a sexy suit wearing stranger. She sets up a meeting with the bands manager for the next day and then goes to enjoy the bands. Sexy suit wearing man tracks her down and takes her home where they have one amazing night. ...more
Kimothy
Oct 31, 2016 rated it really liked it
What a debut novel, it was fantastic. I got so caught up in the story and Kevan is such a great female character to read. Kevan is feisty and feminine but not a woman to be messed with, she has a life it is complicated and she cannot be falling for sexy Mason. Mason is smooth,charming and everything you would want in a book boyfriend. Super impressed with this debut novel. Will most certainly be wanting to read more from this author.Final point the cover is gorgeous i love it so much.
Aly
Jun 16, 2017 rated it it was amazing
"She never thought she'd find love in a suit & tie."

If I had to describe this book in two words, I would say : dirty and sweet.

I've never heard of this book or this new author before, but when I saw this pretty cover at the bookstore, I added it to my basket because it was just too gorgeous. Well, it's not just a beautiful packaging, the content was awesome too.

When a too hot, too charismatic stranger with old-fashioned manners catch her eyes in a bar, Kevan allow herself one wild thing to
Coco.V
Sep 05, 2018 marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: freebies
💝FREE on Amazon & on iBooks today (9/5/2018)!💝

Blurb:

She's a rocker with attitude and ink...
He's a sexy suit who gets what he wants

Kevan Landry is trying to keep her life on track and her brother in rehab. If her fledgling marketing firm can sign the hot new band, Manix Curse, it will make a world of difference. Mason Dillon heads the most s
Nerdy Dirty & Flirty
Nov 07, 2016 rated it it was amazing
4.5 Stars
Jane
Wow, what an adventure this story took me on. Loving this first read from author Kasey Lane’s style, it was great to have a refreshing and unique read.
Kevan Landry is struggling in all ways of life. After going out on her own, she is trying to keep her flailing marketing company from going broke, her brother in rehab and her heart intact after being jilted by her ex.
A lover of heavy metal music, she needs to sign up-and-coming band ‘Manix Curse’ if she has any hope of surviving. Thi
Gata Leitora / Cat reader
Nov 04, 2016 rated it it was amazing
People, think of a novel that seems so electric adventure? My Father in heaven !!!! GREAT.

The book starts showing that came with the rocker Kevan entering decided a hard rock bar to get to be a producer of Manix Curve band and save his brother who is addicted to drink and drugs and just makes confusion.
Kevan is a strong, determined, hardworking and working women, even with this so remarkable features has low -autoestima because of bad relationships had also put through that dreams of finding the
Naughty Mom Story Time
Nov 07, 2016 rated it really liked it
review logo
Beautiful Crazy is the story of Kevan Landry, a sexy pinup and up and coming marketing consultant and Mason Dillon, drop-dead sexy in a suit, CEO at one of the biggest marketing firms.

Kevan has troubles and with a fledgling business she's trying to get off the ground, she's eager to sign her friends in metal band, Manix Curse. Manix Curse is on the rise in popularity with extreme potential for blowing up huge in the industry. As Kevan gets her company off the ground, Mason works hard to keep his
Kathryn Linke
Nov 01, 2016 rated it really liked it
Beautiful Crazy is the first book in the Rock n Ink series by Kasey Lane. I was immediately drawn to this book by it's amazing cover, which is a perfect fit for this story line.

Kevan is a fabulous character. Kasey has done a really wonderful job of bringing her character to life. You can really envisage her character and her rockabilly style in your mind's eye. On top of that she is strong, feminine, unique and a bit vulnerable and battered by life.

Mason proves that appearances can be deceiving
Oct 30, 2016 rated it liked it
***ARC Provided by the Publisher and NetGalley***

There were parts of this that I really enjoyed, and there were parts that I thought were a little overwrought and dragged a bit.

I liked Kevan, although I am not sure I ever bought that she was as "broken" or "crazy" as she was portrayed to be, but I liked her. I thought her story was interesting, I liked her character and I believed in her. The relationship with her brother was also compelling and you were invested in the relationship and understo
Cara Nicole
Sep 04, 2016 rated it really liked it
Addicting and intense, Beautiful Crazy has rockers, ink, and heart.

This is a book not to be missed! Kevan and Mason are fighting for control of the same band, but the explosive energy between them endangers that possibility. So you have the beautiful tattooed Kevan, who is struggling to save her small, fledgling company, and Mason, the suit who is trying to remain in control of his large company. What happens when these two are forced together? Sparks, all the fireworks you can think of. I love
Heather Van Fleet
Dec 06, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: can-t-wait
Holy hotness and angst!

Absolutely adored this book. The characters were real, the sex was hot, and the story line was fresh. I loved Kevan. She was an upstanding character with a whip-snap personality. And then there was Mason. Sweet God in heaven, was he delicious. Not to mention completely adoring.

I loved the way these characters interacted, their banter, the depths of their emotions for one another in he end... I stand by my word when I say that Kasey Lane's new name should seriously be Che
Catherine (The Sassy Bookster)
Oct 24, 2016 rated it really liked it
Disclaimer: I received this book for free from the Publisher in exchange for an honest review. This does not affect my opinion of the book or the content of my review.

Want more? Subscribe to my Newsletter on The Sassy Bookster.
Follow me on Twitter | Tumblr | Bloglovin’.
Like my page on Facebook.
Stormi (Bewitched Reader)
Apr 14, 2017 rated it really liked it
Beautiful Crazy is a fast paced and sexy romance. I enjoyed the alternating points of view throughout and the competitive banter between Kevan and Mason.  Kevan is a determined pinup rocker, which I find unique and engaging. Mason is a sexy CEO with a Texas drawl and when he says "Darlin" I just can't help but get all the feels.  The two may have come from different worlds, but their chemistry is intense.
Mitzi Roadcap
Jun 22, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
New Rock Romance for the Keeper Shelf

This is a new to me author, but it won't be the last one of hers I read. Have to say I enjoyed this novel very much. Great cast of characters, engaging story that kept me turning the page all set in the rock and roll world. Extremely enjoyable read. Look forward to reading book 2 in the series.
Traci Westling
Nov 02, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Omg my first Kasey Lane book! WOW! I couldn’t get enough of this ! Great quick fast paced story & I adored Mason & Kevan ! HOT HOT HOT ! Her love for her brother and desire succeed with snagging the band for contract was such a great storyline ! Mr alpha Dom Mason was a pure joy to read how he was able to handle Kevan & really turn up the heat . I know nothing about heavy metal rock music or how to manage a band but this book kept me highly entertained ! Superb! Already ordered the f ...more
Momma Hellmouth
My Review of Beautiful Crazy by Kasey Lane
My Rating 4 Stars
This book was a “Rocking Read” I enjoyed every page!
Kevan and Mason’s story is intense and sexy. Kevan is a fun and likable character she is tough as she is feminine just what I like to see in my female leads. Mason is all alpha hot male and when these two collide it makes for a beautiful crazy!
*Received an advanced reader’s copy from Netgalley in exchange for an honest review*
**Reviewed for Hellmouth’s Bookblog & Reviews**
Amy  Crull
Nov 01, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I absolutely devoured this book! This was a different take on a rock star book but I liked it. It's fun,fresh and fierce. I love a good competition book that ends with the characters falling in love.
Kevan is a strong determined woman who loves hard and fights for what she wants. She doesn't back down on many things. What I love about her is that she tough yet sweet at times. There is an instant connection between Mason and Kevan. They thought one night would be enough but boy were they wrong!
M
Gretchen Anderson
Fresh. Fun. Fantastic.

Great words to describe Beautiful Crazy. It’s a fresh story that’s fun and flirty and just fantastic.

Going on tour with someone you think you shouldn’t like and just can’t like but have such a lust filled bodily reaction to him…..well that’s just torture. Will she get over herself and let him in or continue on her lonely path?

He’s fun even though he’s a “suit” and he’s got parent issues. He’s hot and cute and fun and flirty. He’s sweet and he’s…..well he’s just amazing!

The

• The Return of the Rebel
  • Falling for You
  • The Right Kind of Reckless (Reckless Hearts, #2)
  • At Fairfield Orchard (Fairfield Orchard #1)
  • Ample Delights
  • Party Lines (The Easy Part, #3)
  • One More Kiss (Band on the Run #1)
  • A Song for Sophie
  • The Do It List
  • Starter Wife
  • Waking Amy (Amy, #1)
  • Keeping Claudia (Toby & Claudia Book 2)
  • Normalish
  • The Wedding Vow (Save the Date, #2)
  • Reach You (Second Chances, #5)
  • The Fairest of Them All (Marrying the Duke, #2)
  • Dreaming of Manderley (Riches to Romance #1)
  • Hot in Hellcat Canyon (Hellcat Canyon, #1)
Award-winning author Kasey Lane writes sexy romances featuring alpha males and the strong women that bring them to their knees. A California transplant, she lives with her high school crush turned husband, two smart, but devilish kids, two dumb-as-rocks Papillons, and a bunch of bossy chickens in the lush Oregon forest. Visit her on line at www.kaseylane.com, on Facebook, on Twitter, or Instagram ...more

Rock 'n' Ink (3 books)
  • Beautiful Mess (Rock 'n' Ink, #2)
  • Beautiful Wreck (Rock 'n' Ink, #3)