Start by marking “Weeping of the Caverns” as Want to Read:
Weeping of the Caverns

Weeping of the Caverns

it was amazing 5.00  ·  Rating details ·  6 ratings  ·  4 reviews
A man is arrested after a strange series of barbaric animal killings in the Rocky Mountains. He is taken away from his family, and then placed behind bars, but not even the solid confines of prison can save him from the hellish nightmare that begins to unfold. Weeping Of The Caverns is the first novel by William Becker WARNING: EXPLICIT CONTENT.
Published December 17th 2016 by Lulu.com

To ask other readers questions about Weeping of the Caverns, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Weeping of the Caverns

it was amazing Average rating 5.00  ·

Start your review of Weeping of the Caverns
John The  Crippledgimp
Weeping of the Caverns is a good solid horror read. It is a good occult good vs evil type of horror with a Stephen King type feel I enjoyed this book awesome story relatable characters and well written. I would definitely recommend this book because once I started it and really got into the book it was hard to put down.
Tyrnie
Aug 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I read this book about two years ago and I've read it many times since. You won't be able to put it down once you start. Every page just brings on more mystery. You think you've figured it all out until you discover even more to keep you on the edge. The anticipation is an adventure you'll love. For people who love horror as well, you're in for a jaw dropping treat. This book is filled with marvelous fear and gore. I'd recommend this a thousand times. ...more
Brittany Ramirez
Aug 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This work is so good! My grandmother even took the time to read it as she’s a mystery kind of woman and she loved it.

I must say some authors can’t capture such detail but William can. Very impressed with his writings and how far he’s come. Definitely recommend!
Keylee
Aug 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
weeping of the caverns has been a favorite of mine since the very first rough draft i read. i would definitely recommend to anyone who loves horror and suspense.
OTIS

• Goon
  • The Thing in the Ward: A Novelette
  • Along the Path of Torment
  • Dead Body Disposal
  • They Shoot Whores, Don't They?: Offbeat Erotica Tales for Deviants & Neurotics
  • Snow
  • Bones
  • Bad Games (Bad Games #1)
  • Am I Beautiful?
  • Pure Hate
  • The Exchange
  • Witch Juice
  • A Minor Storm
  • Facial
William Becker is a surrealist horror author with a mind for the more uncanny and stranger sides of the universe. Originally adopted from Saint Petersburg, Russia, he grew up in Boone, North Carolina. His work is known for being non-traditional, gritty, and psychedelic in influence. While originally being known as a practitioner of horror in the vein of David Lynch, Silent Hill, and Ari Aster, Bec ...more

News & Interviews

Jenny Lawson is the funniest person you know. And if you don’t know her, just read one of her books and she becomes the funniest person you...