Start by marking “Raging (Rising #4)” as Want to Read:
Raging (Rising #4)

Raging

(Rising #4)

The long-awaited conclusion to The Rising Series.

For two thousand years, a betrayer has occupied the throne on Olympus. Hungry for power, he has wreaked havoc among the gods, as well as the humans on earth. But a spark of hope ignites in the form of four young women—ones who are destined to free the true king and save the human world. Two have been found, and the others m
Published April 4th 2016 by Clean Teen Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Raging, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Raging

Alaina
I can't believe that this series is over. It's definitely a bittersweet kind of moment right now.

Raging focuses on Tana and Drakon. However, people from the previous books do appear in this one as well. Tana and Drakon are both powerful and dangerous. However, not in the same way. Just knowing about those little tidbit facts of them.. well, I still shipped the crap out of it. Drakon and Tana were adorable together. He the only one who could calm her down. Which of course is any kind of love I c
Roseanne Wilkins
Apr 26, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: clean-romance
Extraordinary ending to an excellent series. When I closed the book, I felt totally satisfied. All the loose ends were tied up, and I had that glowing happily-ever-after feeling I like to have when I finish a series I've spent four books reading. Thanks, Holly, for a great read. This is a series I hope to see on the big screen.
Aimee (Getting Your Read On)
I have been reading and reviewing this series since the beginning. This is the final book in this Rising series and I'm both happy and sad to see it ending. Resolution always feels good and that's what this last book brought me but it's always sad to come to an end of something that you've loved reading.

This book focuses on two main characters (Tana and Drakon), but everyone from previous books makes appearances here along with a few new minor characters. Tana is powerful and dangerous. So is Dr
Denielle
Sooooo, this book was a complete let down.

I was reading this, waiting for the epicness of the first 3 book to shine through and was greatly disappointed. The book was entertaining and had all the cool aspects of the first 3 but it was lacking. I feel as though the author should have either written a longer book or added a 5th to the series. I believe it would have made a huge difference.

All my favourite characters were back and everyone was working together to save the world but it all felt so
Melanie
Apr 04, 2016 rated it it was amazing
The gripping conclusion to the Rising series definitely does not disappoint. For me this series has gone from strength to strength and I feel that Holly Kelly has done an amazing job wrapping this up in a very satisfying way. As with the end of all series I have mixed feelings that the finale has arrived but as I turned the last page I can say that this "felt" finished, something that doesn't always happen for me.

A well earned 5 stars for this finale! V""V
Pamela Beach
Apr 20, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Holly Kelly s Raging is a masterpiece that had me on the edge of my seat, holding my breath with all the twists and turns around each corner. This series from the beginning was amazing but Raging was taken to a whole new level of O.M.G. exciting. I loved this book and so will you.
Tracey
May 28, 2016 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
I have really enjoyed this series and I did enjoy the book. My biggest hang up is that she seemed to stuff two books into one. Everything felt much more rushed compared to the other books.
Kerris
Dec 03, 2016 rated it really liked it
Really... I love this books. World from pen of Holly Kelly is unique, harsh, deadly... but in the end worth of saving. Exellent series.

Barbara Goulding
Apr 05, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Wow, what can I say but I love this series do much that I would read it again.
Terra Wilbanks
May 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Most Epic finale EVER!!! I will say this. Holly Kelly is one of the best authors ever! She describes the gods, the underworld, and everything so vividly you can see it as you read! So many can't do that. This book we find out who the True King is ans where he is. I loved the part where the Fates, actually bow to Sara. (They are tough broads and never bow to anyone.) I loves this entire book! And I can't describe how jam packed with action and adventure this book is. One thing though in the end. ...more
Tina
Apr 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
An action packed ending to a series that I binge read in less than a week. Yes, I stayed up late reading each and every book in the series because my curiosity about the plot lines was so high that I couldn’t sleep until I found out what happened next. I loved each of the main characters from the four books. I was rooting for them and wanted them to succeed on both their individual and around quests.

Note: For full disclosure, I was given a copy of this book by an acquaintance of the author. Howe
Nancy
Dec 30, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Wish there was another one🙁 So sad it's over. Great series, I felt like I was there in every scene watching a tv series or movie. There were so many characters that I did have to take a moment to remember who was who in a few parts but that made it great too. All the characters from each book transferred to the next. Great story!
Stephani Austin
Jul 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Great series!

This was a super fun, clean series. I really enjoyed all the mythology and thought it was a fun twist on the mermaid tale this series started out with. Loved the conclusion and how it ties everything together. Nicely done!
Gwyn
Sep 02, 2018 rated it liked it
whole lot of meh. Sort of the Captain Crunch of books. sugary and sweet but not much substance.
Martina Urbanová
Dec 25, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: under-the-sea
4,5

I must say, I enjoyed this book pretty much. The conclusion was really epic. I’m still amazed, how complex was the story and the ending. Couldn’t been better! I loved the main characters, Tana had really ruff life and I found myself nearly in tears at least few times. But... here comes the big but! I think the story was little bit chaotic in the scenes with a lot of characters. It was confusing as hell. But the rest of it? The rest was so cool I’m still amazed. Really good series with epic fi
Alyssa
Apr 09, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I loved everything about this book from how it tied all the characters together to the story and adventure of it all. From page one I was hooked and didn't want to stop reading until I was through, therefore finishing it in less than a day. Holly is a great writer that knows how to target her audience and I highly recommend reading this book as well as the whole series if you haven't started it yet.
Elan Wallace
Apr 08, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Holly did it again

I love how she melds and blends the characters...Greek gods, sea creatures, humans, and the mix between. I know they managed to free the forgotten king, but I almost would like to see one more book playing out the ending...the Zeus hiccup and them getting the job done and the happily ever after...lol! LOVE THE SERIES
Amanda
Sep 27, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Couldnt put it down!

Great book to conclude a magical and mythical packed series! Original characters meet new friends and new loves. This entire series is filled with clean romance, adventure, magic, mythology, suspense and a great storyline that keeps you hooked and keep saying just one more page!
Virginia
Aug 01, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
The conclusion of the series

Book 4 of the series. Wow. I didn't think that this last book would be as good as it was. Talk about a happily ever after. These books are good, clean books for teens (and adults,too). Uplifting, easy reading!
Michele Avery
Aug 22, 2016 rated it really liked it
This was a great series and I really liked this series final. There were a few pacing issues for me in the beginning, but it quickly hooked me. I would recommend this series to anyone, especially if you like mermaid-type stories.
Wyndi0419
Apr 10, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Nice Ending

This was a nice ending to a great series. Loved them all! I would definitely recommend them to anyone looking for a new series.
Jill Urbanek Gauger
Apr 08, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Fans of this series will be happy. The perfect ending. I am happy for all the characters involved in this series.
Greta Riordan
Apr 19, 2016 rated it really liked it
I really enjoyed this series, but I think this book, as the final book, needed a better ending.
Anita
Jessica Gleave
Feb 29, 2016
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »
Goodreads Librari...: add book to series 2 13 Mar 29, 2016 11:14PM
  • El libro de Ardan (Saga Vanir, #7)
  • Rose of the Oath: A Beauty and the Beast Novella (Legends of Light # 1)
  • The Selkie Bride (Sea Fey, #1)
  • Sweet & Sassy Anthology: Hidden Identities
  • A Lady By Any Other Name
  • Love Me to Death (Underveil, #1)
  • The Alias
  • Body of The Crime (Blackest Gold, #2)
  • Taking the Gloves Off: Mason and Jessica (Vampire Queen #7.5)
  • When Kyle Came Back
  • Blank Slate
  • Diana's Hound (Bloodhounds, #4)
  • Syn. (Den of Mercenaries, #6)
  • Wild Blue Under (Tritone Trilogy #2)

Rising (4 books)
  • Rising (Rising, #1)
  • Descending (Rising, #2)
  • Avenging (Rising, #3)