Start by marking “Thieves” as Want to Read:
Thieves

Thieves

liked it 3.0  ·  Rating details ·  4 Ratings  ·  4 Reviews
A woman, a man, and an AI. A hacker, a psychopath, and a crusader for justice.
Published January 20th 2016 by Amazon Digital Services LLC

To ask other readers questions about Thieves, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Thieves

Makoto / KC
To put it simply, I had no idea what was going on. I didn't dislike this story, but at the same time, it didn't leave my head reeling, nor did I feel any emotion while reading it.
Anike Kirsten
Dec 27, 2016 rated it really liked it
Curious, entertaining, and mysterious; Thieves had me guessing all-throughout. I had the pleasure of listening to her audiobook.

I particularly enjoy the "crusader" and his unlikely accomplice - how the two contrast each other. I'm left wondering how they ever got together, who came first? I could feel like I was right there, watching the entire story pan out; my alliances to each character shifted as Mariah brought their personalities to play. Mariah voices her story with excellence and professi
Trudy
Sep 30, 2016 rated it did not like it
Shelves: sci-fi
Wow I totally do not know what this was about. The basic format of who what where when and why is not explained . Maybe I am too old and not at all into the whole cyber techno stuff. Big fan of mystery and suspense but this book had me baffled from the get go.

Stefan Budansew
Jul 28, 2016 rated it it was amazing
An engaging short story which has a great ending where the protagonist overcomes crazy odds. The characters are well developed, and have a great dynamic.
Sara
added it
Jan 26, 2016
Andy
Feb 07, 2016
Jane Night
Jul 03, 2016
Mariah Avix
Aug 27, 2016 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Jaslyn★
Oct 01, 2017
Mariah Avix is the creator of 600 Second Saga. A space for developing authors to explore the realms of science fiction and fantasy in 10 minutes or less every week.

Mariah writes magical tales of how technology will change our world, and technologically laced tales of magic, that probably isn’t real.

She is currently working on a series of novellas about shapeshifters who fight wildfires, a trilogy
More about Mariah Avix