Start by marking “Seduced: An Erotic Valentine Collection” as Want to Read:
Seduced: An Erotic Valentine Collection

Seduced: An Erotic Valentine Collection

An Erotic Valentine Collection – Available only for a limited time!

Who would you choose to spend Valentine’s night with: A brooding artist? A bad boy rebel? A sexy best friend? Be seduced by this steamy erotic romance collection this Valentine’s Day.

Her Dark Guardian
A woman traumatized by her past. A man waiting to heal her.

When supermodel Lacey Morgan fled a violen
Published January 23rd 2016 by Tule Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Seduced, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Seduced

Start your review of Seduced: An Erotic Valentine Collection
BookSnuggle
Feb 26, 2016 rated it really liked it
Recommends it for: Yes
Shelves: romance
"Seduced: An Erotic Valentine Collection by Mel Teshco, Christina Phillips, and Karen Stivali.

This collection contains three quick paced and spicy romances.

"Her Dark Guardian" by Mel Teshco 5 stars
This is the story of Lacey Morgan and Kane Sampson. When Kane and Lacey met he knew that for once his brother had the woman he wanted. Lacey fled from her violent husband who happened to be Kane's half brother. She has come back to face her pass and to see Kane the one she wants but can't have. This s
Paula Pugh
Jan 27, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Tule Publishing maintains excellent standards with everything they publish. This initial entry of the Eros line is no exception. The Seduced boxed set contains three stories that are titillating, full of love, lust, and heat. Each story gives the reader more than over the edge sexual content. The novellas contain terrific stories with conflict, tension and real plots along with scenes that will curl your toes, literally! I loved the entire set of novellas!
Her Dark Guardian by Mel Tescho
Lacey Mo
Valerie
Jan 30, 2016 rated it really liked it
These three novellas are all well done in their own right and combined do heat up the screen. Be prepared for some darkness and a lot of preconceived notions that will be broken down. Oh and better watch where you are reading these…

Her Dark Guardian

Mel Teshco

Lacey Morgan and Kane Sampson were destined to be together, the only problem was Lacey’s husband and Kane’s half brother. In this short story Mel has put together and interesting cast of characters, deception and intrigue and some fairly hot
Paul Franco
May 06, 2016 rated it liked it
Shelves: erotica
Three stories of women falling in love—or back in love—with men whom they’ve known for a while.
In the first we get an Australian supermodel who comes back to the country home of the guy she can’t resist, who happens to be the brother of her psycho ex-husband. Seems hard to believe the bad guy would give in so easily after all that anger—that was a bit of a letdown—but other than that a decent story.
3.5/5

Next up is a British girl falling for the brother of her ex-fiancé, who died five years ag
Rosemary K
Jan 26, 2016 rated it really liked it
If you like your romance with a bit of heat, you'll enjoy this box set. It's filled with passionate couples who share a bond filled with heat sexual tension. The authors did a wonderful job! The characters are complex and their romantic drama is complicated. The settings are varied and provide an interesting background for our lovers. I enjoyed the smartly written dialogue that made me smile or feel sad. I especially enjoyed Every Breath You Take by Christina Phillips. Watching Piper Thomas come ...more
Shelagh
The Seduced box set is Tule Publishing's first offering under its new Eros imprint. As this set was billed as erotic and given the sensual cover, I had expected each of the novellas to be fairly steamy. Sadly the only one that came close was Every Breath You Take. The other two were frankly pretty tame.
Plotwise I was also not really taken by this set. Each story was pretty much the standard fare in the boy-girl steamy sexual attraction leads to undying love line of stories. Not much depth.
Whil
Christine
Apr 04, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
A fun quick read of three short stories that involve Valentine's Day.

Her Dark Guardian- 4**** I liked this short story. Lacey falls in love and it is not all that she thought it would be. After many years in a bad marriage, she is able to finally move on, with help from Kane. The one man she should stay far away from.

Every Breath You Take- 3*** This story was good. Piper loses her boyfriend in an accident when she was young. Every year she visits his parents to reminisce. One visit she runs into
Cindy Hamilton
Feb 15, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Seduced:An Erotic Valentine Collection by Mel Teshco/Christina Phillips/ Karen Stivali is a steamy collection of 3 stories at are hot!. Each story has a great storyline of their own that touches on many different subjects. If you like spicier, steamy, hot fast-paced stories with great characters this book is for you! Great first book in the Eros Book line!!
I received an ARC from the publisher for a honest review.
Sherin
Feb 02, 2016 rated it really liked it
Three quick, short and steamy reads .... from three different authors. I enjoyed all the three novellas and particularly liked the one on Jon & Shari best, closely followed by Piper and Mason and then, Lacey and Kane story ... all the three were goo in their own way ... If you are looking for short entertaining and steamy reads .... this is your best bet! Excellent anthology from Tule Publishing .

**Was kindly provided an ARC by Net Galley.
Denise
Feb 10, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Great anthology from Tule Publishing! It contains three short and steamy reads from different authors. My favorite out of the three novellas had to be the story of Kane and Lacey, Her Dark Guardian. However, the other two, Every Breath You Take and Always You were awesome. Each protagonist had a painful past but also had a steamy storyline. Great start to the new Eros line from Tule!
Gretchen
Jan 27, 2016 rated it liked it
Overall 3.5 stars. I couldn't jive with the first book "Her Dark Guardian" and it really didn't feel like erotica to me. Book 2 "Every Breath You Take" made up for it and both style, writing and steam! Book 3 "Always You" fell right in the middle and was enjoyable.

Hoping future Eros books are more like "Every Breath You Take"!
Donnajo
Jan 28, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Read/review for a honest opinion for Tule Publishing and author.

"Three" short stories make up this Erotic Box Sethco
Her Dark Guardian by Mel Teshco
Every Breath you Take by Christina Phillips
and
Always You by Karen Stivali
Each one with it's own spicy storyline, and great characters.
I will for sure be reading more stories by each of these new to me authors.
Shari
Jan 26, 2016 rated it really liked it
Three short novellas to get you into the mood for Valentines Day. Steamy romances set in the perfect locations, England, Australia and Aruba, how can you resist. My favorite was Always You set in Aruba, a second chance romance with the characters of Jon and Shari (happens to be our names).

A new line for Tule Publishing, which I am excited to read.
Runner10
Jan 26, 2016 rated it really liked it
Great series to read right before Valentine's Day. I have not read any books by these authors, but I can't wait to read more. The set includes three short stories that captured me from the start. Lots of steamy scenes.
Tammy
Feb 05, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Three steamy stories to heat up your night. All three stories are great, the chemistry is amazing, the sex is sizzling and the stories hooked me from beginning to end three great reads!
Heidi
Aug 16, 2016 rated it liked it
A great read i enjoyed all the stories and each had great points to them
louise constable
Jul 09, 2019
Carina
Jun 17, 2016
Kris
ARC provided by NetGalley in exchange for an honest review
Amy Tuka
Katherine DiLauro
Oct 26, 2016
Abn10009
Feb 08, 2017
Mel Teshco loves to write scorching paranormal, sci-fi and contemporary stories. Not easy with five cats, two dogs and a fat black thoroughbred vying for attention, especially when Mel’s also busily stuffing around on Facebook. With only one daughter now living at home to feed two minute noodles, she still shakes her head at how she managed to write with three daughters and three stepchildren livi ...more

News & Interviews