Start by marking “Resplendent Rage (Resplendence #3)” as Want to Read:
Resplendent Rage (Resplendence #3)

Resplendent Rage

(Resplendence #3)

When he stared into Kim's blue eyes for the first time, he knew she would mean the end of him.

She was the only one he ever wanted, but could never have. He knew it was too dangerous for him to lose his heart, yet he gave it to her anyway.

But Jax Buchanan screwed up, and now it's up to him to save her, to take back what has been taken away from him.

How will he get her back
ebook
Published March 28th 2016 by Liquid Silver Books

To ask other readers questions about Resplendent Rage, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Resplendent Rage

Start your review of Resplendent Rage (Resplendence #3)
T.M. Payne
Feb 24, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Book: Resplendent Rage (Resplendence)
Author: Bella J
Publication Date: 3/28/2016
Reviewed by: Tammy Payne- Book Nook Nuts
My Rating: 5 Stars

REVIEW

*May contain spoilers *
We are finally getting brother Jax' story and wow what a story. Book 2 left us off with Kim and Jax having feelings towards each other but Levi warned his brother Jax to back off.

While at a nightclub, the mafia has taken Kim or should we say the man who Jax works / worked for? Jax will do whatever it takes to get this fiery red
Catherine Bibby (Rochelle's Reviews)
I received a copy in exchange for an honest review.

Having read the ending to Lexi and Levi's story in Resplendent Rush, I was left pulling my hair out in frustration to read Kim and Jax's story in Resplendent Rage. I just HAD to know what happens with their undeniable attraction but also if Kim is rescued from her demented abductor. Bella J has drawn me into this world, locked me in, and thrown away the key. She has become a captor of not only my imagination but also my heart. I have become atta
Melissa Mendoza
Page Count:175
Heat Level: 4 flames out of 5
Rating: 5 stars out of 5
Blurb:

What do you do when your heart wants something you know you can never have, yet you can’t imagine living without it? When you finally look into Caribbean blue eyes and know they will mean the end of you?

What do you do when you lose your heart … and then she ge
Carolyn's
This book (and series) is sumptuous!

This book picks up where Resplendent Rush ended with Kim having been kidnapped. And boy, what a complete ride, mind f*&% it takes you on-- you will love it!

Jax is Levi's younger, troubled brother who tried his best to steer clear of the likes Kim, the gorgeous and sexy redhead friend and business partner of Lexi. He is so drawn to her, but he doesn't want to allow himself to get close to her for fear the the evil that is his life will rain down on her. Kim i
1-Click Addict Support Group
Mar 27, 2016 rated it really liked it
Pain is felt in many different ways…

I was really looking forward to this third book of the series and my expectations were met at every turn! Each book has centered around one couple, but it really feels like an ensemble cast as the secondary characters play such a huge part. I didn’t even want to type secondary actually, with family and friends deep in the fray when things get crazy. And they do get crazy. Dangerously so…

Jax is tough but he’s had to make decisions in his life that have bothered
ConnieMarie Need Epic Reads
Jan 29, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: part-of-a-series
well since I marked this as I'm currently reading and was side tracked by kids and school projects.. I've decided to restart the day this was started, as I don't want y'all thinking I wasn't enjoying, when really the case was my kids came first. ;) Diving in let's see how much sleep I get..

Man that was a ride! While this book is much dark than Respledent Ruin and Rush, the hot steaminess is still exquisitely high.
Jax we meet in Resplendent Rage, as Levi's brother, who is in with the wrong peopl
Mybooklatte
Jan 29, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favourite-author
REVIEW OUT SOON !!

Nikki  Malan
Apr 08, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Resplendent Rage by Bella J
Kim wakes up disorientated and unaware of what is about to unfold. Her captor is a psychopath with evil intentions. Can Kim survive the ordeal that he puts her through? Her captor is known for trafficking women. Once he sees the fight in Kim he decides he needs to break her fighting spirit. Can Kim survive or will she become a shell of a woman. Jax is going crazy with worry as he knows what her captor does to women. This time his trouble has not only come knocking on h
Lori
Feb 06, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Another great story

I love this series and I think Red and Jax's story was my favorite of the 3 not sure what happen with Reed and we will probably never know but I really enjoyed this series.
Sammy ❤️Just Let Me Read Blog ❤️
What a crazy, suspenseful ride this book was. Resplendent Rage, book 3 in the Resplendence series, is jam-packed with explosive suspense that will keep you on the edge of your seat and passionate romance that will have you craving more. The story begins right where book 2 of the series left off, with Kim at the hands of a ruthless criminal and Jax desperate to save the woman who managed to captivate him in a short period of time. With Jax's employer pulling the strings and the odds stacked again ...more
Reviews from the Heart (Kimberly Anne)
This is the third book in the Resplendence series and this series just keeps on getting better! I am officially hooked on this series and really want there to be another book that I can jump into right now, but there’s not so I guess I’ll have to patiently wait for the next one to release so I can get my fix. The Resplendence series has been my first experience reading this author and I have definitely not been disappointed in any way. I strongly advise starting with book one and working your wa ...more
Renee
Mar 29, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I received a copy of this book in exchange for an honest review.

This is the third book in the Resplendent Series by Bella J. This book can be read as a standalone but I so recommend reading Resplendent Ruin and Resplendent Rush first. Each book revolves around a different couple with all the characters appearing in each book. You don't want to miss a second of this series

Jax Buchanan is looking to start his life over He's made some terrible decisions that has put him serious danger. Danger he
Kristin
Mar 05, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Wow, another fantastic read from Bella J. I just love this series. Even more so because each book is very different from the last. This was a very intense romantic suspense novel. Extremely well written. It had me on the edge of my seat.
Jax Buchanan introduced in Levi and Lexi's story, did not walk away from Kim, Lexi's best friend, fast enough. Baptiste, the human trafficker, drug and arms dealer, all round scum of the earth caught sight of her and she has been kidnapped.
Kimberly is a tough as
DeAnna
Apr 07, 2016 rated it really liked it
Kim and Jax’s story starts where book two left off on that big ‘ol cliffy. In this book the plot gets dark and has a very different feel from where the series started in book one. I really liked this book but when the plot starts to get darker it feels like the author is holding back, like she starts to go there but then doesn’t or it’s just a tease of the darkness’ potential. I wanted it to go another level deeper into the mind games, torture and despair that Kim goes through while in captivity ...more
Stef - British Book Binge
Feb 27, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2016, arcs, fav-authors
Bella J is becoming a fast favourite of mine, her words literally drag me in and I'm always left craving more of her work.

We met Jax in RRush and I felt a bit sorry for him to be honest. The Chemistry even then between him and Kim was apparent and I was left looking forward to their story.

Jax has lived a hard life and just wants to be free of his past and his bad decisions, he wants just a normal life and then he meets Kim and tries not to want her, but he fails. Kim is a strong woman and I've
Dawn
Mar 04, 2016 rated it it was amazing
WOW...Well I guess I will just dig right into this one...First we meet Jax Buchanan-who has come up with a plan...to leave the past behind and start over...but how to leave Kim out of his mind was way to hard...and now Kim is gone...taken by a psychopath with no conscience...so it's definitely up to Jax to get Kim back for himself...and for himself to save her...Had a blast with this book..since Jax is the main character...I didn't really get to know much that I would have liked about Kim...But ...more
Lesley Edwards
Feb 25, 2016 rated it it was amazing
The final book in the series and this is Jax's story, the bad sheep of the family.
Another well written faced paced book that grabs you and doesn't let you go.
This book is full of suspense twists and turns you're not expecting and of course the hot alpha males. Darker than the previous books it's a great end to a fabulous series. 5* Hot Stars.
Spunky N Sassy
Mar 08, 2016 rated it really liked it
SNSBAH Rating: 4.0

~~~~~~~~~~Lindsey's ★★★★ Review~~~~~~~~~~

A psychologically thrilling and engrossing book that is also a dark romance. I was riveted into place and captivated by this book. Embrace the darkness and fall in love.
Soccergypsy
Apr 08, 2016 rated it really liked it
** A free copy of this book was provided in exchange for an honest review. **

Guilt has never been written so romantically. Dramatically cohesive and breathtakingly beautiful. The back and forth between the past and present times was enlightening to see how the relationship began.
Diane
Mar 05, 2016 rated it really liked it
*4.5 stars*
Sandra Hearn
Apr 04, 2016 rated it it was amazing
This is a great book and brilliant finale to the series. I love how one book picks up where the last left off and how they've got better and better. The fact this is a bit of a dark read is a bonus!
Tiffany Lewis
Dec 14, 2018 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Dumb

I am sorry I had to finish this book. It was stupid. The first two books in the series are ok the last one is stupid
Treena Ross - Rockstar Book Muse
Aug 09, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: Romance Suspense Lovers
I will start by saying I loved this book, this is my favorite in the series, Why? Because it was much darker then the other 2.

Jax's and Kim's story is told by the author in the past before the kidnapping and after the kidnapping I love how she was able to do that and show us their relationship through time. They have an electrifying sexy relationship and I was cheering them on throughout the book.

Bela J gave me an emotional roller coaster ride with all the feels of anger, suspense, frustration a
Tammy
Apr 17, 2016 rated it it was amazing
To say I loved reading this book is putting it mildly!! This book pulled emotions out of me that sent me on a ride I never wanted to end!! It has love and laughter and suspense and disgust and yes even rage!! Start this book early because you won't want to put it down!! It's 3am and I'm upset there isn't more to read. There may be an HEA but you are dragged through the trenches to get there and it still doesn't feel like enough!!! If you've read the first two books you don't need me to recommend ...more
CDBW
Feb 13, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2016-arc
5 Crazy Ass Must Read Stars!!!!!

I had been waiting for this installment! I wanted to start it as soon as I saw it pop up on my kindle but being the book whore that I am, my schedule didn't allow for it. When I was able to get to it, I devoured it!
Jax is my favorite! He totally redeems himself from the jerk I thought he was when we were introduced to him in RR2.
I love Kim. She is a spit fire! I love her feistiness.
It was good to catch up with the rest of the gang as well and see how their rela
Sherri Maughan
Mar 22, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Jax has had it hard and made some poor decisions. When those decisions come back to bite him in the ass, he doesn't expect the results to be so near and dear to his heart. Can he pull it together and make things right so that he can find hapiness and love?
Gigi Readus
Lindsey Kramer
Mar 06, 2016
Kristen Gough
Mar 26, 2016

• Keep (Romanian Mob Chronicles, #1)
  • Reckoning (Vincent and Eve #2)
All the way from Cape Town, South Africa, Bella J lives for the days when she’s able to retreat to her writer’s cave where she can get lost in her little pretend world of romance, love, and insanely hot bad boys.

Bella J is a Hybrid Author with both Self-Published and Traditional Published work. Even though her novels range from drama, to comedy, to suspense, it's the dark, twisted side of romance

Resplendence (3 books)
  • Ruin (Resplendence, #1)
  • Rush (Resplendence, #2)

News & Interviews

Summer reading season is in full swing, which means many of the year's biggest and best releases are coming out of the gates. And although your Ju...