Start by marking “Crannig Castle (Time Captives, #3)” as Want to Read:
Crannig Castle (Time Captives, #3)

Crannig Castle

(Time Captives #3)

God, please look after Adriel. Keep him safe and keep him from acting foolish. And please help him to be able to find me.

Rae knew she could trust God to look after both of them. It was all she had now.

The Time Captives have been reunited. The rightful king has been freed. Now all that remains is to defeat the strytes who still hold a tyrannical rule over the people of Calh
Published October 2016

To ask other readers questions about Crannig Castle, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Crannig Castle

Alyssa
Nov 09, 2016 rated it liked it
Shelves: got-for-a-review
3.5 Stars

The Good:

Okay, so, this book was pretty good. It was a nice ending to a nice trilogy.

Just, I didn’t quite connect with it as well as the books prior. More on that below.

Anyways, I loved the characters and plot and stuff. Eleanor was probably my favorite; she’s pretty cool. I also liked Samantha and Abigail. And Jonathan, ’cause he’s the book nerd and compared a bunch of stuff to J.R.R. Tolkien and C.S. Lewis’s books.

And the ending was amazing for this series! (Though I feel like more de
Kendra Ardnek
Well, here it is, at last, the final volume of the Time Captives trilogy. Please pay no mind to the shattered pieces of my heart that are scattered over the floor.

The Time Captives is one of the most unique portal fantasies that I've ever read. So much so that I have harped on the author for the "next book" since I read the first one, and she has obligingly sent me beta copies in exchange for my feedback. This book was no exception, and then she also sent me an ARC to review. (Which I then ignor
Simi
Mar 08, 2017 rated it really liked it
I’m so upset to be finishing this series!! I don’t read much Christian fantasy, but this has definitely encouraged me to read more. The story was constantly twisting and turning, never losing the reader’s interest.

The ending was very neat and tied up, but I feel like it was just a little too perfect? A smidgen more battle and deaths would have been better, and there was so much probability of there being a death because there were so many characters. I felt like ten Time Captives was enough for
Alea Harper
Oct 16, 2016 rated it liked it
I really enjoyed the first two books in the Time Captives trilogy. They were imaginative, Narnia-esque, and overall a joy to read. Crannig Castle, however, wasn't my favorite in the trilogy.

What I Liked. I enjoyed returning to the epic battle against the strytes. Morgan created such a fascinating world with such intricate characters. I loved getting so see how everything turned out.

What I Didn't Like as Much. I really tried to get into this book, but I just couldn't for some reason. I think mayb
Sarah Allerding
Nov 09, 2016 rated it really liked it
This is a really great ending to the "Time Captives" trilogy. I like the parts where the story was written as if it were back in time. Instead of just hearing it explained, it is actually like I was there with the characters. I had a little trouble keeping track of the characters but that could be because it had been a while since I read the other two in the series. There also is a very handy character list in the front of the book which I probably should have used. Overall it was a really good ...more
Katelyn Snell
Sep 14, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I was given the wonderful privilege of being one of the proofreaders for this book, and it is amazing! Definitely put this (and the other 3 books in the series) on your TBR list!
Melissa Huneke
Aug 09, 2017
Erika Mathews
Oct 16, 2016
Morgan
Jan 24, 2016 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Shelves: books-i-wrote
Jan 24, 2018
Hazel Harkins
is currently reading it
Apr 11, 2019
Morgan Elizabeth Huneke is a homeschool graduate who lives in Georgia. She has enjoyed creating characters and writing stories since early childhood. Books have always been a big part of her life, never more so than when working at the local library. Her other interests include reading, playing and teaching piano and violin, and politics.

Time Captives (3 books)
  • Creighton Hill (Time Captives, #1)
  • The Crossways (Time Captives, #2)