Start by marking “Designed For You” as Want to Read:
Designed For You

Designed For You

4.27  ·  Rating details ·  22 Ratings  ·  19 Reviews
Jillian Lang’s interior design company soars to a new level of success after hiring the world’s sexiest, most gorgeous office manager. Holland Sparks makes everything spike — her sales, her heartbeat, her temperature…

When a pesky stalker suddenly moves his game from the cyber world to the real world, Holland becomes the one person she trusts implicitly. An anchor in the m
Kindle Edition, 1, 225 pages
Published April 19th 2016 by JG Press

To ask other readers questions about Designed For You, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Designed For You

Mindy Lou's Book Review
May 18, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc, 2016
Loved it! I loved the main characters, the side characters, and I really hope a book is being done on Cam. I almost liked him more than the main H. Heck, I even want a book on Javonne even though I didn't like him at first but I am sucker for the emotionally stunted men. The book was maturely written and was highly entertaining with a lot more action in the book than what I was expecting. There wasn't a dull moment and I didn't want to put the book down!

ARC received via NetGalley in exchange for
Isis Ray-sisco
Designed For You by Jo Grafford is a good romance thriller. There was a lot that I enjoyed about the story. However there were a few issues I had with it as well. I liked the chemistry between Holland and Jillian. It was hot and hard to deny. I liked that he was willing to do anything to protect her from her stalker. I didn't like that there were secrets between them (even though I understand why there were secrets). I didn't like the deception towards the end of the story. It is hard for me to ...more
Janice
Apr 20, 2016 rated it it was amazing
A Review of Designed For You by Jo Grafford

What an exciting storyline - 5+++ stars

When we first meet Jillian, she is running herself ragged with her business, and after finally deciding to hire someone to help her, interviewing lots of candidates that don't fit the bill. She's also dealing with what she thinks is a cyber prankster, who keeps emailing her and saying he knows who she is.

Then, in walks Holland Sparks, saying he wants the job. She knows that he doesn't really need her job, but he c
Reba
Jun 22, 2016 rated it liked it
Gifted read by Netgalley for an honest review.
3.5 stars. Romance,mystery, suspense, hot take charge men. Twists and turns you don't see coming. Some suspended belief is needed in many areas of this book.
I was not fully invested in the main characters, for me they just didn't connect. Secondary characters were good, but again with the story I just never felt truly invested in the characters. This wasn't a book I couldn't wait to get back to or went to bed thinking about.
I felt alittle cheated a
Pat Harrell
Apr 23, 2016 rated it it was amazing
WOW

This is my first book by this author and I loved it. Great storytelling. Action packed from the bringing until the end. I will be reading more from this author.
Amy
Apr 23, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Designed For You is yet another fabulous read by Jo Grafford. This action packed and thrilling story should not missed. Can't wait to read the next release by this awesome author.
5 plus stars.
Nadene  (Totally Addicted to Reading)
I was first introduced to Jo Grafford when I read Trail of Crosses. I enjoyed it, as such when I was asked to read and provide an honest review for Designed for You I did not hesitate to accept. The fact that it fell in the romantic suspense genre sweetened the deal.

My views on this title are mixed. I will try to explain what I mean in the best possible way.  I thought the story line was good.  Designed for You introduced Jillian Lang and Holland Sparks. Jillian is an interior designer and the
Eileen Dandashi
May 11, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Jillian Lang has trouble trusting men—once she’s lied to, it’s hard to regain trust. She’s fallen into that trap before. Once a fool, not twice. Holland Sparks is one big lie. How can she EVER trust the man? How can she afford NOT to?

Jo Grafford is a marvel! Whether writing historical romance or contemporary suspense her scenes are dynamic, intensely suspenseful and emotional. The protagonists are well drawn and demand your attention!

I’ve read the Lost Colony Series by this author. It is a serie
Courtney
Jun 19, 2016 rated it liked it
Designed for You by Jo Grafford is a romantic mystery. Jillian Lang is an up and coming interior designer in St. Louis. At the tender age of twenty-five, Jillian is no stranger to struggle. After tragically losing her parents and divorcing her horrible husband, it takes all Jillian has left inside her to keep her design business afloat. Enter: Holland Sparks. Holland is the knight in shining business-suit who comes to her rescue. After responding to an ad that Jillian placed in the paper, Hollan ...more
Linda Walters
Aug 11, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
The first chapter clearly shows that a stalker is harassing Jillian through texts. It starts out with Jillian dealing with trying to keep her business alive and a stalker out. When Holland shows up, things get interesting , she feels he just might be overqualified for the job but she sure does need his help in her business. Besides, like wow, she's knows he's quite an attractive man, someone whose appeal she is fighting. Holland really did help her a lot in her business and quickly came to know ...more
Denise Van plew
Oct 18, 2016 rated it it was amazing
This is my first time in reading this author when I noticed her when looking for some suspense. It also looks as if it is the first time for her in modern day so a treat all the way round. When Jillian is looking for a hand with her company it would seem she made a good choice with Holland. She also seems to have a stalker that has moved in or on her via a source that is harder to pursue. There are also secrets all around so this author really knows how to ensnare us the reader with it also bein ...more
Karen Fontaine
Aug 15, 2016 rated it really liked it
Designed for you by Jo Gafford
Jillian Lang an up and coming interior designer in St. Louis. Holland Sparks does contract work for the FBI and Jillian is currently being watched for money laundering. He applies for a job she has posted looking for a office manager. She knows that he doesn't really need her job, but he convinces her that he had grown bored of his job. He soon determines that she is not part of the money laundering racket.....but she still has ties that make the feds question what
Deb Diem
Jul 08, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Wow! If you're looking for a book with lots of action and suspense, Designed For You by Jo Grafford is one you'll want in your lineup. Jillian and Holland's story is a fast paced story with awesome characters. The characters were my favorite thing in the book, sassy, lovable with a side of humor best describes them. This book is well written and a treat to read. I enjoyed Designed For You from cover to cover and look forward to reading more from Jo Grafford in the future. Designed For You is boo ...more
Annette
Sep 20, 2016 rated it really liked it
*This book was gifted for a fair and honest review*
When I first started reading I felt this book was going to be dull to read because I felt like the author had pull out her thesaurus to make the words bigger and harder than they needed to be. (Just like the episode of Friends where Joey writes a letter for Monica and Chandler for the adoption agency). Think goodness it got better and she lost the thesaurus or someone stole it!
The characters were great! There are several twist, turns and action.
Rachael Slate
Apr 19, 2016 rated it it was amazing
You’re not going to want to miss this one

This is definitely the kind of read to pick up on a Friday night or Saturday afternoon, and curl up with for several hours, savoring each page. Heart-pounding suspense mixed with fun, quirky characters, lit by steamy scenes, and riddled with so many twists that you’ll be guessing until the last page. I adore the smooth, flawless writing in Ms. Grafford’s other two series, and this newest one has the same power to draw you in, blow your mind, and spit you
Kim
Jun 06, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I received a copy of this book in exchange for my honest review. I couldn't put it down once I started reading it. I love Jo's use of strong characters and great story lines. You just won't believe the great work Jo has put into this book. Will Jillian be able to trust Holland because of her past experience? Will Holland be able to protect the woman he loves from her secret stalker? Will she find out his lies?
Debra Pratt
Jul 10, 2016 rated it really liked it
Great book

I received this book free for an honest review.

Great book, good story line, good characters, I like the way it ended leaving room for more stories to come and more action from other characters as their stories are told. Looking for more For You Series and I hope they are as satisfying as this one. This is the first book I've read from this author, will be reading more.
Barbara
Jun 09, 2016 rated it really liked it
First book I have read by this Author but I know I will be looking for more by her. Jillian Lang has her own design company she needs an assistant and one night she is sitting at her desk when Holland Sparks walks in! She hires him as her office manager, he is not really who he says he is! Jillian has a cyber stalker, who is he or she ? This is a story of mystery, suspense and of two people finding a love they might not get to keep.I was gifted a copy for an honest review barwatts@telus.net
Joanne
Jun 08, 2016 rated it really liked it
This is the first book in the For You Series and I can't wait for the next book to come out!! Enjoyed this book and if you like romantic suspense then I recommend reading this book!
Diane Timmons
Jan 20, 2017
Rosa
added it
Feb 11, 2017
  • Rematch (Chinese Zodiac Romance, #2)
  • Boyfriend For Hire (Escort Files, #1)
  • Toma (The Dark Shadows #2)
  • Disarmed
  • Pursued (His Domination, #1)
  • A Cyber Affair
  • The Unbreakable Contract: Now You Are Mine!
  • Forbidden Awakening (Awakenings #1)
  • Working Stiff (Runaway Billionaires #1)
  • If Your Wife Only Knew
  • The Ninth Window
  • Tell Me You Want Me
  • Alpha Shifters After Dark
  • The Eclipsing of Sirus C (Dryden Universe)
  • Guarding Angel (Fallen Redemption, #1)
  • Claire (Hart University, #2)
  • Call Me Killer
  • The House of Bildeburg
An award-winning author from St. Louis, Missouri, Jo has worked a lot of exciting jobs — from corporate trainer to junior college instructor to high school business teacher. Along the way, she discovered the only thing she enjoys as much as teaching is writing. Especially writing romance!

In her stories, the stakes are always high and there's nothing her heroes won't risk for the brilliant, sassy w
More about Jo Grafford