Start by marking “Mending Heartstrings (Forging Forever, #1)” as Want to Read:
Mending Heartstrings (Forging Forever, #1)

Mending Heartstrings

(Forging Forever #1)

Kane’s a country singer who’s tangled with too many deceitful women. He’s learned his lesson: girls are for flirting and fun; emotions are for his music. But after spending a night with an earnest woman unlike any he’s known, he can’t force her out of his mind. So he goes in search of the woman he knows only as “Elle.”

On her last night in Nashville, the staunchly pragmatic
Published February 9th 2016 by Anika Press

To ask other readers questions about Mending Heartstrings, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Mending Heartstrings

Jessica *The Lovely Books*
I'd be lying if I said I didn't enjoy this one bit. In fact, I think I'm in love with Mending Heartstrings. Like, legit love. I knew once I had seen the blurb that this story would be the one for me. Don't ask me how I know, I just do. From the very first page, I melted. Kane didn't really do anything special, other than the fact he's a musician and I have a thing for those... Not that I've actually ever dated one, but you get the gist.

From that first meeting between Kane and Elle, hell, there
Nicole
Dec 10, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Book provided in exchange for honest review.

This isn't the typical romance story in which two people meet, eyef*ck each other for 30 pages, manage to have relations for 182 pages, endure some type of angst for 5 pages then bang each other into the land of Happily Ever After.

This is a romance in which both people are interested in each other, but both have issues when it comes to dealing with people and relationships. This story seemed to be more realistic in terms of how Elle and Kane were with
Sherry Fundin
Mending Heartstrings by Aria Glazki is a sweet romance novel that exceeded my expectations. Romance is not one of my favorite genres, no murder or blood and guts massacres, but some of the ugly things in life does make this read as if it could be happening to a friend of mine…or yours.

Ordinary girl meets country singer.

Who wouldn’t jump at the chance to take a road trip with your very own hottie?

She’ll be traveling with Kane, Bobby, Steve…and Mitch.

Well, Sabella does. She is not your drop dead g
Romantic Reads and Such
I think the main things I like so much about this one is that there aren't TOO many misunderstandings or drama. There are a couple of places where their hangups got the better of them but they are handled realistically and well. I saw a lot of places where Glazki could have created even more trouble for Kane and Sabella but instead it is a sweet piece about people trying to get to know each other, fall in love and find a way to be together.

There's also a good opportunity for more great stories
Viper Spaulding
Jul 02, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This was a wonderful love story, full of heart (and a little heartache). I love how Kane pursued her, even when he wasn't sure she didn't have ulterior motives, and I love the way she finally called him on that. It was wonderful to see what a great friend she was to Gina, and how Kane backed her up with that. You could really feel how his music career was enhanced by his relationship with her, in all the best ways. The best part was how they each had to realize the importance of trust in a relat ...more
Lloyd Russell
Jun 09, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Since May 3, I have read 3 romances (and a partial 4th, although it was more literary fiction than straight romance). I have a good excuse, though. The 1st 2, A Taste of Sugar (Marina Adair) and Reckless in Love (Jennifer Skully and Bella Andre), are both tied to the RBC. This 3rd one, though, has a slightly different connection. Aria Glazki, the author of Mending Heartstrings, is coming to Recycle Books next Sunday, the 17th, to sign books. I thought it would be a good idea if I read it before ...more
Donna Sadd
Sep 17, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: romance
The Title Says it All

I think I said it best in a tweet I sent last week when I finished reading MENDING HEARTSTRINGS:

“A story I wanted to just keep going, with characters I’d like to see again!” @ariaglazki MENDING HEARTSTRINGS http://amzn.to/1FRt8vm

I must admit at first it kind of felt like work, but the more I read the more the story settled into a real-life romance instead of the perfect HEA with ideal gorgeous women and knight-in-shining armor men. Things seemed like they’d be going great a
books are love
Dec 23, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Kane although very untrusting is to to sweet. He falls so hard for Elle and doesn’t realize it at first. He is a country singer who has been used by women as stepping stones for their careers and to get to his manager. His manager who is a total douchecanoe. All the other guys in his band are precious. Steve tries to protect Kane and Bobby is just like a little kid. They are a family and there for each other.

Elle is somewhat reserved and rigid but as she is on tour with Kane she loosens up. A gr
Romance Readers Retreat

This was a beautiful story. The characters are very down to earth and make the story seem more real, they aren't perfect in the slightest which made this story all the more believable. Sabella is a strong character despite not being able to trust Kane. She stands up for herself when drama is thrown at her which was really nice. She didn't crumble down. Kane is a very sweet and loveing southern man who has trust issues. His past made it that he has difficulties trusting fully a woman con
Tina Lee Harris
Dec 15, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
4 stars

This book was exactly what I needed. A heartfelt love story about learning to over come being hurt in love before, taking a leap on something that is outside of your norm and taking a leap of faith on love again.

Kane is living the dream. His country star act is starting a new tour. He has it all or just did not realize that he was missing something until he meets Elle. She is a breath of fresh air for Kane. She is everything that he does not look for in a woman; whether for the night or i
Donna Porter
Jan 25, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Sabella is in Nashville to research some country music for an article she is writing. She is a free lance writer. She is in the bar when a man comes over and sets next to her and they start talking to each other. Ella , as she likes to be called, doesn't know that Kane is a lead singer in a country band. They really hit it off and they spend some time together that evening. Now Kane can't get Bella, as he calls her, out of his mind. He goes to Portland where she lives to visit with her again. Sh ...more
Margit
Nov 26, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Someone looking for romance with depth.
Recommended to Margit by: Aria Glazki
An enjoyable, quick read. I don't read much romance, but this novel engaged my attention and kept my interest throughout. I especially liked the best friend character, Gina, and how Glazki portrayed Gina and Sabella's relationship. I liked how Glazki featured realistic relationship problems with both the main relationship and the best friend's relationship, with plausible character reactions and resolutions. This isn't a corny, depthless romance; there's some meat to it, and I really appreciate ...more
Pari
May 17, 2016 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: arcs, 2016
I received an e-ARC in exchange for an honest review.

The blurb sounded so, SO good that I had to request it. And obviously the cover was just swoon worthy.

But I was highly disappointed.

The opening sentence had no charm. It told us nothing. It was just a statement. And unfortunately for me, the whole book continued to be like that.

It's a pity because it was really cool love story. The writing just killed it.

Two stars for this: one for the cover, one for the story.
Heather Novak
Feb 27, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This was the first book I read by Aria Glazki, and I was lucky enough to win it in a giveaway on twitter! I really enjoyed the book. Really enjoyed Kane the most, and respected the way Aria portrayed a moving and touchy subject that really brought the book to life.

I think with a little more "show" and a little less "tell", she'll definitely be a five-star read soon. Highly recommended for a good read.
Peggy
Feb 06, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
**SPOILER FREE**

Loved this book so much not so sure just how to review it! It's not your everyday heavy core romance. But it has just the right amount that you'll enjoy. Lessons learned and so much more! A book that I wouldn't pass up!

*Received for an honest review*
Jody
As a fan of romances set in the music world I was immediately drawn to this tale of fears and past hurts and quickly became immersed in the lives of not only the appealing main couple but a secondary character too. It's a sweet and sentimental tale full of realistic interactions, a touch of angst, and some sensitive handling of a serious issue that pulls at your heartstrings while leaving you cheering for everyone to find their HEA.

Kane's a country singer feeling like he's lost his spark until h
Linda
Jul 15, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
When I started reading Aria Glazki's book, Mending Heartstrings, I was looking for pure escapism! This book was the perfect choice. I found this book thoroughly entertaining and a nice departure from the same old same old rom-coms I've read recently. This book is the story of an up and coming country singer and a writer who are drawn to each other after a chance meeting. This book is filled with a country band's tour, trust issues, friendship, an undesirable boyfriend, and trying to make a long ...more
Robin
Jun 11, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This was a well-written contemporary romance. Sabella is in Nashville doing research for the articles she writes, and on her last night she goes to the live show of one of the country singers whose music she likes. Kane has had some bad experiences with women in the past who are more interested in his fame than in him, but there's something about Sabella he can't forget. Can they find a way to let down their walls and learn to trust each other? I enjoyed this book and look forward to reading oth ...more
Giofab21
I know I generally gravitate towards steamier rockstar stories but felt the need to give country a try. Kane and Bella's story was not filled with the drama that normally comes with a musician and the normal girl out of her element. Fairly predictable, so no real surprises but a nice read and great secondary characters. Just wished for more.

Tanya
Apr 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
he knew all women were sly and he wanted nothing to do with getting too deep with them until he meets her. they have a great night but he cant get her out of his mind/ he goes looking for her. she is shocked when he appears at her door.. can they make a go of it? will a long distance relationship even work? friends and family try to stop it. what will she choose? see by reading

Alex Jo
Jul 01, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Let me start by saying that this will pull every reader’s heartstring with emotions, I mean there were times where I laughed at something that the guys from the band did, on the hand there were where I felt like throwing the book at the wall with anger and sad because no human being deserves to be abused in any shape or form no matter how many flaws they have. I got a copy from the author for a review.

Barbara
Apr 01, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
A well -written book that I enjoyed reading the interaction between Kane a country singer and the woman he meets, Sabella is from Portland and this is her last night in Nashville. Will they get a happy ending that question kept me reading until the end.I received a free copy of this book via Booksprout and I had also bought this book back in 2016.
Susan Swanson
I liked it. It was an easy read. The characters seemed well rounded and interesting. The plot twists were fairly predictable. The timetable seemed off to me. While the main romance was a whirlwind and took place over what seemed like just a few days, the secondary romance seemed like it must have been going on much longer for it to have gotten as serious as it was. And the ending seemed a little premature. But as good a place as any to wrap a bow around it, I suppose.
Karen Galloway
Apr 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
A Lovely, Sweet Romance

I voluntarily reviewed an arc of this book. “Mending Heartstrings” by Aria Glazki is a lovely, sweet, well written book. This book has a great storyline and lovely, likeable characters that I loved reading about. I found this to be a real page turner and couldn’t put it down. This is an Enjoyable, Entertaining, Must Read Romance
Gretchen Chasse
A sweet read about a girl that meets a country singer. Both are a little gun shy but fall for each other. After meeting and spending a great night together Kane makes a surprise visit to Elle and invites her to go on tour with him. As they travel together this story follows them on their journey of love and a HEA. Very sweet and not to drama filled. A great weekend read.
poppy
Apr 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This was a really sweet read and I just loved it.I really liked Kane and Sabella they were wonderful characters and were just so sweet together and I loved watching them get to know each other and them falling in love I cannot wait to read more from this series.
Yuliya
Apr 11, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Sweet story.
This is book 1 in the Forging Forever series. Interesting and sweet story, Liked this book a lot. Recommend this fun read.
Lori
I loved this book so much I didn’t want it to end! Kane and Sabella’s relationship was defined and written very well!

Vicky
Jun 14, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I really enjoyed this book. It's a sweet emotional read with complex characters and surprising twists. This is the first book I've read by Ms. Glazki but it won't be the last.
Ginny Pearson
Dec 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Kane and Sabella meet one night at a bar. He is a country singer and she is a writer.
I really enjoyed the romance that builds between them. Of course, it has its ups and downs throughout.

• Drawn Through You
  • Amor and Psycho: Stories
  • Peace by Piece
  • Psycho Inside Me
  • Personal Statement
  • Blaming the Wind
  • The Loft (Memory House, #2)
  • Crimson Dahlia (Svatura, #3)
  • Seismic Crimes (Disaster Crimes #2)
  • Moon Dust (Two Moons of Sera)
  • She's like a Rainbow
  • In the Line of Duty (Madison Knight #7)
  • Despite the Fangs
  • Death & Damages
  • One (Count to Ten #1)
  • A Pink Zombie, with a Mist
  • The Second Man
  • Chloe (Between the Cracks, #4)
Aria Glazki's first kiss technically came from a bear cub. Though no fairytale transformation followed, she still believes magic can happen when the right people come together—if they don’t get in their own way, that is. So now Aria writes heartfelt romances about relatable people overcoming real-world obstacles to build love that lasts.

Forging Forever (2 books)
  • Tasting Temptation (Forging Forever, #2)