Start by marking “The Last Riders: First Four Votes Collection” as Want to Read:
The Last Riders: First Four Votes Collection

The Last Riders: First Four Votes Collection

The Last Riders are a Motorcycle Club created by eight ex Navy SEALS, that make no excuses for the life they have chosen to lead. These men fight hard and f**k harder. Get your first four votes from Razer, Viper, Knox and Shade.

Razer’s Ride: Book One

Beth Cornett is the town good girl, so staying out of the way of the motorcycle club’s dangerous members was a no brainer. U
ebook
Published February 1st 2016 by Young Ink Press

To ask other readers questions about The Last Riders, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Last Riders

Brook
Jan 22, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I have loved this series from Razor's Ride and have taken the wonderful ride with them all. Jamie paints an amazing picture of Last Rider Life and makes the reader want to become one, get all eight votes. You fall in love with the men and you find yourself rooting for the women they fall for. If you haven't introduced yourself to this series you have waited to long and need to start now.
Luzia Bielefeld *BookWhore BR*
Foi muito legal reler os 4 primeiros livros da série e agora estou louca para ler a história do Train e da Killyama!
Alaina Hallock
Love love love!!!
Lesley Ortiz
Jan 28, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Love love these books!

I love these books!!! I can't wait for Train's story. If you haven't read them you need to stop what you are doing and read them!
Jane Allen
Jan 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I have actually read these books three times to date! I just love everything about the series. The characters and the storylines in each book are phenomenal. I cannot recommend this author or this series more. If you love stories that encompass every emotion possible including love at its purest, gut wrenching sadness and dispair, humour at its finest and scorching hot sexy scenes in addition to highlighting gripping storylines showing a real depth to every single character then please look no f ...more
Rhonda Bodle
Aug 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Four great books hot read

This book set grips you from the first one,each story draws you in and hot steamy scenes keep the pages turning. I have to say overall Shade was my favorite and I couldn't put this series down hope to read more from this author
Cathy
Jul 03, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
OMG The hotness is ridiculous. If you like your MC guys smokin hot, these are your men. If you have a weak stomach for sexy scenes this is not your type of reading. Lots of angst and fun. Highly recommend.
Michelle  Corchis
Aug 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Review to coome
Rebecca
May 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This is the one that started it for me - I am a little late joining this beloved series but it has to be my favourite of all time. Well written, loved series.
Nicole
Dec 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Amazing stories
Margaret Davidson
The last riders series

Brilliant series have read one after another bit sad it's finished. The story interlinks through the books and I will read them again
Lilly Heart
Jan 30, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW!!!!!!!
How have I not heard about this author before? I don't know. This is a four book bundle about The Last Riders. They are a Motorcycle Club and they are all hot, sexy, possessive, alpha males.
Book 1. Razer's Ride
Beth and Razer’s story.
Book 2. Viper's Run
Viper and Winter’s story.
Book 3. Knox's Stand
Knox and Diamond’s story.
Book 4. Shades Fall
Shades and Lily’s story.
I tried to collectively review each book but when I was finished it was 7 pages long. So, I’m reviewing
Allison Gill
May 22, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: MC Book Lovers
Recommended to Allison by: Jamie Begley
Book 1 Razer's Ride.
Originally I gave this book 5 stars, this time reading 4.5 - 5 stars.
I found Razer very immature in the beginning. Beth really is a very forgiving woman. Beth and Lily's relationship gave me shivers. So much love and trust. Still a really good start to a series.
Book 2 Viper's Run.
Originally gave this book 5 stars, this time reading 5stars ++++++.
This book had me wishing I didn't have to work. All day my mind drifted to the Last Riders.
Viper and Winter. What Winter is put thro
DKW
Feb 20, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Sexy Bikers and strong women

Great way to start this series with this collection. All the stories will having you reading late into the night. Everything you want in a story. Sexy tough bikers who protect their own, strong women who stand up to them. Love, friendship, danger. Great author. Recommend reading in order suggested by author. Several series intertwine.
Samantha Stinnett
Jan 22, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I have all the individual book but I wanted to read the insert for Trains crash so I bought this. I enjoy this series so much I re-read the books starting with these four. I have just started my niece on them I borrowed the 1st book to her and if she likes and wants to continue I plan to buy her this set and the remain ones as she finishes.
STACEY RODRIGUEZ
Jan 29, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I have laughed and cried yelled and hit even hit my pillow at times with this series. Jamie Begley blows me away with her story telling, the sex sex is beyond hot my favorite out of the series is Shades Fall. Have fun keep lots of tissues with you...... the tears come from laughter too.
Monica Therese

Can't wait for train and killyama. And penni and jackal. I hope they come soon. But can we please have train first? :)
Stephanie
Jan 26, 2016 rated it it was amazing
LOVE it. I already have them on my kindle but I would love to have the book. I can't wait for it to come out. And the rest of the collection as well.
Dawn Gee
Feb 01, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Excited about this box set

I bought this box set to have the cover with the MC tattoo and the Treepoint map. I have ALL of Jamie's books already and love them.
Ashley
Feb 06, 2016
Susan
Jun 03, 2019
Louise
rated it did not like it
Feb 27, 2016
Jan 30, 2018
Erica
Mar 26, 2018
May 20, 2016

• Walkout (Hawks MC: Caroline Springs Charter #4.5)
  • Wake Me Up (Fallen Angels MC, #2)
  • Don't Judge a Book...
  • Joker (Executioners #2)
  • Sons of Mayhem 4: Snakes and Angels  (Sons of Mayhem #1.4)
  • Curvosity
  • Undercover (Winged Enemy MC, #1)
  • The Biker’s Property (Ghosts of the Prairie Motorcycle Club, #1)
  • Hard Ever After (Hard Ink, #4.6)
  • Used
  • Craved (Devil's Blaze MC #1.5)
  • UnBreak This heart (Angels Warriors MC Trilogy #3)
  • Grasping For Freedom (Bantorus MC, #4)
Jamie Begley's Reading Order:
1. Razer's Ride (The Last Riders)
2. Viper's Run (The Last Riders)
3. Knox's Stand (The Last Riders)
4. Sex Piston (Biker Bitches)
5. Teased (The VIP Room)
6. Tainted (The VIP Room)
7. Shade's Fall (The Last Riders)
8. King (The VIP Room)
9. Cash's Fight (The Last Riders)
10. Fat Louise (Biker Bitches)
11. Riot (Predators MC)
12. Shade (The Last Riders)
13. Stand Off (Preda