Start by marking “Tapping the Billionaire (Billionaire Bad Boys, #1)” as Want to Read:
Tapping the Billionaire (Billionaire Bad Boys, #1)

Tapping the Billionaire

(Billionaire Bad Boys #1)

4.18  ·  Rating details ·  16,307 ratings  ·  1,787 reviews
A secret duo of romance authors team up under the New York Times & USA Today Bestselling pseudonym Max Monroe to bring you a sexy, laugh-out-loud new series. Are you ready to meet the Billionaire Bad Boys?

Blind dates? Online dating profiles? Been there, done that.

Georgia Cummings has zero luck with dating, and the era of the internet is not her friend.
No matter how
Published April 24th 2016 by Max Monroe LLC

To ask other readers questions about Tapping the Billionaire, please sign up.
This question contains spoilers… (view spoiler)
R.K. Knightly How is he piss poor? He has a driver and doesn't own a car. He rents and abides by a lot of what his father taught him growing up. I don't find it…moreHow is he piss poor? He has a driver and doesn't own a car. He rents and abides by a lot of what his father taught him growing up. I don't find it that strange. I would honestly be the same way. He lives well within his means and doesn't need a huge condo or a Rolls Royce to flaunt his wealth. (less)
R.K. Knightly I would suggest reading the Tapping her book. I died laughing and Cassie and Thatch's book is just as hysterical... probably my favorite couple of the…moreI would suggest reading the Tapping her book. I died laughing and Cassie and Thatch's book is just as hysterical... probably my favorite couple of the three...(less)

·  16,307 ratings  ·  1,787 reviews

Start your review of Tapping the Billionaire (Billionaire Bad Boys, #1)
Colleen Hoover
May 23, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I did a great job writing this book. Everyone should read it.
Oh, wait.
I didn't write this book.
I get really confused when it comes to what I've written and what I haven't written. But now that I think about it, this is definitely not a book I wrote. But I thought it was hilarious.
I haven't read Harry Potter yet, so I'm not sure if that's a series I wrote or not. But I definitely didn't write Tapping The Billionaire.

XxTainaxX Curvy and Nerdy
That cover is all kinds of sexy, but sadly we are not rating on covers lol Well, let me tell you that I started this on audiobook and I HAD to switch to ebook. I have never in my life been so annoyed by a narrator as I was by that lady. Just...no. I debated DNFing this a few times but I actually finished so I decided to rate/review. There wasn't anything that was glaringly bad about this but a bunch of little things that just didn't work for me. One of these was Kline's almost perfection. As ...more
Angie - Angie's Dreamy Reads
Apr 18, 2016 rated it it was amazing
UN-FREAKING-BELIEVABLE! Really. Sweet, sexy, laugh out loud hilarious, and utterly addicting. From start to finish I was LOST IN Kline and Georgia. I swear, I have a fucking book buzz. Like a book buzz that makes me want to tap dance across this darn review!

I'm so in LOVEEEEEEEEEE!
Go read it. GO GO GO.

#AmWorkingOnFullReview
Didi
It's been a couple days since I finished this, and yup...still didn't like it at ALL. $6 and change for a book. $6 and change for a book by 2 mysterious authors. I should have known better.

So what exactly didn't I like about this book? For one, the heroine, Georgia, had a very masculine sounding 'voice' early on. She spoke crudely in a way that didn't work with me at all. Now, we all have heroines that curse like a sailor and come head to head with the best of foul mouthed men. For example, in
Jen
DNF @30%

There's absolutely nothing wrong with this book. Unfortunetly I'm just not connecting with it on any level. I love the funny and sarcastic in my romance reads as much as the next gal, but it's all missing the mark for me here. Better to quit while I'm ahead and not in the mood to throw anything quite yet.

Sabrina
Jun 26, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: crazy-rich
Get it here - Currently FREE:
Amazon * Barnes & Noble

♫Listened to the audio for a re-read♫

At the beginning of the weekend I couldn't find anything to read that was actually grabbing my attention. So after some mild complaining to my friend she practically begged me to read this series and I gave in. And now after devouring not only this book, but the next two in the series as well, I could kiss her for this recommendation.

I honestly loved this couple and couldn't get enough of them. They
Vashti
Apr 30, 2016 added it
Shelves: dnf
I apparently have absolutely no sense of humor because for the life of me I could not connect with this book.I read the glowing reviews and thought that I would really like this as it had elements that I would enjoy,but no,not for me.I stopped at page 100 and could no longer continue.
Liv ☾
Jan 27, 2017 rated it really liked it
4 STARS!

☾It's 2:27AM and I've stayed up all night to finish this book. Kline Brooks isn't your typical billionaire - he's humble, nice, and a perfect gentlemen. When he starts chatting online with a girl named Rose, he doesn't know what's about to hit him.

☾Georgia Cummings is an employee for "Big-Dicked Brooks" also know as Ruck - the guy she is chatting it up with online under the name of Rose. See where things start getting a little twisted?

☾When Kline makes a move on Georgia, the two
Violina The Romance Lover
5 "Laughing my ass off adorable" stars

My heart in your hands and you in my arms, that's all I'll ever need.

This book is hands down one of the funniest book I've ever read! I saw a lot of reviews, mixed emotions towards the heroine and her quirkiness and humour. Well, damn, I can safely say that it's like this book was literally writen about a person like me. Georgie is my spirit animal and heroine-twin from every angle! This made reading this book even more entertaining. Now I am going
Stacey is Sassy
description

Thank goodness I didnt judge this book by its cover or title.

Tapping the Billionaire is the perfect example of each to their own and all that jazz. As readers and reviewers, we are not all alike and thats a bloody good thing. Whats candy for one reader is brussels sprout for another. I started reading this one completely blind. I dont remember buying it so I cant remember what attracted me to it. Im a bit over the abs of steel so I know it wasnt the cover. If I cant remember buying it, I
Beverly
Sep 03, 2016 rated it really liked it
I started this book because I wanted to laugh. I have been told this book is hilarious and you have to read it. I was a little disappointed at first because it didn't have me laugh out loud. I am happy to report that by the 20% I was laughing out loud, this book is pretty funny. It's also incredible freaking sweet. Like this guy is pretty freaking perfect for the most part. If you are looking for a funny, sexy read that will just make you happy this is it!
Denisa
Oh God, this was too much!

I just couldn't go on! I DNFed at 55% and it was so hard to get there!
It was a buddy read, so I said hey, yeah, I can't DNF this. It can't be that bad... right? Well, guess what, it was!!! I skimmed and skipped pages and it still didn't end! How can any book be so boring!!!

The idea seemed nice and it started out ok... until I passed 10%, that's where everything went to shit.
I couldn't connect to the characters, the writing was awful and the two main characters were so
Al George
May 17, 2017 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 02-free
This was a bit of a word toilet: verbose barf interspersed with some poo and some nice Charmin moments.

squeeze

Series:Yep

Sexy times: Let's put it this way: 35 mentions of p*ssy, 170+ of lips, 7 grinds, 200+ f*cks, 102 dicks, and 7 nipples. So not a down and dirty by any means...but plenty of naughty bits were stroked and poked.

aroused

Plan on reading more by the author: Undecided. Remember, word toilet.

Synopsis Georgia works for Kline, Georgia has a profile for a dating app - Rose - and Kline has one as
Sybil aka Lala
DNFF - Did Not Fucking Finish

This book came highly recommended by two book friends so even though I've developed an intense dislike for book featuring virgins as of late, I decided to jump in. I didn't finish, I couldn't. But because I feel as though this is a case of "it's me not you" (and because I knew what I was getting myself into when I started) i'm not going to rate it.

BUT...

Somewhere between the h calling herself a "stupid slut"* for agreeing to a date because the H called her
✰ Bianca ✰ BJ's Book Blog ✰

description

Never mix business with pleasure.
That is or rather has always been both Kline & Georgia's motto.
But now Georgia suddenly gets invited to dinner by her hot-as-hell boss Mr. Kline Brooks - Mazillionaire!!!

description

...it didn't hurt that he was easy on the eyes. Well, not my eyes, but other women's eyes. I was sure he was easy on their eyes. My eyes knew not to look at him.

Ok, he says he's only asking her because she was at the right place at the right time and because he won't survive another one of
JewelsyGoolsy
Nov 29, 2016 rated it liked it
3.25 -enjoyable but unbelievable- Stars

I had a good time with this one. Thank you to my awesome GR friend Laura Johnson (aka Delight Special) for this recommendation! You gave Sgt. Dirty Perv a steamy, feel-good time :)
description

You can expect a low angst, humorous and sexy read from this one, but also expect to strain and extend your belief to it's furthest level. There were times where I had to fan myself from the hot nookie but also times where I had to take some unbelievable scenarios with a pinch of
Wendy'sThoughts
May 24, 2016 rated it liked it
Recommends it for: Romance
3.5 For Sh#ts and Giggles Stars
* * * 1/2

Always fun to try and guess who authors are when they are writing together under one name. Max Monroe is a great sounding name for sure...The idea was fun, there were swoon worthy moments and much to enjoy.
My main pet peeve was the use of Baby all the time...something which always annoys...
But the overall experience was an easy read with many giggles. More books to come with this series, so should be interesting to see how they turn out.

For more Reviews,
Shadi ***save your ratings use disclaimers**
I absolutely fell in love with the h. Review to come.

Book Facts: Tapping the Billionaire

Genre: Contemporary Romance
Part of a Series/Installment:
Standalone/Cliffhanger: (view spoiler)
M/F-M/M-M/M/F-etc: (view spoiler)
Multi-Luv'n/Ménages: (view spoiler)
Was There Descriptive Sex: (view spoiler)
Contains Cheating: (view spoiler)
Amount of Sex in The Book 1-10: (view spoiler)
Cami
Mar 22, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: giggle-fest
4.5 STARS!!!

Omigoodness.this book was all kinds of hilarious!

Georgia Cummings is not lucky when it comes to dating but she's using a dating app because her employer requires it. Of course most all of her profile is made up & she even uses a picture of her best friend instead of herself. She does strike up a funny online conversation with one guy who thinks dick pics are okay.

Georgias boss Kline Brooks is sexy as hell and off limits since they work together but he manages to talk her into
Bindi Boo
Jul 30, 2016 rated it liked it

This started off light, funny and fun. Later it became mildly unbelievable, draggy and boring, i skimmed many many pages. SO MANY unbelievable parts - a down to earth, humble BILLIONAIRE who wasn't quite interested in other women... yeaaaa, i don't buy that. Would have made the story slightly realistic if he was just simply rich, didn't need to be a billionaire. The heroine was intelligent, smart and sassy living in New York... and a 26 year old virgin. RIGHHHHHTTTTT...! There was
✰♊ Angie ♊✰
My heart in your hands and you in my arms, thats all Ill ever need.

So, how'd it stack up?

descriptiondescriptiondescription

*** 3 Seductive Lip Bites ***

Um, ok... well, hmmm... ok... How to write this review?
This dual POV book was syrupy sweet with just about OTT everything . A 26 yr old virgin female lead, a stupid-rich (but super humble) H, ridiculous drama that really should have been an easily resolved misunderstanding but ended up being the catalyst to a juvenile break-up. Which, was *as expected* resolved in WAY
Natalie ✩★ The Biblioholic ★✩
This was one of the BEST BOOKS OF 2016!!

I've never read anything by these authors (that I know of) and I am so freaking happy that I took the chance on them. With this book, Max Monroe have proven that they are HUGE contenders.

First laugh: gargoyle/hunchback of Notre Dame dick

Second laugh: "HAPPY! HAPPY! JOY! JOY! Have a great day celebrating! - Georgia" (on a sympathy card)

Third laugh: "trampvestite" (actually any scene involving Leslie lol)

Fourth laugh: lots of what happens is
Paula
Apr 27, 2016 rated it really liked it

4.5 stars!

I LOVED this book sooooo much! Sexy, funny, sweet, swoony, and totally addictive! WELL DONE.

I wanna know who wrote this bad boy?!

Jean
Apr 27, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
5 Amazing Stars!!!!

LOVED, LOVED, LOVED!!!!

What I really loved about this book was the uniqueness of the storyline.  It was just so good!  And another thing, Kline Brooks.  Sigh...... he was amazing!  Kline is obviously a rich, intelligent, attractive man, but unlike other books, he was not cocky, he did not think he was God's gift to this Earth, and he did not go for "casual hook-ups" with random women just because he could.  He was classy and sophisticated and yep, he was perfect!

Kline owns a
Rachel
Loved this one! Hero was super sweet and very into the heroine.

Safety info: (view spoiler)
This was a very cute and enjoyable read. Light and funny with good banter.
Mandy
LOVED this book! Super funny, sexy and so much fun - this was a fantastic book! I absolutely adored these characters, their families and their friends. There were so many laugh-out-loud moments and my face actually hurts after reading this because I was smiling so much! Kline and Georgia are one of my favorite book couples ever - their chemistry is amazing! Kline is the ultimate book boyfriend! I loved this book so much and I can't wait for the next book in this series!
RJ
Apr 26, 2016 marked it as did-not-finish
The H going on about how good he is in the bedroom was a turn-off but I moved past it because he's not the type to sleep around but the h being a virgin is a deal breaker. Give her some damn experience as well.
Leila
4 Benny stars!

This book was just fun! A Quick wit steamy dirty talking billionaire kind of fun.

The antics of dumb-as-a-doornail intern, Leslie, had me giggling and rolling my eyes. Who thinks that the community fridge is full of food that has been given cute names for her to eat?!

The clichéd secondary characters grew on me. Everyone needs a smart-mouthed friend as a roommate and a flamboyant gay man as your work cohort. These two provided enough jokes and innuendos to keep this girl quite
seton
Apr 29, 2016 rated it it was ok
Genre: rom-com

Help me out here, I said into the phone. Who is Coca-Cola?

The quarterback on the white team.

You mean Cokel?

Yeah, thats him.

Is she fucking nicknaming the players? Thatch boomed in disgrace.

Uh-huh, she responded over what sounded like a mouthful of chips, not an ounce of shame in her tone.

Yeah, not an ounce of shame at the stupid nicknames ("Hunchcock of Notre Dame" anyone?). EVERY character was doing it. I couldnt take it anymore. Was everyone twelve yrs old? It was pathological.
Ann Lou
Apr 30, 2016 rated it really liked it
This is one of those books that should come with a warning. DO NOT READ IN PUBLIC. Heed my warning if you don't want others to think you belong in an asylum. Thank the stars, I read this at home but still got the concerned looks from laughing so hard my stomach hurts.
Reasons why I fell in love with this book:
1. There is no other man/other woman drama.
2. The Hero Kline is not a manwhore.
3. There is low angst. Just what I needed.
4. The epilogue was really really sweet.
5. There are so many laugh

• La storia che volevamo
  • Stranded
  • The Stopover (The Miles High Club, #1)
  • Park Avenue Player
  • Le nostre prime sette volte
  • La verità è che non ti odio abbastanza
  • The Dugout
  • Boss Man Bridegroom
  • Sempre lei
  • Questo amore sarà un disastro
  • The Lineup
  • L'ultimo bacio
  • His Royal Highness
  • The Price Of Scandal (Bluewater Billionaires)
  • The Marriage Effect (Washington Wolves, #3)
  • Tutto il blu che parla di noi (I colori dell'amore, #1)
  • Inappropriate
  • Mai più così vicini

Billionaire Bad Boys (3 books)
  • Banking the Billionaire (Billionaire Bad Boys, #2)
  • Scoring the Billionaire (Billionaire Bad Boys, #3)

News & Interviews

“My heart in your hands and you in my arms, that’s all I’ll ever need.” 22 likes
“I couldn’t help myself. This woman whom I’d seen handle an entire boardroom full of cocky sons of bitches without batting an eye was crazy adorable. She was tough as nails and hotter than sin. And Christ, she was hilarious. I wanted more of her. A lot fucking more.” 13 likes