Start by marking “Revelation (Legacy #3)” as Want to Read:
Revelation (Legacy #3)

Revelation

(Legacy #3)

Lex Knightley is keeping count. It's been seventy-five days since Quin left for Los Angeles. Seventy-five days without one word from him. Sixty-one since she made a deal with a devil. A deal she already regrets. And exactly thirty-nine days since Onyx-the deadliest emotion-altering medication yet-hit the streets, leaving an escalating body count in its wake.

With Zenigenic
Published January 23rd 2016 by Dog Ear Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Revelation, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Revelation

Start your review of Revelation (Legacy #3)
Carrie (The Butterfly Reader)
Mar 08, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: march-2016
This was bittersweet to me. I was eagerly awaiting what would happen in this series after Prophecy, the struggle to wait was so hard! I wanted this book in my hands ASAP! The book did not disappoint! It was the best in the whole series, Ellery keeps getting better with every book, the writing is flawless here! All the secrets we have been dying for is revealed. There are no loose ends, everything wraps up perfectly!

So with all of this high praise why was it bittersweet? I hate to see this aweso
T.M. Payne
Feb 05, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Book: Revelation (Legacy #3)
Author: Ellery A. Kane
Publication Date: 1/23/2016
Reviewed by: Tammy Payne- Book Nook Nuts
My Rating: 5 Stars

REVIEW *May contain spoilers *

This book picks up where book 2 left off. Lexi is still with that horrible Augustus and Quin is still far away from her. They must deal with the drug issue before there is no one left. Lexi's friends think she should move on and keep trying to set her up on dates but her heart belongs to Quin however does his still belong to her?

Th
Jessica Bronder
Jan 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing
It has come down to the end of the line for Lex and her friends and family. They have to prove that Zenigenic and Steele Founder have nefarious plans for the drugs. But Lex has to do it without Quin. She misses him greatly but is still trying to prove his father’s innocence. But is everyone really trying to stop Xander? Not everyone’s motives are as clear as Lex first thought.

This has been one heck of a ride since the first book. Lex is such a strong woman and has some great friends and family t
Isis Ray-sisco
I enjoyed reading the conclusion of the Legacy trilogy but I enjoyed the first two installments better. I still enjoyed the characters and the plot. I would give the ending a 3.5. I am sure others would enjoy it especially if they like dystopian reads. I would recommend the series to others it was a good overall read.
Bella
Nov 18, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Ellery Kane just gets better and better. The third and final book in the trilogy (obviously) is thrilling. Brilliantly written, with constant character development, more action, more twisted plot threads, and glorious revelations. Couldn't put this one down, and didn't want to finish it at the same time.
Krystal Stubbs
Jun 17, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Book #3 Revelation is a tremendous read. Like her other books Ellery Kane keeps you on the edge of your seating and wanting to keep reading and not put the books down. Following Lex's path to finish what her mother started keeps you intrigued.
Rachel (The Rest Is Still Unwritten)
Sarah Girl Plus Book
Feb 04, 2016 rated it it was amazing
The final book in the Legacy Trilogy, Revelation has arrived and it’s spectacular.

Author Ellery Kane announced in her blog post “As its title suggests, Revelation promises to reveal all that is unknown” And I can honestly confirm she has held true. And not only that, but ATROS LIVES!

In the first book I never thought I would end up liking Lex, but by the end of this, I found myself not only cheering her on but the rest of the gang too. Revelation makes all the necessary twists, turns and feels a
Alyssaburney
Jan 01, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I started and ended this book today. I think it was probably my favorite of the series. By the third book, I was familiar with the characters (at least you think you are). But this series always keeps you guessing. Really enjoyed the theme of the emotion altering drugs and the government's misuse of certain drugs and power. Doesn't seem too far fetched...especially in a futuristic, dystopian setting
Stephanie
Apr 19, 2016 rated it it was amazing
This is the third and last installment of the legacy trilogy. WOW, that was a fantastic ending! This book picks up right where book two ends, Kane makes sure that we are not missing a thing in this book. Revelation was able to wrap everything up perfectly. I love this trilogy and cannot believe that it is over already. Ellery Kane was able to give her characters Lex and Quin a type of dynamic that really worked with their personalities and complexity. I love this trilogy!
Laney
Feb 23, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Ellery Kane has done it again!! "Revelation" answered all of the questions we have had in this trilogy in a dramatic thriller that will keep you turning the pages. You fall in love with the characters all over again and find yourself cheering them on as the plot thickens. What a great ending to a phenomenal trilogy!! Well done Ellery Kane! Can't wait to see what's next!
Lisa P
Aug 22, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Sooo good! It's hard to write a review without any spoilers. Everything comes to a head. Gang shootings, EAMs, Zenigenic, Lex and crew, String, Emma, Augustus, Xandi and others- some crazy twists and turns, emotional highs and lows, and couldn't put it down. I hope there's a follow up/ spinoff from how it ended because not all loose ends were tied up.
Sheyla
May 22, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Defenitely worth each second spent reading this book. The end kept me at the edge of my seat! I can't believe it had come to an end. Interesting stuff, the characters the same but always saying something new.
Bobbi
Sep 06, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2016, series, ya
Great ending to the trilogy.
SARAH
Aug 15, 2016 rated it liked it
Shelves: young-adult
The third novel was the best of the three.
Michelle
Mar 17, 2018
« previous 1 3 next »
Goodreads Librari...: Deleting redundant copy of book 2 16 Apr 29, 2019 08:57PM

• A Woman Complete
  • Training Ground (Girls of Summer, #1)
  • Outside the Lines (Girls of Summer, #3)
  • Game Time (Girls of Summer, #2)
  • The Way Home
  • The Road to Canada (Girls of Summer, #4)
  • Girls of Summer (Girls of Summer, #5)
  • One Small Step
  • The Beast of Buckingham Palace
  • The Child Next Door
  • Fire and Water
  • Trail Magic
  • Wraith (Wraith, #1)
  • The Love & Lies of Rukhsana Ali
  • Grave Possession (Wraith, #3)
  • Shadow Bound (Wraith, #2)
  • We're All Mad Here (Wraith, #0.5)
  • Slime
Forensic psychologist by day, novelist by night, Ellery Kane has been writing--professionally and creatively--for as long as she can remember. Just like many of her main characters, Ellery loves to ask why, which is the reason she became a psychologist in the first place. Real life really is stranger than fiction, and Ellery's writing is often inspired by her day job. Evaluating violent criminals ...more

Legacy (3 books)