Start by marking “Elastic Hearts (Hearts, #3)” as Want to Read:
Elastic Hearts (Hearts, #3)

Elastic Hearts (Hearts #3)

4.07  ·  Rating Details ·  3,457 Ratings  ·  509 Reviews
Victor Reuben.
Most sought out divorce attorney in LA.

Nicole Alessi.
Soon to be ex-wife of Hollywood's biggest star, Victor’s latest client and his boss's daughter.

In such a high profile divorce, they can't afford any extra drama. Luckily, neither one of them has anything to hide.
Unless you count the mind blowing sex they had…
Once…
Twice…
Three times all those years ago.
Published March 20th 2016

To ask other readers questions about Elastic Hearts, please sign up.

Kim Reyes Victor is Estelle's brother and one of Oliver's best friend. Nicole was not mentioned in the previous books..
Ann-marie It can be read as a standalone but its the third and final book in the heart series. Previous characters from the earlier books are mentioned.

Christy
Jan 22, 2016 Christy rated it really liked it
4 stars!!!

photo FE0B2152-D13D-4DC9-948B-57520C076577_zpsyccrp49t.jpg

Elastic Hearts is a book I dropped everything to read once it hit my kindle. Claire Contreras is one of those authors for me. I will read anything this woman writes! I went in knowing this was going to be different than the other ‘hearts’ books in this series. It was a bit of forbidden love, but it was also on the lighter and sexier side!

Nicole Alessi is in the process of getting a divorce. And Victor Rueben is her lawyer. It’s a big divorce (she was married to an actor) with a lot o
Jennifer Kyle
Feb 10, 2016 Jennifer Kyle rated it liked it
Shelves: arcs
3.5 "GOALS" STARS

description

Claire Contreras gifts fans of the series with Victor Rueben’s story and this can in fact be read as a standalone if you are so inclined. I found the plot very original as Victor and the heroine, Nicole Alessi meet years prior and have a hot and heavy affair. This affair comes to an end when he finds out that her father is his new boss at his firm.

”There is no us, Nicole. There never was. We were friends, we had sex, but that was it. I thought that was clear.”

Years later and
*****3.5 STARS*****
{ARC Generously Provided by Author}

I have loved this series since the first book, and ever since that one I was always intrigued by Victor. If you have read Kaleidoscope Hearts & Paper Hearts, you know just how incredible Oliver and Jensen were. Those guys made my heart just melt. So I was expecting to fall madly in love with Victor too. I mean I really liked him in the previous two books! But regretfully in his book, he came off as being more douchey than swoony.

The story
Brandi
Mar 13, 2016 Brandi rated it liked it
3.5 Stars

description

Elastic Hearts is Victor's story - and the synopsis sounded fantastic. I was anxious to jump into this one. A brewing reconnection/romance between an attorney and his client, who is also the bosses daughter - I was sure I was in for a riveting read.

description

While the writing was great, I just never really found myself invested in the characters and instead of an angsty, forbidden romance - I simply found myself bored and disconnected. Don't get me wrong, it's not a bad story, just kind of middle
Beverly
Mar 13, 2016 Beverly rated it really liked it
I love forbidden love and sneaking around, so a story about a girl falling for her divorce attorney is right up my alley. I really loved how this story was actually more than that too. Nicole and Victor actually had a fling five years prior. I call it fling because it was just sexual but more than a one night stand. Their fling may have turned into more eventually, but Victor called it quits after discovering she was the boss’s daughter.

Months later Nicole is marrying an up and coming actor. Sh
Claire Contreras
Jan 22, 2016 Claire Contreras added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Available now!! <3
S.M. West
5 "my shirt's better" STARS

This was just what I needed! So much fun, sooo off-the-charts hot, and just so...*sigh*...Victor!

Claire’s said it many times but I’ll say it again, this is different from the other books in the Heart series. Don't go in with that expectation. Victor Rueben and Nicole Alessi aren’t a second chances type romance because while they hooked up in the past,

and even though it was out of this world, that’s all it was.

There may have been a niggling something, something unde
Lana ❇✾Dirty Girl Romance❇✾
3.5 Stars

The woman I would have to let go of if I wanted to keep my career was the same woman I didn't want to live without.

This is one of those times where I really wish that Goodreads had half stars. Because while Elastic Hearts wasn't a solid 4 star read for me, it wasn't quite a 3 star either. I enjoyed it, quite a bit in fact. There were just a few things missing that kept me from rating any higher. But let's be real, I'm also a reviewer that's stingy with my stars, so a 3.5 star read i
Rachel Reads Ravenously
2 stars

Claire Contreras is one of my favorite authors, really she is. Two of her books are my all-time favorite reads, and I will read anything she writes because I know she will deliver a unique love story that will stand out amongst the sea of generic romance books out there.

That being said, Elastic Hearts wasn’t the book for me. I didn’t really feel the connection between Nicole and Victor and I got a little bit sick of the constant will we or won’t we between them. The biggest issue for me
Michelle
ARC provided by author in exchange for an honest review. Thank you Claire!

photo d77b3892f90e02d58d9483097d4546_zpsnf4300b8.gif

Claire Contreras continues to pull all the right strings in her third installment of the Hearts Series. So if you read the first two book of the series, then you were taken on an emotional, heartbreaking and raw journey of love and healing. But in her newest release, Elastic Hearts,Claire took her readers on an journey that was less emotional but still had all the feels to make your hearts flutter.

photo e2f7ce6671dfb1e22a2d89cb629913_zpstbc78typ.gif“I hadn’t seen him in
MELISSA
Jan 22, 2016 MELISSA rated it really liked it
4.5 Stars!
(ARC provided by author)

photo 0A308B3E-C0AB-48CC-A7A4-8A6C7DA593DB_zpsvvarbj4g.jpg

Nicole Alessi is a costume designer going through a high profile divorce. She was married to a huge Hollywood movie star. Her father is a divorce attorney in LA, so she turns to him for help with her divorce. Her father appoints his most sought after attorney, Victor Reuben to represent her. Only the best for Nicole. The problem is Nicole & Victor had a fling five years ago before they knew he worked for her father. Victor wanted to make partner & put h
Hulya Kara Yuksel
Jan 23, 2016 Hulya Kara Yuksel rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
"Paper Hearts" always will be my favorite in this series but I really enjoyed Victor & Nicole's story too... And also the gang was here. :) Jensen, Oliver, Mia, Estelle. I really missed all of them and as always they were so sweet and funny! :)

Ps. I highly recommend this series to everyone! Especially you must meet Jensen! (2nd Book - Paper Hearts) :)

Maria...
"4 Elastic Hearts stars"

"Been there, done that, bought the shirt."
"I tore that shit up."
"Victor."
"I'm just saying, my shirt's better. And much bigger."

Ok My friends this book was HOT! HOT! HOT!
description
I really enjoyed this book!It was an easy and sexy story without drama and two crazy people who wanted to rip their clothes off every chance they got but they didn't at first...
description

"You mean I finally caught the untamable Victor Reuben?"

This book was great!I loved the story line,the author and her writing! Al
Katy Loves Romance ❤️
4.5 Final Goal Stars

photo FB638222-C03C-4D43-9761-D191DE9B3C73_zpsrzltwuop.jpg

Gah I ADORE this series, I've read them each in order. Paper Hearts has always been my favourite Jensen be still my beating heart, that being said I'm a pool of dopey eyed glue when it comes to A HOT ALPHA Lawyer, and more so when that lawyer is protective and caring underneath and that is exactly what Victor is.

So what's it about?
Nicole is Victors boss's daughter, they have some past history and split when Victors career was just starting which led to Nicole marrying a fi
♥~♥Geri Reads ♥~♥
3.5 stars!

"You are every goal I never knew I wanted."

I became a huge fan of Claire Contreras and this series when I read Kaleidoscope Hearts last year. By the time Paper Hearts was released, I may have graduated to stalker status. So when I heard that she's going to write a book on Victor, I was over the moon.

Elastic Hearts is the third installment of the Hearts series, and I have to say that the tone of this book is more lighthearted compared to the angst fest Claire served up in the previou
Sharon ∞❥ is an angst book junkie ❥∞
4 ★'s

We hadn't really had a chance to get to know Victor very well so I was looking forward to reading his book and getting to know him better. And...with loving the first two book so much, I was really hoping this one would stack up to the others.

Well, we definitely got to know Victor and I really liked him but he's seriously intense! I wasn't really expecting it and him being oh so Alpha...Phewww!

Unfortunately, the story is just not as good as the first two and I think a lot of that had to d
Mikee Andrea (ReadWithMikee)
DNF @ 67%

I just decided to give up on this because I wasn't really feeling the story no matter how hard I tried to push myself to like it. As much as I wanted to finish Elastic Hearts, I just couldn't...

Elastic Hearts was probably my least favorite of the Hearts series. Claire's books are some of the few contemporaries that I've actually managed to sit through from beginning to end without getting pissed off at the romance or the main characters, but I think this might be the first exception I h
Allison ❤️Will Never Conquer Her TBR❤️
4.5 "Been there, done that, bought the shirt" Stars!

Review to come on release day 3/20/16

Advanced copy received by author in exchange for my honest review.

Elizabeth
Jan 27, 2016 Elizabeth rated it really liked it
"I deserved better than to be somebody's dirty little secret. I deserved to be number one in somebody's life."
description

Elastic Hearts is the third book in the Hearts Series. Each book can be read as a stand-alone although keep in mind the characters featured in the series overlap quite a bit. Each installment of this series has pulled on my emotions and held my heart in a vise! The character driven plot is heartfelt, and each book is passionate writing at its best!

Nicole Alessi is a Hollywood Social
Paige
Jan 22, 2016 Paige rated it liked it
3.5 "People Change" Stars

Elastic Hearts is the third standalone book in the Hearts series. As this isn't a second chance romance in the way that the first two books were, it was a much lighter read but still told a meaningful story. Just like with with first two books in the series, though, Claire brings an array of emotions and loads of sexual tension. Elastic Hearts was a smile inducing ending to the Hearts series.

Victor is the guy that no lady has tied down. He's the funny one who likes bein
Michelle
Feb 26, 2016 Michelle rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
First. If you have not yet read this series, you are missing out on one of the best second chance romance series ever written. Like, in the history of second chance love stories – this up there lingering around the very tippy top of the list. Each book in the Hearts Series focuses on a couple and can be read as a standalone, but I do personally recommend always reading them in order for the full effect.

Now, for those that started this journey with KH, we’ve known Victor for some time now. We kno
AJ

I love Claire Contreras, but I admit this series has been a bit of a mixed bag for me. Kaleidoscope Hearts left me feeling conflicted, Paper Hearts totally rocked my world and was among my favourites of 2015 - this book fell somewhere in the middle. This one has a different feel to it than the other books in the series, it’s not as dramatic or heavy on the feels, instead it’s a lighter, sexier story with great banter and with a fantastic set up, it’s brimming with intensity from the ver
TheresaDK
4 Hearts stars!

This great addition to the Hearts series is about Victor (Elle's brother from KH) and his past hook-up now celebrity client Nicole.

I have to say, it is a bit unfair that Victor has to fill the shoes of such awesome Hs such as Oliver and Jensen. But I do think he did a very good job. Whereas KH and PH were 5 star reads, I can "only" give this one 4 stars. The difference is a was more in love with the other two couples. Nothing more nothing less.

I really enjoyed the storyline, being
✰ Bianca ✰ BJ's Book Blog ✰

I loved it!
Or rather, I loved Victor! I already loved him in the previous books and he's just as amazing in his own book.
It was a really sweet and adorable and funny and sexy second chance romance with a tiny little sad/nostalgic mood here and there....

Smokin Hot Book Blog Email

Sunny
Mar 07, 2016 Sunny rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
4.5 stars!

Let me start off by saying how much different Elastic Hearts is than the other books in this series. It is just as good, but has a totally different feel. And I loved it.

Victor. GAWD, that man. I love the grumpy, unattainable ones, so I knew I'd love him way back when I read Kaleidoscope Hearts. He didn't disappoint. Victor is so much more... Aggressive than Bean and Jensen. He's all growly and alpha and I was into it. We also see a sweeter side to him, and it just endeared me to him
Layla| Words we love by
Feb 21, 2016 Layla| Words we love by rated it really liked it
5 hot vicole stars
I loved this book hard !
It's so different from everything Claire has written before and just any other book she wrote she nailed it to perfection . Only this one was on the highest hotness scale as to any other book of hers . You would think it'll be another awesome book in the same logic of the series but I promise you IT IS NOT .
First off, Victor "holy hotness batman" is the hottest and most dominant , brooding/ass*ole/jerk of Claire's heroes. He had me at the prologue ! H
Donna ~ The Romance Cover
Firstly, this is nothing like the previous books in this series and this book concentrates on Victor Reuben and Nicole Alessi. Victor was the lawyer and I have to say I adored him and his hot, alpha, jealous tendencies, he really made this book. Nicole Alessi was Victor's bosses daughter but she was married to an actor, but Nicole and Victor had been intimate before him. To Victor, Nicole was the one that got away and now having been asked to deal with her divorce Victor's morals are tested to t ...more
Pavlina Read more sleep less blog❤❤
Woohoo :)))

*An advance reading copy was generously provided to me in exchange for an honest review.*

Jessica  (Angie & Jessica's Dreamy Reads)
Angsty. Sexy. Addictive. Elastic Hearts is an unputdownable page turner that had me unable to think about reading another book for days after I finished. I'm such a huge fan of this author and this series is my absolute favorite from her. But Elastic Hearts is different. It's not a second chance love story like KH and PH. There's no deep rooted history to navigate through between Victor and Nicole. It's refreshing and different and emotional, but still fits this series' message about true love a ...more
Luna Sol
Jan 27, 2016 Luna Sol rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arcs
I loved this book. Wow, the chemistry between Victor and Nicole. Amazing!
What I love the most about it is the irresistible attraction the characters have and the fact that they shouldn't be together for different reasons made that pull even stronger. It kept the anticipation going and I just could not resist turning the pages to see how this was going to happen. They flirted and remembered about their quick encounters in the past. All of the sudden Nicole married a mega super star and Victor wa
Everything Claire! : Get an ARC of Elastic Hearts! 37 62 Mar 18, 2016 02:27AM
  • Adrian (The Billionaire's Secret Baby)
  • Hitman’s Secret Baby
  • Emma's Dream (Morgan's Run Romances #1)
  • Love on a Dirt Road (The Roughneck Series, #1)
  • The Apartment (The Apartment Novels, #1)
  • Unblocked - Episode Five (Timber Towers, #5)
  • The Ending I Want
  • Sweetest Venom (Virtue, #2)
  • Donor (Dresdan Coven, #2)
  • Mason (Remington Ranch, #1)
  • Wilder
  • Phoenix (Bellator Saga, #4)
  • SEAL's Bride: A Secret Baby Romance
  • Stay Until We Break (Hub City, #2)
  • This One Moment (Pushing Limits, #1)
  • My Despicable Ex: Book 2 (The Ashly Roberts Saga, #2)
  • Love Rekindled (Love Surfaced, #2)
  • Once Kissed (O'Brien Family, #1)
Claire Contreras is a New York Times Best Selling Author. Her books range from romantic suspense to contemporary romance and are currently translated in seven different languages.

She lives in Miami, Fl with her husband, two adorable boys, three bulldogs, and two stray cats that she refuses to admit are hers (even though they live on her porch, she named them, and continues to feed them). When she
More about Claire Contreras...

Hearts (3 books)
  • Kaleidoscope Hearts (Hearts, #1)
  • Paper Hearts (Hearts, #2)

“The woman I would have to let go of if I wanted to keep my career was the same woman I didn’t want to live without.” 5 likes
“Nic?” he asked, his voice low and near my ear. My stomach did a flip-flop.
“Yeah?” I whispered.
“You’re going to have to learn to breathe when you’re near me. We’ll be doing this a lot.”
My head whipped toward him, and he reared back slightly to put a little distance between our faces.
“You’re unbelievable,” I said.
“So I’ve been told.”