Start by marking “SEAL for Her Protection (SEALs of Coronado, #1)” as Want to Read:
SEAL for Her Protection (SEALs of Coronado, #1)

SEAL for Her Protection

(SEALs of Coronado #1)

He saved her from the danger once before. Can he save her again, this time from danger he doesn't even see coming?

When investigative journalist Hayley Garner is kidnapped by terrorists, she's sure they're going to kill her. But in sweeps handsome Navy SEAL Chasen Ward to rescue her. After getting her to safety, he disappears into the night before she can even thank him.

W
Published April 12th 2016

To ask other readers questions about SEAL for Her Protection, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about SEAL for Her Protection

Jo-Anne
Aug 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: own, wtr
While in Africa reporting on a terrorist group, Hayley was kidnapped by the terrorists. This would make a terrific article - if she lived. Lucky for her as well as the other women who were kidnapped, they were rescued by a SEAL team.

She could not get her sexy rescuer out of her mind. Hayley wanted to see him again but couldn't find him. That is until she runs into him when she was researching a story at the new Navy Training Facility. Chasen had been hoping to see her again, too. So now that he
Erin
Mar 11, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: series, books-i-own
3.5 stars. Although a departure from my usual reading fare, I just couldn't help snagging this freebie from KOBO. At fourteen chapters, SEAL for Her Protection quickly escalates the relationship between Holly and Chasen (oh the names they give these characters). I liked Paige Tyler's writing and she produces a well developed story.
Yesenia Gonzalez
From her other books I expected more it answered questions but I don't feel like I connected with the characters I hope the next book can draw me in.

They were cute together, not so much suspense a bit of a twist but just felt rushed overall it was okay.
Amy
Dec 22, 2016 rated it it was ok
This was a solid 4 star but then what the actual hell happened at the end??? I feel like there were 2 different stories running through the author's mind so she went half with one and half with the other. I'm just wondering if the ACTUAL story, the plot that made sense, will ever be wrapped up. Except I don't trust her to wrap anything up any more so I guess I won't know.
Erica
Apr 18, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: alpha, badass, military
SEAL for Her Protection is book one in a new series, SEALs of Coronado.
Paige Tyler is also a new to me author, I have no clue how I've missed her previous books but it looks like I have a ton of back list reading to get to!!

Hayley Garner is an investigative journalist currently in Africa.
She and the other journalist's are under their military's protection which means they only get to see what the country wants them to see.
She decides to take an unapproved trip out to get her own story and ends
Elizabeth Neal
Jan 27, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Hayley is in Africa to report on a certain terrorist group. Unfortunately, she gets an up close and personal viewpoint when she's taken hostage. Thankfully for Hayley, she's rescued before the terrorists are able to carry through on their threats.

Chasen and his SEAL teammates are tasked with the rescue of Hayley and the other women being held captive.

A month later, as Hayley is covering a story regarding construction of a new SEAL campus, she runs into her rescuer, the man she was hoping to see
Wendy
Sep 03, 2017 rated it did not like it
Shelves: abandoned
3 minutes in and I abandoned this book. This is so trite and ...seriously? Kitschy and lame. she fell in luuurve with his beautiful blue eyes while he rescued her from Boko Haram and he wanted to kiss her when he deposited her in the heli, because he could see her beauty underneath the grime and dirt. I am sorry. Not for me.
Meghan
May 07, 2019 rated it liked it
Interesting premise and cute story. Some aspects were predictable but it was still well written and a fun romance. Great dialogue showed two strong individuals who together are a great couple. The SEALs were entertaining and their personalities seem like this will be a good series full of action, mischief and romance.
Arica Carter
Jan 31, 2017 rated it really liked it
This book was gave great detail and really made you feel like you were experiencing what Hayley felt. From being a prisoner of war, and the PTSD that was a result of it, to intimate moments with her Seal, Chasen. Great job of making you really felt like you were there.
E.
Jan 30, 2019 rated it really liked it
Danger, insta-lust that intensifies pretty quickly, interesting case to investigate, but resolution was rushed and incomplete and kind of odd for me. I love the couple together and look forward to reading about others on the Team, but I hope there is a bit more exposition of some of the other dangling threads.
Pippa
Feb 11, 2019 rated it did not like it
I know why this book was free! This is my first and absolutely my last by this author, utterly dreadful, I hadn't even completed the first paragraph before realising what an immature pile of poop this is. The writing standard is that of Enid Blyton (although the subject matter is not suitable for children). I will not waste my time on this drivel.
CarolKat
Jul 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I am currently doing a re-read of all my favorite series, I am reviewing those I haven't so you guys can find them too.

Hailey has survived being kidnapped by terrorists thanks to a Navy Seal mission. Things happened so fast she never got to thank the Seal who carried her out of that hell.

Chasen hasn't been able to forget about the journalist he rescued a few weeks back. Now he has the opportunity to see her again and he isn't going to waste a single moment.

Relationships are hard for Seals and Ch

Apr 14, 2016 rated it really liked it
Eva Millien
Apr 12, 2016 rated it really liked it
Review: SEAL for Her Protection (SEALs of Coronado #1) Paige Tyler
Investigative journalist, Hayley Garner finds herself falling for the sexy Navy SEAL who rescued her from terrorists and its good thing he’s around to protect her because she’s had the feeling someone’s been watching her in this exciting romance.

The attraction that Navy SEAL Chase Ward feels for Hayley is immediate and intense and the readers can’t help but feel the heat as Chase and Hayley not only burn up the sheets but Chase
Toni Lewis
Dec 05, 2016 rated it it was amazing
My Seal

Haley could have never thought in her life that she would ever be kidnapped even though she put herself in a lot of dangerous places . But after three days of being held captives in walked her knight in shining armor. Chasen knew he had to find Haley and once he got her out and safe on the helicopter to return her to the states he never thought he would see her again . Well Haley was determined to find the Seal that saved her life . What do you think happen ? More twist then you think
Marsha Spohn
Reviewed at Haunted Bookshelf

Haley usually was strong, stubborn and did things her way – even when her way was the dangerous path. This time it backfired on her and she’s found herself a prisoner of terrorists who will most likely kill her in the next 24 hours – after they’re done with the acts that she can easily imagine before death is a blessing. She knows she should try to escape but with an injured ankle that won’t hold her weight,it’s pretty much useless. She will face her fate but not wit
The Nutbarn
Nov 01, 2018 rated it liked it
Hayley Garner is a newspaper reporter in San Diego and she never stops following a story. If that means risks to her safety, she's more than willing to do it. That's how she found herself kidnapped by Boko Haram, and being held in a terrorist camp in Nigeria. Three days of terror pass, wondering if she will be beheaded or worse, before she hears the unmistakable sounds of battle just outside the door of her cell. She is even more scared because she doesn't know what this means. Is it help? Is it ...more
Linda  Johnston
Aug 18, 2018 rated it really liked it
Harley Garner was kidnapped by terrorists while she was overseas as a journalist. They were going to kill her, but the Navy Seals came and got the prisoners out. Navy Seals Chasen Ward was the one that rescued her. She kept thinking of him and when she had a chance to go conference about a new place for the seals to train she jumped at the chance to go try to find him and thank him. She actually ran into and they started to talking. He ask her out and they started dating. Since she got back she ...more
Melanie Lear
Feb 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Paige Tyler has a way of writing that pulls you in to the story from the first page. I literally couldn't put this down. The characters are so well written that you really feel like you know then. Chasen is a gorgeous Navy Seal, he is on a mission with his team to rescue an American jounalist who was ambushed and taken. Hayley, an American reporter, has been tied up and left in a small room, injured, alone and frightened when Chasen swoops in and rescues her. Hayley is unable to forget her rescu ...more
Helen
Aug 31, 2018 rated it it was amazing
E-Reader. Thriller /Mystery

Hayley Garner is journalist.  Her editor decided to send to Nigeria to find any information related to the terrorists.

The Nigerian Army protected foreign journalists & phtographers to their base.  Hayley is very hard headed & leaves the base without permission.  And she gets kidnapped by a terrorist group.

She thinks she going to die there.  But she & other women are saved by A US Navy Seal Team. She'll never forget his blue eyes!

There are to many characters
Jocelyne
Mar 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This was my first Paige Tyler's book and it definitely won't be the last. I love romantic suspense and this one is very great! This book has it all: suspense, romance, fast pace, steamy. Some scenes are like in a movie! I love the two main characters, Harley and Chasen. They are both strong. This story, so well written, kept my attention from the beginning. I like the description of the seal training! This was also my first listen to Rhiannon Angell and she has a great voice. The narration was v ...more
Mona Livsey
Jun 22, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Made for Each Other, A Perfect Seal Novel

Seal for Her Protection is a Sweetly Romantic Journey through good and bad. For investigative journalist Hayley Garner is kidnapped by terrorists, fearing for her life until she is saved by Navy SEAL Chasen Ward. Unexpected sparks erupt between the two, as they reconnect after coming back to the States.
But things just keep getting hotter between them physically as well as socially. Will investigation come between them? Dig in and enjoy the absolutely intr
Nicole Westmoreland
Jun 22, 2018 rated it really liked it
This first book in the Seals of Coronado Series by Paige Tyler, was a great read!

When Journalist Hayley Garner is rescued by a handsome SEAL, Chasen Ward, she figures it may be the last time she sees him. When the newspaper she is working for sends her on a story at the Naval Base, she literally runs into a SEAL with the gorgeous blue eyes that saved her.

I really enjoyed many parts of this book and story. I loved the love story, and the concept of this book. I only gave it 4 stars because I fel
Clarie Giselle Mercado
Had potential but fell a little flat for me...

Too much instant love and lust. Not enough suspense and a lot of stupidity on the heroine’s part. So all this build up on a criminal and corrupt politician for the heroine to be kidnapped by a love struck delusional best friend. This story was a little too chaotic with the author adding the ppl, corrupt councilman, hitman, and politician. Could’ve been better if all parties in this story weren’t a little too awestruck and actually given the hero and
Pat Rathmann
Aug 09, 2018 rated it really liked it
INTERESTING ADVENTURE

A journalist covering a news story in Nigeria is kidnapped by terrorists. A group of Navy Seals attacked the compound and rescued all the women prisoners. This begins the introduction to the Seals of Coronado team members; their characteristics, family and friends. While the journalist is back home again and on limited assignment, she begins to investigate local politicians and a construction company criminal activities. This is an intense and intriguing story of how she fol
K B
Jun 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing
5 stars
I purchased the novella SEAL for Her Protection (SEALs of Coronado Book 1)by Paige Tyler and this review was given freely.
Naval Seal Chasen rescues journalist Haley from Boko Haram terrorists in Africa. She comes home with PTSD,a sprained ankle,and the desire to reunite with the Seal who saved her. This novel is drama and action filled with steamy and erotic scenes intermixed with Seal mission and training scenes, a story of unrequited love, and a California councilman based corruption s
Oct 29, 2018 rated it really liked it
This book was a freebie on Amazon. It is my first Paige Tyler book and I really enjoyed it. Hayley meets Chasen when he rescues her from a hostage situation in Africa. Months later, they meet and reconnect at a Navy press event. She's an investigative journalist and her nosy questions are putting her on the radar of the wrong people. I really liked the two characters and the chemistry between them. I will definitely go back and read the other books in this series.
Tamara
Aug 29, 2018 rated it really liked it
Love Triangle not Known

This was a twisted love triangle as Hailey thought of Brad as a brother he thought of her as his, and in walks Chase her dream man. The twisted mental confusion of Brad could have ended so much worse than it actually had, so yeah glad the unknown love triangle turned in to a love pair with Chase and Hailey, and Brad getting mental health help.

Cute story and an easy afternoon quick read.
Busybeth76
Jun 22, 2018 rated it really liked it
Chasing a story, finding a SEAL

Chasen is a Navy SEAL, hot, mature and more than capable. Hayley is a journalist always getting herself into trouble. The chemistry between these two and the excitement that chases them makes this book fast paced and intriguing. Hackers, corruption and terror make the story captivating with twists and turns leading where you don't expect. Great pair of heroes. Fortunately for Hayley, Chasen is very good at his job.
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »

• Rules of Engagement
  • SEALs of Summer 2: A Military Romance Superbundle
  • Holding On (Hold Trilogy, #3.5)
  • More Than a Promise (Second Gift, #2)
  • SEAL Brotherhood Boxed Set 1
  • Hot Alpha SEALs
  • Lethal Pursuit (Bagram Special Ops, #3)
  • Military Romance Novels Boxed Set
  • Operation Mayhem Box Set (Operation Mayhem, #1-3)
  • Code of Silence (Seal Team 12, #7.5)
  • SEAL's Lost Dream (Lost and Found, #2.5)
  • Murphy's Law
  • Leonardo (The Santinis, #1)
  • Falling for Trouble (Hiding from Love #1)
  • Code of Honor (Special Operations, #1)
  • Hell or High Water (Lost and Found, Inc., #1)
  • The SEAL's Secret Lover (Alpha Ops, #1)
  • Vengeance (The Surgical Strike Unit, #1)
Paige Tyler is a New York Times and USA Today Bestselling Author of sexy, romantic suspense and paranormal romance. She and her very own military hero (also known as her husband) live on the beautiful Florida coast with their adorable fur baby (also known as their dog). Paige graduated with a degree in education, but decided to pursue her passion and write books about hunky alpha males and the kic ...more

SEALs of Coronado (6 books)
  • Strong Silent SEAL (SEALs of Coronado, #2)
  • Texas SEAL (SEALs of Coronado, #3)
  • Undercover SEAL (SEALs of Coronado, #4)
  • SEAL with a Past (SEALs of Coronado, #5)
  • SEAL to the Rescue (SEALs of Coronado, #6)