Start by marking “An Affair With Danger” as Want to Read:
An Affair With Danger

Read Book

An Affair With Danger

(Noir Nights #1)

Against all odds Will and Frankie fall in love. But Frankie's violent boyfriend is seeking revenge.

‘The author knows how to blend romance, suspense and an appropriate amount of humor to keep me reading late into the night.’ BbReviews

When corporate lawyer Will McPherson is held up in an armed robbery, his life changes in ways he’d never dreamed of. He goes to court to giv

Published January 8th 2016 by Robin Storey

To ask other readers questions about An Affair With Danger, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about An Affair With Danger

Carol -  Reading Writing and Riesling
3 1/2 stars
My View:
A little bit of this and a little bit of that makes for an entertaining read. Robin Storey mixes romance, suspense and little bit of humour in this modern day story of boy meets girl from wrong side of the tracks.

Although only a short read, a lot of action and foreboding is packed into the 161 pages. Domestic violence, addictions and song writing provide the backdrop to this love story, you just know it is not going to end well. The ending…was dramatic and sad but I think I wo
Jennifer Holzapfel
Mar 11, 2019 rated it really liked it
Will is a bankruptcy attorney who was unlucky enough to be at a Seven Eleven when an armed robbery occurred. Eddie, the robber pled guilty to get a shorter sentence. Will happened to be sitting next to his girlfriend during proceedings. Will could not get her out of his mind. While he was performing at a local pub, he cajoled her into singing with him. Frankie was not interested in Will, but finally let him know she could never leave her boyfriend, or he would finger her as the getaway driver. S ...more
Gwen Stevens
Apr 24, 2016 rated it really liked it
A DANGEROUS KIND OF LOVER’S TRIANGLE !!!

Lawyer by day, musician by night, Will McPherson stops in a 7-Eleven for a bite to eat. Wrong time; wrong place. The place is robbed at gunpoint, and Mike is ready to be star witness for the prosecution. But when he shows up for the trial of Edward Robert Gisbourne, he’s saved from testifying by Gisbourne’s unexpected plea. Everything should end …. would end there … except for Will spotting a woman in court. She’s alluring and compelling him to find out w
TheCosyDragon
Mar 21, 2017 rated it it was ok

Will is held up in an armed robbery, and can no longer think straight. His life as a lawyer should have prepared for the court to stand witness, but instead he finds himself falling for the perp’s girlfriend, Frankie. What follows is an affair that is perhaps a little dangerous.

The author gets points for making the novel potentially race along, s
April
Jan 27, 2017 rated it really liked it
This story had it all, suspense, romance, a bit of humor, and love. Will is an different kind of character. He's not the alpha that you are used to reading, but just a regular working man, with a side of musician. Frankie is a tough but to crack. She is tough as nails.
At times in this story I was a bit confused. There were quite a few time jumps but it went well with the story. This isn't your typical romance story but Will and Frankie's story is heartbreaking. This story is the most realistic
Aly
Apr 23, 2017 rated it really liked it
I quick read worth the time! I think this book was small but packed full of a great story and characters. I enjoyed that Will is a regular working guy. I liked the character of Frankie as well. This, for me, was an exciting fun read. * I received this book from the author and this is my honest review*
TheCosyDragon
I registered a book at BookCrossing.com!
Leeza Baric
Apr 07, 2019
Sue
Jun 14, 2019
Jun 14, 2019
After many years as a freelance writer, I'm now hooked on fiction writing and love being an indie author. I live on the Sunshine Coast in Queensland, Australia - beautiful one day, perfect the next - where we complain if the temperature drops to below 14 degrees Centigrade.

I'd love you to come and visit me on my blog http://storey-lines.com/ and if you subscribe to my readers' group (there's a fo