Start by marking “Patton Pending” as Want to Read:
Patton Pending

Patton Pending

Annie feels like she made her decision, so why can't she manage to say that?
Hayden and Annie say a hard goodbye before Hayden flies off on tour with Vas Happenin'. She stays in contact with both him and Colt, and as the holidays approach, with friendships on the line, she feels more and more pressured to make up her mind.
She thinks she knows who she's supposed to be with,
Published January 22nd 2016 by CreateSpace (first published January 18th 2016)

To ask other readers questions about Patton Pending, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Patton Pending

Start your review of Patton Pending
Tanya
Feb 01, 2016 rated it really liked it
I will quickly summarize The Way He Looks at Me, which was the first book in this series. PLEASE read this book first because if not, nothing will make sense! The main girl is Annie. She is really just a normal girl that happened to fall in love. With lots of boys. All the boys are dreamy and it was made even better because they were all in bands! Who doesn't love that! When I jumped into Patton Pending I wasn't sure what to expect. There were so many guys to choose from but I knew the man that ...more
Haley
Jan 28, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: favorites
There will be spoilers throughout this review.

There are few book series that I give every book 5/5 stars to, and this is one of them. I read the first book in the series, The Way He Looks at Me, around this time last year and I loved it so much, so I was very happy when Juliana Mae reached out to me about the sequel. I was not disappointed with this book.

Favorite parts about this book:
how realistic Annie is
The situation Annie is wouldn't be something that would typically happen, but Annie's emo
Jamie Fortier
Oct 31, 2016 rated it really liked it
It is SO SO SO important that you read the first book in this series known as "The way he looks at me" if you do not read the first one then all of this will be pretty confusing and you will be missing out on some good back story. The first book leaves off with wondering what her decision is, but thankfully the first book immediately reveals who she decides upon. Although I don't completely agree with the choice she makes, you see her struggle with it the entire second book. She does not truly k ...more
Carol Cassada
Dec 11, 2016 rated it really liked it
*I voluntarily reviewed this book*

Patton Pending is the sequel to The Way He Looks At Me.

The sequel picks up right where the first book left off. Annie is continuing to experience problems in her love life.

This time, Annie is stuck in a triangle with high-profile musician Hayden and Dathan, Annie’s best friend. To make matters worse, Annie’s ex-boyfriend shows up in California and immediately causes trouble for her.

As chaos continues to follow her, Annie finds herself in a difficult predicament
Amanda Highsmith
Nur Jayadi
Ainy K
Dianne
Jan 29, 2016
Juliana Mae has self-published three books, In the Heart of an Unsocial Butterfly, The Way He Looks at Me, and Patton Pending. She's been published in J-14 Magazine, written for school newspapers, reviewed books for Miss Literati, and one of her poems was published in a book called Stars in Our Hearts.
I love giving and receiving books in exchange for reviews! If you're interested in one of my book

News & Interviews

With more than 5.7 million votes cast and counted, the 14th Annual Goodreads Choice Awards are now official. Launched in 2009,...