Start by marking “The Spirit of Truth Is Power: Reviving Faith in Jesus Christ” as Want to Read:
The Spirit of Truth Is Power: Reviving Faith in Jesus Christ

The Spirit of Truth Is Power: Reviving Faith in Jesus Christ

really liked it 4.00  ·  Rating details ·  3 ratings  ·  3 reviews
The Spirit of Truth is Power, shows you the complete unmerited favor of God's love as expressed in it's fullness of Grace. You will see how true love is always mutual. You will see Jesus Christ as your "compassionate companion" who always loves and supports you through everything you confront in life. The more you know someone the more you love them, the better you know th ...more
ebook
Published November 30th 2015 by Jesus Abundant Hope Publishing

To ask other readers questions about The Spirit of Truth Is Power, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Spirit of Truth Is Power

really liked it 4.00  ·

Adrienna
Joan Cox clearly informs the reader to avoid evil and senseless chatter that can lead to fear or confusion. We are also to analyze, prove and process information which will improve your mind to propel to a level of excellence. She further explains that these fearful sights and sounds tend to disturb your outlook and can pollute your thought-process.

“We are always seekers of truth—desiring mind-changing, life-changing information.” I see this statement as knowledge seekers in the hopes for their
Angela Joseph
Apr 22, 2018 rated it really liked it
An inspired read

As I read this book I couldn’t help but compare it to Proverbs, the book of Wisdom, as Joan Jessalyn Cox instructs us on the importance of truth in the life of the believer. With appropriate Biblical references, Cox focuses on wide-ranging themes of faith, love, prayer, Bible reading and the apostate church. Cox reminds us that prayer and consistent Bible reading are the foundations on which the Christian life is built and cautions us to to do our own research to establish if wha
Angela
Jul 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: christian
What can I say about this book? It kept me so enthralled and excited about reading it everytime I picked it up. It was so on point with God’s Word, the Holy Bible. I got such a blessing from reading it. I can’t wait to start the next book in the series. If you want to really get deep into God’s word then this book will help you get there. It’s very knowledgeable, thought provoking, and filled with the Spirit of Truth!
I received this book, by the author , through the Christian Books Only Review
Joan Cox
Nov 20, 2017 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Romy P. Arcilla
is currently reading it
Jun 27, 2019
Willing To Review...: Who will be the first to review my book? 2 16 May 30, 2016 07:25PM
Joan Jessalyn cox is the former editor of International Christian News. She has been keynote speaker at Women's conferences, and spoke at Christian Writers's Conferences. Joan has taught foundational truth and deliverance in bible studies, and counseled people with spiritual needs, and for deliverance. Joan has authored several books and is currently writing the Foundational Faith in Truth Series.
“Our fears keep us from forming good, sound relationships with others and stops the vital heart beat of life, that compassionate heart that cares and understands others.
Quote from: The Spirit Of Truth is Power: Reviving Faith In Jesus Christ The first book in the Foundational Faith in Truth Bible Study Series”
1 likes
“If you like my quotes you will love my books! You will find many more meaningful quotes to enrich your mind in my series of books.

When the results of what you are adapting to and accepting into your life are negative in anyway, question why you are following the people you allow into your life.
Quote from Book One in the Foundational Faith In Truth Bible Study Book Series
The Spirit of Truth is Power: Reviving Faith In Jesus Christ by Joan Jessalyn cox”
0 likes