Start by marking “Lost and Found (Remnants, #10)” as Want to Read:
Lost and Found (Remnants, #10)

Lost and Found

(Remnants #10)

It’s been 90 days since the Remnants broke the Big Compromise, turning Mother from her course. Now they’ve arrived at the place they called home...500 years ago. But a lot can change in five centuries. Earth has been transformed into a wasteland of ash and debris. And if that isn’t bad enough, while the rest of the Remnants pull together to survive, Yago is slowly pulling ...more
Published January 1st 2003 by Scholastic Paperbacks

To ask other readers questions about Lost and Found, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Lost and Found

Start your review of Lost and Found (Remnants, #10)
Julie
Aug 01, 2016 rated it it was ok
Hm! Man, how do I even compile my thoughts? My rating is so low for this one because it feels like another stepping-stone book -- another prelude to real things happening, a hint of things to come, but not actually developing the plot overly-much itself, despite the fact that we've finally reached (view spoiler) itself.

Here follows a series of disjointed thoughts, SPOILERS marked in spoiler text (but I know they don't always work on mobile):
-- It's a sign of how quickly
Caitlin
Stephanie
Two guesses where the Remnants have found themselves – not quite home sweet home, but it’s not not home either. That is definitely Violet on the cover, and the center guy should be D-Caf since he’s the same model from Isolation. If we were going by groups, that would mean the third guy should be Roger Dodger, but he looks too old to be him. Meaning that my next best guess is he is Jobs? Not Billy, not Yago, not Edward, doubtful it’s Anamull, can’t be Burroway, really doesn’t seem like Mo’Steel… ...more
Arlenne
Aug 27, 2019 rated it it was ok
Although there has been exciting developments, some of the ocurrences that should be impactful came across as underwhelming thanks to how fast they glossed over them (view spoiler) but it might just be my own perception.
Julie Decker
The three creepy Mayflower survivors Amelia, Duncan, and Charlie are all about using others for their own purposes, but hope is on the horizon: the planet Earth is close. But will it be habitable after the disaster that befell it over 500 years ago? Jobs has to determine the answer to that question, and in the meantime Yago's urges to be king of something are interfering dangerously and 2Face is causing waves. But now that Tate is having weird dreams about the Earth--and how it might be saved ...more
Dexter
Definitely not the best Remnants book. In fact, it may be the worst so far. But at least they're finally making progress. Lots of the book is just ambling, but they do finally get to Earth and things start happening again. It's just amazing how stupid these characters still are. You'd think they'd learn something by the tenth book, but they really don't.

A few of the mutations are getting a little ridiculous as well.
Wendy
Mar 28, 2008 rated it liked it
So the Remnants have decided to return to Earth. When they finally make it there and discover that the planet was damaged too badly to have allowed life to continue they are disappointed. But Jobs won't give up hope.

Another good chapter in the life of the Remnants and I am looking forward to reading the finale as the Remnants return to a very different planet Earth.

Z
Oct 16, 2009 rated it liked it
Nothing much happened in this one. 2Face is very odd. I can't deal with the names or the ages. Basically, all the same things I've been saying all along about this series.
Mary
Sep 01, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Woah.
Feb 20, 2014 rated it really liked it
I can't believe that they actually landed on Earth! I'm really curious to see what happens next.
Steve
Jan 19, 2014
Josh
Oct 11, 2017
Ricia
rated it did not like it
Jan 22, 2017
Nolan Lok
Dec 21, 2015

• Puputyttö
  • Tarinoita Muumilaaksosta
  • Moominpappa's Memoirs (The Moomins, #4)
  • Written in the Stars: Constellations, Facts and Folklore for the Armchair Astronomer
  • The Moomins and the Great Flood (The Moomins, #1)
  • Moominsummer Madness (The Moomins, #5)
  • Tales from Moominvalley (The Moomins, #7)
  • Moominvalley in November (The Moomins, #9)
  • Who Will Comfort Toffle?
  • The Unwanted Guest
  • Den farliga resan
  • The Book About Moomin, Mymble and Little My
  • Muistojenlukija (Väki, #1)
  • Moomin: The Complete Tove Jansson Comic Strip, Vol. 4
  • The Gold-Bug and Other Tales
  • Wrecking Ball (Diary of a Wimpy Kid, #14)
  • Let's Talk About Love
  • Pale Fire
Katherine Applegate is the author of The One and Only Ivan, winner of the 2013 Newbery Medal. Her novel Crenshaw spent over twenty weeks on the New York Times children's bestseller list, and her first middle-grade stand-alone novel, the award-winning Home of the Brave, continues to be included on state reading lists, summer reading lists, and class reading lists.

Katherine has written three picture

Remnants (1 - 10 of 14 books)
  • The Mayflower Project (Remnants, #1)
  • Destination Unknown (Remnants, #2)
  • Them (Remnants, #3)
  • Nowhere Land (Remnants, #4)
  • Mutation (Remnants, #5)
  • Breakdown (Remnants, #6)
  • Isolation (Remnants, #7)
  • Mother, May I? (Remnants, #8)
  • No Place Like Home (Remnants, #9)
  • Dream Storm (Remnants, #11)