Start by marking “Mandi's Herbal Handbook” as Want to Read:
Mandi's Herbal Handbook

Mandi's Herbal Handbook

really liked it 4.00  ·  Rating details ·  1 rating  ·  1 review
This book is part of a life-long study on herbs for natural healing, and magickal uses. Everything is in one book, easy to read and use. I include most every healing herb, it's scientific name, it's healing uses, and it's magickal uses. This book will be invaluable to anyone who practices homeopathy or Pagan religions.
Published March 8th 2010 by lulu.com

To ask other readers questions about Mandi's Herbal Handbook, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Mandi's Herbal Handbook

really liked it Average rating 4.00  ·
 ·  1 rating  ·  1 review

Start your review of Mandi's Herbal Handbook
Charlotte
Oct 05, 2018 rated it really liked it
I don't as this was it's intended use, but I borrowed this book from a friend so my teenager could take it to school. He took it to mythology class for information on an extra credit project. The teacher said it was helpful.
Debbie
Feb 12, 2016
Sarielle Reads
Oct 27, 2018
Jimette Ross
Jan 03, 2019
Ashley Simoneau
Jul 26, 2019
I'm Mandi. All my life I told everyone that I would be a writer...I just didn't know what I was going to write about. Naturally, they told me to chase my dreams but didn't expect much. Well, here I am...31 years old and a writer. It took a lot for me to get where I am, but I don't regret any of it!

In addition to writing, I run an online store at mandismuses.net, a roleplaying website, and have