Start by marking “Make Me Feel (Make Me, #6)” as Want to Read:
Make Me Feel (Make Me, #6)

Make Me Feel

(Make Me #6)

As their relationship grows more intense, so do Harper’s concerns and Jacob’s secrets, as the next chapter of New York Times bestselling author Beth Kery’s sexy serial novel continues...

Published May 10th 2016 by InterMix

To ask other readers questions about Make Me Feel, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Make Me Feel

crίѕтίŋα•●♥Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ♥●•
“She saw the hot gleam in his eyes. She knew it then, that she was his captive . . . in more ways than one.
She was falling in love with him.”
(Harper McFaddan)
Shayna
With more passion and dominance comes even more risk. Jacob can't stay away from Harper, even though he knows he should. Is there an agenda behind it all? The deeper in love Harper is with Jacob, the deeper she will fall when the truth comes out. She wants to know more about him, about his demons, but he will give her nothing more than he already has. How can Harper risk even more of her heart, if Jacob won't share all of his? Jacob struggles with Harper's truth about the past. Does she really n ...more
Sandy S
Apr 12, 2016 rated it really liked it
NOTE: This is a review for the entire serial-MAKE ME 1-8 by Beth Kery. Each installment will be released in consecutive installments once weekly between April 5 and May 24, 2016

ABOUT THE BOOK: Release Date April to May 2016

4.25 stars--

Harper McFaddan has made her name as an investigative journalist by being both compassionate and fearless. After tragedy strikes her family, she moves to the shores of Lake Tahoe to find some peace. But when mysterious software mogul Jacob Latimer comes into her li
Ilana
May 10, 2016 rated it really liked it
Title: Make Me Feel
Author: Beth Kery
Publisher/Year: Penguin Publishing 5/10/16
Length: 72 pages
Series: Make Me #6

Overview

Haunted by the prospect of possessing Harper whenever he can, Jacob deepens his risk, indulging in a passionate escape with her at his Sea Cliff mansion. In their moments of intimacy, there are
Casey
Find this review and more at Ramblings From This Chick

Make Me is the newest serial novel from Beth Kery. There are 8 parts to this story with the first part releasing April 5, 2016 and part 8 scheduled to release May 24, 2016. I am not a fan of serial novels, but for me Beth Kery is the exception. Her stories are always so good that I know it will be worth the wait to get the whole story. Luckily I was able to read the whole story at one time, and let me tell you that it is definitely worth the
Novel Grounds
Apr 11, 2016 rated it it was amazing
make me

Goodreads|Amazon

review

This was a fantastic series. I haven't read anything from Beth Kery in a long while so this was a nice treat to get. I received the serial as a complete series, so keep that in mind. They are coming out weekly currently. But again, this review is for the WHOLE serial.

This is an 8 part series with the first having released last week and the last set to release in May.

I love a good serial. I feel that the episodes have to be JUST long enough to really pull you in, but not long en

Michelle Dare
Apr 24, 2016 rated it really liked it
This is a serial and must be read in order.

In Make Me Feel we get some suspense which I think is a great addition to the serial. We get more insight to what happened to Harper and Jacob when they were younger. Harper is also still trying to figure out why Jacob is so familiar. I'm waiting on the edge of my seat for the moment of reveal to happen. And Jacob is also coming to terms with his feelings for Harper. He doesn't want her to leave his side or his bed.

Only two more books to go in this smok
Jaime Fertal
May 22, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Harper and Jacob spend much of this book in San Francisco, while Jacob is on business Harper starts up with the screen play for a story she did years ago, with Jacobs friend. Jacobs friend talks with Harper and tells her that there is a big difference in Jacob since she has come into his life, for the better.

What I enjoyed most about Make Me Feel is watching Jacob really start to care for Harper to the point of wanting her to stay with him in his mansion every night. How Jacob is really starting
Catherine Coffman
May 06, 2016 rated it it was amazing
The sixth book starts off with a very hot sex scene that blew my mind. Jacob and Harper's sexual chemistry is off the charts but both are beginning to feel more and you can tell in this installment. We also go back in time and hear more about when they were younger which was very enlightening and scary. Will Harper ever make the connection between Jacob and Jake? This makes you want to come back for more in this series. Reviewed on behalf of Once Upon An Alpha.
Desirae (Dee)
May 23, 2016 rated it it was amazing
OH GOD. BETH... stop making the novellas get hotter and hotter. I don't know how much more I can take. This.. oh sweet chocolate cups covered in cherries. It's.. rope..

I feel like everyone is so suspicious of Harper. Except Jacob. No one wants to trust that she just wants to get to know him. Though he's still so freaking illusive. Do we, does Harper, really know him? Anything about him? i feel like each time we get a snippet of info on him, we have 10 more questions.
Krista
Apr 19, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2016-reads
Thanks to my friends at Berkley Romance, I was able to read all 8 parts of this serial novel at once. And thank goodness for that, too. Because I suck at patience.

I enjoyed this series, and although there were times when the story in the present seemed to drag a bit, the periodic flashbacks really helped with that. The beginning and the ending were pretty great, too.

More to come soon.
Darcy
Jacob and Harper's relationship seems to be getting closer while the past is coming out more and more. I'm dreading when Harper finally remembers in full, wonder what the fallout will be, but really hope that these two can get past it and be together.
Lou
May 14, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Lurrrved this one. Lots of hot smexing and great tension, with a small internal reveal from Harper. Review coming soon.
Lucinda Claire
May 16, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Finally!

The connection deepens. I've been waiting for the turning point and Make Me Feel promises that it's looming. Jacob's world is about to crumble. I just feel it.
Gussie Porter
May 11, 2016 rated it really liked it
Jacob needs to end this farce if he ever wants to keep Harper. Well written as usual.
Bethany Patton
Apr 28, 2017
Daiana Altaba
Nov 07, 2016
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 next »

• Shifting Love (The Foundation, #1)
  • Destroy
  • Socrates Inspires Cherry to Blossom
  • Mine (Naughty Girl, #2)
  • Caress of Pleasure: A Dark Pleasures Novella (Dark Pleasures #3.5; 1001 Dark Nights #17)
  • Ravenous
  • The Pretender (Games People Play #3)
  • Primal (Overwatch, #3)
  • Heart Breaker (Break on Through, #2)
  • First Kiss (Emma's Arabian Nights, #1)
  • Prodigal Son (Truth Seers, #1)
  • Ride A Cowboy: Back in the Saddle / Eight Second Ride
  • My Highland Bride (Highland Hearts, #2)
  • His to Keep (Beauty and the Brit, #3)
  • The Student (The Professor, #2)
  • Seldom Come By
  • The Tango Lesson
  • Just a Girl
Beth Kery is the New York Times and USA Today best selling author of over thirty novels, novellas and serials. She writes contemporary romances as well as erotic contemporary romances, her hallmarks being emotional intensity, leap-off-the-page realistic characters and steamy sexual tension.

Make Me (8 books)
  • Make Me Forget (Make Me, #1)
  • Make Me Tremble (Make Me, #2)
  • Make Me Say It (Make Me, #3)
  • Make Me Desperate (Make Me, #4)
  • Make Me Risk It (Make Me, #5)
  • Make Me Remember (Make Me, #7)
  • Make Me Forever (Make Me, #8)