Start by marking “Moth” as Want to Read:
Blank 133x176
Moth

Jennifer Foor

Moth

After his brother is found murdered, DEA agent Timothy (MOTH) Douglas goes undercover to take down the people responsible.
Posing as a college student, he sets out to learn more about his estranged younger sibling, infiltrating his circle of friends to further help the investigation.
The moment he meets Windy Lewis he knows she holds the answers.
MOTH pretends to be intereste
Published April 2016

To ask other readers questions about Moth, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Moth

~Anna's ƦªϻƁℓℹռg$~
3.5 Stars

I'm a little conflicted about this book. On one hand, it definitely kept me turning pages and I enjoyed it immensely. The storyline was engaging and the mystery behind it was very intriguing. But on the other hand, there were some things that didn’t sit with me well and therefore diminished my overall enjoyment of this book.

What worked for me:

*Male POV : The story is told entirely from the hero's point of view and boy did the author nail it. Yes, there is a lot of cussing and tons of
JAIME
Apr 25, 2016 marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
LOOK AT THIS TERRIBLE COVER!

I must read it.
Amy
Apr 10, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Actual Rating: 4.5 Stars

“Some people might say we were fools rushing into this. I’d tell them to shove their opinions up their asses. I didn’t know what I was missing until she came into my life, and then I soon discovered I could never left her go.”

What a fantastic read. Moth is my first book by author Jennifer Foor and it will not be my last. I am sitting here kicking myself for not checking out her books sooner.

Moth follows the story of Timothy aka MOTH and Windy Lewis. Moth’s life is turned
* A review copy was provided by the author for the Blog Tour *

~ 3.75 Stars ~

As always I am completely fascinated by Jennifer Foor’s creativity. Her stand alone novels are some of my all time favorites. It pains me that this one fell a little short for me. I don’t know what it was but I just didn’t love this book like have her others in the past.

Moth’s blurb is what drew me to this book and that it was written by Jennifer Foor. I love a good romantic suspense story as much as the other. This
Kristy & Kayla - My Person's Books
Apr 12, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: beta-read
When Jennifer Foor writes suspense boy does she leave you sitting on the edge of your seat. Teasing you with a little more, with each new insight we were drawn in further. Add in some saucy banter, flirting and a deliciously sexy alpha and we could not put Moth down.

Timothy Theroux aka Moth is deep in the DEA working to bring down a drug lord in Guatemala. His operation takes a turn for the worst, leaving him deflated, on top of that he receives bad news from home. Taking a step back to breathe
Christine
3 STARS!

Once in a while I'll be in the mood for a suspense read where you want to be taken on this roller coaster ride of events. So when I read the blurb about undercover DEA agent, wanting to unravel events tying the death of his stepbrother and a Guatemalan drug lord, it caught my attention. When love is involved, things are bound to get interesting. When his heart is on the line, will he choose justice for his brother or the love of a woman he has fallen for? Can he possibly have both?

Though
Judy
Apr 19, 2016 rated it liked it
The synopsis was very intriguing.
I'm all for men in uniform... undercover.. posing as a college student.. love!!!
Right up my alley! Yay me!
But, I gave Moth 3 stars because certain aspects I enjoyed, I really did, and I am by no means a prude and have read male pov before, but the crudeness was a little too over the top for my taste to rate it any other way.

Moth has one hell of a potty mouth!
He's a man, a DEA agent, they cuss... I get it. Fuck, I cuss too!
But to be honest, I found it a little
Tiffany Readz
Apr 30, 2016 rated it liked it
Shelves: romance-and-more
3.5 Stars

The blurb says it all, "MOTH pretends to be interested in the mysterious woman, only to fall victim to his own desires." We are introduced to the closed off and tough Agent Douglas and learn all about his assignment in Guatemala. As a DEA agent, Moth is strictly about the job. No time for funny business and definitely no time for romance.

"My life doesn't have room for romance or feelings. It is what it is." ~ Moth

He's been chasing down the head of a drug cartel for years and now it's b
Amanda Lee Disheveled Book Blog
A great Romantic Suspense, Jennifer Foor amazes me again with a great read. Truthfully I'm not a huge fan of suspense, I read very few that I can say that I've actually really enjoyed. This one however was pretty great it held my attention and kept me wondering what was next but with a little romance mixed in too. I don't want to get too involved in the story but it was a great one and Moth (Timothy Douglas DEA agent) was a an easy "alpha" Hero to enjoy. The story is told in his POV which was un ...more
The Hopeless Romantics Book Blog
DNF'd 45%

Unfortunately this was a DNF for me which is gutting. I managed to read to about 45% and I don't know if it was the story, the pace or the characters but i just couldn't connect with it. I do think this is a case of me and not the book because so many of you have loved it.
ZETTER
Love Finds You!!!

Timothy "Moth" Douglas, a DEA (Drug Enforcement Agency) agent was working along with his team working to bring down the head of the Lacosto Cartel, Roberto Alizar.

Alizar was running a drug trafficking operation, as Moth and his team were about to bust the criminal. The latter turned the table on them, leaving more destruction in his wake.

After Moth's stepbrother Jamie was found murdered, Moth went undercover to take down the people responsible for his brother's death. Posing as
Casey
Find this review and more at Ramblings From This Chick

I am a huge fan of Jennifer Foor's, so when I saw she had a new book coming out I couldn't wait to read it! The blurb drew me in, and I was so excited for Moth. While there were things I liked here, I had mixed feelings on the story as a whole. This wasn't exactly what I had been expecting and there were some things that I struggled with here.

After a mission gone wrong and his brother being found dead, DEA agent Timothy "Moth" Douglas is det
Aubrey- CGSR
~~AUBREY'S THOUGHTS~~

5 out of 5 'Who are you?' Stars

Moth by Jennifer Foor was the ultimate in dark erotic romance. It was suspenseful as much as it was sexy. I enjoyed every freaking minute of it. Definitely a book that I had a difficult time putting down.

Timothy 'Moth' Douglas is an undercover DEA officer that spends most of his time as someone else. He's been working this big undercover case for the past two years to extinguish the drug pathway of the infamous kingpin, Alizar. This drug kingpi
Rebecca
Apr 21, 2016 rated it really liked it
Moth is an intriguing read that allows readers to work right along with DEA Agent, Moth, in order to bring down a man he's been chasing for quite some time and also figure out if his brother's death has anything to do with his case.

But in order to find out the truth, Moth has to go undercover as a college student, and while he's used to pretending to be someone else, this job is one that will not only risk his life but also his heart because the one person he believes has the answers to his ques
Jill S (Love Affair With Fiction)
Jennifer Foor tackles romantic suspense in her newest novel, Moth. And boy did she keep me guessing!

Moth is a sexy DEA agent who has been undercover (and SCRUFFY) in Guatemala with his team. They have been there for years tracking one elusive drug lord. This guy is as nasty as they come and the DEA is set to take them down. Yet every time they get close he seems to be one step ahead of them. Then tragedy strikes personally - Moth's little brother turns up dead back in the states. When Moth gets
Kathryn Linke
Apr 23, 2016 rated it liked it
This book had everything going for it, a great cover, intriguing blurb, was by an author I love, and a genre I usually devour. In the past I have loved Jennifer Foor's work, and generally i am thoroughly engaged and enthralled by her work, unfortunately I struggled with MOTH.
Unfortunately it just didn't live up to my expectations. I found this book really difficult to get into. I really struggled to connect with the first half of the book and for me and at many points I really wondered if I wou
Jen
May 28, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Read the full review on Bookaholics Not-So-Anonymous.

Note: This ARC was provided by InkSlinger PR in exchange for an honest review.

This was my very first Jennifer Foor read and I appreciated that, not only was it told from the primary character's point of view, but that there was no sweetening of the language involved. Moth Douglas says and does what he says and does and makes no apologies for how they're delivered. He can be quite crass but the appeal isn't in his crudity but in it coming off a
Romance Readers Retreat
Apr 16, 2016 rated it really liked it
Moth meets Windy after he has to take time out from being a DEA agent as his brother is found dead. Moth soon realises it was no accidental overdose and a murder investigation is launched. Undercover and blending in at his brothers college he meets Windy Lewis. Moth never thought he would fall for a woman after seeing a lot of his team in failed marriages because their job demands field trips for months at a time. Windy is a mystery and Moth seems to think she holds all the answers to his brothe ...more
Brianna at Renee Entress's Blog
5 Stars!

This book was amazing. I am a sucker for a good romantic suspense that keep me on my toes and on the edge of my seat. And Jennifer Foor hit all of those marks and then some. She gave me a brilliant romance packed with heat, suspense, steam, twists and turns.

Moth was a book that captivated me from the beginning and didn't let go until the end. I wanted answers and raced to the finish for those and that happy ending. And bonus... this is a complete standalone that will make you take you on
Theresa
May 09, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This is one undercover assignment he isn't expecting...

Great story of cat and mouse between drug lords and the DEA/CIA/FBI.  Some comedy, too much tragedy, and unexpected passion and pain lead our special agent on a life changing mission.  And now a bit about the story...

Moth is undercover in Guatemala and has a bad feeling, which never ends well... as he worries what will go wrong, he realizes it is a setup.  They don't get the bad guy and lose civilians and one of their own.  Soon after Moth f
Annamaria
May 01, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Five Mysterious Stars! Undercover in Guatemala, Moth is a DEA agent looking for an elusive drug lord, when tragedy strikes and his brother is killed back in the USA. Moth goes undercover to find his brother's killer on the college campus where his brother died when he meets Windy. Moth knows Windy is hiding something but yet they both have a mutual attraction towards one another. Will Moth find the answers he is seeking for who killed his brother and will he give in to his attraction toward Wind ...more
Cheryl- 1-chick and her kindle
May 06, 2016 rated it really liked it

I love military, men in uniform stories and this one is no exception. Moth is an ex-military man working for the DEA. He get news of his brothers death and goes home to make sure it has no connection to the case he's been working for years on. There he meets our heroine, Windy. Windy is kind of an anomaly. She doesn't draw attention to herself, even though she's beautiful and you spend the entire book thinking she's working for the wrong side.

The whole book is shrouded in secrets and mystery. M
Reviews from the Heart (Kimberly Anne)
I’m not really sure where to start with this review. I generally only read stories like this one once in a while. I had so many expectations about MOTH and his role with the DEA. This is an exciting, captivating, sometimes sweet, sometimes comical, and completely unexpected read. I can usually figure out who the villain is pretty fast in these types of stories. Jennifer had my second, third, and fourth guessing myself throughout the story. MOTH is a really satisfying and incredible read. One tha ...more
Melinda
Apr 16, 2016 rated it really liked it
Get ready for betrayal, secrets, deceit and oh tons of passion between two characters who well don`t know they`re playing each other. Jennifer Foor definitely had me on the edge of my seat for one minute I thought where this story was going and then wham Jennifer throws in an obstacle I never expected. The attraction between Windy and Moth is wow have to say there were times I was like get it on already. There were some scenes that seemed to drag but one thing about Jennifer Foor is that it pick ...more
Judy Miracle
May 02, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I have loved every book that I've had the pleasure of reading from Jennifer Foor and Moth was no different. Although I will say i was a little hesitant the first 15% of the book of wanting to finish but after taking a small break I realized I was an idiot and dove right back in and can now kick myself in the rear for even considering to put this book down.

Through the entire book i wanted to know more and more ad then finally at 85% or so Jennifer through me for a damn loop and completely blindsi
Rebecca
May 01, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc-reviews-2016
This book was fast paced from the start!! Moth is deep under in the drug cartel and feels like he is about to close this case when everything turns to the worse. Now headed back home to his brother's funeral, he learns things aren't as they seem. Going undercover to find the answers he meets Windy Lewis and while she may look innocent she is far from it. Can Moth figure out what role she plays in everything before it's too late?

Moth is one HAWT undercover agent!!! Phew!! I love Windy and her spu
Jess
Mar 19, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Jenn Foor is one of my favorite authors. There isn’t a book out there of hers I haven’t read. This book was far different from her past work; but it was one that I could not put down. I will probably even read it again. This writing was fantastic, very well researched and had you questioning a few things. The plot was amazing, and mostly her writing of this book gave me goosebumps. This book would be an amazing movie. I loved this book!
Teresasloveosbooks
Just finished my ARC of #Moth I have to say I usually can figure out through the book what's going to happen but Jenn had me totally stumped till about 86% and then I was totally shocked Jen you did an incredible job I couldn't even sleep I had to get back up and finish it! 5 Well deserved Stars from this Blogger
Georgette
Apr 18, 2016 rated it it was amazing
G here, I had the chance to read this and I have to tell you, I was not disappointed. The mystery, the suspense, the controversy. I loved it all! Jenn brought us something new, something exciting, something that’s going to knock your socks off!
Don’t miss out on your chance to get yourself a copy!
Rebecca Hollingsworth
Best Book Ever!!!

This has now become my absolute favorite book by this author.. This book is full of sexy romance, action, and some mystery to keep you guessing. This is a must read!
Jennifer Foor is an award winning Contemporary Romance Author. She's best known for the Mitchell Family Series, which includes ten books.
With over forty published titles, there is a story for every interest. Her books can be found on most platforms and in paperback.
She is married with two children and spends most of her time behind a keyboard, creating and writing stories straight from her heart.
“I don’t quit. I’m relentless. When I want something I’m used to getting it.” “And” 0 likes
“Last night you mentioned anyone who hangs out with you is in danger. I’m just curious if you have a vagina with teeth, because if that’s the case I’m out of here.” She’s” 0 likes