Start by marking “The Dark at the End (Tunnel Vision, #2)” as Want to Read:
The Dark at the End (Tunnel Vision, #2)

The Dark at the End

(Tunnel Vision #2)

Continuing the critically acclaimed story of TUNNEL VISION:

Jake thinks he has only one more step and he’ll be free: he has to get the serum to stop his ability to tunnel—to find and control people through objects. But Jake’s contact has been killed, and there's no sign of the serum. Then Jake’s mom and little sister Myka are kidnapped, right under his nose. With the gover
Published September 27th 2016 by Salto Press

Danielle (Love at First Page)

3-3.5 stars

An exciting, fast-paced conclusion to a duology I definitely recommend, especially for readers who like thrillers, light sci-fi, and male points-of-view. Jake is as likeable as ever, and it was nice also getting Rachel (his love interest) and Myka (his sister)'s perspectives. While it wasn't as "fresh" as the first book, I still enjoyed seeing everything come together!
Jasmine
Aug 29, 2017 rated it liked it
Shelves: young-adult, indie
A satisfying end to the series.
Layla
Apr 11, 2018 rated it really liked it
This 2 book series is excellent. Keeps you on your toes.
Dani
This was a good sequel to Tunnel Vision. It was an immediate continuation of Tunnel Vision. Nothing changed - there wasn't a new issue that Jake, Rachel, and Dedushka had to solve. All of the events flowed together smoothly, and there weren't any unexpected twists. I might've been a little more skeptical of Lislel near the end, but nothing WHOA jumped out at me. Jake's abilities were the same as in the first book, so nothing new there. Lucas was a little surprise, but wasn't a gasp worthy one. M ...more
Oct 18, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Fun book!!

I really enjoyed this book! More than the first one actually, although I liked that one too. The first book felt like a solid, YA book. It was fun but felt very YA. I'd definitely recommend it for teens but might hesitate about recommending it for adults. This one felt more genre transcendent than that.

This book was grittier and felt more fully realized. The author took the solid framework from the first book and really fleshed it out here. The characters had more depth, the world fel
Lauren
Jan 10, 2017 marked it as never-finished
I really enjoyed TUNNEL VISION, the first in this series! But I had trouble getting into this sequel and am sad to say I haven't been able to convince myself to pick it up again after reading about 20%. Maybe in the future, but too much time has past since I read the first and this one didn't click with me. I do recommend the first though!
Kate Welsh
This was a very satisfying sequel that broadened the world and points of view and deepened the story. And, of course, I loved getting to spend more time with these characters.
Gloria walden
Nov 28, 2016 is currently reading it
So far I really like the book I will keep you adapted when I finished it
Mya Finfrock
Mar 17, 2017
L.M. Justus
Apr 16, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: male-mc, ya-sci-fi
Loved it! I'm sad this series is over because it was so good. Really love this author's writing. The characters are so well fleshed out, the action intense and intriguing, the plot original. Will definitely look for more from Susan Adrian in the future!
Alma
Oct 13, 2016
Dawn
Aug 22, 2017
Becca
Nov 16, 2017
Susan Adrian
Nov 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Melissa
Brian Kernstock
Feb 22, 2018
Rebecca Mann
Dec 26, 2016
Goodreads Librari...: This topic has been closed to new comments. Cover update needed 9 174 Sep 15, 2016 09:14AM
Goodreads Librari...: Please add Kindle link? 5 139 Jul 28, 2016 11:46AM
Susan Adrian is a 4th-generation Californian who somehow stumbled into living in Montana. In the past she danced in a ballet company and worked in the fields of exotic pet-sitting, clothes-schlepping, and bookstore management. She’s settled in, mostly, as a scientific editor. When she’s not with her family, she keeps busy researching, traveling, and writing more books.

Tunnel Vision (2 books)
  • Tunnel Vision (Tunnel Vision, #1)