Start by marking “She's Captured my Love (Captured, #4)” as Want to Read:
She's Captured my Love (Captured, #4)

She's Captured my Love (Captured #4)

4.62  ·  Rating details ·  47 Ratings  ·  24 Reviews
They say everything in life happens for a reason…

Me? I just think life can be cruel. What was the reason my wife was so tragically taken from me, from her family? Leaving behind a beautiful baby girl.

I no longer look to the future. I live day by day.

These last few months have been the darkest of my life. But I’m still here, getting by with the help and support o
Published April 28th 2016 by Clydeside Publishing (first published April 2016)

To ask other readers questions about She's Captured my Love, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about She's Captured my Love

Fiona Wilson
Mar 17, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: beta-read-books
I am a fan of this author, and loved reading the previous books in this series. I was not disappointed with this addition to the series.

Having read about Ethan as a character in previous books it was good to see his story finally being told. He is quite a complex character. He has a past with his wife which we find out a lot more about in this book. He has had such a lot to deal with in a short period of time and he has to dig deep in order to sort out what it is he wants.

His main priority is, o
Feb 05, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I have loved every book so far in this series and I can honestly say that this is just as good!
I love how Ethan struggles with his feelings for Sophie because he doesn't know if it's too quick for him to fall in love after his wife's death. Sophie is instantly attracted to Ethan and has her own story to tell but is too worried about her family to speak to anyone, this leads to a big argument and the story being told.
These are two people who have had disaster happen to them and are both fighting
Mar 31, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Having read all the books in this series, I was excited to read the next instalment and get a more in depth look into Ethan and everything he has gone through. My heart broke for him in the beginning and I could easily have slapped Lindsay for how she treated him. When his life is turned upside down, it's not surprising that he finds it difficult to cope. However with the support of his family he gets back on track and starts to look to the future.

As soon as he sets eyes on Sophie, there is a c
Apr 29, 2016 rated it really liked it
Ethan's story grabbed me from the start, I had a hard time putting it down when I needed to.
Its a beautiful story of hardship, loss and finally finding love again. He things he and his loved ones go through made me sad and I cried but I also smiled and laughed right along with them. I dont want to go into to much detail because I would hate if it spoiled this book for you by giving away to much.
Trust me, get this and book and read Ethan's story. You will not regret it.

I myself am going to read K
Mar 31, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I really enjoyed this book. It's a sweet, emotional story with a couple of twists here and there. It's easy to understand and relate to Ethan as he struggles with his emotions about the loss of Lindsay and the blossoming romance with the lovable Sophie. It was a fun read, I look forward to reading more!
Apr 28, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: ANYONE and EVERYONE
When I read the previous books I couldn't wait to find out more about Ethan and my, my, my how the author has surprised me. Nothing was as I thought it would be and I am far from disappointed. I loved this book. I can honestly say I love it more than I did the first 3 and those were amazing. This book is most definitely a MUST READ!
May 04, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I loved this book and this series! Karen Frances is an amazing author. Her writing grips your heart and takes you places you never imagine. I highly recommend this book, this series and especially this author!

I received an ARC of this book.
Apr 03, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Was a good book. Lots of heart felt emotions in it. Lots,of things to keep you busy. It has it's ups and downs. Will make you laugh and be sad. But it was really good. I enjoyed all the characters and all,of there own characteristics. Glad I got to read it
Diane Cox
Apr 17, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition

I could t put this book down Sophie and Ethan story was so nice to read and find out more about them a azing couple who had some bad times got through to become this happy family loving it I was so sad when I got to the end I want more
Dawn Foster
Apr 29, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I love it! As always another wonderful book by Karen Frances. I enjoyed reading and following Sophie and Ethan's journey, and look forward to reading more by Karen.
Melissa Schaub
Nov 27, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Oh I loved Ethan and Sophie’s story. My heart bleed for Ethan throughout the series and Sophie is amazing. Watching their story develop into the super couple they are was simply great and not to mention Lucy! I loved how Sophie was so accepting and as someone that has dealt with this in real life, it certainly hit home for me. I can not wait to read the last of this series!
Dawn Trepczyk
Nov 28, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition

This book is freaking amazing! I definitely recommend this book. If you haven't read the series yet I suggest you start with book one.
Diz Reads 4TLOReading
Apr 16, 2016 rated it really liked it

This can be read as a standalone, but I highly recommend that you read the rest of the series , especially the novella Family Ties before you read this book, will give you Ethan's Back story. The rest of the captured series is about Libby (his twin) and Alex.

This story focuses on Ethan and Sophie, they meet in Christmas Day when their family are joined together to celebrate their birthdays.

Ethan, has suffered an unimaginable loss and family ties had me in tears from the get go, this book is ab
Barbara Ingram
Page Count: 305
Heat Level: 3.5 flames out of 5
Rating: 4 stars out of 5

****4 Sophan Stars****

Sophie and Ethan = Sophan! This is the 4th book in the Captured Series, but can be read as a standalone as it showcases Ethan's story, although past characters are very prominent in the book. This moving, romantic l
Jennifer Pierson
May 05, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Karen Francis has quickly become one of my favorite authors, and I absolutely have LOVED every minute of this series. She's Captured My Love is no exception. This is the story of Ethan, Libby's twin brother. Ethan's wife was tragically taken away too soon, and left him behind with a beautiful baby girl. Now he lives day to day, with no hope of love in his future. He's been living in darkness, when sexy American Sophie Mathews, comes into his life and shines a light. As they spend more time toget ...more
Apr 11, 2016 rated it really liked it
I want to start off by saying that I haven’t read any of the other books in this series, or any other books by this Author, but I was told this could be read as a standalone book and I now I happen to agree. I will say that maybe because of this I felt the story started out a bit slow, but once I got into this complex story with many characters. made we want to keep reading so I could figure out what exactly was going on with Ethan and Lindsey, then Ethan and Lucy? All of this within the first 5 ...more
Lady Living  In Bookland
Apr 03, 2016 rated it it was amazing
The fourth instalment of the Captured Series has got to be a five star read in my opinion. This time focussing on Ethan's story. His loss, love for his daughter and rebuilding his life...not to mention his feelings for a certain Sophie Mathews.

Sophie Excerpt:
Ethan Stewart has grabbed my attention and I don't know what to do. He's stunning, all male perfection.

This story was beautiful, seamless with the timeframes of previous books and filled in all the gaps I had question marks over in previous
Wendi Hunsicker
This is a new author that I had been introduced to. I am glad that I have read this book. Since this is a standalone book I started with this one and will make sure I read more of what this author has to offer.
Ethan is a widowed single dad living life day to day In Scotland when Sophie, from the USA, enters his world. She comes at the perfect time since Ethan has just adjusted to life being a single dad. His late wife died right after their baby Lucy was born. When he starts to see more of Sophi
Jan 06, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition

Where do I start, I really enjoyed reading ethan and Sophie story, they are such an amazing couple and I'm so happy that Ethan finally get his Eva after.

When I got to the part about Alex accident I have goosebumps and shiver ad OK felt so sorry for Ethan having to re live what happened with linsey but at least he had Sophie to help him get through

They way you have written this Karen is so brilliant no taking much out of they books with Alex and Libby so we could see the relationship wi
Apr 17, 2016 added it
first book I've read by the author, so did read as a stand-alone. I thought that maybe because it was part of a series I would be lost with characters but didn't find that at all. I found the book easy to get into and found the characters easy to identify. Ethan is a lovely guy who is stuck between between his head and heart. his heart wanting love but in his head he feels its wrong to love another after his wife. the relationship he has with his daughter is beautiful which sometimes made me a b ...more
Keri  McDonald
Apr 16, 2016 rated it really liked it
This was a very heartfelt love story. It kept me laughing and crying through out this moving story. Its a good example of how love finds you when you least expect it, not to take those you love for granted and to look to the future not the past. I read this story as a stand alone but now I can't wait to go back and start at the beginning!
Dawn Shepherd
May 27, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition

Absolutely loved this book was so glad we got to find out Ethan and Sophies story and what happened after enjoying Alex and Libbys story this book is well written and a great love story that I could not put down just had to know what happened next in the book until the end look forward to more from this great new author
April   ♥"LOS" ♥
Simply lovely!

I was so happy to see that Ethan and Sophia got their own book. I absolutely loved watching the two of them meet and fall in love. This book showed the series from a different angle and Incorporated all the characters the reader has come to love.
Dirty South Books
Apr 03, 2016 rated it liked it
Ethan has stolen my heart! Highly recommended!!
Jun 03, 2016
  • Eye of the Diamond-T
  • Ambrosia (Nectar #2)
  • Playing Pretend
  • The Light Within
  • The Final Act (Spotlight, #4)
  • The Way Home  (The Chasing Series Book 3)
  • Snatch
  • Trust Game
  • Wonder: A Soul Savers Collection of Short Stories: Part 3 - New Years
  • Just a Number
  • Adrenaline (Fall Away, #5.5)
  • Lost & Bound
  • A Field Guide To Catching Crickets
  • Negotiation (Triple Threat, #1)
  • Love Remains
  • Sweet Temptations: The Babysitter
  • The Hidden Life
  • Abigail's Choice

Captured (5 books)
  • He's Captured my Heart (Captured #1)
  • He's Captured my Trust (Captured #2)
  • He's Captured my Soul (Captured #3)
  • Family Ties (Captured #3.5)