Start by marking “Oddly Normal, Book 3” as Want to Read:
Oddly Normal, Book 3

Oddly Normal, Book 3

(Oddly Normal (Image Comics - single issues and volumes) #11-15)

Oddly Normal's adventures in Fignation continue with Rocketball games, broom races and life changing revelations in this original graphic novel!
Otis Frampton is a comic book writer, artist and animator. He is the creator of -Oddly Normal- and -ABCDEFGeek- and is one of the artists on the popular web series -How It Should Have Ended.-
Published May 3rd 2016 by Image Comics

To ask other readers questions about Oddly Normal, Book 3, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Oddly Normal, Book 3

Start your review of Oddly Normal, Book 3
Rachel
4.5 stars.

What? WHAT!!! But...but where is book 4?!?!?! I need book 4 Mr Frampton!

PLEASE PLEASE PRETTY PLEASE!!

Update
THANK YOU!!!!!!! Book 4 will be released May 5th 2020!!!!!! 😆😆😆 Just in time for my birthday!
Heather
*grabby hands* volume 4 pleaseee
Stephanie Tournas
Oddly, who is the daughter of a witch and a human, is still in Fig Nation after wishing in a moment of pique for her parents to disappear (in Book 1). After one of her classmate tormentors challenges her to a race through Snake-Bite Canyon, Oddly's pals help her fashion a racing broom. Teacher Gooseberry's motives become clearer. I love this plucky girl trying to figure out who she is and what her powers are. She is absolutely not limited by her gender; for her it's her half-witch status that is ...more
Jen
Though I am enjoying this graphic novel series, I am getting a little tired of every book ending "open," if not with downright cliffhangers. :-( So I might call it good with this book.

This third collection of Oddly Normal's adventures happily begins right where the previous book two left off. In other words, Oddly and Ragnar are about to watch Reggie play Rocketball (book two). Sadly, the play does not go exactly well for Reggie or his team, and after the play, the bullies (led by Tamsin) challe
Becky Loader
Feb 20, 2019 rated it really liked it
Wait!!! There aren't any more available??? More, please!
MeganRuth - Alohamora Open a Book
I give Oddly Normal Book 3 3.5 out of 5 stars. I liked the overall concept of having the desire to do something and believing you can do it. I love that the Oddly is finding out who she is and building her self esteem and confidence. I love the colorful illustrations; I love that the illustrations truly enhance the story.

I didn't love how choppy the writing was. I didn't love how much of the story line was dependent on knowing and remembering the first two books in the series. I didn't love the
Theediscerning
Mar 15, 2020 rated it liked it
Well I certainly didn't know what to expect from this book, what with the first volume in the series being so compelling, and the second so dire. What we start with is a wholly disposable issue about some Quidditch variant, and then we have a flippin' Phantom Menace pod race. But… After that the book does pick up, and does actually become close to what I had hoped all the sequels to the first would be. I can admit that with such a peculiar world as this there must be legwork involved in the worl ...more
Ang
Feb 03, 2018 rated it liked it
Well, it's obviously no surprise that Gooseberry is the devil...

But his monologue... the fact that he reference Hitler. I mean, wow... in a children's book? I'm thinking that was for older readers (like parents maybe?)... This volume got really dark, I mean, for this volume at least. It was already dark to begin with... but yeah, this was a pretty dark volume. I hope my library ends up getting the fourth volume, because I need to know what happens next!
Pam
Oct 04, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: graphic-novels
Oddly continuous her quest to fit into her new world and new home while trying to find out what happened to her parents. In this volume comes face to face with her evil nemesis (and her mom's??) and accidentally banishes one of her new best friends.
Katlin Thurston
Jan 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Such a great series.
Katie Bodden
Feb 08, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: owned-books
Worth the short quick pace.
Catherine Doherty
Sep 10, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Great continuation for the series! Can't wait to see what happens next!
Christina Hanson
This trilogy is full of bright, vibrant pictures, and tells a great story of the trials middle school kids go through, whether they are human or not! Can't wait for the 4th book!
Kristen
Third book in the series.
Heather Jo
Jun 17, 2018 rated it really liked it
megan spring reading 2018, graphic novel, series
Jul 01, 2018 rated it liked it
Shelves: comics
Enjoyable all-ages story. Art is fun and colors are great. Tale is approachable and much better paced than first iteration.
Matt
Apr 27, 2016 rated it it was amazing
In the third book of the Oddly Normal series, Otis Frampton’s titular character faces challenges and searches for answers. With quality artwork that enhances the story of Oddly, her friends, her enemies, the world of Fignation, and the impact of the narrative; this installment is a great continuation of the young adult series.

Taking up exactly where the previous book ended, Oddly and her friends enjoy a game of rocketball. However Oddly’s half-witch status once again results setting up the next
Amanda
Aug 31, 2016 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
What? So Mr. Gooseberry is What?(view spoiler) *sigh* Reading when I am sleep deprived is really really really not a good thing. I'm sure a missed something key here, but am just too tired to go back and try to figure it out.

Tip of the hat for the "Labyrinth" reference when Oddly said: "You have no power over me." Slow clap for that.

Bianca Bancroft
Dec 31, 2016 rated it it was ok
Shelves: graphic-novels
2.5/5 There's too much setup which leads to too many questions with zero answers. Looking forward to what comes next.
Anne
Jan 15, 2017 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: graphic-novel
Read it. Very cliffhanger! Highly frustrating. Middle book, though it was interesting to learn about more about Oddly's mother. Freaky teachers and classmates. Poor Misty!
Kristin
Jun 25, 2016 rated it liked it
Shelves: comics
Not as good as the first two volumes. There's a lot of set up happening which I assume will be carried out in the next volume. Reading a bit more like Harry Potter than Sabrina now.
Eric Desmarais
Jan 26, 2017 rated it it was amazing
So we'll written and incredibly beautiful. I just wish there was more.
Shadowdenizen
Apr 28, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: comics-other
The adorable antics continue at last!
Nancy
Mar 18, 2019
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »

• Zatanna & the House of Secrets
  • The Okay Witch
  • Un air de famille (Les Sisters, #1)
  • The Cloud Searchers (Amulet, #3)
  • FRNCK - tome 2 - Le baptême du feu
  • FRNCK - Tome 1 - Le début du commencement: Édition spéciale numérique
  • C'est nikol creme! (Les Sisters, #4)
  • Mon coup d'soleil, c'est toi ! (Les Sisters, #7)
  • Honestly, I Love My Sister (The Sisters, #3)
  • FRNCK - Tome 4 - L'éruption
  • C'est elle qu'a commencé (Les Sisters, #3)
  • Cannibales (Frnck, #5)
  • FRNCK - Tome 3 - Le sacrifice
  • À la mode de chez nous (Les Sisters, #2)
  • Pretty Violent, Vol. 1
  • Tosca (Tosca, #1)
  • Coup d'envoi (Louca, #1)
  • Premières actions (Les Enfants de la Résistance, #1)

Oddly Normal (Image Comics - single issues and volumes) (1 - 10 of 15 books)
  • Oddly Normal #1