Start by marking “Here's to Forever (Here's To, #1.5)” as Want to Read:
Here's to Forever (Here's To, #1.5)

Here's to Forever

(Here's To)

HUDSON
I've been living in a blissful bubble for nearly a year now. Everything with Rae is perfect, and I feel like we're on the fast track to forever.

Then I go and do something stupid and suddenly we're speeding toward Splitsville. Well, to be fair, I've been doing something stupid. I just haven't had the balls to tell her about it.

It could break us. Or make us stronger. I
Published February 28th 2016

To ask other readers questions about Here's to Forever, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Here's to Forever

Start your review of Here's to Forever (Here's To, #1.5)
Elsa Gomes (BookishAurora)
Rate: 4 / 5 stars

Here's To Forever is the continuation to Hudson and Rae's story, and obviously cannot be read as a standalone. You have to read Here's To Tomorrow before and if you don't any spoilers at all, you should also read Here's To Yesterday before this one too.

In this novella, Hudson and Rae's blissful relationship is tested. Rae finds out Hudson has been lying to her for a year and when she learns why it becomes even more of a problem.

Even the most perfect couples have fights, have
Jessica
Tldr: better emotional depth but I full on don't like the hero after this book and thus the romance didn't really work. The reunion felt rushed and unrealistic
I went to this one straight after the first book in the series because it felt weird to read two other couple's stories knowing Hudson and Rae's wasn't finished yet. First, holy hell I missed so much I'm almost scared to go back and read the second book. Second, though the author did a better job of writing emotional depth in this novella
Vodkamelie
Jan 20, 2016 rated it it was amazing
This is a top 5 Forever stars!
Here's to Forever is a Novella about the continuation of Rae and Hudson's story. You absolutely need to read Here's to Yesterday first.
Nothing can always be perfect, even for the best ones.
I've loved Teagan's writing right from the start and this one does not disapoint.
I absolutely loved this Novella.
Renee Entress
Aug 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing

5 star

I was pulled right into this story. The story has laughs, pain, and heartbreak.

Before reading this story please read the below books first
Here's to Tomorrow (Here's To, #1)

This is more of Rae and Hudson’s story. Hudson and Rae are better than ever, but Hudson is keeping secrets. Hudson has been doing something for the entire time they have been together. When Rae finds out this might just be the end of them. Can he continue to keep the secret, or will she find out and he will be alone aga
Isha Coleman
Jul 29, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: first-reads
They've laid the foundation. Can they survive the test? Here's to Forever is a continuation of Hudson and Rae's story. It is not a stand alone. Here's to Tomorrow has to be read first. Just when life seems to be going great, there's a bump in the road. Will love conquer all? It's nice to catch up with two of my favorite characters. Hunter continues to enamor.

Barbie
Mar 05, 2018 rated it it was ok
Shelves: cringe
*cringe* ENOUGH WITH RAE AND HUDSON. God, those two. So annoyingly cheesy. I want Tucker’s story now.
Erica
Mar 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Loved!!!❤️❤️
Erin
Jun 19, 2018 rated it it was ok
I think Rae blow everything out of proportions and this long novella was uncalled for. Honestly, I thought it was going to be a short sweet extra to their love story.. No, Rae through a major fit about Hudson talking to her dad after he kept parts of her past from her...honestly ridiculous.

Now I'm on to Gaige's book and I really hope its worth the read...
Brina (Brina and the Books)
4 Stars

Reviewed on: Brina and the Books

If you haven't read Here's To Tomorrow (#1 in the Here's To series) yet, but really want to in the near future, do not read any further. This novella (#1.5 in the Here's To series) is the companion novella to book #1. This review may cotain spoilers so please read Here's To Tomorrow first!

**********

If you've read my last review of Here's To Tomorrow by Teagan Hunter, you know that I was excited to pick up the rest of this series.
This novella is, like th
Christine
Feb 29, 2016 rated it really liked it
You must read Here's to tomorrow first. This is a little follow up to what happened after that one ended and where they are at now.
There is a bit more detail in Here's to Yesterday to a few of the scenes at the end.
I really enjoyed this and loved getting more of Hudson and Rae. I love the connection they have. I love their sarcasm and banter. Even when things may seem like they are on a downward spiral both of those things shine through.
Liz
Nov 01, 2017 rated it really liked it
Finally the HEA I was looking for AND resolution of Rae's issues with Dad.

This entire novella is about a huge break in their relationship due to a trust issue. This was great and I haven't really seen this type of thing in a romance before so it was definitely original.

Rae is stubborn to her detriment and Hudson is so in love with her that I really felt for him. Great wrap up to their story.
D.B.
**ARC Kindly provided for an honest review.**

Fans of Hudson & Rae will adore this novella. What happens to them after they've found their HEA? Do things stay the same or is there trouble in paradise? Buy this novella to find out. You won't regret it. Besides you'll get to spend a couple more hours with Hudson, so that's a major bonus in my book.

Full review to come once released.
Zeia Jameson
Jun 11, 2016 rated it it was amazing
This is a novella, continuing Hudson and Rae's story. It's a bumpy one, but definitely worth the read. All of Hunter's characters are so lifelike and shoved into real life situations that are tough to maneuver through. You bond with this couple. You want to yell at them and then you want to bear hug them. Another great read by this author. I cannot wait for more. ...more
❤️Melanie G.
Apr 11, 2016 rated it really liked it
Great ending. I wanted so much for Rae and Hudson and that is what I got.
Kelly Fountain
Sep 10, 2019 rated it it was ok
Jul 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2018
Here’s to Forever is such a cute novella. I usually don’t like novella’s, but I couldn’t pass up a chance to read more about Hudson and Rae. I was surprised by this short story. While it was a quick read, it was not a light one. I was elated to see that the author was actually able to make this short story seem more like a full-length novel, conflict and all.
Now let me just say that this novella also made my heart ache for more than one reason. This one really hit me in the soft spot and had me
AnneKR
Jan 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
More of Hudson and Rae!

Hudson and Rae have managed to overcome past secrets, doubts and guilty consciences to have their love grow into something Hudson never thought he could have. Not only is Rae is soul mate, but she’s become the best mother and friend to his daughter. The only thing left to do is for Hudson to make it official & legally tie his family together forever. But there’s one problem - he has been hiding a secret from Rae, and when she finds out, he’s terrified she will leave him.

Ra
Ashley
Sep 30, 2019 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Kind of regret reading this

I'm torn about how to reviee this, because the writing is good -- as always with Teagan's books -- but I'm so mad about Rae's actions that I didn't enjoy the book.

I absolutely loved Hudson and Rae in the first book. I jumped right on this book expecting to love the continuation of their story...but I kind of regret it now that I read it.

Rae's behavior completely irritated me in this book. She reacts childishly to the situation and shuts out everyone, especially being h
Flavs is Mrs David Gandy♥~♥’
Jul 30, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc
So if you read the first book then this one is just an extention.

Rae and Hudson are both happy and living together now. But there's just one problem, Hudson wants more. He wants the ring the wedding and everything else.
But he's scared that this is not what Rae wants after everything they have been through he is freaked out that she will say No.

This one was another good read for me. I was just a bit annoyed with Rae. She was stubborn and headstrong had tantrums for absolutely nothing and even tho
Melena Torretta
Jan 23, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2019
A wonderful follow up novella for Rae and Hudson. Even though I had faith in their happily ever after, I wasn't surprised that there might be a few bumps along the way.

Hudson has been keeping a secret from Rae and to her trust is everything. Suddenly their rock solid relationship is on shaky ground and the future Hudson had been planning is uncertain.

One thing I enjoy about Teagan Hunter's writing is the relationships she builds amongst her characters. She does a great job of creating amazing an
Johnaka- Amity Book Blog
Jul 26, 2018 rated it really liked it
Here’s to Forever by Teagan Hunter
“A catch up, 4 stars”

If your reading Here’s to Forever then you’ve read the first book at least in the series and possibly the second. Here’s to Forever is basically a catch up on what’s been going on. You get a little bit of Tucker and Maura but its really about Hudson and Rae. See Hudson kind of stuck his foot in his mouth, will he be able to get it out or will it ruin his relationship with Rae.
It was a sweet little novella but not completely necessary if nove
FMR Book Grind
Aug 19, 2018 rated it really liked it
Review by: Flavia
4 Stars

So if you read the first book then this one is just an extention.

Brianna at Renee Entress's Blog
5 Stars!

Secrets....they never ever start secret.

And we are back with more of the unforgettable Rae and Hudson as they find love is complicated, not all the easy but man is it so worth it. Teagan shakes these two up a bit and gives us a stunner that I couldn't put down cover to cover.

I'm so glad this story continued and we got glimpses after the happy ending. It made them more real...more everything.

Can't wait for the next!

I highly recommend this book.

Reviewed for Renee Entress's Blog
Kari Hansen
Aug 02, 2018 rated it really liked it
The love story of Hudson and Rae that started in Here’s To Tomorrow continues. As in most relationships there are obstacles that a couple must face that will either bring them closer or tear them apart and the same is true for Hudson and Rae.

Hudson has been keeping a secret from Rae for a year believing it is in her best interest but when she finds out their relationship is tested but Hudson is the man for the job. Full of drama and heat this novella will have you cheering for their happy every
Danielle Swainston
Jul 24, 2018 rated it really liked it
This book continues on from book one following the lives of Rae and Hudson.

Man this book had my heart in a tight grip nearly all the way through. I needed Hudson and Rae to be ok and i sighed a huge sigh of relief at the end. This book spoke volumes to me because it showed what real love and what a real relationship is like. You really see the connection both of them have, you see them fight for their love and it has you connecting with them on an even deeper level then in the first book.

This s
Nicole Lloyd
Aug 03, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Amazing

Everything seems to be going perfect for Rae and Hudson. She feels something deep in her gut that something is wrong. Hudson finally comes clean on what he’s hiding.

Can the trust he broke be rebuilt or is the damage too much?

I was so glad to get more of Rae, joey and Hudson. Once again I couldn’t put the book down once i started.

Nicole
Book Haven Book Blog
Crystal Andrews
Jan 11, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Heres to Rae and Hudson!

People should take more time to explore and manage their own feelings and understand the affects of those feelings and how it bleeds over into other relationship developement. This story is one where only one half of the couple proceeds in "the best interest" and it burns him in the ass. Can they get back to where they were? Read these books, and learn more about this tight group of friends.
Melanie Jo
Mar 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: favorites
Ugh. I really didn't want Rae and Hudson's story to end but it was a hell of a ride. The ending to this couple was emotional and exciting. I'm so glad they both got their happy ending despite all the trials and tribulations in their way. I still love Joey as she is my favorite in this story but man, Hudson and Rae are one of my favorite book couples. ...more
Ashley N Stephens
❤️ Hudson and Rae!

This was another great Hudson and Rae story. Hudson, even with his faults is still swoon worthy adorable. I was a little disappointed with Rae in this book because I felt her immaturity in several ways really showed through. In the end, it all came full circle though. I loved the epilogue and can’t wait for more books in this series.
Konny
Jul 28, 2018 rated it really liked it
Here's to Forever by Teagan Hunter is a novella in her Here's To Series and tells the story of Rae and Hudson´s HEA.

Hudson and Rae are insanely happy. But Hudson wants more, he wants her for forever.
But they´re already through so much and he hesitates and fears she could say no.

Here's to Forever is a sweet story, well written and the perfect conclusion to Rae and Hudson´s lovestory.

• The Bribe (Calamity Montana #1)
  • The Bluff (Calamity Montana, #2)
  • The Hot Mess and the Heartthrob
  • The Stud Next Door (Frisky Business, #3)
  • Unexpected Fall (Unexpected Arrivals, #3)
  • Professional Development (Benchmarks, #1)
  • Cupid Has a Heart-On (The Holidays, #2)
  • Until Mallory
  • Warning Track (Hot-Lanta, #3)
  • Crazy Eights (Stacked Deck #8)
  • Piece by Piece (The Riggins Brothers #2)
  • No Bad Days (Fisher Brothers, #1)
  • The Right Player
  • Hitching the Cowboy (Circle B Ranch, #1)
  • Real Fake Love (Copper Valley Fireballs #2)
  • Catch Me When I Fall (Falling Stars #2)
  • Playing the Field (Hot-Lanta, #2)
  • Truly Yours (Mason & Sophie, #2; Roommate Duet, #4)
I’m a Missouri-raised gal, but currently live in South Carolina with my Marine veteran husband. I spend my days begging him for a cat, and I survive off coffee, pizza, and sarcasm. When I’m not writing, you can find me binge-watching various TV shows, especially Supernatural and One Tree Hill. I like cold weather, buy more paperbacks than I’ll ever read, and I never say no to brownies.

Here's To (3 books)
  • Here's to Tomorrow (Here's To, #1)
  • Here's to Yesterday (Here's To, #2)
  • Here's to Now (Here's To, #3)

News & Interviews