Start by marking “Heart of Steel (Satan's Savages MC, #1)” as Want to Read:
Heart of Steel (Satan's Savages MC, #1)

Heart of Steel

(Satan's Savages MC #1)

Librarian Note: Alternate Cover Edition for ASIN: B018YYH2FE.

My name is Steel.
A Marauder Japanese Steel Knife is my weapon of choice.
I'm a hard-core, callous, biker in the Satan's Savages MC.
I wasn't meant to fall for someone like her.

My name is Willow.
I'm a kindergarten teacher.
I'm kind and gentle, but I'm sick of living the simple life.
I need something different.
Published January 18th 2016

To ask other readers questions about Heart of Steel, please sign up.
K.E. Osborn Hello,

Hello,

No, this is not a stand alone book, it belongs to a series of books. The novella that accompanies Heart of Steel will be releasing on February 10th 2016. Then book #3 will be releasing hopefully in April sometime, and the series will continue from there.

Thank you for your question, K E Osborn Author(less)

Fre06 Begum
Books Laid Bare
Jan 18, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
One of my go to authors of 2015 has kicked this new year of with bang and taken a foray into one of my favourite genres…an MC novel!
I was super excited to get my teeth into this as if the previous works have been anything to go by this was a hands down winner…and I was not disappointed, Ms Osborn I doff my hat to you, you hit the ground running with this and now that the motor is revving I can’t wait to see what you have in store next.
This is Willow and Steel’s story and if ever there was a cas
Erica
Jan 17, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition

Hard ass biker meets kindergarten teacher and sparks fly!!
Two people from two completely different worlds are drawn to each other and when they get together it's explosive.
She's not a meek little teacher though her background would lead you to believe so, she's a sassy match for the cocky biker.
Steel on the other hand is used to club life, not exactly looking for anything more until the cute little redhead with a mouth that won't quit gets into his head an he can't get her out.
Heart of
Cheryl
Review of Heart of Steel (Satan’s Savages MC #1) by K.E. Osborn

Review done for Hooked on Books

5 out of 5 stars

Willow has always been a good girl. She has always listened to what her strict mother has told her; but being a good girl is boring.

Well Willow is done listening to her mother. She wants to know what it is like to be with a bad boy and she is about to find out.

Steel has only ever known the life of a biker. His father is the president of the Satan’s Savages MC; it’s in his blood. An MC is
Michelle Brace (Wicked Babes Blog Reviews)
If you are a fan of MC Romance than you will love this book! K.E. Osborn did an amazing job with this book and I will definitely be checking more of her books out. This was my first and I am so glad that I chose to read this book. The story line was not like a lot of other MC books that I've read.

I loved the main characters in this book. You have Steel who is the bad boy biker that has grown up in the MC. He finds a side of himself that he never thought he'd see when he meets Willow. He fights
Ani
Jan 18, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I have been given this ARC in exchange for an honest review.

From the start of the book I have loved Steel and Flame. Steel is a biker who is loving his life, things didn't go as planned but his club is his home, his brothers his family, until a preschool teacher changes everything he was content with. Flame is a teacher who grew being forced to be a 'good girl' finally get the adventure she wanted, she doesn't realise how much her life is about to change.

The characters in this book are eccentric
Dana Busenbark
Jan 18, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: mc, romance, suspense, thriller
This book starts out with a great little blurb by Steel, introducing himself to us and Willow introducing herself to us. I love the fact that KE Osbourne has given us a little note about the writing style of the book as well as a dictionary to help us understand some of the slang we will be seeing in the book in case we're not familiar with the terminology. Thank you KE Osbourne for that! This book was your typical rough and tumble, fighting and protecting book, with one of the bad boys of the M ...more
DianaC-Bookaholic And
●▬▬▬▬๑۩ 5 STAR REVIEW ۩๑▬▬▬▬▬●

Ready to be taken to a wild ride? Are you sure? Then get ready for your panties, heart and kindle melting for Steel this badass biker from Satan's Savages MC.

Steel was his name and his weapon of choice was a Marauder Japanese Steel Knife, hint his club name. Steel is one biker you don't want to cross he's respected by his brothers and everyone else in the club. When Willow enters his world things will change. How will she fit in this world where everything is so dif
Erin Paige Bixby
Shelves: arc
This book was fantastic! It has everything I look for in an awesome MC romance. It has dirty talking, alpha bikers, club drama, clubwh*res causing drama, and the bonus off-his-rocker biker. This book had me hooked from the very first paragraph. This book is also loaded with humor. I want a Petunia! Steel is a very tough character. But he also has a soft side that makes you instantly fall in love with him. Willow starts off as a goody too shoes. But I love when the female lead shows you her “dark ...more
Bev Baglione
Jan 16, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I was given this book as an ARC copy from the author. K E Osborn normally writes great stories and this is no exception. Only this time she decided to change direction and write a series about an MC club.

This series has a whole new set of great characters and I am sure when you read it you will love them.

This is the first book in the series and starts off with Steel and Willow. Steel is the VP of the club. He meets Willow and she is from a different world but she is looking for something differ
Jennifer Pierson
The last couple of books by K.E. Osborn haven't left me hanging, so I had forgotten her diabolically evil genius at doing so. But it's safe to say that the queen of mean cliff hangers is back stronger than ever. She was one of the very first authors on the list trying to kill me, but her writing is amazing, that I simply cannot give up reading her books as soon as they come out. In case no one has guessed yet, I LOVED LOVED LOVED Heart of Steel.

Steel is a biker in the Savages MC. A Marauder Jap
Itsy Bitsy Book Bits
Heart of Steel Satan's Savages M.C novel 1 By K E Osborn

Steel is A biker, living the bachelor's life and happy at it. When a friend and V.P is killed things change for him and he is nominated V.P.

Having a club girl who is the closest thing to his girlfriend that he is willing to get, he believes he is going places. And it now appears that they may be at the beginning of a war if his father the Pres can't come to an arrangement with the street gang that the club mule’s drugs for.

Willow is a tea
Katrina
Jan 12, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I'm really not much of a fan of MC books but K.E Osborn has made me change my opinion. HEART OF STEEL is amazing. It's gritty,suspenseful,funny and hot. I found it very easy to "get into" and it was hard to put down.
Steel is the son of the president of the Satan's Savages . A bikie club which is not on the right side of the law. Steel is pretty rough around the edges but underneath is a good guy with a heart of gold. He just needs someone to bring it out in him. That someone is Willow. Willow
LaVida Brisco - One Last Page Book Blog
Steel

***ARC provided in exchange for a honest review***

This book will capture your attention from the very first page. I love when an author can start off with a bang and hold you throughout the book. Steel grew up in Satan's Savages MC , later becomes a member because all he has ever known was the brotherhood. Willow is a kindergarten teacher who craves something a little bit edgier than her last relationship. Enter an unexpected encounter between the pair and the sparks fly. Whenever these two
Kaylene Osborn
Nov 19, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Heart of Steel by KE Osborn is the first book in the Satan's Savages MC Series of books.

Steel is a cocky, fierce, and gorgeous biker with the MC Satan's Savages. He loves his club and is the Vice President standing alongside his father, the President. He's young and has everything in front of him that the club can offer. Happy living his club life with his brothers, he has a choice of club girls at his beck and call, including one he is rather partial to - Lunar. Life for Steel is fast, free, an
Maria Lazarou--Obsessed by Books Blog
I think I am in MC book heaven at the moment as there are so many fantastic biker reads releasing and this one is on my list.

Steel a typical alpha, playboy biker strolls around in life and never lets anything bother him. Being brought up in the MC he knows what his role is and where his life is going, that is until he meets a red headed kindergarten teacher.

Willow is a woman that has a job that she loves and comes across as a good girl, after meeting Steel she shows her trues colours and it is t
Judy Miracle
Shelves: read-in-2016
Holy crap that ending... i need more!!! This is my first K.E. Osborn book and I can say for a fact I will be reading more. This is an MC read like none other.. yes it has bad @$$, sexy, scary bikers but it doesnt make you feel like you have read this story line in any other MC book!!

The ending gutted me... Why.... that is all i can say without giving something away about this book. This book had me from page one all the way to the end. I could not put it down. Its gritty, raw, will pull emotion
loves 2 read romance
I was gifted a copy of this book for an honest review.
This is not your typical biker story. Yes it's intense and has lots of hot bikers but it's differences make this book amazing.
Steel is not the kind of man that has on old lady. Sure he has his favorites but that is as far as it goes. Love is not in the cards.
Willow is a sweet school teacher. Something about her draws Steel to her and the bad boy image really appeals to her. The problem is she is not sure she can handle the club life.
When her
Diane
Dec 26, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2015
Ms Osborn has gone in a different direction with this book. She has decided to write a MC series.

This series is set in Australia and has brand new characters that you want to fall in love with. There is a lot of angst but there is some love there too.

These characters come to life in your head with the descriptions that Ms Osborn creates. This book sets up the story line for future books but also shows the different characters and how they all interact with each other to make things happen.

Steel
Kimkbries
Jan 16, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Steel is a sexy biker and Willow is a kindergarten teacher. They couldn't be more different. When they first meet the attraction is so strong. I loved watching them together. Is it possible for their two worlds to come together or will the dangerous MC world keep them a part? I enjoyed finding out in this HEA. Great start to a new series.
Deserie williams
Jan 18, 2016 marked it as just-not-for-me-stay-away-hell-no  ·  review of another edition
self note : look at Fre06 review. not for me yuck!
Tricia Bartley (iScream Books)
Holy Smokes Mr. Steel!!!!

Wow..this MC book was freaking BAD ASS!!!!

This book was about Steel-hard-core biker that is in the Satan Savages MC, which has a crazy encounter with Willow-AKA Flame who is a kindergarten teacher. She is kind and gentle and is sick of the simple life and wants to try something different.

She is sassy.
He is cocky.
They are drawn together by fate.
But together they could lose it all.......

This book will take you on one HELL of a ride in the MC world.

I freaking enjoyed read
Heat Level: 4 flames out of 5
Rating: 4.5 stars out of 5
Blurb:

My name is Steel.
A Marauder Japanese Steel Knife is my weapon of choice.
I'm a hard-core, callous, biker in the Satan's Savages MC.
I wasn't meant to fall for someone like her.

My name is Willow.
I'm a kindergarten teacher.
I'm kind and gentle, but I'm sick of living the simple l
Nadia Debowska-Stephens (Obsessed by Books)
Hearts of Steel is the first in a series of reads in the Satan's Savages MC and it is action packed starting with a full on scene of bullets flying and members being lost. The club needs to move fast and fill the chairs of lost members and with a new VP who has plans for the club there is unrest in the ranks. Trying to change the club ways will take time and effort but can Steel start sowing the seeds of change. He starts by organising a charity fun run and ends up with an expected complication. ...more
Bloggers From Down Under
**arc received for honest review**

His Hard

His Dominant

His loyal

His now the VP of the Satan's Savages MC alongside his dad Mad Dog who is the president, he loves his club and what they stand for he loves his brother and his life style he wouldn’t give it up for the world.

Steel is hot as sin but yet as cocky as they come but I guess when you’re that hot and can back up your mouth why can’t you be cocky. Steel lives for his club his lost 2 blood brothers when he was younger and his mum walked out a
Nerdy Dirty & Flirty
description

This was my first book by KE Osborne and I'm really sad I haven't read any of her others before! I'm really interested to see where she goes with this MC series!

Heart of Steel does end on a cliffhanger. I for one, cannot wait to see where it goes in book two. While it is an MC book, it doesn't have the same storyline as many others. It's so hard to describe without giving away anything.

Steel is the VP of the club, he's completely wrapped up in the brotherhood and lifestyle the club has provide
Felicia Eddy
Dec 21, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition

I received an ARC from the author for an honest review.

I have loved all of KE Osborn books – and this new series is no exception.

Steel the son of Mad Dog the president of the Satan Savages MC, due to unexpected circumstances he is promoted to VP and not everyone in the club is happy about it. He meets Willow a teacher and she intrigues him with her flaming red hair and her quick wit. She is so different then the women he is used to spending time with in the MC.
Willow meets Steel completely by
Melissa Miller-Mattern
Reviewed for A Wanton Book Lover Blog

Heart of Steal, A Satan’s Savages MC Novel #1 by KE Osborn is the first in her new series. Heart of Steel features MC member Steel, also VP of the Satan’s Savages MC club and Willow, sweet, innocent Kindergarten teacher. The first time Steel sees Willow, he is intrigued. Reacting instantly, he asks her out but then, trying to stay away from her, he brakes the date. Steel soon finds himself unable to get Willow off his mind but still wonders, if she will ever
Kim Linthorne
Jan 18, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I loved KE Osborn's foray in to MC. Some of the characters we met in Osborn's Shattered Heart series, but the majority are new to us and this story takes place prior to that series.

As is KE Osborn’s style, she brings humour to the characters in this book, even in the serious MC business, which I loved.

We are introduced to Steel who is one of the brothers of the Satan's Savages MC. He's grown up with the club, with his dad who along with being the club's president is also one of the founding mem
LLEP  Book Blog
May 10, 2016 rated it really liked it
This is the first book I have read by KE Osborn. Honestly, it took me a little bit to get into the story. But, once I did I couldn't put it down.
Willow is a teacher that has a chance encounter with Steel. She's sweet with a little bit of sass.
Steel is a member of the Satan's Savages MC. He's cocky and knows that he shouldn't go after the sweet teacher.
Can she accept his lifestyle choices? Is he willing to give up something in order to make sure Willow is happy? Can they break the rules and find
  • Laced with Fear (Cash Bar #1)
  • Love and War: Volume One (Shadows in the Dark #2)
  • Saving Ayden (The Last Hangman MC, #1)
  • Existential (Fallen Aces MC, #4)
  • Kon (Trassato Crime Family, #2)
  • 10 Commandments: A Reverse Harem Romance
  • The Hot Guy in the Woods
  • Then Came Wanda...With A Baby Carriage (Accidentals #15)
  • Jake's Silence (Hell's Riders, #1)
  • His Lady (Wounded Souls, #4)
  • Stripped Down (Blacktop Cowboys #6.6; 1001 Dark Nights #22)
  • Final Ride (Hellions Ride, #9)
  • Shameless
  • Blood of Cupids (The Blood of Cupids MC #1)
  • GUNNER: Southside Skulls Motorcycle Club (Southside Skulls MC Romance Book 3)
  • Mica (Rebel Wayfarers MC, #1)
  • Lost King (The Kings Of Retribution MC Book 6)
  • Heart Breaker (Nashville Nights, #1)
Australian author K E Osborn was born and raised in Adelaide, South Australia. With a background in graphic design and a flair for all things creative, she felt compelled to write the story brewing in her mind.

Writing gives her life purpose. It makes her feel, laugh, cry, and get completely enveloped with the characters and their story lines. She feels completely at home when writing and wouldn’t

Satan's Savages MC (5 books)
  • Flame (Satan's Savages MC, #2)
  • Stealth (Satan's Savages MC, #3)
  • Crazed (Satan's Savages MC, #4)
  • Sharp (Satan's Savages MC, #5)